Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State (38801 Views)

Quit Notice Against Ndigbo: Middle Belt Dissociates Itself From The North / 80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by DelticStephEn(f): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ojukwu's declaration of a separate entity within the Nigerian state was for personal aggrandizement.

What was he doing at Ore after pushing back the invading Nigerian army from the Eastern war-front in the first few months of the war? Why did he want Lagos so badly? why didn't he station his army to defend within the Eastern region borders at all cost instead of spreading them too thinly ? why?
Boy.
you just like talking nonsense.
Ojukwu took d war to Lagos through Ore becos he want to put a quick end to d war.
Becos Lagos was d NG capital then where d Nigeria Army operates from.

had it Been he succeeded in capturing d FG army Command center/HQ in Lagos he would HV demobilize d Nigerian Army by Cutting off d Communication,there by making easy to defeat d Nigerian army.
that HV always been a military strategy.
If he was Greedy what was it in Lagos back then that he is looking for?
is there any Oil in Ore/Lagos.?
was there no see port in Calabar?
what Exactly was he looking for in Lagos that was not in Biafra?
that is how you should reason.
not talking like a kid base on wat Media propaganda says just because they want to tarnish d image of Ojukwu in order for d world d to disassociate demselves from helping him in d war thinking that he was Greedy.
but it is very unfortunate you are still sticking your @ss to what media propaganda says.
Smh
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by hamilton62(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2015
obailala:
Only people who fall within the lowest cadre of society supports things like ipob. How can anyone expect a constituted state government to support such?
who is your family: Ojukwu, kalu?
who in your family is better than they both... please we want to hear their names?
or you crawl into your shell of shame and hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2015
Rapture007:

I see how u are correcting their lies. The Igweocha thing is what really made me believe u need help. When u cant put up a sound argument based on facts people have no option than to ban u from their forum so u go and meet ur mate like Truckpusher. Harcort is a name of a white man, I dont need to define what Port means. The city had a name b4 someone wrote a letter to Harcort seeking his consent for the city to be renamed after him not even considering the indigenous inhabitants.This Biafra agitation is a big wake up call for internet trolls and jobless people like you to probe and ask relevant questions about some past events. When you get good answers come back and talk.But no, You wudnt, Because You are who you are, needlessly unteachable.If u want any attention just come up with facts and see pple debate intelligently with u. dnt be a nuisance and expect better treatment grin grin grin
Keep deluding yourself in your phantom world.

Yes! Port Harcourt was renamed after a white man no doubt just like every colonized place on the face of the earth - Today Lagos formerly known as Eko was renamed by colonialists or visiting Portuguese sailors ,can't really rap my head around the story-line right now but the fact remains that the city that makes up Port Harcourt were all collections of different towns and villages belonging to the Ikwerres and some parts belonging to the Okrika people especially the Abuloma and Amadi Ama and Town (Bolokiri,NPA and Yamzi waterside) axis . So, what are you trying to prove here?

I even heard one stupid story from one of your IPOB touts ,how Igbos use to come over to Port Harcourt to farm before colonization....smh grin

With the lies you guys are spreading so far, I think it is practically impossible to have your phantom Biafra. Honestly.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by EzePromoe: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Call your many Ikwerre sons out..That Anambra fool Ezepromoe can only deceive himself and not me.

Aside Oyigbo LGA and Egbema in Onelga, there is no Igbo whatever in Rivers state ..you are just lying to yourself..because about 100 or less persons took to the streets to wail about the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, you have decided you run PH..you Igbos have been noticed..

Our stand on the issue has been made clear, we regard Ipob as miscreants and any other protesters will be treated as such next time.

Omo Yoruba, I'm very happy that you're learning more about Rivers state. Even if there are still traces of ignorance in your posts, at least you no longer expose your black buttocks to the wind by making statements such as your words on bold;

HopeAtHand:

Cheruv, i an challenging you to come and take Oyigbo if you can.

The biafran illusion is making many igbos delusional and highly irrational.

