Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (85715 Views)

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2015
kannymoore:

Can't you read?

Didn't you read the entire OP's post?

Alas.you had to jump into conclusions and yarn a long epistle of what you thought you saw.. an epistle even far longer than what the op himself put up in the first place.

I know that one or two innuendos of his initial post didn't sit well with you but you didn't need to have gone all gung-ho @ him like that.

It wasn't very nice.

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahaa

On the first point, you are right but you failed to look a the issue itself. The issue is that men justify their cheating. For them it is okay, they know they are going to get a free pass. They know people like you would caution the woman to take it easy and if she left her house because of that, you will call her names. Why can't she tolerate things for the sake of the greater good that is marriage(she is too petty, isn't she). And the circle keeps rotating. You won't declare marriage a state of emergency when men cheat and fail to see the inherent wrong in what they do. They keep getting away with it and their wives keep hurting deep inside. But it doesn't matter, they can get hurt but they must not leave.

However if it were a woman, OMG, she must leave that marriage today. The man must walk out o. There wouldn't be any state of emergency because it is a guy and he is just

Isn't that a hypocrisy? I agree that there are times we have to look the other way in a marriage but when the world and you believe that it is your birthright to cheat and it is your wives' birthright to look the other way to avoid disrepute, then there is a big problem. If we can't join hands to castigate hypocrites, please don't be afraid of state of emergency nor should be afraid of women cheating in their married homes. Because once you think a woman should/must stay with a cheating partner, you no longer have an opinion because you are biased.

My own palava is that I want you to recognise that a woman can have affairs too. If she can't discipline herself not to, then the man has no excuse. Also, women should be given a choice either to stay or not to stay without fools who think they have an opinion calling her names.

I didn't insult him, he threw the first stone with his ‘mature and learn'.

When the so-called leader lack self-discipline, how is the follower/partner supposed to respect himundecided

Every woman that has an opinion is frustrated, depressed and unhappy abitongue. Yes, I am all the above if that makes you feel good as a man

When next you try to tackle issues, use your objective mind. If you can't please do not quote me.

i had to quote you, reason being that, i noticed that every time a girl, lady, woman replies a comment with a opinion or take on an issue, guys are quick to label her, it's funny but i see your point dear, women do suffer a lot and we know it's mostly because of us..

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
undecided what is this one saying!

WOMEN like you are very FOOLISH

Bwahahahaha

I am a bitter and old if that makes you feel bettercheesy

The op modified his thread title. You didn't start the thread with him so why don't you keep to yourself, mad man cool.

8 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by rockcitie: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahaa

On the first point, you are right but you failed to look a the issue itself. The issue is that men justify their cheating. For them it is okay, they know they are going to get a free pass. They know people like you would caution the woman to take it easy and if she left her house because of that, you will call her names. Why can't she tolerate things for the sake of the greater good that is marriage(she is too petty, isn't she). And the circle keeps rotating. You won't declare marriage a state of emergency when men cheat and fail to see the inherent wrong in what they do. They keep getting away with it and their wives keep hurting deep inside. But it doesn't matter, they can get hurt but they must not leave.

However if it were a woman, OMG, she must leave that marriage today. The man must walk out o. There wouldn't be any state of emergency because it is a guy and he is justified.

Isn't that a hypocrisy? I agree that there are times we have to look the other way in a marriage but when the world and you believe that it is your birthright to cheat and it is your wives' birthright to look the other way to avoid disrepute, then there is a big problem. If we can't join hands to castigate hypocrites, please don't be afraid of state of emergency nor should be afraid of women cheating in their married homes. Because once you think a woman should/must stay with a cheating partner, you no longer have an opinion because you are biased.

My own palava is that I want you to recognise that a woman can have affairs too. If she can't discipline herself not to, then the man has no excuse. Also, women should be given a choice either to stay or not to stay without fools who think they have an opinion calling her names.

I didn't insult him, he threw the first stone with his ‘mature and learn'.

