Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION (22391 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East / Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by awa(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2015
omowolewa:
Educating Fulanis is not S/West's responsibility but keeping them a far.

But I thought he would talk about Biafra who is already acting their treat, all to see him talking about Yorubas who only told the 'North' to warm their children.

Has he ever heard of Radio Biafra or Nnamadi Kanu or IPOB. This man no dey visit NL sha.

Some Yorubas and empty threats... Laughs @Biafria who is already acting their treat

2 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by cabaliciouscabal: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
hahaha, when the master vex the slaves take cover.Watch southwest people abadon their quest due to fear. Bunch of cowards

Cowards Jst like ur leader ojukwu ran away during d civil war and made his people being slaughtered like rams.

Wen south west talks d whole country shakes, u can see dat d former governor didn't boda to comment abt d igbos Biafra agitation, cus he knows dat u pple ar cowards and un serious elements.

If u ar literate, u will know dat he was only appealing to yorubas not to start killing d fulanis, saying it wasn't by dia choice to state rearing cattle. Dat yorubas should join hands knowing fully well dat yorubas cherish education to help encourage dem.

#spare part seller.

#fooool

#thirdclasscitizen
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by K114: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Mr Senator sir! Charity begins at home.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by tonychristopher: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2015
Mrbigman1:

A for ala.

Or ani
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by tonychristopher: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:

Cowards Jst like ur leader ojukwu ran away during d civil war and made his people being slaughtered like rams.

Wen south west talks d whole country shakes, u can see dat d former governor didn't boda to comment abt d igbos Biafra agitation, cus he knows dat u pple ar cowards and un serious elements.

If u ar literate, u will know dat he was only appealing to yorubas not to start killing d fulanis, saying it wasn't by dia choice to state rearing cattle. Dat yorubas should join hands knowing fully well dat yorubas cherish education to help encourage dem.

#spare part seller.

#fooool

#thirdclasscitizen
I said it...now their have started calling Igbo

Lol

So predictable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by cabaliciouscabal: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
hahaha, when the master vex the slaves take cover.Watch southwest people abadon their quest due to fear. Bunch of cowards

If u ar literate, u will know dat he was only appealing to yorubas not to start killing d fulanis, saying it wasn't by dia choice to start rearing cattle. Dat yorubas should join hands knowing fully well dat yorubas cherish education to help encourage dem get education.

#spare part seller.

#fooool

#igbosthirdclasscitizen.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by mansadi(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2015
omowolewa:
Educating Fulanis is not S/West's responsibility but keeping them a far.

But I thought he would talk about Biafra who is already acting their treat, all to see him talking about Yorubas who only told the 'North' to warm their children.

Has he ever heard of Radio Biafra or Nnamadi Kanu or IPOB. This man no dey visit NL sha.

For years d igbos have threatened emptily. The kano former governor knows that and he needn't comment on sumtin as unnecesary and inconsequantial as a threat from the igbos. I am not a tribalist nor a a regional bigot, but I think its time we leash the dog, its time to talk some sense into your southernic brain. The north and we the northerners are not scared of seceeding, we are simply doing you a favor out of the magnamity of our hearts and the simplicity of our character but that does not mean we are weak for the gentle steps of a leopard does not not signify meakness. Be warned, do not provoke the lion to anger because you barking all this while do not allow us roar. A word is enough for the wise. (I strongly believe there are still some sensible people among your lot, please tell your brothers, there is only so much a man can take).
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Segunjosegs(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2015
it's just unfortunate this is the only country anybody can say anything and get away with it somebody should please tell him that charity begins at home till tomorrow we can count how many educated nothernal we have in Nigeria
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by anonimi: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by LastSurvivor: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Did u see that part he said "Shut up"
Let's see if they will talk again grin

2 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by dominique(f): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Very silly one-sided reasoning. He's talking about Fulani not educated and endangering their lives when driving cattle, not once did he mention the lives that have been brutally slain by his people and the land that they're destroying. What policies did he put in place to educate the nomadic herdsmen when he was governor? If the northern governors can not find a way to educate their herdsmen how to drive their cattle in a civilized manner, that's their problem. The southern government has every right to banish them from their lands.

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by sarutobie(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2015
ernm is this not the same kwankwaso who was funding schools in another country? classic case of "animal farm"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by DEDEAL77(m): 8:12am On Oct 26, 2015
Who deny them the opportunity isnt their forefathers why shd the rest pay for their ignorance and senator kwaka or wetin u say u dey bear what stops u from sponsoring that bill ,u are just a mediocre shameless thing .
i wish they had raped your mum to death.

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Earthkumy(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2015
The man is talking to those who are slaves to Fulani.

7 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Wizlove(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2015
Is it not the educated Fulani men that are preventing the illustrates from being educated? So that they will have ready tools for their acts?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by FreeGlobe(f): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2015
IlekeHD:
Lmaoooooo @ Fulani trying to call Yorubaland home.