It is on record that Oyigbo land belongs to Rivers aborigines most notably the Ogonis and Ikwerres ..The people of Oyigbo are our customary tenants..anyday they feel they have had enough of Rivers state, they should swim across the River ( we wont allow them cross the bridge, they must swim ) into Abia and reside there with their like minds.

I cared less about Igbo Unity, i only care about my land...its about time!
HopeAtHand:

Correction Mr Pazienza, The Ikwerre is an Ikwerre speaking tribe...ethnic groups who speak some form of Ikwerre are Ekpeye and Etche

You need us more dan we need you...and we dnt need you simply because our 100,000 barrel a day is more dan enough for us..next thing you know, Igbos will turn to a new leech as Hausa/fulani leeches become excised.

We have a fine city in PH which is better than what the whole Igboland can offer us with access to the sea..so i see why we should be Igbo focal point but No..we are best left alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by ArodeTsolaye: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
What was he doing at Ore ?

What Ojukwu was doing at ore en route to lagos? Lagos threatened the existence of Biafrans by firing missiles and mortar at them thereby drawing first blood and you expect Ojukwu to radio lagos tell them 'thank you". Listen, Lagos became a LEGITIMATE TARGET when it fired the first shot at Biafra. Ore was just a passing ground to lagos, even Duro Onabule a yoruba writer agrees with. It's common sense.

That Banjo led Biafran troops to ore and radioed lagos about their mission resulting in its capitulation does not make the Biafran move to lagos wrong. That offensive move was right but it's execution by traitor Banjo (a yorubaman) was just poor. An Achuzia would have gotten to lagos before Gowon could touch his gun.

Poor student, if anyone tells you are intelligent, tell that person he lied.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by discusant: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
The behavioral pattern is not only on NL but on every social media outlet - In fact they banned me from commenting on their online radio Biafra online via facebook grin

We have told them that we are not against Biafra but unity is not by force but by mutual agreement and respect for every man's identity for all but they want to shove it down our throat and this is the same thing they are preaching against the Nigerian state that we all want out.

These guys surprises me a lot I swear - If I want the partnership of this nature with anyone the last thing I would do is to touch their cultural identity and any man that wants your identity hidden for any cause has an ulterior motive and it would be stupidity on our own part not to correct these lies they are spreading like wildfire.

Today Port Harcourt is Igweocha ,who knows what they would be calling other cities after they've won their price.

You say you are from Rivers state, and you want your Rivers state out of Nigeria.

.Igbos say they want out of Nigeria.
But you fail to understand that by your fighting the Igbo over what you believe is Igbo inclination to covet old Rivers state to Biafra, you are fighting also your own Rivers state agitation to leave Nigeria?

Do you also understand that if the old Rivers state opts to go alone from Nigeria without the Igbo, it may be an uphill, if not impossible task?

Do you also understand that the same way you are separating Igbo from others in the old southeast region, the Bayelsans can also say they have no business sharing the same country with present Rivers state,hence your dream of freedom from the present occupation in Nigeria is dashed?

Some of you wrongly believe that the Igbo covet the old Rivers state for Biafra because of crude oil or seaport? Wrong. Switzerland is the most affluent country in Europe, but Switzerland is landlocked. It has no oil. So what is it that makes some of you from the old Rivers state impossible to analyse situations, instead of getting fixated on what Northern and southwest propaganda told your elders during the civil war that Igbo shall enslave you if you join Biafra with the Igbo?

That brainwashing of your elders has made you stand and watch the Abdullahis and Muritallas from north and southwest of Nigeria colonize the oil wells in your backyard, with little or no opposition. Yet you continue on the same route.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Boy.
you just like talking nonsense.
Ojukwu took d war to Lagos through Ore becos he want to put a quick end to d war.
Becos Lagos was d NG capital then where d Nigeria Army operates from.

