Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State (38811 Views)

Quit Notice Against Ndigbo: Middle Belt Dissociates Itself From The North / 80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
discusant:

They have severally told you that even governors FROM the five south east states could make this announcement made by Gov. Wike. But you jumped on the thread to exhibit your frustration against whoever...

Go to Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, you will still see people who refused to leave old Soviet Union then, and still question why they came out of the old Soviet Union, despite that they are seeing light after h leaving the old Sovereign nation.

Who expects every body in the old Rivers state to say yes to Biafra before hand?
On the day Biafra comes to be, you can ship yourself to Lagos or Kaduna, wait there until it is all over.

I have always supported secession from an oppressive state like the Nigerian state but not a secession that is already starting on a wrong footing with a particular quarter that is already dominating in population making erroneous statements - That's a recipe for a disaster.Why should I leave my oppressive state to join another one,I dey mad?
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
discusant:
Truckphsher and Co.

If any body says he is not Igbo, but he is Ikwerre - translation in Igbo - do you agree? We take the person as Obia - stranger - to Igboland. So beware.

Igboland in former Eastern Nigeria spreads across the River Niger up to the precincts of Bini city and into Igweocha - PH.
People from upper Igboland beginning in Benue state all the way to Igweocha (PH) have cooperated for centuries until those who now colonise oil blocks in the Niger delta carved out Rivers state from Igbo land and told hulloble people down south like TruckPusher that Igbo wanted to enslave them, in a huge bid ever used to make a group of people play subservient - used as leftovers.

TruckPusher, your mission to have the south south wait indefinitely until Arewa repentance is failed. This is the 21st century.
Keep repeating the same shiit - I already educated you on one of my last replies.

We will go for Biafra when our interests are well protected and we would not be hounded into another blind unity under any circumstances - Enough is enough.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by HopeAtHand: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
36STATES:

Since after military rule, only Igbo speakers have been governors in River state. This is the way it will always be. If you don't like it......enter your canoe and move to Ondo state.

Stop dabbling into issues that is beyond you.

Wike coming to power after Amaechi wasn't due to anything other than the grand design of PDP stakeholders, primarily PEJ.. i don't remember her being Igbo...You think your votes count??....think again.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Rapture007: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another lie from the pits of hell.
Ojukwu offered them a better deal and you think they came out of coma to accept the Nigerian deal?

Ojukwu's deal was on paper when things was already going awry ,while it was also on paper too that the then Eastern region which was dominated by the Igbos rejected out-rightly the creation of another region from the old Eastern bloc unlike the Western region that agreed that the Mid western region should be created to enable proper participation in 1963...........I hope you are aware of this history that has left a lasting taste of bitterness on the psyche of the minority group of today's Bayelsa and Rivers State.Though every politically inclined individual with a sound mind void of sentiment would point out that this was a deliberate attempt by the North and middle belt to balknize the Eastern bloc but again how about the minorities that were at the mercies of the Igbos who has to go to Enugu for everything including ordinary documentation for an ordinary land bought in Port Harcourt? Where the Igbos would buy one plot of land from an illiterate Ikwerre man and register it as five plots of land in Enugu - Una too do....make una shame small abeg.

Until you trace back to history lane and unearth the remote and hidden causes of the failure of the secession and why the ethnic minorities of the aforementioned states despised the idea ,you'll continuously swim in the lies and propaganda but we have read and heard and we must always tell the truth even in an oppressive state.

Do I also need to remind you on how Isaac Adaka Boro got frustrated from UNN and got tired of the oppression by the Igbos and declared Niger Delta republic on February 23, 1966. Which was a part of the then Eastern bloc and the Governor general dispatched a joint task force to under the auspices of the ''federal army'' to dislodge them from the creeks which was dubbed a 12-day revolution in Nigerian history till date and was sentenced to death? only for the same Eastern bloc to declare their own republic in 1967 and you expect the minorities to support you with all their might - Make una fear God small my brothers.
U just sound stupid and foolish.Give us a documented case of Igbo buying one plot of land and registering it as 5 plots, u cant because all you do is come up with lies told by cowardly people. Just like u are labouring to make it sound like Ikwere is not Igbo, if Nsukka people whose Igbo language sound slightly differently from the general Igbo language, happened to have been ceded to Benue during state creation, its ur type that will come here and tell us how they are Nsukka and not Igbos. Idiat grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rapture007:

