Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through (44398 Views)

What Did Someone Do On A First Date That Made You Know It's A NO!!!!? / I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Kanbee: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2015
eyah.....

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by safarigirl(f): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2015
Neither of you love each other. love is about SACRIFICE, neither was willing to sacrifice so it's good you broke up with each other

1 Like

Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Respect55(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2015
I pity all dos religious imprisoned pathetic creatures whom evn GOD does not know. My eldest sister (may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace) is a Protestant and married a Catholic. We r too wise to be blinded by religion in my family.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Lancier(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2015
Drfinn:
Precisely, on 31st March, 2013 I asked my now ex to marry me. Not in some fancy restaurant, shopping mall or some heaven on earth theatrical setting. It was via a phone call. Surprisingly, we had never met in person! What madness!! Did she accept??

Love they say is like a butterfly, it perches wherever it wants. It's like a lion, it devours whoever that comes his way. How we fall in love at times is mysterious. We seldom have control in matters of the heart. This is how I felt the day I saw her picture carrying a child. Her little nephew. I love kids to a fault. In that split moment I told her how I wished it was our son she was carrying. That remark set aglow our hearts.

Initially, she doubted my sincerity. She had been hurt not once, twice but severally. Worse still she has a medical condition. A condition she erroneously thought will forever rob her of love. Hence her skepticism. Furthermore, my reputation with 'the ladies' on some social network we had met some years earlier was daunting. I had to prove my sincerity. I had to win her love.

As am typing this, my alarm just beeped! Its October 24th- the day I had slated for our introduction. Alas! It was never to be. Our love could not survive the divide. The 'hypocrisy' of the church has prevailed. I cannot believe am still hurting this bad. Maybe I was in a hurry to have ended it all. This is my story. Our story.

After the initial 'gragra' women exhibit we settled into a beautiful but distant relationship. She was based in Lagos, I in Port Harcourt. Days became weeks, and weeks months before our first physical encounter. I did first visit as a gent. We had wild fun!! Then came the moment of truth; a visit to her kit and kin to intimate them of my intention. Her brother-in law gave me his word. The only snag which was to destroy all we labored to build -the church! she is catholic, am protestant. She is Igbo am Ijaw.

True to his word, her brother-in law accompanied me to see her parents in her hometown- some community in Imo State. I was well received. Such a loving home. I made my intentions known with all seriousness. It's no child's play explaining while you consider a man's daughter worth more than other women to him. Thankfully, the son in-law gave me all the necessary support. However, convincing a retired teacher, a respected and unrepentant staunch catholic requires more than fancy words. I left that home with mixed feelings. Her father had plainly told me what mixed marriage entails. My wife and children will become 'properties of the catholic church'. It was non-negotiable.

I sought the advice of family members, and my pastor. All were of the opinion that her father's stance undermines my role as the head of our future family. Personally, I saw it as an 'indirect rule'. I enlisted one or two of her siblings, her mum inclusive to get her father to shift grounds. The old man wouldn't bulge. At my fiancee's suggestion I paid her uncle a scheduled visit. A Priest in some parish at Owerri. His stance was same as his elder brother's; convert to Catholicism or accept the terms of mixed marriage.

I was devastated. More so by my fiancee's shifting positions. Today she's all by my side, tomorrow she wants me to please her father. I saw it more as a character weakness than a woman drawn between love and the hands that fed her. Perhaps, it was a miscalculation on my part. She had her flaws. Mine was so glaring. But i found in her the woman of my dreams.

In the midst of this storm I had boldly gone ahead to fix today, October 24th my introduction day. I had called my Pastor to inform him, and a couple of family members. This decision was informed after my now ex had told me her siblings and other family members had prevailed on her father to soft pedal on his stance. He unbelievably agreed. So i thought. Until I made one more call!

The old man true to his principled nature remained unchanged. It was a blow too devastating to bear. I saw a relationship of over two years with countless sacrifices on both sides evaporate on the grounds of dogma. It hurts so bad to have met that special one only to realize you can not be with them for eternity. Should I have converted for love? That would have betrayed love itself. Love is without condition(s). Should I have settled for mixed marriage? Its unbearable! It's my responsible to provide both spiritual and physical nourishment for my future family.