had it Been he succeeded in capturing d FG army Command center/HQ in Lagos he would HV demobilize d Nigerian Army by Cutting off d Communication,there by making easy to defeat d Nigerian army.
that HV always been a military strategy.
If he was Greedy what was it in Lagos back then that he is looking for?
is there any Oil in Ore/Lagos.?
was there no see port in Calabar?
what Exactly was he looking for in Lagos that was not in Biafra?
that is how you should reason.
not talking like a kid base on wat Media propaganda says just because they want to tarnish d image of Ojukwu in order for d world d to disassociate demselves from helping him in d war thinking that he was Greedy.
but it is very unfortunate you are still sticking your @ss to what media propaganda says.
Smh
Your brain must be full of brown powder - in response to ''talking nonsense''

You wanted to end a war of secession by attacking your enemy's stronghold who is more equipped than you are, more stabilized than you are ? and you think this is a rational explanation for invading an enemy that has more fire power after seceding, more structure ,more military might and willing allies thereby stretching your military strength ? Wouldn't it have been more appropriate to concentrate your military might for defense after all you're defending a territory and not invading , create a corridor and pin them down while continuously reequipping and re-kiting your forces until you drain your enemies out? Ojukwu hasn't told anyone why he went to Ore but I'm sure that someone somewhere understood what I'm saying even as you IPOB youths seem to be high on Nnamdi Kanu's dung.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even my dog is aware that you distort facts and mix them with half truth to sooth whatever you're pulling from your ass.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by gykes(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2015
mikeokiro:

@ gykes, ignorance is a disease, my dear u need to go back to school, I am a pure ikwere guy from isiokpo to be precise and I am igbo, we ikweres are igbos,

Let me first educate u about my town isiokpo, the name isi-okpo itself is 100% igbo, and inside my town we have ada-nta , nkara- ahia, ali - mmini, and azu - mmini, these are autonomous communities that makes up isiokpo town which is the capital of ikwere LGA ,, I know u will agree with me that both the name ikwere, isi-okpo , ada-nta and the rest are 100% igbo,

The language we ikweres speaks are even more igboid and can be understood by any igbo speaking person from delta state to ebonyi and the rest just to mention but a few , and our igbo is even clearer than that of people from Nsukka in enugu state or abakilike in ebonyi state yet they are igbo.

Mr gykes, don't we have 4 market days as in every other igbo communities ? Named as Eke , orie , afu, nkwo ? Ask anyother ikwere person he or she will tell u we do,

Stop deceiving urself my dear

You are IGBO but definitely not from Ikwerre. How did I come to this conclusion, simple - you display the same behavioural trend as every Igbo man here on NL, resorting to throwing tantrums and dummy spits, abuses and insults are also very noticeable traits as well. These trends come on display when an Ikwerre son openly states his disagreement to your claim of his fathers land. However sir, I refuse to be tricked into stooping to the level of engaging in e-fights and exchange of abusive words as it doesn't add a dime to my bank account.

Now, about the cultural similarities, I can tell you Ikwerre and Igbo share at lot of that including our names but does that make as one? The northerners esp Hausa-Fulani share a lot with the Arabs, infact huge number of fulanis have curly hairs, does that in any way suggest they are Arabs? Even Lebanese in the middle east don't consider themselves Arabs let alone the Hausa man.

Now, you spoke about the igboid language. My brother, (yes you are my brother as long as we both have blood running in our veins), the Igbo language came to the southern part of the country as a language of trade and commerce, most people in the 60s down to 80s were thought this language in their classrooms. It is the language of the market trader due to the high illiteracy level of that time. Same could be said of the Hausa language. There are minority tribes here in the middle belt that adopted most of their words especially words associated with trade and sophistication from the Hausa language. Even after the Fulani invasion by Usman Danfodio, the Hausa language was still widely spoken and thus used as against the fulani language for trade. Sir, there are tribes like Igan, Lantan, even the Baghi people of Abuja(Gwari) understand and speak Hausa. The language has even taken root into their own native vernacular. Does that make this people in any way Hausas?

