Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State (38796 Views)

Quit Notice Against Ndigbo: Middle Belt Dissociates Itself From The North / 80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by atlwireles: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
No Rivers man nor Niger Deltan is against the agitation for a separate state by the Igbos but distorting historical facts and changing names of places and cities to sooth your movement is an insult taken too far - I think at this point our Igbo neighbors really need to sit down, think thoroughly what they want and how they wish to achieve it and if any alliance is needed , it should be solely based on mutual agreement and not some propaganda that smacks of insults that won't go down well with the minority tribes of the Niger Delta.

This same mistake was made in 1967 and it would be stupidity on anyone's part to make the same political mistake after more than 40 years.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Eastlink(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
On the highlighted I beg to disagree in as much as I have opined several times that we share a lot in common culturally but let me make it very clear that the Ogba Egbema Ndoni people of Rivers Sate are not Igbos but a distinctive tribe with their own distinctive culture and if we follow your line of argument we should be saying that Hausa,Fulani and Kanuris are all Arabs and possibly Fulanis.

I am not against self determination of any kind from any part of the country but deliberately spreading falsehood while masking it with all sorts cheap propaganda that smacks of land grabbing and regional annexation is another form of what is happening in Nigeria where the rest of the states wants the Igbos to remain despite their kick against the oppressive system of the Nigerian state.

Your deliberate distortion of historical facts to sooth your agenda will only alarm these people that you want to force into your struggle and there lies your downfall.
I'm sorry Truck pusher, but I beg to disagree with you. I speak for my people and them alone. Everyone in Rivers state see my people from ONELGA as Igbos. I could remember when then Governor Peter Odili aspired to represent Rivers state in the primaries for PDP's presidential ticket. He announced himself as a Riversman only to be called out by the likes of Edwin Clark and other Ijaw politicians as an Igboman representing the Igbos and not Rivers. That among many comments was responsible for what pulled him down during that period. Many of my kinsmen accepted that insult in good faith and moved on. We know who we are, even if we find ourselves in Rivers. And when the time comes we would gladly join our Igbo brothers in their new country as one people.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your ugba brain has finally opened up to quote me directly?

You need evidence of acts that was orchestrated and perpetrated by your kin and kith ? I think you really know where to find your answer or better still you already know the truth.

My conscience can not be subjected to the existence any god,God or deity or whatever - You should have figured that one out by now.

Yea, like I thought, no evidence. Just lies concocted to soothe lazy peeps.

Ndiigbo had endured worse allegations from your people in the past, nothing new here.http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/willink-report-1958-the-following-are-excerpts-from-a-the-report-of-the-commission-appointed-to-enquire-into-the-fears-of-minorities-and-the-means-of-allaying-them-otherwise-known-a/

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
How can you build an empire when you never had a leadership?

You think empires are built through the back-doors and cunningly creeping up to your quarry, no way - Empires are built with steel,fire,and blood.

You didn't build an empire because you woke up late - You can build one now in harmony and mutual respect but certainly not by lies ,propaganda and the zeal to subjugate through the backdoor - That era is gone ,every man wants a name for himself and nobody is ready to play the second fiddle to another nation,people and tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Eastlink:
I'm sorry Truck pusher, but I beg to disagree with you. I speak for my people and them alone. Everyone in Rivers state see my people from ONELGA as Igbos. I could remember when then Governor Peter Odili aspired to represent Rivers state in the primaries for PDP's presidential ticket. He announced himself as a Riversman only to be called out by the likes of Edwin Clark and other Ijaw politicians as an Igboman representing the Igbos and not Rivers. That among many comments was responsible for what pulled him down during that period. Many of my kinsmen accepted that insult in good faith and moved on. We know who we are, even if we find ourselves in Rivers. And when the time comes we would gladly join our Igbo brothers in their new country as one people.
Another beer parlor gist why I should accept my borrowed coat and be called an Igbo man. Thank you...

I have an identity and who is Edwin Clark to determine my ethnicity? - He's just an Ijaw man ,another minority like me ,his opinions does not count in the lives of my people.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
How can you build an empire when you never had a leadership?

You think empires are built through the back-doors and cunningly creeping up to your quarry, no way - Empires are built with steel,fire,and blood.

