Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (54811 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:09am On Oct 27, 2015
Those who want life partners look beyond the physical , those things are meant for those who wish to satisfy their lusts.
BTW when those features fade at old age, will the love still be there?

For me i am not moved by the container but by the content quality. I have seen a lady with beautiful face nd banging body who can't prepare a plate of Eba ! shocked undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by SHOCK7(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2015
kYjelly2:
a beautiful yansh, spotless light skin yansh with pink yansh hole and strawberry smell but i can manage lemon undecided
grin
kYjelly2:
a beautiful yansh, spotless light skin yansh with pink yansh hole and strawberry smell but i can manage lemon undecided
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Laveda(f): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Banging body jor, I can always cover the face with a pillow wink
Wicked comment grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Prov 31:30(MSG)...Charm can mislead and BEAUTY soon fades.
The woman to be admired and praised
is the woman who lives in the Fear-of-God
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by SHOCK7(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2015
BrownCookie:
Ok na...
Lets go there grin
Op,pictures will serve better.
I thought same,hi!
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by kayourcome: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2015
Really prefer lovely face and simple stature
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by SHOCK7(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2015
evegran:
And you guys dunno what we girls want. It's funny how guys are always so quick to say they want this, they want that. Mtchewwwwwwwww!
sorry miss,u seem 2 've both acc 2 'ur pro pic?
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Chigold101(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2015
doneee:
My girlfriends since day one, always have the two.

How about you?

you are not even ashame... I was expecting you to say your wife have but you ended up saying your girl friend.
I hate to see or hear guys that brag about their girl friends.

This girl that is killing you with her beauty and banging body, will soon wed another man. And you will come her to open another thread to write against girls with beautiful face and banging body.

Wait until that girl that is making you run crazyy, gives birth to two children. Then we will know how far...

I don't know why these type of thread makes front page. Thread that doesnt add anything to a man's spiritual, mental and psychological growth

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Pennywise(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2015
Beautiful face for wife, banging body for gf.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by simi4me(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2015
How about both?
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by brainchild78(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2015
I would love to have both. but if I had 2 choose as a highly sexual man it would be a banging body.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Sunseeker: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2015
grayht:
shocked 1 Peter 3:3-4 New International Version (NIV)

3. Your beauty should not come from outward
adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and
the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.

4.Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the
unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit,
which is of great worth in God’s sight.

God will bless you !!! You are a good person !

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by permanentgrace(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
What is going on here?
You are why we are here. The face is pretty and the body is bangable.
Any compensation for me for this glorious appraisal?
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by permanentgrace(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
What is going on here?
You are why we are here. The face is pretty and the body is bangable.
Any compensation for me for this glorious appraisal?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Radialflow(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
A beautiful face or a banging body should not only be the yardstick to judge a woman's importance in the life of her man. First of all, I'm a young married man in his late twenties and married a beautiful woman in her mid twenties (our marriage is two years old). Marriage is far beyond just the physical characteristics of a woman's body; it is the test of understanding, tolerance, compatibility, love, passion, your caring attitude, etc.. When the woman is sick and depressed, would you as a husband - look at her banging body or her face and say "I will forever love and take care of you irrespective of your condition?" When her figure has changed as a result of pregnancy or old age and her face wrinkled, would you still say to her "my angelic damsel, sweetest baby, uncommon woman, ...etc, you are always beautiful?" What if after marrying her and you found out one or two things you did not like about her, would you still love your imperfect woman and support her dreams? Or would you rather take because of her banging body and beautiful face and say "Honey, I will always love you whether your character is good or bad?"

It takes the grace of God for marriage to be successful. There are so many women out there whose faces would be more beautiful and bodies more banging than that of your woman, then the test of a man's love and faithfulness to his wife will be set in motion.

Finally, the real beauty of a woman is hidden from the eyes of a man..... it is inside a woman. A good woman is gorgeous and wonderful to be with, the man should just know how to bring out the best in her and his life will continue to be a testimony. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
SHOCK7:

which do u've?
beautiful/ugly face tongue
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by kamikazeY(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Those who want life partners look beyond the physical , those things are meant for those who wish to satisfy their lusts.

For me i am not moved by the container but by the content quality. I have seen a lady with beautiful face nd banging body who can't prepare a plate of Eba ! shocked undecided
haba.I don't believe such.a girl with both can't confidently show you her flaws expecially in cooking not to talk of eba when every soul in naija takes garri.hanhan!as for me,a beautiful face because if I get attracted to her,its with good intentions even if it aint 100% but a banging body mostly come with bad intentions.Moreover,a banging body aint necessarily big.a model is a case study.a beautiful face shows a lot that's attractive about a girl,a muslim with 24/7 hijab is a case study.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
SHOCK7:

sorry miss,u seem 2 've both acc 2 'ur pro pic?

Awww.
We thank the gods! smiley
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by DorisK(f): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oh please have a banging body (Arbs+junior). if u decide to combine it with a fine face and nice peanuts ,fine. But fine face without the body or money is nada.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by alaskido(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Leave wetin dem write for motor and enter am o. Good banging body. You can use pillow to cover the face if she is ugly. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by SHOCK7(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
evegran:

Awww. We thank the gods! smiley
I hope u don't mind I sent u a pm!
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by omojesu202(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by SHOCK7(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
osedvgirl:
pics or we don't believe!
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by SHOCK7(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
osedvgirl:
pics or we don't believe!
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Make toolz body bang like BH Bomb, I will pick Genevieve's Face anyday grin!!!

In other words, I will choose the former + an awesome personality!!!
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by doneee: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Chigold101:
you are not even ashame... I was expecting you to say your wife have but you ended up saying your girl friend.
I hate to see or hear guys that brag about their girl friends.

This girl that is killing you with her beauty and banging body, will soon wed another man. And you will come her to open another thread to write against girls with beautiful face and banging body.

Wait until that girl that is making you run crazyy, gives birth to two children. Then we will know how far...

I don't know why these type of thread makes front page. Thread that doesnt add anything to a man's spiritual, mental and psychological growth
I don't have a girlfriend, my females friends
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by tempem: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
AdeniyiA:

comon, are you going for a good chef rather than "what you mentioned"? 'cause am seeing that you derive pleasure in someone who would make a good cook.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
tempem:
comon, are you going for a good chef rather than "what you mentioned"? 'cause am seeing that you derive pleasure in someone who would make a good cook.

guy, unrivalled culinary skill is an express way to my heart. Then good characters like humility and submissiveness keep her there cool
I have eyes for good things though, moderation is the key thing.
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by tempem: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
AdeniyiA:

guy, unrivalled culinary skill is an express way to my heart. Then good characters like humility and submissiveness keep her there cool
I have eyes for good things though, moderation is the key thing.
A few people drives the moderation car...... Seeming like we all quest for the best. We
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
icedbeatz:
your type with small boobss are sometimes blessed with gigantic azz, hope you're blessed? :-)
how you take know say my boobs is smallfor that gigantic ass u talked about..tongue out to you
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Spybradd:

cos i am. The 1st thing i look in girl are the legs...nothing moves me in a woman's physique more than her legs,big legs...ur boo is a lucky man..
hahahahahahaah
Re: Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? by OyinMIXmola(f): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Spybradd:

cos i am. The 1st thing i look in girl are the legs...nothing moves me in a woman's physique more than her legs,big legs...ur boo is a lucky man..
hahahahahahaah am blushing ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / 22 Hidden Signs Of A Gay Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.