One more thing, it may interest you to know that, the famous Chibok girls of far North in Borno State are Christians and not in any way hausas. But they wear the hijab, why is that? Cultural similarities or Acculturation. Do you know that the father of NYSC Gen.Yakubu "Jack" Gowon is a Christian and not even hausa? Same thing with The speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara yet you always see him wear babariga and jalabia (spelling sad )
Now let me educate you a little. Yakubu is arabic for Jacob, that explains "Jack" in Gowon's name. Musa is arabic for Moses, and yes I've seen Christians who bear Musa here in the FCT. Samshudeen is Samson (pardon my spelling), Dauda is David. All these cultural similarities are born out of proximity.
Most northerners go with Arabic names and minority tribes adopt these names while acknowledging their religious standing and in same manner, southerners answer western/christian/jewish names.

IKWERRE IS NOT IGBO
What's money in Ikwerre and money in igbo?
How about simple greetings like "good morning" and "goodafternoon". What is the ikwerre version of the Igbo phrase "Igbo kwenu" and I'm also interested in the Etche version as well....

Good morning sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2015
discusant:

You say you are from Rivers state, and you want your Rivers state out of Nigeria.

.Igbos say they want out of Nigeria.
But you fail to understand that by your fighting the Igbo over what you believe is Igbo inclination to covet old Rivers state to Biafra, you are fighting also your own Rivers state agitation to leave Nigeria?

Do you also understand that if the old Rivers state opts to go alone from Nigeria without the Igbo, it may be an uphill, if not impossible task?

Do you also understand that the same way you are separating Igbo from others in the old southeast region, the Bayelsans can also say they have no business sharing the same country with present Rivers state,hence your dream of freedom from the present occupation in Nigeria is dashed?

Some of you wrongly believe that the Igbo covet the old Rivers state for Biafra because of crude oil or seaport? Wrong. Switzerland is the most affluent country in Europe, but Switzerland is landlocked. It has no oil. So what is it that makes some of you from the old Rivers state impossible to analyse situations, instead of getting fixated on what Northern and southwest propaganda told your elders during the civil war that Igbo shall enslave you if you join Biafra with the Igbo?

That brainwashing of your elders has made you stand and watch the Abdullahis and Muritallas from north and southwest of Nigeria colonize the oil wells in your backyard, with little or no opposition. Yet you continue on the same route.
You're getting it twisted ,maybe you need to read my posts upside down.

On the highlighted, your people started a war and we became collateral damage and it's not the North and the South west that has colonized the oil wells of the Niger Delta but also the Igbos too are deeply a beneficiary of the system too.The problem of Nigeria is the insatiable greed of the big three who sees every other small region as a means to an end and this is where we are - If the Igbos had the same opportunity like the Abdulahhis and the Femis you'll do worse. Mark my words

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by wiseoneking: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Such a refreshing post smiley
Refreshing indeed, but remember emir of ilorin. Slaves?
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by ArodeTsolaye: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, at this point that you've resorted to insults and name calling I'm afraid I do not engage animals in a sensitive issue and what was meant to be an intelligent argument.

The fact that you've resorted to insulting your entire generations unborn only smacks of nothing but a total bow to a superior argument - People resort to this tactics when they've been beaten hands-down.

Continue, but this is the last reply you'll ever get from me.

What superior argument?
-That Ojukwu should have sent a love letter to gowon in lagos as he bombed Biafrans to stone age?

-That Igweocha existed before pedophile Harcourt was even born?

-That you feel more benin than Biafran?

- That you claim Igbo annexed your land, but can't prove it?

-That decades of lies have tailored your mind to the default setting that Fulani wants it to be about Igbo being your problem.

-That children of fulani elites are driving rovers and ferraris in malaysia,Dubai while you mothers are drinking from polluted water and you BEG for N65,000 monthly from your OWN resources?

-We will keep fighting those lies before people like you transmit it to our next generation and destroy them for us.

The Biafran message is simple- When the referendum comes, we plead and beg that you choose Nigeria if your heart Lies there. We will be too busy with nation building after restoration that we can not afford another war in Biafra. Biafra will NEVER FORCE YOUR 'PROTO-BENIN' OGBA PEOPLE if your heart lies with the fulani. Hear it now.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by adekunle0000: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I thought the Niger Deltans wanted Biafra too...

