Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION (22387 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Kwankwaso: The Land Igbos Are Holding In The North More Than Whole South-East / Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by VirginFinder: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2015
menix:

Kindly hit the park nd build castles with the sand..

Dumbo advising shyte, sure ur guardians will be proud they have a son not knowing u ain't worth an aborted fetus.

Olodo!
Type a post and not an SMS.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by chekasforchekas: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Mcowubaba:

So people raised by Igbo men talk carelessly..

U are a very BIG fool...extremely stupid..how can some1 be as useless as you cheesy undecided..

Mehn, u should be kept in museum to show the future how stupid some1 like u could be...Iranu!!!

Do u have a successful life outside nairaland eh ??..u even changed ur signature cheesy to include ur misery @ my blessed Igbo tribe..haba..

Y u cari igbo matter for head like gele/gala nd la casera..

Ur level of nsuzu is alarming shocked.. U are a specimen for a senile feeble-minded animalistic ethnic bigot....

Infact, u should go to Laboratory, let scientists use u for future experiments on how to create a vaccine for stupidity... cheesy...

Finally...Magun fire u... cool....Fxck off»...

I won't reply u...unless maybe next saturday evening when I am less-busy for archaic barbarians like u...

Mehn...I don finish u...hahahaha tongue don't fxxk with my tribe or me...
biko am begging on his behalf, anu ofia ka obu

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Billygee2u: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

As a slave, you have no choice than to trust your slave master.

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2015
Fulani and Yoruba are one family.
SS/SE are not supposed to involve themselves in family issues.
Sophisticated Yoruba should transfer the sophistication to their Fulani brothers.
Yorubas said they are "the most accomodating",please prove it to your Fulani brothers.
Yorubas have to give Fulani freedom to graze in their land,they should understand that killing is fulanis hobby and they should be more accomodating to their fulani brothers.
I SUPPORT KWAKWANSO.
YORUBAS MUST EDUCATE FULANI AS THE MOST "EDUCATED" TRIBE IN NIGERIA.
YORUBALAND IS ALSO FULANILAND!!!!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by nwanwaoge(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2015
MayorofLagos:
I dont believe Rabiu said "shut up".

We know the different ethnic groups in Nigeria and their characteristics in public speech and display.
It is out of character for an Hausa/Fulani to speak carelessly as if he was raised an Iboman.

But for now, until clarity is issued, let us assume he did say that. The following people should be blamed for the insult, not Kwankwaso.

Dignitaries at the event included Oyo state Governor Isiaq Abiola Ajimobi, represented by Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education Mrs. O. A. Makanjuola; Group Managing Director of Vitafoam Nigeria Plc. Mr. Taiwo Adeniyi; National President of GCI Old Boys Association Chief Abiodun Jolaoso; Principal of GCI, Rev. Oladele Olusola; Chairman, Sunshine Oil and Chemical Industries Limited Basorun Rotimi Obeisun; Chief Executive of Jogor Centre Femi Babalola, among others.

The microphone should have been snatched out of his hand and ordered out of there or in the least the dignitariesshould have stood up and exit the event and embarass him right there on spot.
...cowards find it difficult to snatch the mic or walk out on him...D yoruba dignitries there r really cowards.....its in their DNA

2 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by breakeven: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2015
Education for fulani herdsmen? several policies have been introduced including nomadic education for the fulanis to be educated. yet they prefer to be criminals. you can only force a horse to the river but cannot force it to drink the water. let the senator say something else because we are tired of this fulani criminality and banditry. let them know that nobody has monopoly of violence.

2 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2015
menix:

Seriously ur fada's senselessness have been transferred to u, but continue u will exceed his accomplishments...

No wonder u cooked ur left balls to avoid it from hatching..
slave mentality grin
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2015
IlekeHD:
Lmaoooooo @ Fulani trying to call Yorubaland home.

What was Kanos IGR again?

So you know that Fulani is a national issue and you're ignoring it. Moraphucker

Jesus!!!

