Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (85797 Views)

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2015
unmask:
Same old wrong conclusion.......divorce isn't caused by cheating husbands or wives......it is caused by either party getting tired of the marriage which can have several reasons

And then some people will come and tell me that the Bible and God is against divorce, so we should allow people suffer pain, depression and death because some people believe religion says no to divorce, is that even true self.... angry cry am getting pissed off

9 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2015
rockcitie:

Thank you for speaking out on behalf of most women. Men generally believe that women have to be at the receiving end when it comes to infidelity. Hopeless hypocrites! They exploit women emotionally, take them for granted and eventually send them to an early grave. It is at that point that guilty conscience finally catches up with them they start feeling remorseful. Let the men ask themselves, for how long will they continue to abuse women emotionally

They develop migraine once you start speaking againt against it.

Bunch of low self esteemed foo.lscheesy

19 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Kockane(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2015
akike:

Agbaya, she is right

Iyalaya re l'agbaya. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by kannymoore(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahahaha

I am a bitter and old if that makes you feel bettercheesy

The op modified his thread title. You didn't start the thread with him so why don't you keep to yourself, mad man cool.

did I call you old?

Did I refer to you as being bitter?

What's with calling me mad?

Did I insult you?

What's with the tone of your comment?

You know what?

Enjoy your life.

Smh!

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahahaha

I am a bitter and old if that makes you feel bettercheesy

The op modified his thread title. You didn't start the thread with him so why don't you keep to yourself, mad man cool.

cheesy ohh babe you sound so pain and depress of something which I KNOWETH not of. Why don't you keep it to yourself! Instead of you pouring your MISERABLE LIFE on SOMONE cool

By the way! I'm not a mad man cheesy but I can see someone who is about to run mad.

Do take some drugs and have a nice day kiss

See ya!

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Kockane(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2015
akike:

Agbaya, she is right

Iyalaya re l'agbaya. kiss

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2015
kannymoore:

did I call you old?

Did I refer to you as being bitter?

What's with calling me mad?

Did I insult you?

What's with the tone of your comment?

You know what?

Enjoy your life.

Smh!

I am sorry. I was only copying and pasting

I will modify it asap

I went hard on him because I hate when people fail to examine the root cause of issues.

6 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by ODUBEZE: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2015
Like truly your aunt exhibited a rare virtue.
But seriously what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Men needs to tell themselves the truth sometimes.
Have you ever sit down to meditate what these women go through?
1. Most of them work the way you do.
2. Come back late as you do.
3. Stay in traffic as you do which by the way can be hell!
4. When the men come back you are tired, but you expect the same woman that went through the same stress as you to prepare your bath and food. That of the children inclusive.
5. Then you go to bed.
6. If she has a maid, she worries about what d maid is doing to her kids
7. Check the children assignment
8. Think and prepare for all tomorrow... while you are asleep.
This is her daily routine. Weekends, she is not spared, washing of clothes and other chores.
Sunday, she goes to a place of worship with worries about her home, husband and children, she prays for you all barely remembering herself.
9. I am not even talking about pains of labour which has led so many of them to their early grave .
How many men help these women even at their leisure time?
It is only a wicked man that would think of compounding her problems by adding to her worries.
A VERY WICKED MAN.
I rest my case.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by arabianights: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

I pity your man

am telling you!! nairaland aside this lady has serious attitude.

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by bodee(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
Any tips on how to deal maturely with a cheating wife?
just put her away at least for a moment.
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Fadman4real(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I find the title and your post really insulting to women. You used the words 'mature and learn'. Do you assume that we are stupid or what? I do not understand what you are trying to achieve?

Did you try asking your aunty if she had any toasters and admirers after marriage? Ask her what stopped her? She is going to tell that she did and it was respect for her husband and their marriage that stopped her. But her husband does not the same respect for her and their marriage yet you will come tomorrow and insult a woman who cheats on her husbandundecided. Some men think that it is their birthright to cheat and he does not need to have respect for women. He goes ahead to do so and the world expects the woman to maturely deal with him. Yet you won't stop calling us petty or gold-diggers or less intelligent beings, How can you expect a specie with all that characteristics to be wiser and more mature than you are?