U just sound stupid and foolish.Give us a documented case of Igbo buying one plot of land and registering it as 5 plots, u cant because all you do is come up with lies told by cowardly people. Just like u are labouring to make it sound like Ikwere is not Igbo, if Nsukka people whose Igbo language sound slightly differently from the general Igbo language, happened to have been ceded to Benue during state creation, its ur type that will come here and tell us how they are Nsukka and not Igbos. Idiat grin grin grin grin
Dumbo, I thought you were gone for good after I whopped your sorry ass into oblivion with your vowel niggling fingers that keep typing trash from your blood dripping brain.

Of all the facts I raised here, it was that ridiculous display of absolute shamelessness by your kinsmen that you took interest in? grin grin

Nkita racha gi anya there 5x a day. grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
All these unsubstantiated claims against the Igbo man are really getting out of hand.

1. How exactly was Adaka Boro frustrated out of UNN, when he was voted in as the SUG president, in a UNN which a great deal of her population were Igbos? Was Adaka Boro, an Ijaw not voted by Ndiigbo?

2. Where exactly is this beer parlour gist of Ndiigbo buying one land in PH and registering it as 3 in Enugu coming from? How exactly was this possible without real documented evidence to prove this.

Sometimes I wonder if you lots have conscience at all. All these lies against Ndiigbo emanating from you lots is really irritating.

Now that Rivers state capital is in PH, how have the smaller ethnicities like Ogoni, Degema, Andoni, etc coped in Rivers state? Have the Igboids of Rivers state not hijacked power in the state for 16years consecutively now? Are you not worst than Ndiigbo?

evidence to

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by uduokirika1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
You are not from Rivers state
coolscott:

It is an insult to associate us in Rivers State with movements engineered by pple who we doubt think through properly before they take a position, much less before they act.

The people of Rivers State, with ancient kingdoms and political structures spanning hundreds of years before the white man came.

Please we have not much in common with those south east people whose current day chieftaincy system was instituted by the white man because he needed a way to govern them in some sort of organised way. The white man had to install paramount chiefs for them so that his indirect rule could work.

It pays to know more about the country we call ours. Of course it gets us better informed, but besides that, our social story (both present and especially historical) is that interesting.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by HopeAtHand: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
pazienza:
All these unsubstantiated claims against the Igbo man are really getting out of hand.

1. How exactly was Adaka Boro frustrated out of UNN, when he was voted in as the SUG president, in a UNN which a great deal of her population were Igbos? Was Adaka Boro, an Ijaw not voted by Ndiigbo?

2. Where exactly is this beer parlour gist of Ndiigbo buying one land in PH and registering it as 3 in Enugu coming from? How exactly was this possible without real documented evidence to prove this.

Sometimes I wonder if you lots have conscience at all. All these lies against Ndiigbo emanating from you lots is really irritating.

Now that Rivers state capital is in PH, how have the smaller ethnicities like Ogoni, Degema, Andoni, etc coped in Rivers state? Have the Igboids of Rivers state not hijacked power in the state for 16years consecutively now? Are you not worst than Ndiigbo?

evidence to

So people jst woke up from their sleep and decided to be hostile to Igbos..

The way you treat people is exactly how they will reciprocate in due time.

The blame is with your people.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
[b] An Igbo man in search of residential accommodation is prepared to pay rent for even your kitchen store. Within a week of his moving in, about half a dozen “brothers” come to “visit” him; within a fortnight more of them arrive. He then pleads with you to allow them temporary accommodation in the house but soon they have become permanent and taken every available space in your house.

There would be nothing wrong with this if they remained as tenant. But the sad part of it is that before the owner knows what is happening these tenants are dangling money before his eyes for the purchase of the house itself or the adjoining land.

The money comes to hand quite easily either through concerted efforts or some wealthy “brothers” or the tribal union, and overnight the owner of the house becomes a tenant on his own land.