Shut up he is your "Master"
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by phazotron(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2015
truefact:
As usual the diabolical yorubas have divert the attention to igbos...yorubas are slavish ostrich to the hausa I fulani

uve been on the same spot with biafra for decades and lost millioms of souls to ur selfish cause. ur leader is still in dss custody. the true test of bravery will be to go and free him but since non of yall can try it, now we know who the real cowards are. as for kwakwanso, the media might have twisted it to imply that he said it explicitly. but he has made his statement. now its time for the whole of nigeria to witness action on this matter.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Lol. Then go to school na. Abi na we stop una?
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by iokpebholo: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2015
O[quote author=simplycarro post=39366950]
If I were to be in kwankwaso shoes, I will chastise those fools more, because their call is a selfish call. We are not emotional about issues the way the beast threat issues.
If my brother is wrong I will tell him so [/quote Am not pro APC neither am I for PDP but I wil always stand for wat is right,d earlier we condemn kidnapping by d fulani's d better for us all.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by phazotron(m): 11:24am On Oct 26, 2015
the weed eating goats on the dead end of the niger will never face their own problems head on. all they know is to gossip at others problems while their house is on fire. the same menace is happening there and has claimed the life of a traditional ruler already, their pussy of a leader is in dss custody, erosion has eaten up the whole place and they are about to vote for the same people they hate and abhor so much. no president in nigerias history. 3million lives gone and their rick ross wannabe leader bails on their asses. talk of slaves and cowards. why dont you go and free ur nnamdi kalu from dss custody? talk of slaves third class citizens and cowards. let me hear the video recording of the speech first before I say that kwakwanso said shut up. of course no one takes your lot serious because all you do is issue empty threats. you are all inconsequential.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by ERAKAMUS: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2015
MayorofLagos:
I dont believe Rabiu said "shut up".

We know the different ethnic groups in Nigeria and their characteristics in public speech and display.
It is out of character for an Hausa/Fulani to speak carelessly as if he was raised an Iboman.

But for now, until clarity is issued, let us assume he did say that. The following people should be blamed for the insult, not Kwankwaso.

Dignitaries at the event included Oyo state Governor Isiaq Abiola Ajimobi, represented by Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education Mrs. O. A. Makanjuola; Group Managing Director of Vitafoam Nigeria Plc. Mr. Taiwo Adeniyi; National President of GCI Old Boys Association Chief Abiodun Jolaoso; Principal of GCI, Rev. Oladele Olusola; Chairman, Sunshine Oil and Chemical Industries Limited Basorun Rotimi Obeisun; Chief Executive of Jogor Centre Femi Babalola, among others.

The microphone should have been snatched out of his hand and ordered out of there or in the least the dignitariesshould have stood up and exit the event and embarass him right there on spot.
leave all this yarn guy face reality.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by phazotron(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2015
the weed eating goats at the dead side of the river niger are only good at one thing: poking their noses into other pples problems while theres problems in their backyards. instead of them to face the one pursuing them in their own house they are here gossiping. ur pussy of a leader is in dss custody you all are about to vote in 2019 for a pple you hate against ur will and sacrificed 3 million innocent souls for a lost cause only for ur rick ross wannabe general to abscond. damn thats a lot to suffer in a century. take heart my weed eating goats. oh, I have a suggestion for you. why dont you break you leader our of dss custody? thats if u have half the balls to pull it off. buch of fucking cowards and third class citizens. I want to hear the recording of kwakwansos speech befor I make any conclusions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/fulani-herdsmen-kill-one-in-owukpa-residents-flee-to-enugu/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/83797-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities-rape-kill
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by ZUBY77(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2015
Omololu007:
omo Igbo let me show you what he said