When the so-called leader lack self-discipline, how is the follower/partner supposed to respect himundecided

Every woman that has an opinion is frustrated, depressed and unhappy abitongue. Yes, I am all the above if that makes you feel good as a man

When next you try to tackle issues, use your objective mind. If you can't please do not quote me.

Thank you for speaking out on behalf of most women. Men generally believe that women have to be at the receiving end when it comes to infidelity. Hopeless hypocrites! They exploit women emotionally, take them for granted and eventually send them to an early grave. It is at that point that guilty conscience finally catches up with them they start feeling remorseful. Let the men ask themselves, for how long will they continue to abuse women emotionally

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Kockane(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahahaha

I am a bitter and old if that makes you feel bettercheesy

The op modified his thread title. You didn't start the thread with him so why don't you keep to yourself, mad man cool.

I am in a school you can only dream to be wink

So you're still in school, kid? Oya go and read your books. Alaileko Omo.

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Any woman who agrees with this piece of shît has something seriously wrong with her.

26 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I find the title and your post really insulting to women. You used the words 'mature and learn'. Do you assume that we are stupid or what? I do not understand what you are trying to achieve?

Did you try asking your aunty if she had any toasters and admirers after marriage? Ask her what stopped her? She is going to tell that she did and it was respect for her husband and their marriage that stopped her. But her husband does not the same respect for her and their marriage yet you will come tomorrow and insult a woman who cheats on her husbandundecided. Some men think that it is their birthright to cheat and he does not need to have respect for women. He goes ahead to do so and the world expects the woman to maturely deal with him. Yet you won't stop calling us petty or gold-diggers or less intelligent beings, How can you expect a specie with all that characteristics to be wiser and more mature than you are?

Why should women be wiser and more matured than man? I thought you were supposed to be the leader and the smarter one undecided. Don't you think that the lack of those qualities make it unfit to be in a relationship not to mention lead a family?

The happy ending your uncle told you about rarely happen. You need to be mature to be able to learn that it is just a case out of many.

Moral of my rant:
Don't dish what you can take.
Respect is reciprocal
Every action has its unforeseen consequences

These apply to males and females. Treat people, most especially your partner the way you want to be treated. If they don't mind you treating them like garbage then good for you.

I pity your man

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by odinese(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Moral of the story: put up with a cheating man & you're going to die early/before him.

RIP to your aunt, btw.

Hey, can we just see your face for once? and stop posting trash on your profile.
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by babseg(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I find the title and your post really insulting to women. You used the words 'mature and learn'. Do you assume that we are stupid or what? I do not understand what you are trying to achieve?

Did you try asking your aunty if she had any toasters and admirers after marriage? Ask her what stopped her? She is going to tell that she did and it was respect for her husband and their marriage that stopped her. But her husband does not the same respect for her and their marriage yet you will come tomorrow and insult a woman who cheats on her husbandundecided. Some men think that it is their birthright to cheat and he does not need to have respect for women. He goes ahead to do so and the world expects the woman to maturely deal with him. Yet you won't stop calling us petty or gold-diggers or less intelligent beings, How can you expect a specie with all that characteristics to be wiser and more mature than you are?

Why should women be wiser and more matured than man? I thought you were supposed to be the leader and the smarter one undecided. Don't you think that the lack of those qualities make it unfit to be in a relationship not to mention lead a family?

The happy ending your uncle told you about rarely happen. You need to be mature to be able to learn that it is just a case out of many.

Moral of my rant:
Don't dish what you can take.
Respect is reciprocal
Every action has its unforeseen consequences

These apply to males and females. Treat people, most especially your partner the way you want to be treated. If they don't mind you treating them like garbage then good for you.

OLODO

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by akike: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
xtervaganza:
I am a fool

Of course grin

5 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
MzNelly:
Any woman who agrees with this piece of shît has something seriously wrong with her.