...clearly Wike and Riverians do not...and their government didn't waste any time to give us the benefit of doubt grin

It is getting increasingly clear that this Biafra movement is located only on web browsers and in the hungry hallucinations of touts and street urchins grin
Why then is the Federal Government loosing sleep over Radio Biafra?
The last time I checked, Death toll from radio Biafra since it's inception = 0
Death toll from Fulani Herdsmen from may 29 = over 500
Death toll from Boko Haram from may 29 = over 1600
The question is who is fooling who??
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=pazienza post=39199136][/quote]And you just pulled out another one from your ass that was probably written by yourself or your kind to buttress home your malicious point.

Ok nau make me sef go upload my own too nau - yeye dey smell. grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogba_people

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Rapture007: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:

Yes! Port Harcourt was renamed after a white man no doubt just like every colonized place on the face of the earth - Today Lagos formerly known as Eko was renamed by colonialists or visiting Portuguese sailors ,can't really rap my head around the story-line right now but the fact remains that the city that makes up Port Harcourt were all collections of different towns and villages belonging to the Ikwerres and some parts belonging to the Okrika people especially the Abuloma and Amadi Ama and Town (Bolokiri,NPA and Yamzi waterside) axis . So, what are you trying to prove here?

I even heard one stupid story from one of your IPOB touts ,how Igbos use to come over to Port Harcourt to farm before colonization....smh grin

With the lies you guys are spreading so far, I think it is practically impossible to have your phantom Biafra. Honestly.
God help Isreal!!!! u even agreed that Lagos was renamed. So when people call Lagos, Eko it means they are lying, knowning that Eko(Benin name anyway) was the name it formerly had. I want right thinking people to look at this Mumu's logic oo. Lagos was formerly Eko and pple still use that Eko to refer to Lagos. Portharcort was formerly known as ....(he cant even say, he went on with long stories). If Portharcourt was formerly known as Igweocha and people call it that name what is then ur headache naaa. keep fooling urself.If people decide to rid their land of the vestiges of British imperialism by correcting facts, that is what u call lies? Please go and do something meaningful because u are exposing ur foolishnes.Replying u is just a waste of time but I told CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA that I will try and help demented pple like u and teach them to stick with facts and argue with some level of maturity since some are privileged to have access to internet with cheap china phones courtesy of Biafran.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Chigold101(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2015
superstar1:
\It seems there is always one bad news for the Biafraudsters on a daily basis.
who told you Biafrans are seeking recognition from any government in Nigeria.
You are a baby when it comes to politics... Don't you know that this funny government goofed she they failed woefully into the trap of Nnamdi Kanu.

Now he is a world hero.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2015
gykes:

You are IGBO but definitely not from Ikwerre. How did I come to this conclusion, simple - you display the same behavioural trend as every Igbo man here on NL, resorting to throwing tantrums and dummy spits, abuses and insults are also very noticeable traits as well. These trends come on display when an Ikwerre son openly states his disagreement to your claim of his fathers land. However sir, I refuse to be tricked into stooping to the level of engaging in e-fights and exchange of abusive words as it doesn't add a dime to my bank account.

Now, about the cultural similarities, I can tell you Ikwerre and Igbo share at lot of that including our names but does that make as one? The northerners esp Hausa-Fulani share a lot with the Arabs, infact huge number of fulanis have curly hairs, does that in any way suggest they are Arabs? Even Lebanese in the middle east don't consider themselves Arabs let alone the Hausa man.

Now, you spoke about the igboid language. My brother, (yes you are my brother as long as we both have blood running in our veins), the Igbo language came to the southern part of the country as a language of trade and commerce, most people in the 60s down to 80s were thought this language in their classrooms. It is the language of the market trader due to the high illiteracy level of that time. Same could be said of the Hausa language. There are minority tribes here in the middle belt that adopted most of their words especially words associated with trade and sophistication from the Hausa language. Even after the Fulani invasion by Usman Danfodio, the Hausa language was still widely spoken and thus used as against the fulani language for trade. Sir, there are tribes like Igan, Lantan, even the Baghi people of Abuja(Gwari) understand and speak Hausa. The language has even taken root into their own native vernacular. Does that make this people in any way Hausas?