Lunatic.
Return to the first post and read from the begining.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by phazotron(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2015
the weed eating goats at the dead side of the river niger are only good at one thing: poking their noses into other pples problems while theres problems in their backyards. instead of them to face the one pursuing them in their own house they are here gossiping. ur pussy of a leader is in dss custody you all are about to vote in 2019 for a pple you hate against ur will and sacrificed 3 million innocent souls for a lost cause only for ur rick ross wannabe general to abscond. damn thats a lot to suffer in a century. take heart my weed eating goats. oh, I have a suggestion for you. why dont you break you leader our of dss custody? thats if u have half the balls to pull it off. buch of fucking cowards and third class citizens. I want to hear the recording of kwakwansos speech before I make any conclusions.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/fulani-herdsmen-kill-one-in-owukpa-residents-flee-to-enugu/

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/83797-fulani-herdsmen-invade-enugu-communities-rape-kill
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Ikiriye(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2015
omowolewa:
Educating Fulanis is not S/West's responsibility but keeping them a far.

But I thought he would talk about Biafra who is already acting their treat, all to see him talking about Yorubas who only told the 'North' to warm their children.

Has he ever heard of Radio Biafra or Nnamadi Kanu or IPOB. This man no dey visit NL sha.
Don't bother the master and slave relationship will settle themselves.this is not an issue
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by ERAKAMUS: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2015
This twerp called KWANKWASO Indebted Kano state with over 100BILLION NAIRA and left without completing major projects only the Longest Flyover he built Besides he has nothing upstairs than SHA.RIA LAW, USELESS JIHADIST.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2015
It's not the job of the sub-region(west africa) to educate the fulani. Kwankwaso was a governor and I think he was only concerned with the training of his children. The fulanis can perish in illiteracy, I don't care!
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by funkybully(f): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2015
madridguy:
Former Kano State Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has asked Yoruba leaders threatning to secede over the kidnap of former Secretary to the Government of Federation Chief Olu Falae to “shut up”.

Nigeria journalist with their poor way of reporting just to gather attention. I trust Kwankwaso he won't say jargon as reported by the wururwuru media.

So u mean that The nation newspaper which is pro yoloba and owned be thiefnubuuu will report something that will irk yoloba against their master?
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by hansad: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
menix:
The master have spoken..

Oya over to the slaves, what ve u guyz to say

What? Have they time to think about what their Oga Kwankewas said, as they are busy with blackmail and intimidation of Biafra secessionists.

Their most sophisticated blackmail is that Nyamiri want to claim Nigerdelta people as brothers because of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Guyman02: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kwankwaso omo Igbo nie? grin grin grin
Oya Attack him, he is the Eze ndigbo of Fulani in Ibadan grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by hansad: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
If Oduduwa declares independence from Nigeria today, the Kwankwas shall quietly go to their Arewa sharia Republic without firing a bullet. Because once Oduduwa goes, Igbos shall go with their Biafra, rest of South south shall form different countries or some shall even join Biafra.

Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio, Itshekiri, Bini, name them - the bigger ethnic groups in the southsouth - each of these groups that form a country, such a country shall be larger in population and land mass than many small countries of the world today.

What matters most in a country is how happy the people in it are, NEVER how big the country.

Most foolish mistake Nigerians make is believing that crude oil makes a country great.

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by Omololu007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
ZUBY77:

Lunatic.
Return to the first post and read from the begining.
stop showing how daft and stupid you are,,it was the !diot that wrote the article that put that.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by baby124: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
When you northerners are marrying multiple wives and having one million children. When they tell you to stop and do family planning. You threaten Jihad and further kill yourselves by making girl children wives. A lot of your doctors, teachers and scientists are mothers before they finish primary school so how will you people move forward? By the time Nigeria renegotiated it's Union, you people will be begging for asylum because the monster you created out of fake ignorance and greed will consume you. You think men that marry one wife and have reasonable amount of kids he can give a quality life is a fool Abi? Wait till you all have to survive on your IGR alone

3 Likes

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by hansad: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kwankwaso is merely waiting on the wings of the Senate for any day a Bill shall come forth for inclusion of use of Sharia'a Criminal Justice system into Nigeria's constitution.