So, it was only appropriate I let love go. If she finds her way back to me. I had be most fortunate not lucky. Fortune befriends the bold. A life of service to all humanity now beckons . It's a call I must answer. Who knows love maybe around the corner. Love knows no religious boundaries. Let's spread the glad tidings of ecumenism.

DD sooner Nigerians stop dis church thing or mosque tin, the better for all of us.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Odunharry(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I thought we are christains...

Why the segregation? Chei wat the lord will judge on d judgement day no be here....
that's what hurt me most.. I hate hearing such especially from females..
he is not catholic ,he is not Winners etc..
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by AreaFada2: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Christians and their mini wahala;which one is catholic and protestant again?

Actually, it happens in most religions.

Between Shia & Sunni, between Sufist and Shia, between Sindhi Hindus & other Hindus etc.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2015
femi4:
So, all the churches mentioned in the Bible never existed?
You must be a joke

Jesus never existed as a God.

Jesus is a mere man.

Jesus never built any church, the Roman empire did.

Jesus came to end religion....That was why he walked about destroying d temple n worshipping God in our hearts.

The bible an scam, its a history book converted to a religious book by Rome.

Judas died by suicide by hanging...

Judas fell off a mounting n his intestine split in stone...same bible, 2 different accounts.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Odunharry(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2015
miszeno:
Mcheewww undecided na girl wey Neva reach 30 dey consider whether u be Catholic or penti, my aunt who is a staunch Catholic married a winner member at age 31,she for nor gree na, make the God of shiloh perform miracle.
Bros she was Neva your s
lol..
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Ijahkk(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2015
darknez:
You are hurting and for that I empathize with you. My story is strikingly similar to yours. I am based in Lagos, she in PH; I am Catholic, she is technically not a Catholic. Our Introduction was fixed for the 27th of August, 2015 but this was never to be, as today we aren't togethert, and like you, I was crushed by this realisation.

However, a notable difference between you and I is that I have since gone past my hurt and I do not particularly hold anyone or group, be it individuals, Church or family, responsible for our not being together today. I simply took it as God's will. If indeed God had willed that she be my wife, we would still be together today.

The truth is, if you are looking to get married and bring up your children as Protestants, I would advise that you do not waste your time with Catholic ladies who cherish their faith, for it is something that they are prepared to give their life for, let alone give it up so cheaply for the sake of marriage.

I am a Catholic and I do not see myself given up my faith for anyone. It is too precious a gift. Your story is quite sad and from the standpoint of one who has that experience, though in reverse, I understand your hurt perfectly. When I was hurting, I felt physical pains in my heart, for which the scars are still there even though I have gone past it.

Thence, I urge you, in the strongest terms possible, to move on. Moving on is never easy but it brings in its wake, a healing we cannot fathom. Crying over spilt milk is never worth it. Pick yourself up and find love again. This time, get someone you are compatible with in totality, to include a compatibility of faith.
jeenu zuo ike... Ndi akuko ifo
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2015
missyadorable:
This op sounds like a weakling.Gosh!

what would u have done in his shoes. From my own point of view he has tried enough. you can't change what's already cast in cement.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by AreaFada2: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I thought we are christains...

Why the segregation? Chei wat the lord will judge on d judgement day no be here....

When we Africans copy things, we do it very extreme usually.

Religion is becoming divisive.

I grew up catholic, but today I worship in any church that's near to me residence, usually Anglican.
I can't see the difference much.

My female friend from the East had a similar experience last year.

Her family didn't let her marry a nice Pentecostal guy who wanted to marry her.

Today she's at home there.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by So4baba(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2015
"Now let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter, Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man" Eccl 12:13.,, ,this should be the basis of Christianity, and am sure all denominations supports this view, so shud I worry how you achieve this purpose base on the denomination you belong to? Does nt all Christians belong to the same body of Christ,? Will God be judging me base on the church I attend or worship? If I do marry from anoder denomination, will I be sinning against God or the church?. I read of a winners chapel church threatening to sack a Catholic member if she wdlnt change her church, den I ask, is she going to be changing her faith or mode of faith, does she nt already believe in Christ,? Or are churches having a different Christ they biliv in.?.. Someone pls help answer all ths

1 Like

Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by tiar: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2015
repogirl:
What is so special about being a catholic sef? There is only one way to God and it is through Jesus Christ his son!