One more thing, it may interest you to know that, the famous Chibok girls of far North in Borno State are Christians and not in any way hausas. But they wear the hijab, why is that? Cultural similarities or Acculturation. Do you know that the father of NYSC Gen.Yakubu "Jack" Gowon is a Christian and not even hausa? Same thing with The speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara yet you always see him wear babariga and jalabia (spelling sad )
Now let me educate you a little. Yakubu is arabic for Jacob, that explains "Jack" in Gowon's name. Musa is arabic for Moses, and yes I've seen Christians who bear Musa here in the FCT. Samshudeen is Samson (pardon my spelling), Dauda is David. All these cultural similarities are born out of proximity.
Most northerners go with Arabic names and minority tribes adopt these names while acknowledging their religious standing and in same manner, southerners answer western/christian/jewish names.

IKWERRE IS NOT IGBO
What's money in Ikwerre and money in igbo?
How about simple greetings like "good morning" and "goodafternoon". What is the ikwerre version of the Igbo phrase "Igbo kwenu" and I'm also interested in the Etche version as well....

Good morning sir

You need a brain transplant surgery.

Ogoni is a smaller ethnic group in the East that shares boundary with Ndiigbo, they traded with Ndiigbo, and still retained their Ogoni language. The same thing with Ibibio, Ekoi, Annang. They all share boundaries with Ndiigbo and traded with us, and yet retained their languages.

Unless you are implying that Ikwerres ancestors are dunces, so much that they would throw away their local language for an Igboid one. When smaller groups like Andoni, Ogoni, maintained their languages.

Secondly, there are no evidence of a dead language in Ikwerre, all linguistic evidence points to the fact that Ikwerre had been Igbo speaking from the very beginning.

You are too dull to not realize that Islamic names even though are shared by Northerners, still does not belong to any particular group in the North and is not a native name.

Though Hausa remain the lingua franca of the North, every ethnic group in the North still have their own indigenous language, that is distinct and not mutually intelligible with Hausa language. They all speak Hausa language as second language.

Whereas in the case of Igbo speaking groups in Rivers, their Igboid language is their first , second and only native language.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2015
Rapture007:

I see how u are correcting their lies. The Igweocha thing is what really made me believe u need help. When u cant put up a sound argument based on facts people have no option than to ban u from their forum so u go and meet ur mate like Truckpusher. Harcort is a name of a white man, I dont need to define what Port means. The city had a name b4 someone wrote a letter to Harcort seeking his consent for the city to be renamed after him not even considering the indigenous inhabitants.This Biafra agitation is a big wake up call for internet trolls and jobless people like you to probe and ask relevant questions about some past events. When you get good answers come back and talk.But no, You wudnt, Because You are who you are, needlessly unteachable.If u want any attention just come up with facts and see pple debate intelligently with u. dnt be a nuisance and expect better treatment grin grin grin
An unintelligent vowel nigglet and a stamped illiterate that can't string words in a perfect order is calling me a troll and jobless? Dude you must be high on Nnamdi Kanu's semen grin grin

You know what ? gerarahia menh - I ain't wasting time with you chest beaters anymore ,now I know why the amala gobbling dolts won't just leave you guys alone. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by pazienza(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
And you just pulled out another one from your ass that was probably written by yourself or your kind to buttress home your malicious point.

Ok nau make me sef go upload my own too nau - yeye dey smell. grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogba_people

Well, Uche Dike is an Ogba man. Lol! Even some educated ones amongst them lack common sense.

Chukwu Abiama bless the soul of Ogbuehi Francis Ellah, the late Eze Ogba, the last Igbo man of Ogba decent.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2015
Inspectahdeck:

Niger Delta never supported biafra and will never support them. It showed during the civil war, rivers people chased all igbos out of their state and even acquired all their properties.
That's not true - Get your facts right my friend.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by BlaqJew: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Oga go and sleep you will need your energy to protest more tomorrow, just make sure Corporal Aminu doesn't catch you before he gives you permanent sportin waves on that flaTThead grin

Niger-Delta Government just told IPOB: "You are O.Y.O" cheesy cheesy grin

Listen to yourself, "coporal aminu" your slave master. Hopeless is your case.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2015
1adewoye:

There is nothing like biafra, which ceased to exist under 1970' surrender term! If you want to reawaken this dead and decayed episode in Nigerian history you can only count on a few diehards intent on anarchy. I hope they are ready to dance to the music they play.

