Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly (4301 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by debosky(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2009
stillwater:

So we have to stop playing hard to get so that the world be free from this kind of men? In your fantasy world, I guess.

Stop playing hard to get? By no means should you stop. It would be boring if everyone behaved in the same way like a bunch of mindless drones. grin

I have no objection to those playing hard to get, just a warning that it's not a sure route to getting a good man as some of them believe.

I enjoy the game at times myself. wink
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by biina: 8:51pm On May 12, 2009
I personally don't care if you play hard to get or otherwise, as you will have to bear the consequences of your choice.
You are free to take your time while making up your mind about my proposal, as I am to change my mind (and withdraw said proposal) if I feel you are wasting my time.
Patience has never been my virtue.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by honeric01(m): 1:25am On May 13, 2009
Playing hard with me while you are out there at my back giving it to someone as easy as getting a toothpick from a cantern?
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by JJYOU: 2:12pm On May 13, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Um did you not call michelin that or should I quote you?

and[b] I didnt say you hate women[/b], I said a thread will give the women haters reasons to yarn dust

Dont twist my words, JJYOU. Dont appreciate it
good to know. can you copy and paste where i called michelle a prostitute madam? dont twist your words the lady demands but it is okay for you to twist mine?

it is very good to know you love me so much.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by spikedcylinder: 2:49pm On May 13, 2009
Can anyone be as whiny as this guy ^^^ ?
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by honeric01(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2009
I thought playing hard to get was old school, am i wrong?
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by eleshin(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2009
you can only play hard with someone who loves you extremely or someone who only need ur snail.the former wud nt relent until you give him ur love but the latter may forgo you once he can easily eat other chicks snail.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by JJYOU: 8:51am On May 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Can anyone be as whiny as this guy ^^^ ?
trying to fly the flag for the moderators association? sorry me and her go along way. she know where i am coming from.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by spikedcylinder: 10:29am On May 14, 2009
Doesn't make you less wimpy. undecided

What does it have to do with moderation anyway?
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Bolarge(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2009
@topic

Heightens the fun for some of us.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by JJYOU: 11:04am On May 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Doesn't make you less wimpy. undecided

What does it have to do with moderation anyway?

what is your problem young lady? what is your wahala with me and karma? what makes me wimpy?
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by spikedcylinder: 12:55pm On May 14, 2009
Lol. Nanamu.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by honeric01(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2009
when some girls like someone, instead of them to come forward and say it, they prefer picking on the person, why is it so? i think it's very childish. grin
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Oxone(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2009
honeric01:

when some girls like someone, instead of them to come forward and say it, they prefer picking on the person, why is it so? i think it's very childish. grin

yeah, i guess they only want to be noticed. meanwyl had some interesting experience of late that finally confirms my believe that some girls do not know what they want & will never do
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by luvbooks(f): 1:24am On May 15, 2009
I think it depends. I saw this happen in my Uni. A guy liked a girl, and she liked him too but was too busy thinking of everyone else's opinions. Eventually, she heard something about him that wasn't to her taste, and she began to give excuses whenever he called e. g that she was washing her hair ( can u imagine )
So he stopped trying and came onto another girl . She liked him too, he asked her out, and she says , ok.
So the supposedly happy couple are going out for a year, and suddenly the guy gets to hear that the other girl actually still like him ,and that's all it takes. They started texting each other and he asks her if she actually still has feelings. She admits it. He tells his gf what has happened, and she , not seeing any point in standing in the way, dumped him. So he's free to pursue his true feelings now.

So the girl who played hard to get won at the end of the day. Meanwhile his ex is out there licking her wounds. Which is kinda sad.
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by Oxone(m): 3:13am On May 15, 2009
luvbooks:

So the girl who played hard to get won at the end of the day. Meanwhile his ex is out there licking her wounds. Which is kinda sad.

happens once a wyl. wont give a gal who plays hard to get the time of the day if am with someone else.
i actually do have someone lyk that who i chased for a couple of months & left her alone. the problem is that anytime i'm dating someone is when she wants to be my good friend (to use her own word) & when we r friends, she get jealous when am with another girl. i made the mistake of taking her up on her offer after a year but the same thing happened again & so i walked. she cant make up her damn mind if she wants me or not after 3yrs. called me after 3yrs out of the blues to be my friend but now i'm not up for that kind of confusion in my life right now kapish
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by saray007(f): 3:34am On May 15, 2009
Its good 2 play hard to get sometimes,becos guys dont always appreciate things dat comes their ways easily undecided
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by whitelexi(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2009
saray007:

Its good 2 play hard to get sometimes,becos guys dont always appreciate things dat comes their ways easily undecided

WRONG
Re: Playing Hard-to-get Could Be Costly by honeric01(m): 9:42am On May 15, 2009
Sometimes it pays, sometimes it doesn't, if the dude love the girl, then it is okay for the girl not to long things, because love is never everlasting when it comes to humans, it reduces and it increases depending on what goes about. make we no dey confuse ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people? / Help!!! My Wife Is A Lesbian! / 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.