You didn't build an empire because you woke up late - You can build one now in harmony and mutual respect but certainly not by lies ,propaganda and the zeal to subjugate through the backdoor - That era is gone ,every man wants a name for himself and nobody is ready to play the second fiddle to another nation,people and tongue.

Is that why Ogba invited Oba of Bini, and your Eze was rolling on the floor for Oba Bini, and ended up taking up the title "Oba" in place of your traditional "Eze".
Is it because Ogba never had an empire? Is that why you are now plaqued with Bini inferiority complex?

When is your Oba inviting Bini tutors to teach you Bini language? Don't you think it's time you stopped using your current Igbo sounding language and names?

When is your slow Oba changing his Igbo sounding name, Chukwumela. Nnam-Obi to a Bini sounding ones? I think Akenzua will be a good name for him.

Azhi gbakwa! Bunch of inferiority complex plaqued mofos

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by atlwireles: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Those picking unnecessary arguments with truckpusher on this thread are beyond funny. His comments on this thread represents 95% of the mindset of the average Nigerdeltan. Stop wasting his time with your mindless and useless replies, instead learn from him. Nothing is more irritating than NL Nigerdeltan anthropologists, most of who never stepped foot on the Niger delta. Truckpusher, more power and keep giving it to them.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
pazienza:

Is that why Ogba invited Oba of Bini, and your Ezes was rolling on the floor for Oba Bini, and ended up taken up the title "Oba" in place of your traditional "Eze".
Is it because Ogba never had an empire? Is that while you are now plaqued with Bini nferiority complex?

When is your Oba inviting Bini tutors to teach you Bini language? Don't you think it's time you stopped using your current Igbo sounding language and names?

When is your slow Oba changing his Igbo sounding name, Chukwumela to a Bini sounding ones? I think Akenzua will be a good name for him.

Azhi gbakwa! Bunch of inferiority complex plaqued mofos
Lol, another back and forth story being pulled out again from your ass to entertain your gullible traders in Ikoku market grin

Ejah ocha baga ya enya ka nwa gba

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by atlwireles: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
By the way great protest, we need more like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by hamilton62(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
obailala:
Please stop mentioning the great Ojukwu's name in the same sentence as the psycopath... That's an insult!
please, don't deviate answer the question.. that is how conversation is achieved
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
[b] 1. The Igbo ran an organized democratic system of government where powers were vested on the people and /or their representatives as represented by age grade leaders,women leaders,cult leaders, titled men , priests of deities, the aged ones,etc. Before the Greeks knew of Democracy, before the savage caucasians knew of Democracy, the Igbos had already perfected it.

It is rather funny for someone to consider monarchical system of government, superior to Democracy/ republican system of government. Monarchy as a matter of fact represents a step lower in evolution of leadership and social organization, the exact reason much of the present developed world don't use them any longer or simply leave them as ceremonial vestiges.

2. Most Igbo societies were not built for conquest of neighboring groups and expansionism both of which are traits of savages and the greedy. Of course there were little fights between Igbo groups and their neighbours, but they were mostly for scarce resources and other minor issues and not for conquest and expansionism.

This to me, is a reflection of the Igbo believe in "Bili kam bili"( live and let's live), a trait not found in savage groups who were/are driven by primitive instincts of conquest and subjugation of neighboring groups.

3. The Igbo Economy was built to favour the strong and hardworking, the Igbo man was not hindered by beraucracy or useless monarchies, he had his fate in his hands, he was the king of his destiny and can aspire to soar as high as his hardworking can take him. The Igbo ancestors truly prepared the Igbo for the economic realities of the modern world. [/b]

On your empire rubbish, this was a reply I gave to your Yoruba co travellers months ago on that subject.
And there are plenty more from where that came from:https://www.nairaland.com/2064627/observation-igbo-political-mentality-vs/3

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
atlwireles:
By the way great protest, we need more like this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin
You're right.

The protest was a good one but the lies should be discarded because next time na flogging we go flog dem enter mile 1 market. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
You get time sha.Their eyes has always been on that city.

Am beginning to think there is a hidden diamond mine in that city we don't know about. Pls find it b4 they do cheesy
Truckpusher:
Keep repeating the same shiit - I already educated you on one of my last replies.