So what did yo believe

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by akike: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2015
princdebola201:

It is safe to agree with the OP, that my mother is a frustrated and Angry bitch..gringrincheesy

grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by akike: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2015
rainyday:
My mother is a Olosho...

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

i had to quote you, reason being that, i noticed that every time a girl, lady, woman replies a comment with a opinion or take on an issue, guys are quick to label her, it's funny but i see your point dear, women do suffer a lot and we know it's mostly because of us..

God bless you

They are adverese to women holding opinions. Some of them are just too insecure to lead a home.

16 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by zeb04(f): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Rip to your aunt but at least now we know what happens to people who condone a cheating spouse

26 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by FuckYou: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

OLODO
am tired of their life honestly...

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

OLODO

You are welcome
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by akike: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

i AM AN OLODO

6 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2015
FuckYou:
re read my post and stop being a fool when people are serious

cheesy

*Ignore mode*
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
never put up with a cheating man or you'll die an untimely death.
ladies take note.
what if the man is Alphamale, leader among men, super wealthy and in forbes list. and has a permanently exquisite body....i bet you would cheerfully put up with him with all pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2015
rainyday:
Olosho...u still dey talk!!! Ur parents just wasted their money sending u to higher institution, u for go learn saloon work. Block head. U never jam, quote me again. Na ur type no dey fit talk for husband house. Karuwa

Things like this expose such women. Ow I wish their respective spouses are on NL in other for them to see the bondage they are about entering into

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by dasrackhor(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahahacheesy

You wish! I am not like your aunt that has a lie self esteem.cheesy

You don't have to insult someone late aunt to prove ur point..Its totally uncalled for..Common girl iknw u r better than this..
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2015
odinese:

Hey, can we just see your face for once? and stop posting trash on your profile.

My profile, my avatars. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Missonas(f): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2015
dearestaramide:

clearly you are an angry frustrated woman .By your tone,you have or are experiencing your man cheating on you or not taking you seriously and best of all by your attitude or tone of the message you are passing, you are the cause,check your self

MY dear get the moral of the story and not what you chose to assume .For you to take your time to write such number of lines on a post that isnt yours.............................you are definitely in pains.

enuff said.i believe i have dignified your self pity of a self and will chose to ignore further comments fro you.
You write a post eulogising your late aunt. You want ladies to read and learn. Someone does but rather sees it from a different light and suddenly she's pained and frustrated? Whats up with you? Give her a break! You have made your points! Thankyou!!

PS your aunt is just one out of the many women out there. If you were a woman I doubt u'd have done thesame especially with this your response

19 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by doyinisaac(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am in a school you can only dream to be wink
School of stupidity you mean.....ode......

So u are still in school??me and u are not in the same level then...I thought I was speaking to a fellow graduate....omo ale...

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Kockane:

cheesy
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Kockane(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Apology for what? Nigerians have come again o

Would I have if I knew she was dead? No
Am I remorse for using such words on her? Yes
Do I have to apologise? No
Why? Because it has been done and the op is too silly to admit his own mistakes and too silly to accept one

I can attack his aunt. Why? Because he used his aunt's case to attack all women.
Can I see that I shouldn't have attacked her? yes, because I realised that I could have insulted him for not recognising that his aunt's case was different and I should have explained his aunt's actions in a much clearer way without insulting her.

Can you blame me? Not really. he attacked me first with his aunt's actions.

Are you biased? Yeah, you wouldn't let the dead aunt go after repeated explanation and if I were to apologise, it is not in your place to tell me so

You are lucky this is online and not real life. The beat wen I for beat you Ehn! So uncouth and Mannerless! All these children without home training. Kai! You are a shame to those who raised you... angry

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by akike: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Kockane:

Agbaya, she is right

12 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Kockane:

You are lucky this is online and not real life. The beat wen I for beat you Ehn! So uncouth and Mannerless! All these children without home training. Kai! You are a shame to those who raised you... angry

Beat me? cheesy

Joker!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.