In like manner, they have surreptitiously ousted “nationals” of the other regions from their market stalls, from their shops, from the rubber plantations and other forms of human endeavour. One may say, it is the stupidity of the other people.

Is it any wonder then that some other regions in the federation entertain fear of possible Igbo domination?

IT IS TO BE HOPED THAT THEY DO NOT BECOME LIKE THE JEWS , objects of castigation and contempt for their industry and adventurous spirit. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
The same SUG President where he was hounded out and later rusticated from the school after piles of trumped up charges and cooked up misdemeanors against him?

There is no Igboid group that hijacked power for 16 yrs without to recourse to an already existing agreed arrangement which is being altered by Wike's ambition which was necessary because of the politics of that time and still in place which was due to Amaechi's politics of recklessness and back biting and using the wealth and the influence of Rivers State to make himself politically relevant in the scheme of things.This is a matter for another another.

The Riverine Rivers State people would definitely get it back and we will peacefully share it the way it has always been and last time I checked the Riverine Rivers State people aren't fighting Wike over it ,they've given their full support and we are looking forward to handing over to them in due time.In Rivers State we've been able to manage power with no too much tussle until Amaechi came with his wahala and until then we remain at peace with them and will respect them when they get it for their unwavering support when we had it.

At least with your this your last post you have agreed that the Igbos had their own demons too unlike the picture being painted by you and your kind all the time always playing the victim card, even when history has it that you were the architect of your own problems.

I have always agitated for a peaceful and meaningful coexistence to enable us achieve the dreams of our fathers ,but when the lies keep flying around I will not hesitate to call a spade by it's name.

In response to - You sabi ya self
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Well, that article above was written by Oba Akenzua 11 in 1965.

Well, I guess Igbos were equally buying one plots of land in Bini then and registering it as 30 plots of land.

When everything good about the Igbo man, our hatred for laziness, our hardworking spirit, our drive for success, our recognition of Land as an important factor of production and our willingness to invest our profits on land, is painted as a vice by lazy and jealous Nigerian groups,led by their lazy leaders, you begin to wonder.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Kalvan: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
nwanlecha:
First of all, I don't know where you are from but please refrain from disparaging the name of Ojukwu who happens to be one of the greatest Igbo heroes I know. Ojukwu was a selfless leader & cared deeply for the well being of his People.
Secondly, I don't know what you mean by the highlighted sentence but know that we Ndi Igbo, are not & have never been interested in claiming your lands or distorting your history. Y'all need to respect the brotherly hand Ndi Igbo have extended to you and not insult us because of that because, you need Ndi Igbo, as much as we need you. Don't forget that we can also dish back the disrespect as much as your people dish it out to us. So, no one should start feeling more important than they really are please.
PS, I hope I didn't come of as aggressive though, 'cause that was certainly not my intention.

Ojukwu was a selfish, naive, foolish egomaniac. I piss on his grave.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
HopeAtHand:

The Niger Delta people especially of Rivers and Bayelsa origin just hated them because they are so sophisticated I guess...smh

Until they themselves tell themselves the truth we will continue running in this cycle dancing publicly and shaming ourselves in the presence of these vultures and parasites we share the same country with.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
And the chest beating starts all over again even as the same poverty and backwardness is widely spread across the six geopolitical zone of the country and one begins to wonder where one ethnic group has that mentality that they are better off than others - Abi na Paya I dey stay? grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by cheruv: 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
EzePromoe:

Omo Yoruba, I'm very happy that you're learning more about Rivers state. Even if there are still traces of ignorance in your posts, at least you no longer expose your black buttocks to the wind by making statements such as your words on bold;

Pls continue the good work you're doing on his brain..
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
[b] When most of them run into financial difficulties, it is the Igboman they run to, to sell lands to, for they know that no one else will be willing to pay as much as the Igbo man to acquire the land.

Land money is sweet, they finish their money and come again to the Igboman to sell again, and soon they have sold their whole family land to the Igboman. Most of the quality lands in the area are now in the Igboman's hand.