We will go for Biafra when our interests are well protected and we would not be hounded into another blind unity under any circumstances - Enough is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
pazienza:
[b] 1. The Igbo ran an organized democratic system of government where powers were vested on the people and /or their representatives as represented by age grade leaders,women leaders,cult leaders, titled men , priests of deities, the aged ones,etc. Before the Greeks knew of Democracy, before the savage caucasians knew of Democracy, the Igbos had already perfected it.

It is rather funny for someone to consider monarchical system of government, superior to Democracy/ republican system of government. Monarchy as a matter of fact represents a step lower in evolution of leadership and social organization, the exact reason much of the present developed world don't use them any longer or simply leave them as ceremonial vestiges.

2. Most Igbo societies were not built for conquest of neighboring groups and expansionism both of which are traits of savages and the greedy. Of course there were little fights between Igbo groups and their neighbours, but they were mostly for scarce resources and other minor issues and not for conquest and expansionism.

This to me, is a reflection of the Igbo believe in "Bili kam bili"( live and let's live), a trait not found in savage groups who were/are driven by primitive instincts of conquest and subjugation of neighboring groups.

3. The Igbo Economy was built to favour the strong and hardworking, the Igbo man was not hindered by beraucracy or useless monarchies, he had his fate in his hands, he was the king of his destiny and can aspire to soar as high as his hardworking can take him. The Igbo ancestors truly prepared the Igbo for the economic realities of the modern world. [/b]

On your empire rubbish, this was a reply I gave to your Yoruba co travellers months ago on that subject.
A democratic system without a figure head in an ancient civilization would falter and fall like pack of cards in the face of any serious threat be it famine ,war or plague - That was not an empire my friend ,it's a primitive harmonious living of a people that upholds one and the same culture over a long period of time over a particular place.

Come for lectures and stop mistaken gladiators for wrestling bouts in the village square. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by atlwireles: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin
You're right.

The protest was a good one but the lies should be discarded because next time na flogging we go flog dem enter mile 1 market. grin

I don't even waste my time replying them anymore. I just activate my ignore button, knowing most here on NL are impostors just spreading their hate and fear with a misinformation campaign.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
missgray:
You get time sha.Their eyes has always been on that city.

Am beginning to think there is a hidden diamond mine in that city we don't know about. Pls find it b4 they do cheesy
grin grin grin grin Lmao. bad girl.

They sure do have an agenda even as the moderate ones would always be moderate, but I'm afraid of these ones that stinks of expansionist tendencies miles away.

They are like the Islamic fundamentalists - You nip it from the bud.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
atlwireles:

I don't even waste my time replying them anymore. I just activate my ignore button, knowing most here on NL are impostors just spreading their hate and fear with a misinformation campaign.
Their lies has gone far - We need to start checking them before it blows on our face.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Eastlink(m): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Deltagiant:

@ the bolded, I see your attempt to show case how Ikwerre is/was a different language from Igbo. Even a long time Hausa or yoruba resident in Asaba or Enugu who speaks some Igbo would readily understand you.

'Dieli badu
Iktupuga nde ki onu' - is equal to Di ali madu, itupugara nde ka onu'.

I always enjoy seeing you and HopeAtHand entertain Nairalanders with your "ikwerre" comedy grin
Feast on boys!
Witty I must say! The same way an Ikwerreman cannot hide secret from an Igboman, its the same way an Igboman cannot do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Shymm3x: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
I didn't deny the fact that I'm culturally affiliated to the Igbos and pro Biafra and would want to be with them than to remain with any other ethnic group in this false unity, because we share a lot in common and that doesn't also justify the bastardization of my identity as well.got it?

I hear that. As a guy who's also revolutionary minded and against every colonial and slavery institution/entity that has kept black folks in perpetual servitude and darkness, I'm a fan of the Biafran ideology. Albeit I don't like their approach.

They ought to probably copy how Radio Free Europe galvanised an axis in continental Europe - against the Soviet Union, during the Cold War. on how to run propaganda. Not by alienating everyone. They also need thorough planning cos those who hold the ace to their freedom aren't part of the five Igbo States. Freedom is divine and every human being is entitled to it. They can't achieve freedom by being suicidal.