Why should women be wiser and more matured than man? I thought you were supposed to be the leader and the smarter one undecided. Don't you think that the lack of those qualities make it unfit to be in a relationship not to mention lead a family?

The happy ending your uncle told you about rarely happen. You need to be mature to be able to learn that it is just a case out of many.

Moral of my rant:
Don't dish what you can take.
Respect is reciprocal
Every action has its unforeseen consequences

These apply to males and females. Treat people, most especially your partner the way you want to be treated. If they don't mind you treating them like garbage then good for you.

Feminist

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by FuckYou: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Kockane:

You are lucky this is online and not real life. The beat wen I for beat you Ehn! So uncouth and Mannerless! All these children without home training. Kai! You are a shame to those who raised you... angry
typical of girls. Their mouth is always open.. She's thinks like a computer. And u know d machine intelligent and foolish

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by samblessed: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2015
I see no reason whatsoever for the verbal exchange of words here.

I am seeing a very wonderful and promising relationship about to emerge from all this noise.

Sort your differences out and exchange contacts sharp sharp.

Wish you fellas the best of time.

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by frakdon(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2015
CaroLyner:

you're so right
yeah, why won't she be right, ehh, ladies?
As If women don't cheat on their husbands too, yeah it is the man who is supposed to die early..

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Fadman4real:

Feminist

I don't know whether I am a feminist. Thanks by the waycheesy

What do you have against treating people the way you want to be treated?

Aren't you a born again Christian?: (

11 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by akike: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Kockane:

Iya mi ni agbaya. kiss

wink
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Vivipop(f): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2015
@daretodiffer Sweetheart please stop replying these people. Anybody with a healthy brain should see the points you have made.

19 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by akike: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Kockane:

Iya mi ni agbaya. cheesy
wink

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by arabianights: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2015
rainyday:
You are such a bitter lady.... u said the op is not smart yet u couldn't comprehend his post when he said the Aunt is late. Please learn to think before u spew out gutter from your mouth. If you quote me, thunder go strike u down... i ready for u. Old cargo!!

God oooooo nairaland no go kill me .see me laughing like i wan die

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by doyinisaac(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I will modify it asap

I went hard on him because I hate when people fail to examine the root cause of issues.
See ur life!!!!!grin anyways common sense is not always common.....so many dumb naija ladies on Nairaland....

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by jomoh: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I didn't know she was dead. Learn to look at the cause instead of misquoting somebodyundecided

He uses his aunt as a case study. If you are a student or better still a lawyer, you should know that you attacking/assassinating the evidence yo win the argument. In this case it was his aunt.cheesy

Don't quote me again please, if you are biased.

I like objective mindscheesy

You keep saying it that you have no idea she was dead yet you're criticising the article when it was clearly written in the article not once but twice that the woman is late (once in the topic and once in the body of the article). Did you read the article at all?

From your responses its clearly shown that you're taking your frustrations out on the op. If truly you're not taking out your frustration on him then it won't harm you to simply ignore whatever "perceived insult" you may have seen.

You're not the only lady on Nairaland to have read it but your response shows you're the only one frustrated by what you're presently going through.

Deal with your issues and do Nairaland a favour by excusing us from the transfer of aggression.

10 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2015
dearestaramide:

WHAT I LEARNT

all men are the same only thing that differentiates them is fear of God and self control.
Women need to be wiser and more matured than men.
Never act immediately this enables you time to think and strategise
shouting doesn't change men but pushes them away

I am impressed with this quote and that reminds me of a thread i created months ago:

We know that in any affair,men cheat as well as women but im not here to advice the men on what to do but this is about sending a very deep taught provoking advice to the women who find themselves in a union with a cheating spouse.

Its one thing to be the best you can be for your man and have every reason to castigate him for cheating on you and its another thing to be a sucker in the affair and expects the man to remain faithful to you so be the best you can be for him and yourself by being

1.A good cook
2.Financially independent
3.Sexually active and appealing
4.Humble
5.Being faithful to him and
6.God fearing

Then leave him to his conscience.

