Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (54809 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

.....sweery its all most 2016...when r we gooono mate? undecided
We will mate in 2025 kiss grin
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
permanentgrace:
I dont know if it's only myself but a woman's sexually appealing body especially the hips region drives me crazy. I could careless abt her face at first sight but her wide hips would surely let me to toasting her.
*chop knuckle * a lady with wide hips is my shitt and when they're nakedd that hips keeps a Nigga going on and on... boobss? yeah. azz? hell yea but hips? hell motherfukin YEAH YEAH.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Spybradd: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
oohh my God!are for realthen I sld be proud..tot my big legs are bad ni!even tho my boo nd many ppl say its nice..well not over big legs oooo

cos i am. The 1st thing i look in girl are the legs...nothing moves me in a woman's physique more than her legs,big legs...ur boo is a lucky man..
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by killsmith(f): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Banging body jor, I can always cover the face with a pillow wink
or wear her pillow case on her head....

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
doneee:
My girlfriends since day one, always have the two.

How about you?

It's "always had".

How come you didn't post her picture if it's true?
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
Lolzzz,very funny topic..lips sealed nd seeing all the comments in 3D
your type with small boobss are sometimes blessed with gigantic azz, hope you're blessed? :-)
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by SHOCK7(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
osedvgirl:
sad
which do u've?
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by omotolatoyosi(f): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol
ProfEinstein:
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
And you guys dunno what we girls want.
It's funny how guys are always so quick to say they want this, they want that.
Mtchewwwwwwwww!
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
fairygeh:

With my waist 32/ my hips 44
Bae is banging tongue
so you now creep into guys classrooms? who thought you this ratio?!
the law of waistolex states that when the ratio of the waist to the hips is more than 10 it equals to a lady with a big azz but when the ration is more than 17 then we have a big azz woman.
the waist to hips ratio. if you truly measured it then you're a 12migalo = a lady with a big azz
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
evegran:
And you guys dunno what we girls want.
It's funny how guys are always so quick to say they want this, they want that.
Mtchewwwwwwwww!
hahaha the thing is that most times you girls don't even know what you want until after some years of..... it's only the very few girls that do know what they want on time hun.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by lezz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
doneee:
My girlfriends since day one, always have the two.

How about you?

In the absence if both, I'll go for a drop dead beautiful body configuration.

A pretty face without a good figure isn't beauty. No sex appeal.

A gorgeous body without a pretty face is still a beauty to behold.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
hahaha the thing is that most times you girls don't even know what you want until after some years of..... it's only the very few girls that do know what they want on time hun.

I know what I want!
Girls who you think dunno what they want, are girls who are just looking for fun or playing around.
So, Mr "hun" stop generalising!
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by permanentgrace(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
*chop knuckle * a lady with wide hips is my shitt and when they're nakedd that hips keeps a Nigga going on and on... boobss? yeah. azz? hell yea but hips? hell motherfukin YEAH YEAH.

Then we share same fantasy in this. As a matter of fact, there is this girl i've been fu*king for sometimes now. What actually made me to toast her in the first place was her hips which were wide enough to draw my attention from where i was. Facially, she is below 80% but then, i'm so ok having her around me while i stare on those hips. A forthnight ago, she was sleeping on my bed with only pant and nothing else and since i was busy studying, each time i turned and looked at those hips/ass, i couldnt focus properly in my studies again. Then when taking her doggy, that is when the real fun in sighting those hips come out from.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Seculent: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am here nigga!! grin grin
To the topic: I love bangable body and a beautiful face cheesy
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
killsmith:
or wear her pillow case on her head....
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Seculent:

To the topic: I love bangable body and a beautiful face cheesy
Dat is good tho but u b thief!!op said choose one grin
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
kYjelly2:
a beautiful yansh, spotless light skin yansh with pink yansh hole and strawberry smell but i can manage lemon undecided

Yeske, like we have the same taste bud wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by fairygeh(f): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
so you now creep into guys classrooms? who thought you this ratio?!
the law of waistolex states that when the ratio of the waist to the hips is more than 10 it equals to a lady with a big azz but when the ration is more than 17 then we have a big azz woman.
the waist to hips ratio. if you truly measured it then you're a 12migalo = a lady with a big azz
lol
I have no idea
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Banging body that won't quit, the face is what brown paper bags are for grin
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
permanentgrace:

Then we share same fantasy in this. As a matter of fact, there is this girl i've been fu*king for sometimes now. What actually made me to toast her in the first place was her hips which were wide enough to draw my attention from where i was. Facially, she is below 80% but then, i'm so ok having her around me while i stare on those hips. A forthnight ago, she was sleeping on my bed with only pant and nothing else and since i was busy studying, each time i turned and looked at those hips/ass, i couldnt focus properly in my studies again. Then when taking her doggy, that is when the real fun in sighting those hips come out from.

But seriously, how do u mange to concentrate when reading with that ambrosia of a hip laying bare be4 U? Mehn, I hail oh!
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Beadex1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
ProfEinstein:
or u wear a black shade while De lights are off
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by ruggedtimi(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
banging face ofcos...wetin concern with face. is face relevant on bed
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by MrCork: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
We will mate in 2025 kiss grin

. GOAT!!! (No ofeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Seculent: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dat is good tho but u b thief!!op said choose one grin
Don't blame me, I can't just resist the two. Which one do you possess more? cheesy
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by permanentgrace(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

But seriously, how do u mange to concentrate when reading with that ambrosia of a hip laying bare be4 U? Mehn, I hail oh!

Lol. All join bro.

Actually, she normally comes around my apartment though most times is by my invitation. So that day, i had a presentation in school the following day so i had to study unfailingly that night. We actually had a round of sex before we slept and i woke up around 3am to study. Putting the light ON, mehn, those hips/ass couldnt let man concentrate properly, meanwhile she was fast asleep and never knew i was admiring her hips alot.

It seems i'm developing true love for that girl contrary to what i actually took her for earlier on.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by chinchum(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
fine face anyday anytime. body transforms easily, the lepa with no curves of today will be the real curvy one in 10 years in most cases, while the curvy one of today is the fat orobo mama in 10 yrs time many a times.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
permanentgrace:

Lol. All join bro.

Actually, she normally comes around my apartment though most times is by my invitation. So that day, i had a presentation in school the following day so i had to study unfailingly that night. We actually had a round of sex before we slept and i woke up around 3am to study. Putting the light ON, mehn, those hips/ass couldnt let man concentrate properly, meanwhile she was fast asleep and never knew i was admiring her hips alot.

It seems i'm developing true love for that girl contrary to what i actually took her for earlier on.

Lol. On ur last statement however, that sh*t hapinz. Jez be kiafl!, nothing do U ma nig smiley
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
Beautiful banging body..the operative word here being 'banging'
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Spidermon: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Banging body abeg No be today wey boys don dey f**k Karashika.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.