Rest assured that majority of Nigerians, including all 36 states are looking forward to progressing the national project rather than the myopic distractions of those wishing to retrogress.

Your post sounds as though Nigeria as a whole has a people of single identity.

You make it seem like any persons who choose to see themselves differently, even if they indeed have a different identity, has no choice than to be enforced into your Nigerian identity. You must have forgotten what the Biafra/Igbo have been struggling to get is actually a globally recognized fundamental human right.

The developed world that gave Africa/Nigeria the blue print of sovereign state do not coerce any group to stay in a union, if the agitation stays consistent and grows strong, referendum is looked into.

Why the need to enforce them to stay? Do you have anything to lose if they get out of the union abi why the compulsion?
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by MyMentor: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2015
It is only wise ppl here wil knw dat River govt is nt exptd 2 acknowldg such, even if dey wants it; until it is feasible.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by erumena(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I thought the Niger Deltans wanted Biafra too...

...clearly Wike and Riverians do not...and their government didn't waste any time to give us the benefit of doubt grin

It is getting increasingly clear that this Biafra movement is located only on web browsers and in the hungry hallucinations of touts and street urchins grin

I'm a Niger Deltan And I don't want Biafra!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by HopeAtHand: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2015
EzePromoe:

Omo Yoruba, I'm very happy that you're learning more about Rivers state. Even if there are still traces of ignorance in your posts, at least you no longer expose your black buttocks to the wind by making statements such as your words on bold;

Things that you cannot change, you accept. Ikwerre is an Ikwerre speaking tribe, maybe i need to explain to you, that Ikwerres speak Ikwerre as their language.

Etche prior to this present times are usually grouped alongside Ikwerre..Their language is very intelligible to an Ikwerre guy..and parts of Ikwerre specifically Ibaa have their roots in Ahoada..so their Ibaa dialect is intelligible to Ahoada.

And so you know, a percentage of the land called Oyigbo LGA belongs to Eleme and Iriebe and Woji peeps of Obio/Akpor LGA..that Oyigbo peeps chhose to be identified as Igbos and live there doesn't detract anything from my earlier submission.

I have given you a lecture..Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by holocron: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:

Pls check your history. PHC of the colonial era was a new town in an area known as ugwuocha and consisted of only phc township, old gra, diobu, the sea port and railway station. Everywhere else from present eleme flyover to mile1 flyover was uninhabited bush. Igbos populated diobu and constituted a majority in the new town.

Research the idea of biafra first before condemning it. It was and is the last beacon of hope for the the african; indeed the entire black race. The idea of a totally black indegenous MORDERN state. All other african states except ethiopia are ofcourse, foreign constructions.

I am not saying that it can be realized in the manner and form that is being preached though.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
holocron:

Pls check your history. PHC of the colonial era was a new town in an area known as ugwuocha and consisted of only phc township, old gra, diobu, the sea port and railway station. Everywhere else from present eleme flyover to mile1 flyover was uninhabited bush. Igbos populated diobu and constituted a majority in the new town.

Research the idea of biafra first before condemning it. It was and is the last beacon of hope for the the african; indeed the entire black race. The idea of a totally black indegenous MORDERN state. All other african states except ethiopia are ofcourse, foreign constructions.

I am not saying that it can be realized in the manner and form that is being preached though.
Igbos populated Diobu while the indigenous people simply vanished into thin air? .

A movement that is preaching hate and half truth while agitating for a violent secession can never be the last beacon of hope the entire black race go figure and even if the idea was perfect the preachers of such ideas are fanning the embers of disunity ,hatred, and fear among the very people they want to unite.The manner in which Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed youths are going about it would only end up creating an inferno that would cripple the entire country which was suppose to be the last beacon of hope for Africa and the entire black race if only some quarters of this country will agree to do the right thing for once.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by discusant: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're getting it twisted ,maybe you need to read my posts upside down.