And so, when the man's( the land seller) children grow up, they notice that the Igboman now owes the good lands in the community, there are no longer lands for them to inherit. But rather than get angry with their lazy and useless father that sold their lands, squandered the money on women and drinks, and left no investments for them, they would instead shift the blame to the Igboman, the Igboman becomes the devil incarnate, the greedy one, the money loving one( never mind the fact that it was their father whose love for money without hardwork, drove to sell his lands to the Igboman, who parted with his hard earned money to acquire the lands), he develops a rabid case of Igbophobia, and soon infects his children and grand children with Igbophobia, telling them of how money loving and devilish the Igboman is, before you know it, the whole community becomes Igbophobic, and plots to kill the Igboman and dispossess him of his property are hatched. [/b]www.nairaland.com/2271265/reason-behind-ibophobia-nigeria/1

Here was my summation of the Igbo case in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by athaboi(f): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I thought the Niger Deltans wanted Biafra too...

...clearly Wike and Riverians do not...and their government didn't waste any time to give us the benefit of doubt grin

It is getting increasingly clear that this Biafra movement is located only on web browsers and in the hungry hallucinations of touts and street urchins grin
look @ how dumb u are, how do u think that a state under nigeria will come out to support such separation movement? Even the eastern states did not open the govt house gate for them. U are jst foolish to think state govt wld hv come out openly to support them. Go and sleep because u lack truth and am not suprise because propaganda is wat u guys are knw for. Never quote me back because i dont hv ur time

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
They've turned the thread to bragging rights . grin grin

Face topic ,nobody is jealous of anyone here, you buy ,you sell property remains wherever it is situated and adds economic value to the system and generate revenue for the state . So, what's my business with a man who abandons his barren land to develop mine - I will gladly sell and make policies that will keep you permanently as my paymaster and I continue to grow while your homeland withers.Simple economics of interest and value.

Have you bothered to ask about those who owns the Sky scrappers all over the skyline of the West ,where they the same people that owned all that land since 1700 when most of those countries were founded? ,Are people still not buying and selling properties there? na wao! bro you dun big pass this okada men gist nau grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
If Adaka Boro was rusticated from. UNN, then it is because he stepped on the toes of the school authorities, not because he wasn't Igbo, as the majority of his supporters who voted him were Igbos themselves.

It is a gross disrespect and disloyalty on the part of Adaka Boro, if he refused to admit the fact that he was loved and respected by Ndiigbo in UNN, so much that. Majority of them voted him to be their leader.

The current SUG president of Unizik Noble Eyisi was recently stripped of his powers and suspended indefinitely from the school for trying to challenge the school authority, even though he( Eyisi) had the support of the students.

Maybe tomorrow, the news will change that it was Ndiigbo that frustrated him out of Unizik, simply because he wasn't Igbo.

You lots lack common sense, maka chukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Of course tomorrow the Hausa/Fulani political gladiators and their foot soldiers would tell us how much they loved and respected Jonathan.

Abeg let bygones be bygones - Your sugar coated lies won't change history.All we are asking is simple - Speak the truth the way it is ,of course the truth is always an uncomfortable thing to say.

''Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad'' - Aldous Huxley
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
I will not have anything to do with fake brothers that keep painting me as a devil to soothe their deep seated inferiority complex.

Unity can never be built on lies. A brother that keeps painting you bad before the public and laying false allegations against you is as good as an enemy, you are better off without them.

Below were your ancestors false allegations against SE, when investigated, all of them were found to be lies.
Now you are towing their path, forging lies against Ndiigbo.
http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/willink-report-1958-the-following-are-excerpts-from-a-the-report-of-the-commission-appointed-to-enquire-into-the-fears-of-minorities-and-the-means-of-allaying-them-otherwise-known-a/

For how long do you think the SE can continue to bear these image assassination emanating from SS?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Shymm3x: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
@truckpusher

I thought you're Igbo or semi-Igbotic - what happened?

