Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION (22381 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East / Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
GodMode:

What state
kwara
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by free13: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by phazotron(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
pple no dey read well. he didnt use it in a derogatory manner although action must still be taken in order to curb the menace.

pulse.ng/politics/rabiu-kwankwaso-former-governor-asks-yoruba-leaders-to-stop-threatening-fulani-herdsmen-id4292810.html
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by IlekeHD: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
kaycid77:

Shut up he is your "Master"

You're obviously begging to be flogged lol
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by IlekeHD: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
phazotron:
pple no dey read well. he didnt use it in a derogatory manner although action must still be taken in order to curb the menace.

pulse.ng/politics/rabiu-kwankwaso-former-governor-asks-yoruba-leaders-to-stop-threatening-fulani-herdsmen-id4292810.html

Please give Igbos their daily bread. After they've been thoroughly flogged by a Yoruba king, they need a feel-good thread.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by ZUBY77(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omololu007:
stop showing how daft and stupid you are,,it was the !diot that wrote the article that put that.

And you, the |diot that modified someone else's post removed it..
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by DFemaleBoss(f): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yollowbas are Hausa/Fulani's abobaku. grin
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
dason4life:
There are two types of people in life:- WINNERS & LOSERS

WINNERS:- Always quiet, endured all manners of insults and threat
but at the end they always emerge as Victors.

LOSERS:- Always Noisy, reacts and respond to insult, always threatening,
they never achieve their long term goal.
Food for thought!
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Balkan(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
This man said this in yoruba land and Oba did not flog him. Well, the master has told you to your face?
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Neplusultra(f): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol! Y'all heard him! Shut the f**k up! grin
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by juman(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Just talk talk from the senator.

So who are those responsible to educate the herdsmen?

The senator is one of those responsible to educate them but failed.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by uncjay(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
ZUBY77:

Check the attached file since you are afraid to be yourself.

First time I'm seeing your posts since I read your work..."There and back on time"

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by mansadi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
247notire:
As expected you got absolutely nada to offer intellectually. U cudnt even counter anything I said. U are intellectually impotent... Smell outta here imp!

What is the point of bickering with a barbaric, outdated discommunicated rudident, unpalatable, a dunce, cretin, a spastic and a dipstick of a fellow. Infact, my greatest regret of the week is to join words with an arsehole, a dag, dickhead, dork, gasbag, git and a meathead like you. Go secced if you can and I REST MY CASE
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by phazotron(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
mansadi:

What is the point of bickering with a barbaric, outdated discommunicated rudident, unpalatable, a dunce, cretin, a spastic and a dipstick of a fellow. Infact, my greatest regret of the week is to join words with an arsehole, a dag, dickhead, dork, gasbag, git and a meathead like you. Go secced if you can and I REST MY CASE

have they been able to secede? in 1967 they lost 3million pple their rick ross wannabe general absconded they protested in 2015 wike shut them down. if it was in sw the pigs would have said we are doing the biddings of the hausa. their child of a leader is in dss custody. instead of him to had engage in dialogue he was issuing empty threats. now in 2019 the goats are going to vote a hausa fulani into power. being held and forced to vote against their will. pot calling kettle black.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by phazotron(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
mansadi:

have they been able to secede? in 1967 they lost 3million pple their rick ross wannabe general absconded they protested in 2015 wike shut them down. if it was in sw the pigs would have said we are doing the biddings of the hausa. their child of a leader is in dss custody. instead of him to had engage in dialogue he was issuing empty threats. now in 2019 the goats are going to vote a hausa fulani into power after not being able to produce a president. even the niger deltans are ahead of you all on that. being held and forced to vote against their will. pot calling kettle black. let my child bring one biafraudian pig to my house for marriage. I will disown that child. I have read kwakwansos speech and yes he used the word but not in a derogatory manner
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by 247notire(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
mansadi:

U had to go get a dictionary to come back at me huh? All ur trash reflects the appalling state of ur foul mind... Tell evrytin to ur begging parents up north bitchh! Swerve mofo!!!
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by specco(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omololu007:
please can you show me were in his speech he asked yoruba leaders to shut up?
Someone is showing you an elephant and all you are asking is 'where are the legs'? Are you for real?
Kwankwanso, a fulani surfaced in the capital city of the Yorubas and lambasted your elders for daring to speak up against your ordeal in the hands of fulani herdsmen. When you look at the elephant long enough you'll discover the legs.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by logica(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
vislabraye:

I read his comments and I can see his arrogance. He should be apologizing to the agrieved party but rather he is giving excuses for the wrongs of his people.
So who should educate the cattle rearers ? Northerners practically rule Nigeria. They have more oil blocs, they are in the most strategic offices but yet they want us ro believe the Fulanis are educationally disadvantaged. Whose fault is it ?
Maybe we should read between the lines - if Fulani cattle herders are disturbing the peace all over West Africa, we should indeed give them an "education". There are different kinds of education you know; like when you catch a thief and educate him to death on the streets with planks, stones and koboko.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by vislabraye(m): 12:35am On Oct 27, 2015
logica:
Maybe we should read between the lines - if Fulani cattle herders are disturbing the peace all over West Africa, we should indeed give them an "education". There are different kinds of education you know; like when you catch a thief and educate him to death on the streets with planks, stones and koboko.

May be that's the education they need.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by ZUBY77(m): 12:51am On Oct 27, 2015
uncjay:

First time I'm seeing your posts since I read your work..."There and back on time"

I post when I can.
You can follow me here to see my opinions on matters
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by uncjay(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2015
ZUBY77:

I post when I can. You can follow me here to see my opinions on matters
Ofcos sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senior WAEC Official Confirms Buhari’s Secondary School Results / Supporters Of President Buhari On Solidarity Protest On The Streets Of Abuja / Leah Sharibu: Report Of Second Baby Heartbreaking, Say Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.