Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION (22394 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East / Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by basilo101: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Wherever u are at any particular time is ur home - kwankwaso.
Kwankwaso is saying dat fulani in oyo shud be educated by oyo state and settle down in oyo, yorubas dnt seem to understand d implication one nigeria. Continue sticking ur ass to ur rusted roofs

6 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by castrokins(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2015
Northern Nigeria Passing The Buck, Blaming Everyone But Themselves Since 1914. You're A Fulani Leader Mr. Kwankwaso, Who Should Be Held Responsible For Prevalent Illiteracy Of The Fulani?
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by VirginFinder: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2015
menix:
The master have spoken..
Oya over to the slaves, what ve u guyz to say
You are a bastard! ibos are the slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra!!
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by menix(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard!
ibos are the slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra!!

Bastardts re always suspecting others of being same..

But urs is a generational curse..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by MrMbaM: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2015
You see the cursed wanderers jumping everywhere on this thread like they won a trophy. The funniest thing is that same Fulani raped women in Enugu few weeks ago, killed many as well in Imo state but the yeebhoes are not saying anything. They prefer there people to die than raise any voice, but they are here jubilating. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by SaintVico(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2015
See me see wahala o! Is the hausa and yoruba not husband and wife any longer. Pls herdsmen should not put asunder what god (tinubu) has joined 2geda o! Wailers wailing to d bus-stop. Hahaha

6 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by menix(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2015
bulldoza:

Lol!
Senseless retąrd
Agbari Ojukwu
You people will remain slaves till eternity

Biafra my left ball tongue

Seriously ur fada's senselessness have been transferred to u, but continue u will exceed his accomplishments...

4 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by VirginFinder: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ilekeh you don't see anything wrong in Kwankwaso asking yoruba leaders to shut up in yorubaland. Lord have mercy!

Where is virginfinder?

Kwankwaso has a point...
It's just that who will educate the Fulanis?

He is entitled to his opinion and has the right of freedom of speech.

Osinbajo also lambasted northern leaders for the high illiteracy rate in the north.
The northern leaders didnt complain.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by nellyelitz(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2015
This man dey threaten Yoruba people o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by menix(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2015
bulldoza:

Lol!
Senseless retąrd
Agbari Ojukwu
You people will remain slaves till eternity

Biafra my left ball tongue

Seriously ur fada's senselessness have been transferred to u, but continue u will exceed his accomplishments...

No wonder u cooked ur left balls to avoid it from hatching..

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2015
they should just stay away from the south west.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2015
simplycarro:

I know why you are angry, you know there are some doors in Nigeria that are permanently shut to you. grin cheesy
Blame your murderous Igbo officers that killed our budding our first attempt at democracy.
Angry about what exactly?... Bros, You don dey mad. grin I don't even know what this slavish fellow is talking about.

3 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2015
There are two types of people in life:- WINNERS & LOSERS

WINNERS:- Always quiet, endured all manners of insults and threat
but at the end they always emerge as Victors.

LOSERS:- Always Noisy, reacts and respond to insult, always threatening,
they never achieve their long term goal.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by VirginFinder: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2015
menix:

Bastardts re always suspecting others of being same..
But urs is a generational curse..
Ode! I didnt imply that your dad is not your dad. There's another side to it. And type out in full. It's supposed to be a post, not an SMS.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by tonychristopher: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2015
logica:
Which one is more predictable: 2 humans having a discussion and a bunch of monkies jumping in and chattering; and yet hope not to be skinned and roasted? If you don't want the discussion to shift to you, keep your monkey @sses out of it.

Oga this is a new week and it will be bad if you start it with curses and insolence .....don't you look forward to a positive week?

Nawa for people seff

Bye and have a blessed day
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2015
YORUBA try to understand the message this man is passing, he said that anywhere you are living is your home, In the feature Yoruba land will be mostly endangered because it will face heaviest occupation from Hausa/Fulani and the Igbos, the two widely traveled tribe in Nigeria. If the Yoruba continue to threatens other people from other region in their land, I can see Hausa/Fulani and Igbos coming together to sponsor a bill that will say that any state that you are residing in Nigeria is your home and state. There is no permanent enemy in politics, it is permanent interest that every party concerns is looking for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by menix(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode!
I didnt imply that your dad is not your dad. There's another side to it.
And type out in full. It's supposed to be a post, not an SMS.

Kindly hit the park nd build castles with the sand..

Dumbo advising shyte, sure ur guardians will be proud they have a son not knowing u ain't worth an aborted fetus.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by simplycarro: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Angry about what exactly?... Bros, You don dey mad. grin I don't even know what this slavish fellow is talking about.

You will never know, read this portion by Chekwas Okorie interview grin grin

The agitation for Biafra has continued several decades after civil war. What is the problem?

The issue for the agitation for Biafra has to do with agitation for self-determination by people wish to be treated with fairness, equity and justice.
Most of the young men on the street agitating for Biafra were born after the war and so looks like they do not know what led to the war. They cannot understand why their own people since they were born are invariably different from their peers in other parts of the country.
The South-east has suffered the most neglect from the Federal Government of Nigeria
in terms of road construction. Even under former President Jonathan’s administration, it was not any better.