But he has the gut to tell other groups that detest cutting off the hands of petty thieves, stoning women to death for adultery, sentencing people to death for blasphemy, to forget about secession from Nigeria. Just because some white men unfortunately put those anti sharia groups together with Kwankwaso's section of Nigeria.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by vislabraye(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
omowolewa:

But I thought he would talk about Biafra who is already acting their treat, all to see him talking about Yorubas who only told the 'North' to warm their children.

Has he ever heard of Radio Biafra or Nnamadi Kanu or IPOB. This man no dey visit NL sha.

I read his comments and I can see his arrogance. He should be apologizing to the agrieved party but rather he is giving excuses for the wrongs of his people.
So who should educate the cattle rearers ? Northerners practically rule Nigeria. They have more oil blocs, they are in the most strategic offices but yet they want us ro believe the Fulanis are educationally disadvantaged. Whose fault is it ?
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by PenSniper: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
omowolewa:

Has he ever heard of Radio Biafra or Nnamadi Kanu or IPOB. This man no
dey visit NL sha.

As far as the North is concerned, Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra and IPOB are irrelevant and inconsequential noise-making irritants that deserve no attention. Don't you know there are levels in Nigeria?
There are some whose ordinary sneeze shakes the entire fabric of the nation while some who not only shout but act secessionist theme all over the globe are ignored.

It's a matter of levels.

1 Like

Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by mansadi(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
247notire:
Almajiri bastard stop spewing trash. Why have ur ppl fought against every move to go back to the real federal system of government? All ur hopeless region has offered this country is bloodshed. Corruption and begging is a culture entrenched in the north but ur mohammedan religion never allows u to question ur gods. Ur here threatening violence... go on, that's all u guys are gud for... You shud join BH so that u can express ur anger fully. Uncircumcised descendant of an unwanted bastard...Go and beg for morning food as per usual

Lol, some humans are so so stupid. Classified fool, retarded monkey, unrealistic "bingo". Because of your myopic way of thinking you assume all northerners are fulanis! Do I blame you? No, ofcourse not. You're only exhibiting the attribute of a dummy that you are. Yes, begging is a problem in the north but just like the north, every region has its own problem, we don't kidnap each other and we don't open baby factories everywhere but do I expect you to understand? Ofcourse No, because you are a relinguished bimbo. You even introduced religion in a matter concerning region, I will not insult christainity or christ because I'm not a stupidified psycophant like you. I rest my case
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by hansad: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
PenSniper:

As far as the North is concerned, Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra and IPOB are irrelevant and inconsequential noise-making irritants that deserve no attention. Don't you know there are levels in Nigeria?
There are some whose ordinary sneeze shakes the entire fabric of the nation while some who not only shout but act secessionist theme all over the globe are ignored.

It's a matter of levels.

Most Shofischicated tribe in Nigeria

The Kwankwas even come to Yaribawa land, also praise you most Shofischichicated as you claim, then fccuck the hell out of you and go back to Arewa with with gold, but leave you always fighting with your other southern groups for bronze, leave you to lick the aaasss of the Kwankwas. Most shofischicated tribe of the south shocked shocked shocked shocked Foolishness is bliss for you lot.
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by 247notire(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
mansadi:

Lol, some humans are so so stupid. Classified fool, retarded monkey, unrealistic "bingo". Because of your myopic way of thinking you assume all northerners are fulanis! Do I blame you? No, ofcourse not. You're only exhibiting the attribute of a dummy that you are. Yes, begging is a problem in the north but just like the north, every region has its own problem, we don't kidnap each other and we don't open baby factories everywhere but do I expect you to understand? Ofcourse No, because you are a relinguished bimbo. You even introduced religion in a matter concerning region, I will not insult christainity or christ because I'm not a stupidified psycophant like you. I rest my case
As expected you got absolutely nada to offer intellectually. U cudnt even counter anything I said. U are intellectually impotent... Smell outta here imp!
Re: People Making Secessionist Threat Should Shut Up, Says Kwankwaso -THE NATION by MyMentor: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fulani ruling Naija and telling Yoruba to send dia ppl 2 school.
Dat is educated Fulani brain 4 u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike's 44th Birthday Celebrated In Grand Style - Pics / Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.