Off topic a bit======

Anyway, how come all the folks I'm seeing protesting are the dark-skinned Igbos? Where are the light-skinned ones? If they end up killing all the dark skinned ones now, who will fight the war when it kicks off? We all know light skinned folks are natural soft...putting dark skinned nyggahs out there for target practice for AK47 is a NO NO lool.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Eastlink:
Witty I must say! The same way an Ikwerreman cannot hide secret from an Igboman, its the same way an Igboman cannot do the same.
Be careful with these ones that preaches to you about oneness - They won't hesitate in decapitating your head if they have time,chance and place.

Be careful with these three major tribes of this country - They are green snakes ,in a green grass ,they will bite with no warning.

They did it to Isaac Adaka Boro ,they did it to Kenule Saro Wiwa and they did it to Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu ,Prof Claude Ake ,Obi Wali et al .....The Fulani/Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo man are devil's incarnate in this country be very very warned.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
A democratic system without a figure head in an ancient civilization would falter and fall like pack of cards in the face of any serious threat be it famine ,war or plague - That was not an empire my friend ,it's a primitive harmonious living within a people that upholds one and the same culture over a long period of time over a particular place.

Come for lectures and stop mistaken gladiators for wrestling bouts in the village square. grin

And yet Igbo societies offered more opposition to colonialism than the mushroom empire called Bini empire you are suffering hard to link with.

Igbo ukwu and Nri arts were also more sophisticated than any your mushroom empires that crumbled easily before the Caucasians.

What is civilization without contribution to human knowledge base? What did your mushroom empires contributed to human knowledge base? You call a bunch of black savages running around the bushes of tropical west Africa looking for weaker African groups to subjugate empire and civilization? Empire of mudhouses. Lol!

I now see and know why your inferiority plaqued Eze Ogba will be rolling before Oba Bini and even went ahead to change the title of his throne from Eze to Oba, he simply was incapable of independent thought process.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
pazienza:

And yet Igbo societies offered more opposition of colonialism than the mushroom empire called Bini empire you are suffering hard to link with.

Igbo ukwu and Nri arts were also more sophisticated than any your mushroom empires that crumbled easily before the Caucasians.

What is civilization without contribution to human knowledge base? What did your mushroom empires contributed to human knowledge base? You call a bunch of black savages running around the bushes of tropical west Africa looking for weaker African groups to subjugate empire and civilization?

I now see and know why your inferiority plaqued Eze Ogba will be rolling before Oba Bini and even went ahead to change the title of his throne from Eze to Oba, he simply was incapable of independent thought process.
They had no King so who would be used as a scapegoat? To send a message to the entire Kingdom ,who would you execute to show them how brutal you're willing to go to make every man fall into line?

That's the way it is....

Which great and respected man will they subjugate to send cold shivers into the spine of all the men in the society and make them cower.?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Deltagiant: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
pazienza:

When a well-packaged web of lies has
been sold gradually to the masses over
generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous
and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
Honestly, am quite amazed at the work you are doing here. These people wouldn't relent when it comes to that city. We need more of you here to shut them up. Meanwhile keep on doing the good work cheesy
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin Lmao. bad girl.

They sure do have an agenda even as the moderate ones would always be moderate, but I'm afraid of these ones that stinks of expansionist tendencies miles away.

They are like the Islamic fundamentalists - You nip it from the bud.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by QuotaSystem: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
You're a blabbering, senseless and frustrated Igbo scum and I don't reply such (ask arodetsolaye) but since you asked... grin

athaboi:
look @ how dumb u are, how do u think that a state under nigeria will come out to support such separation movement? Even the eastern states did not open the govt house gate for them. U are jst foolish to think state govt wld hv come out openly to support them. Go and sleep because u lack truth and am not suprise because propaganda is wat u guys are knw for. Never quote me back because i dont hv ur time

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:

I hear that. As a guy who's also revolutionary minded and against every colonial and slavery institution/entity that has kept black folks in perpetual servitude and darkness, I'm a fan of the Biafran ideology. Albeit I don't like their approach.

They ought to probably copy how Radio Free Europe galvanised an axis in continental Europe - against the Soviet Union, during the Cold War. on how to run propaganda. Not by alienating everyone. They also need thorough planning cos those who hold the ace to their freedom aren't part of the five Igbo States. Freedom is divine and every human being is entitled to it. They can't achieve freedom by being suicidal.