Chekwas Okorie just re-enforced your fifth class stature in Nigeria. You are the Osus of Nigeria. wink cheesy grin
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by logica(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oga this is a new week and it will be bad if you start it with curses and insolence .....don't you look forward to a positive week?

Nawa for people seff

Bye and have a blessed day
Insolence? Doesn't that fit more with you, who comes into a thread that is not your concern, to bait Yorubas (yet hope not to be used to wipe the floor)?
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2015
Rayhut:
YORUBA try to understand the message this man is passing, he said that anywhere you are living is your home, In the feature Yoruba land will be mostly endangered because it will face heaviest occupation from Hausa/Fulani and the Igbos, the two widely traveled tribe in Nigeria. If the Yoruba continue to threatens other people from other region in their land, I can see Hausa/Fulani and Igbos coming together to sponsor a bill that will say that any state that you are residing in Nigeria is your home and state. There is no permanent enemy in politics, it is permanent interest that every party concerns is looking for.
Coming soon
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by tonychristopher: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard!
ibos are the slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra!!

Another has spoken

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Alfranco(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Pavore9:
“All Fulani should be given opportunity to go to school. These Fulani should be educated. I am one of them. I am Fulani. Had I not been educated, imagine what I would have been today; I probably would have been in the forest.”....The Southerners did not stop them from going to school, their illiteracy is inflicted by the likes of Kwankwaso who got educated but did not aggressively see to it that their tribesmen and women get the same education!

I wonder who made them not to go to school. They are what they are by choice, sticking to an age long primitive cattle rearing tradition religiously. In a yoruba suburb I have a farm there is a modern primary school but the children of our fulani brothers are never found there during school hours. They prefer the same cattle herding life of their illiterate parents unlike the children of their illiterate yoruba hosts. They mostly don't want to embrace change against the status quo of their exclusive cultural transmission that is now becoming an obsolete cattle herding system.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by klbakare(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2015
Kwankwaso is indeed a fool. How many ranches did he establish when he was a governor. How many cattle rearing short courses did he organise. Did he forward a bill mandating compulsory education upto secondary school level in his state. A typical example of someone who ought to be stoned. He is now here proffering solutions for the government. Mad man!
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by GodMode: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2015
Jayola:
within last week this fulani people killed like 6-7 people in my village, most of them okada riders, they will kill or injure them to have their bikes

What state
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by tonychristopher: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2015
logica:
Insolence? Doesn't that fit more with you, who comes into a thread that is not your concern, to bait Yorubas (yet hope not to be used to wipe the floor)?
Why are you using foul word on a great Monday morning
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Mcowubaba: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2015
MayorofLagos:
I dont believe Rabiu said "shut up".

We know the different ethnic groups in Nigeria and their characteristics in public speech and display.
It is out of character for an Hausa/Fulani to speak carelessly as if he was raised an Iboman.

But for now, until clarity is issued, let us assume he did say that. The following people should be blamed for the insult, not Kwankwaso.

Dignitaries at the event included Oyo state Governor Isiaq Abiola Ajimobi, represented by Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education Mrs. O. A. Makanjuola; Group Managing Director of Vitafoam Nigeria Plc. Mr. Taiwo Adeniyi; National President of GCI Old Boys Association Chief Abiodun Jolaoso; Principal of GCI, Rev. Oladele Olusola; Chairman, Sunshine Oil and Chemical Industries Limited Basorun Rotimi Obeisun; Chief Executive of Jogor Centre Femi Babalola, among others.

The microphone should have been snatched out of his hand and ordered out of there or in the least the dignitariesshould have stood up and exit the event and embarass him right there on spot.
So people raised by Igbo men talk carelessly..

U are a very BIG fool...extremely stupid..how can some1 be as useless as you cheesy undecided..

Mehn, u should be kept in museum to show the future how stupid some1 like u could be...Iranu!!!

Do u have a successful life outside nairaland eh ??..u even changed ur signature cheesy to include ur misery @ my blessed Igbo tribe..haba..

Y u cari igbo matter for head like gele/gala nd la casera..

Ur level of nsuzu is alarming shocked.. U are a specimen for a senile feeble-minded animalistic ethnic bigot....

Infact, u should go to Laboratory, let scientists use u for future experiments on how to create a vaccine for stupidity... cheesy...

Finally...Magun fire u... cool....Fxck off»...

I won't reply u...unless maybe next saturday evening when I am less-busy for archaic barbarians like u...

Mehn...I don finish u...hahahaha tongue don't fxxk with my tribe or me...

3 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Mayor101010(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2015
This guy should shut up instead. Yeye dey smell. Check out my signature and thank me later.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Billygee2u: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2015
menix:
The master have spoken..

Oya over to the slaves, what ve u guyz to say

2 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Billygee2u: 10:04am On Oct 26, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
hahaha, when the master vex the slaves take cover.Watch southwest people abadon their quest due to fear. Bunch of cowards
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Billygee2u: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2015
iokpebholo:
slave spotted,always looking for who to blame.[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by ajf(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2015
Everybody really needs to grow up on this forum...
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by chekasforchekas: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Illiterate, Go and work on your grammar before engaging those who are intellectually superior to you. You sound like an Almajiri school drop-out.
Jesu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Light Rail Will Start Functioning By December- Ambode ( Photos ) / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election / Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.