Anyway, this week is Biafran week and I'm enjoying all the analysis and paralysis, accusations and counter-accusations - both on here and on MSM lool.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
We can easily forgive a child who is
afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life
is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~
When a well-packaged web of lies has
been sold gradually to the masses over
generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous
and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Who in his right frame of mind would want to go into a battle of life and death with a treacherous brother that is unnecessarily loud,arrogant ,selfish and run with a hollow mentality? - You're as good as a dead man ,because if his arrogance doesn't bring both of you down to your knees, his empty chest beating would surely do.

No one would pitch tent with a brother that possesses all the attribute of a transgressor ,oppressor and has a well defined expansionist tendencies,only a mad man would do that, unless those differences are well outlined and a clear cause and an achievable road map established.

Running with such a brother is akin to giving out your only child to your mad wife to breed.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I look forward to your evidence to show how Ndiigbo bought 1plot of land from PH and registered them as 1 million plots.

May Amadioha, Agwu and Ojukwu visit you if you are not able to provide evidence of this your wicked allegations.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Shymm3x:
@truckpusher

I thought you're Igbo or semi-Igbotic - what happened?

Anyway, this week is Biafran week and I'm enjoying all the analysis and paralysis, accusations and counter-accusations - both on here and on MSM lool.
I didn't deny the fact that I'm culturally affiliated to the Igbos and pro Biafra and would want to be with them than to remain with any other ethnic group in this false unity, because we share a lot in common and that doesn't also justify the bastardization of my identity as well.got it?
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who in his right frame of mind would want to go into a battle of life and death with a treacherous brother that is unnecessarily loud,arrogant ,selfish and run with a hollow mentality? - You're as good as a dead man ,because if his arrogance doesn't bring both of you down to your knees, his empty chest beating would surely do.

No one would pitch tent with a brother that possesses all the attribute of a transgressor ,oppressor and has a well defined expansionist tendencies,only a mad man would do that, unless those differences are well outlined and a clear cause and an achievable road map established.

Running with such a brother is akin to giving out your only child to your mad wife to breed.

Nwokem, stop ranting and provide evidence of Ndiigbo buying 1plot of land in PH and registering them as more than I plot in Enugu.

May Chukwu Abiama judge you if you are not able to provide evidence to prove such.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by HopeAtHand: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Niger Delta people especially of Rivers and Bayelsa origin just hated them because they are so sophisticated I guess...smh

Until they themselves tell themselves the truth we will continue running in this cycle dancing publicly and shaming ourselves in the presence of these vultures and parasites we share the same country with.

They are not ready to sort out the hostilities against them..its their problem, not mine.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
pazienza:

Nwokem, stop ranting and provide evidence of Ndiigbo buying 1plot of land in PH and registering them as more than I plot in Enugu.

May Chukwu Abiama judge you if you are not able to provide evidence to prove such.
Your ugba brain has finally opened up to quote me directly?

You need evidence of acts that was orchestrated and perpetrated by your kin and kith ? I think you really know where to find your answer or better still you already know the truth.

My conscience can not be subjected to the existence any god,God or deity or whatever - You should have figured that one out by now.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
The facts:

1.Ndiigbo were never empire builders, expansionism is anti Igbo, as borders between neighbors are often held sacred.

2. No piece of land that any Igbo man acquired outside Igboland that he didn't pay the owners well above the average price other groups can offer the land owner.

3. Anti Igbo elements since the dawn of history had not been able to provide any evidence to prove their lies and. allegations against Ndiigbo.

4. Ndiigbo will not stop being who we are, we will not give away the things that make us who we are, to please our inferiority complex plaqued detractors, because like Chinua Achebe noted...

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
The failure of a people begins when the belief in themselves is taken from them, then the detractor needs do no more- Chinua Achebe

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
HopeAtHand:

They are not ready to sort out the hostilities against them..its their problem, not mine.
Of course it's their problem but still our problem.

Imagine their supposedly educated ones saying the same trash and they expected us to keep quiet and this is the same people we are dealing with? just imagine what their fair share of illiterates would be saying or wanting to do - Just imagine it.

I will make it as a task to nip this propaganda from the bud if that would avert a looming bloodshed and a showdown in the nearest future.These lies has taken root enough it's time to cut it of.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.