The bible never said only Catholics will make it into heaven so whoever is carrying catholic on the head as if it is an automatic passport to heaven is deluding himself!

Jesus is the only way, truth and life! Not the church you attend or the Pope, Priest, Pastor, Bishop, Evangelist or Reverend that you think is the epitome to holiness. They are all men and can fall.

Lady, you are losing the main point. Everyone has some sort of base criteria for their life partner. In Nigeria things like tribe , genotype, financial stability etc come to the fore. If less important (my opinion ) matters compared to one's belief in God and how to worship him matter then this matter should be at the top of the list.

If you do not agree on how to worship God who is love himself then I do not see any real love in that relationship. Let her find a Catholic man and vice versa . The desperation to get married in Nigeria is leading to a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth here on earth and not hell. In love you must agree to agree to get married. This is not a business transaction.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2015
queencalipso:

Thank you my brother I donnt understand this fuss about being a catholic and protestant for me iwill marry anyone be it a catholic orwhat ever so long as he is a christain we are all serving one God for crying out loud the way we choose. To do it should not be an issue. These things can be annoying honestly angry wtf.

Any one including Jehovah's witnesses too right?
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by tiar: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2015
funkyglitz:
Wait oooo I tot we ladies dnt hv a particular religion till we gt married so y d big fuss....anyways d man neva ready to allow the daughter marry ad d grl isn't worth it abeg dis hapnd 2 my frnd ad gues wat my frnd did #she go carry belle# for d guy ad d dad had no choice buh to rush d wedding as a last resort after mch beggin frm d parents,so she took dat as a last resort ad dey r happily married...al dis staunch catholic parents can b annoyin esp those wey b knights 4 d church

Don't court Catholic men if you dislike their faith! That is the beginning of serious problems.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by guyXander(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2015
Justdulla:
. Catholics are the Popes People,,, Protestants are The IPOB Biafra people protesting.
People like you are the reason I come to nairaland.
Got me lmao! grin grin

1 Like

Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Lawsimon(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2015
0coded80:
catholic is the 1st church of the world while protestant are those that break away 4m it.
stop spreading lies, Catholic is never the first church. Were peter and paul who established many churches catholics. Abeg park well with this your dogmatism.

1 Like

Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Setaje(f): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2015
There is this igbo man from anambra that wants to marry me. Nnewi to be precise. The guy speaks good yoruba and English. Offcourse he speaks igbo well. He is also doing well financially. Never stops talking about how proud he is off his igbo heritage. But Do u no what? grin

He attends cherubim and seraphim. A very strong member from birth. He doesn't joke wiv them. Infact he and his family are strong members. Just like don jazzy. He said so many of his kins men in lagos are secret members. So if I marry him, na white garment people go wear come my wedding. MBANU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by tiar: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2015
Lawsimon:
stop spreading lies, Catholic is never the first church. Were peter and paul who established many churches catholics. Abeg park well with this your dogmatism.

Which church is 1st? That church must still exist today. God said the gates of HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL against his church. So which church among all the different names today is likely the church that Peter was given the keys to? Just give me a name. That's all. You have plenty of options and more are being formed as I type.

1 Like

Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Donjowebs(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2015
This is a thorny matter in today's "Christianity" which is predominantly dogmatic and denominational more to the detriment of "followers" . You don't want me to marry your daughter/son because I don't belong to your denomination, yet you won't segregate me when it comes to business? Why don't you classify money Protestant or Catholic?

5 Likes

Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2015
AreaFada2:

When we Africans copy things, we do it very extreme usually.

Religion is becoming divisive.

I grew up catholic, but today I worship in any church that's near to me residence, usually Anglican.
I can't see the difference much.

My female friend from the East had a similar experience last year.

Her family didn't let her marry a nice Pentecostal guy who wanted to marry her.

Today she's at home there.