Off topic a bit======

Anyway, how come all the folks I'm seeing protesting are the dark-skinned Igbos? Where are the light-skinned ones? If they end up killing all the dark skinned ones now, who will fight the war when it kicks off? We all know light skinned folks are natural soft...putting dark skinned nyggahs out there for target practice for AK47 is a NO NO lool.
Spot on bro - The approach would only end whatever gain the people have made over time with all the marginalization and and after losing a civil war 40 yrs ago you want to start another one with one small boy that hasn't seen death face to face.

Let Nnamdi Kanu come home and I will sell everything I have and join his cause - You can't stay in the UK and want to set the forest on fire where will the animals run to ? Never again.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
missgray:
Honestly, am quite amazed at the work you are doing here. These people wouldn't relent when it comes to that city. We need more of you here to shut them up. Meanwhile keep on doing the good work cheesy
Gerarahia here tongue

you gimme work? sad grin
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
They had no King so who would be used as a scapegoat? To send a message to the entire Kingdom ,who would you execute to show them how brutal you're willing to go to make every man fall into line?

That's the way it is....

Which great and respected man will they subjugate to send cold shivers into the spine of all the men in the society and make them cower.?

Lol,of what use is an empire that couldn't save it's citizens from external powers, of what use is a king that couldn't guarantee freedom to his subjects, of what use is a mushroom empire whose power started and ended in harassing surrounding undefended African groups. An empire that made no single contribution to human population knowledge base.

Lol! Your Oba Ogba is a disgrace, he should hide his head in shame. Changing his title from Eze to Oba, if a king is this inferiority complex plaqued, I can only imagine what the subjects will be like.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
[b] I guess you subscribe to the primitive believe that for a nation to be great, it has to annex the resources of other nations, conquer and subjugate other nations, rule them directly or indirectly. The very trait of the savage ancient men which the Caucasians in modern times, represent and use as a standard to measure how great/civilized a people were/ are.

What exactly is your definition of Civilization? cos it would appear you rank a group of people fighting each other like savages and looking for who to conquer and rule as the hallmark of Civilization.

What exactly did the ancient Bini add to human knowledge other than running wild like savages looking for fellow blacks tribes o rule.

The Igbo organization into clans and setting was not a sign of weakness but a sign of deep understanding of themselves and the Igbo adopted a system of governance and organization that suited them and ensured prosperity, hence the colonials were surprised at how populous the Igbos were, despite lesser landmass,they simply learnt how to get the best out of what they had.

Bottoms line is that before the coming of the whites, the Idemili man, knew that he had more in common with the Awka man, than he had with the Igala man. but he wasn't just prepared to fuse into a single entity with the Awka Man,there simply was no need for that. He wasn't fighting any external aggressor and he was just too busy with his farmlands to think of teaming up with the Awka man to invade the Igala country, he was no savage. [/b]

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
I have work for you cheesy
Truckpusher:
Gerarahia here tongue

you gimme work? sad grin
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
pazienza:

Lol,of what use is an empire that couldn't safe it's citizens from external powers, of what use is a king that couldn't guarantee freedom to his subjects mushroom power whose power started and ended in harassing surrounding undefended African groups. An empire that made no single contribution to human population?

Lol! Your Oba Ogba is a disgrace, he should hide his head in shame. Changing his title from Eze to Oba, if a king is this inferiority complex plaqued, I can only imagine what the subjects will be like.

You have no idea that the great Roman empire fell under the sword of a ragtag Germanic tribal warlords.After being battered left right and center for ages.

The Oba of Benin fought and lost and was exiled same as Uthman Dan fodio empire and even Oyo empire - They all fought but their time was due and they fell.

The Benin empire conquered their own known world just like the Medo Persia empire and the Greek empire conquered their own known world and according to their capability and the war tools they had access to , could produce and procure for war.

The Igbos are a disgrace to the Nigerian passport worldwide, that sometimes one wants to change anything associated with that culture.By the time you leave the shores of Africa and you're treated with subtle disdain you will definitely get the message.Continue being the local champion here and feel fly and mighty among an ethnic group of 240,000 people. yeye dey smell. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose / Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.