What was Kanos IGR again?

So you know that Fulani is a national issue and you're ignoring it. Moraphucker

Jesus!!!

Ilekeh you don't see anything wrong in Kwankwaso asking yoruba leaders to shut up in yorubaland. Lord have mercy!

Where is virginfinder?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by just2endowed: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2015
mbulela:
Kwakwanso is a major reason why I have advocated for Nigerian politicians to be psychiatrically tested.
Every time the man talks, he speed crap out of his mouth.
This is a man that was governor for 8 years complaining about Fulani herdsmen education. How many of them did he educate in his time in power?
Why should people suffer for the lack of education of others?
Should a lack of education and the nomadic lifestyle of others be the reason for overlooking criminality?
He thought process of out politicians is only top notch when stealing is involved. Anything else, you will see the exceedingly flaw thought process in manifestation.

U speak the truth bro. One will wonder why all this much talk talk ex governor never did anything in making education a compulsory for there fulani people. Is it now, he is starting to speak about fulani attack? What about the fulani attack in jos, nasarawa, Niger, and other part in Southeast part? For me, I blame governors of each state coz the simple solution is to ban cattle roaming and force them to set up grazing farm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Anamachi3(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2015
orunto27:
A talk without common sense.
Because common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by SeverusSnape(m): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2015
simplycarro:

When is your golden director coming home?
Useless cowards! The guy must have known that he is leading a nation of cowards whose bravery ends on the Internet making a whole lot of noise
Ojukwu children grin
Slave be gone. I ain't your master.

5 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Obynolee(f): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2015
Movic1:

http://thenationonlineng.net/people-making-secessionist-threat-should-shut-up-says-kwankwaso/

Kwankwaso should shut up,what prevented fulanis from going to school??, basic education is practically free in the North even higher education is also free because I know of fact that ABU still pay less than 20k/semester. North have converted their grazing reserves to farm lands and Fulani wants to take over South right?,Fulanis should buy land to establish their personal business not advocating for government to forcefully take over people land for their personal business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by omowolewa: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2015
You chose to massage your ego this morning, who is the lion? I don't play tribal
mansadi:

For years d igbos have threatened emptily. The kano former governor knows that and he needn't comment on sumtin as unnecesary and inconsequantial as a threat from the igbos. I am not a tribalist nor a a regional bigot, but I think its time we leash the dog, its time to talk some sense into your southernic brain. The north and we the northerners are not scared of seceeding, we are simply doing you a favor out of the magnamity of our hearts and the simplicity of our character but that does not mean we are weak for the gentle steps of a leopard does not not signify meakness. Be warned, do not provoke the lion to anger because you barking all this while do not allow us roar. A word is enough for the wise. (I strongly believe there are still some sensible people among your lot, please tell your brothers, there is only so much a man can take).

3 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by nightmile: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2015
Heee goat and international coward is from the mud east. Bastards always run away from their father land.

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by anonimi: 8:34am On Oct 26, 2015

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by kinibigdeal(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2015
So yoruba should give them education undecided
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2015
mansadi:

See abokii dat depends on federal allocation from Biafra oil dey give threat,my friend take ur cattles and run to d bush,you are a clown!

4 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by logica(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2015
tonychristopher:

I said it...now their have started calling Igbo

Lol

So predictable
Which one is more predictable: 2 humans having a discussion and a bunch of monkies jumping in and chattering; and yet hope not to be skinned and roasted? If you don't want the discussion to shift to you, keep your monkey @sses out of it.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by simplycarro: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Slave be gone. I ain't your master.
I know why you are angry, you know there are some doors in Nigeria that are permanently shut to you. grin cheesy
Blame your murderous Igbo officers that killed our budding our first attempt at democracy.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by 247notire(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2015
mansadi:

Almajiri bastard stop spewing trash. Why have ur ppl fought against every move to go back to the real federal system of government? All ur hopeless region has offered this country is bloodshed. Corruption and begging is a culture entrenched in the north but ur mohammedan religion never allows u to question ur gods. Ur here threatening violence... go on, that's all u guys are gud for... You shud join BH so that u can express ur anger fully. Uncircumcised descendant of an unwanted bastard...Go and beg for morning food as per usual

2 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2015
menix:
The master have spoken..

Oya over to the slaves, what ve u guyz to say

Lol!
Senseless retąrd
Agbari Ojukwu
You people will remain slaves till eternity

Biafra my left ball tongue
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by sircardinal: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2015
I know if it were the southeast that is doing this cattle stuff the federal govt would have banned it a long time ago. They would have arrested even the cows and the stick and put in kirikiri and trow away the key.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2015
within last week this fulani people killed like 6-7 people in my village, most of them okada riders, they will kill or injure them to have their bikes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: South Africa Apologises To Affected Nigerians Lulu Mnguni / Buhari’s Presidency: We’ve Nothing To Show For Being In Power –North / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.