My guy ad a true friend to her u better intervene in her matter o. I don't want her to be a regular visitor to shilloh yearly crusades.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by HaneefahRN(f): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2015
I'm confused here o, somebody make things clear.
Catholics and Pentecostal, aren't u both Christians, I don't understand how this shld be an issue. Christianity and different doctrines sha
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by kinibigdeal(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2015
You make d right decision
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2015
Setaje:
There is this igbo man from anambra that wants to marry me. Nnewi to be precise. The guy speaks good yoruba and English. Offcourse he speaks igbo well. He is also doing well financially. Never stops talking about how proud he is off his igbo heritage. But Do u no what? grin

He attends cherubim and seraphim. A very strong member from birth. He doesn't joke wiv them. Infact he and his family are strong members. Just like don jazzy. He said so many of his kins men in lagos are secret members. So if I marry him, na white garment people go wear come my wedding. MBANU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! embarassed

please tell me this is a joke. I have never heard of such before B cos d average igbo man I know is a catholic.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by Lawsimon(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2015
tiar:

Which church is 1st? That church must still exist today. God said the gates of HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL against his church. So which church among all the different names today is likely the church that Peter was given the keys to? Just give me a name. That's all. You have plenty of options and more are being formed as I type.
this is how you fail exam. We were talking about the first church and I brought a proof that it wasn't catholic as you claimed, now you are bitting about the bush. Give us a proof that catholic is the first church simple. I'm quite sure that this is how you were taught right from your childhood.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by FKBZ: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2015
So sorry to hear,if u still in pH could u PM or reply Me

Drfinn:
Precisely, on 31st March, 2013 I asked my now ex to marry me. Not in some fancy restaurant, shopping mall or some heaven on earth theatrical setting. It was via a phone call. Surprisingly, we had never met in person! What madness!! Did she accept??

Love they say is like a butterfly, it perches wherever it wants. It's like a lion, it devours whoever that comes his way. How we fall in love at times is mysterious. We seldom have control in matters of the heart. This is how I felt the day I saw her picture carrying a child. Her little nephew. I love kids to a fault. In that split moment I told her how I wished it was our son she was carrying. That remark set aglow our hearts.

Initially, she doubted my sincerity. She had been hurt not once, twice but severally. Worse still she has a medical condition. A condition she erroneously thought will forever rob her of love. Hence her skepticism. Furthermore, my reputation with 'the ladies' on some social network we had met some years earlier was daunting. I had to prove my sincerity. I had to win her love.

As am typing this, my alarm just beeped! Its October 24th- the day I had slated for our introduction. Alas! It was never to be. Our love could not survive the divide. The 'hypocrisy' of the church has prevailed. I cannot believe am still hurting this bad. Maybe I was in a hurry to have ended it all. This is my story. Our story.

After the initial 'gragra' women exhibit we settled into a beautiful but distant relationship. She was based in Lagos, I in Port Harcourt. Days became weeks, and weeks months before our first physical encounter. I did first visit as a gent. We had wild fun!! Then came the moment of truth; a visit to her kit and kin to intimate them of my intention. Her brother-in law gave me his word. The only snag which was to destroy all we labored to build -the church! she is catholic, am protestant. She is Igbo am Ijaw.

True to his word, her brother-in law accompanied me to see her parents in her hometown- some community in Imo State. I was well received. Such a loving home. I made my intentions known with all seriousness. It's no child's play explaining while you consider a man's daughter worth more than other women to him. Thankfully, the son in-law gave me all the necessary support. However, convincing a retired teacher, a respected and unrepentant staunch catholic requires more than fancy words. I left that home with mixed feelings. Her father had plainly told me what mixed marriage entails. My wife and children will become 'properties of the catholic church'. It was non-negotiable.

I sought the advice of family members, and my pastor. All were of the opinion that her father's stance undermines my role as the head of our future family. Personally, I saw it as an 'indirect rule'. I enlisted one or two of her siblings, her mum inclusive to get her father to shift grounds. The old man wouldn't bulge. At my fiancee's suggestion I paid her uncle a scheduled visit. A Priest in some parish at Owerri. His stance was same as his elder brother's; convert to Catholicism or accept the terms of mixed marriage.