On the highlighted, your people started a war and we became collateral damage and it's not the North and the South west that has colonized the oil wells of the Niger Delta but also the Igbos too are deeply a beneficiary of the system too.The problem of Nigeria is the insatiable greed of the big three who sees every other small region as a means to an end and this is where we are - If the Igbos had the same opportunity like the Abdulahhis and the Femis you'll do worse. Mark my words

Igbo did not exploit whoever they lived together for decades under southeast region. How can Igbo exploit fellow easterners in Biafra?
Exploitation?

Remember, Igbo putting more time and energy to do business, make money, buy landed property anywhere, including anywhere in the old southeast region is NEVER exploitation.
By the way, do you even know that Port Harcourt was founded for evacuation of coal from Enugu?

I tend to believe I am replying to a Yoruba, that you are not from the south south as you claim.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Truckpusher(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
discusant:

Igbo did not exploit whoever they lived together for decades under southeast region. How can Igbo exploit fellow easterners in Biafra?
Exploitation?

Remember, Igbo putting more time and energy to do business, make money, buy landed property anywhere, including anywhere in the old southeast region is NEVER exploitation.
By the way, do you even know that Port Harcourt was founded for evacuation of coal from Enugu?

I tend to believe I am replying to a Yoruba, that you are not from the south south as you claim.
Lol, you can believe whatever you want to believe.I bet since Port Harcourt was founded on the need to evacuate coal from Enugu that automatically makes it an Igboland then just like Kaduna should be called Niger Delta for the sake of the refinery that was built in Kaduna to refine Niger Delta oil? abi!

Trust me ,ya'll aren't different from the Hausa/Fulanis and the Yorubas , ya'll have expansionist tendencies and it is our duty to put our head where we can only lose our resources and not lose our resources ,our identity and our land.This is called thinking smart because resources come and go but once your land is annexed the ultimate answer would become genocide.We wish you well in Biafra and we want our country if push comes to shove abi unity na by force again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by discusant: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Igbos populated Diobu while the indigenous people simply vanished into thin air? .

A movement that is preaching hate and half truth while agitating for a violent secession can never be the last beacon of hope the entire black race go figure and even if the idea was perfect the preachers of such ideas are fanning the embers of disunity ,hatred, and fear among the very people they want to unite.The manner in which Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed youths are going about it would only end up creating an inferno that would cripple the entire country which was suppose to be the last beacon of hope for Africa and the entire black race if only some quarters of this country will agree to do the right thing for once.

Those "some quarters of Nigeria" you have been expecting for decades to "do the right thing" - those quarters have restructured Nigeria politically the way it suits them, so that you shall forever been asking for Resource Control, fiscal federalism or Regional government system, but to no success. You or your fellow Rivers man or woman -,if you're truly from Rivers state - can never smell Aso Rock -,Jonathan was president by chance of death of Yar'Adua. Did you not see how easy it was to defeat him with a Buhari whom Nigeria rejected thrice before then?

In Biafra, any body from the old southeast region has equal chance with others to attain any position .

It has been close to two decades long wait for the quarters to do something, but nothing. The NASS is unduly overpopulated by those quarters, so you can't change anything.

Please stop allowing the booboos they fed older Rivers people to cloud your mind.
Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by GspotAngela(f): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher and HopeatHand, both of you are doing a good job hammering the skull of those Biafra goons.

Heeebos are feverishingly greedy and would do anything to covert and steal what does not belong to them; just like their father, ojucrook and their grandfather azikure, both of cursed memories.

I am from the NC, i cant tell you how livid i was when i heard them say Benue and Kogi state will be part of their Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State by Emmysk050: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
All i know is that biafran's are from Israel. and the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob. just like the children of Israel were freed by force. so shall we also be freed.
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / BIAFRA TWENTY POUND LIE BUSTED / 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.