I was devastated. More so by my fiancee's shifting positions. Today she's all by my side, tomorrow she wants me to please her father. I saw it more as a character weakness than a woman drawn between love and the hands that fed her. Perhaps, it was a miscalculation on my part. She had her flaws. Mine was so glaring. But i found in her the woman of my dreams.

In the midst of this storm I had boldly gone ahead to fix today, October 24th my introduction day. I had called my Pastor to inform him, and a couple of family members. This decision was informed after my now ex had told me her siblings and other family members had prevailed on her father to soft pedal on his stance. He unbelievably agreed. So i thought. Until I made one more call!

The old man true to his principled nature remained unchanged. It was a blow too devastating to bear. I saw a relationship of over two years with countless sacrifices on both sides evaporate on the grounds of dogma. It hurts so bad to have met that special one only to realize you can not be with them for eternity. Should I have converted for love? That would have betrayed love itself. Love is without condition(s). Should I have settled for mixed marriage? Its unbearable! It's my responsible to provide both spiritual and physical nourishment for my future family.

So, it was only appropriate I let love go. If she finds her way back to me. I had be most fortunate not lucky. Fortune befriends the bold. A life of service to all humanity now beckons . It's a call I must answer. Who knows love maybe around the corner. Love knows no religious boundaries. Let's spread the glad tidings of ecumenism.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by JustCurious: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2015
So4baba:

Wdnt you want to die with Christ rather than die a Catholic?? Just saying...

True talk.
Of what use is it to die a Catholic or Pentecostal when our heart is not right with Christ? It's about getting it right with God, first. There's no denomination register in Heaven. So some christian folks need stop sounding so 'brainwashed' already.

Making it to heaven is more paramount, than claiming allegiance to any particular denomination, methinks.

When we look through the eyes of denomination, we are bound to call unclean what God has cleansed. Acts 10:15

2 Likes

Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by tiar: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2015
Donjowebs:
This is a thorny matter in today's "Christianity" which is predominantly dogmatic and denominational more to the detriment of "followers" . You don't want me to marry your daughter/son because I don't belong to your denomination, yet you won't segregate me when it comes to business? Why don't you classify money Protestant or Catholic?

In business you do a contract and if the terms are not acceptable the deal falls through and on to the next one.

It someone's base criteria for marrying are not met then the courtship should end quickly and also on to the next one. You cannot force someone all things being equal to do a business deal with you. Why something of a much higher importance as marriage? All people think about is the wedding ceremony and forget about the lifelong marriage. If people put more thought in the latter , there will be more happiness by single people and married people.

Human beings in their quest to achieve their goals are becoming more and more narrow minded and refuse to pay attention to the bigger picture. Get rich quick schemes are taking place everyday because it has to happen NOW! Later is not an option. Impatience to achieve and attain sending many people down paths of destruction unknowingly.

3 Likes

Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by tiar: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2015
Lawsimon:
this is how you fail exam. We were talking about the first church and I brought a proof that it wasn't catholic as you claimed, now you are bitting about the bush. Give us a proof that catholic is the first church simple. I'm quite sure that this is how you were taught right from your childhood.

I am not a small kid and hence rarely Make comments because of immaturity on this board where people rush to use abusive language as a defensive mechanism to discourse.

I asked you a question. Name the 1st church in YOUR opinion. Simple. If you decline then let's move on. Save the abusive language for someone else though, I sincerely advise you desist entirely. It does not benefit you in any positive way. Cheers
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by teddybear007(f): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2015
missyadorable:
This op sounds like a weakling.Gosh!

Never u judge someone until u ve walked in his shoe. We dnt understand things dat has neva affected us. Gracias.
Re: October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through by collyno1985: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2015
miszeno:
Mcheewww undecided na girl wey Neva reach 30 dey consider whether u be Catholic or penti, my aunt who is a staunch Catholic married a winner member at age 31,she for nor gree na, make the God of shiloh perform miracle.
Bros she was Neva your s

Hahaha hahaha....... walai....,
I like u jare...
But me i be confirm catholic ooooOooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.