If i were a lady and i find myself in a situation where i have to decide whether to break up with a sexually unfaithful hubby or not,given the hopeless cheating nature of most men,before i make up my mind on what to do i will ask myself these very important questions;

1.Can i remain a celibate forever?
2.Is there a guaranty that the next man will not do same or even worse?
3.As a sexually active lady who is out of my marriage is it really worth it leaving a cheating husband to start sleeping around with men that may likely be cheating with me on their ladies too?

There is more to a woman's life than hinging her happiness on a man's fidelity towards her or freaking out over a man's sexual infidelity and the best any lady can do for herself is to expect that polygamous side of her man to manifest someday irrespective of the unfading love he promises from time to time and if that never happens,good but if it does happen you are prepared emotionally anyways and the lady should switch to "indifferent mode" and start seeing that man as a mare sex partner who services her whenever she needs it and no longer a faithful husband to her and she must never think of revenge but should focus on her life and that of her child(ren)

This is one of the greatest secrets why our mothers stayed in their marriages and this is also one of the best ways to be happy in any marriage any lady finds herself because no man is really worth the headache and nobody has the key to your matrimonial happiness except you.

This write up is not about justifying infidelity or about asking a woman to stay with a philandering hubby but an humble advice for any lady to consider and weigh her choices before making up her mind.

I hope this makes sense.

https://www.nairaland.com/2595132/before-divorce-cheating-hubby

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by kannymoore(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I will modify it asap

It's alright.

No problem.

Enjoy your day madam.
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2015
doyinisaac:
See ur life!!!!!grin anyways common sense is not always common...

Look in the mirror

5 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by bigapple7: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahahacheesy

You wish! I am not like your aunt that has a lie self esteem.cheesy

have u taken ur medication cos i no u well that thing don start again abi

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2015
frakdon:
yeah, why won't she be right, ehh, ladies?
As If women don't cheat on their husbands too, yeah it is the man who is supposed to die early..

tongue
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by JJLUV(f): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Hw in dis world can we stop men 4rm cheating its so painful and to mak matters worst dey lie abt it nd deny even if u catch dem red handed.Oh darlin i was jst on my own nd dis woman jst took my clothes off nd started makin luv 2 me am completely innocent.dey r jst babies
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by kunzaar83(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I find the title and your post really insulting to women. You used the words 'mature and learn'. Do you assume that we are stupid or what? I do not understand what you are trying to achieve?

Did you try asking your aunty if she had any toasters and admirers after marriage? Ask her what stopped her? She is going to tell that she did and it was respect for her husband and their marriage that stopped her. But her husband does not the same respect for her and their marriage yet you will come tomorrow and insult a woman who cheats on her husbandundecided. Some men think that it is their birthright to cheat and he does not need to have respect for women. He goes ahead to do so and the world expects the woman to maturely deal with him. Yet you won't stop calling us petty or gold-diggers or less intelligent beings, How can you expect a specie with all that characteristics to be wiser and more mature than you are?

Why should women be wiser and more matured than man? I thought you were supposed to be the leader and the smarter one undecided. Don't you think that the lack of those qualities make it unfit to be in a relationship not to mention lead a family?

The happy ending your uncle told you about rarely happen. You need to be mature to be able to learn that it is just a case out of many.

Moral of my rant:
Don't dish what you can take.
Respect is reciprocal
Every action has its unforeseen consequences

These apply to males and females. Treat people, most especially your partner the way you want to be treated. If they don't mind you treating them like garbage then good for you.
is it normal for a woman to marry more than 1 husband @ the same time? There is no culture or religion or any form of civilzation that has ever allowed that... But foe Men the father of fath Abraham had more than 1 wife, a lot of prophets of God have wifes king Solomon whom God really blessed with wisdom and wealth had more than 1000 wifes, its only few Christianity civilization backed by law that say only 1 wife, eg english law and christianity, and I bet you its only bcoz of the law that English men are forced 2 remain with 1 wife, if that law is abolished u will see how American's and English Men will start marrying more and more wife....... So that's the reason that (thou not good) the world see it as a normal thing for men, while for women its a taboo for the highest order..... If u leave a man coz he's cheating people will laugh @ u and immediately conner him to their side, but as a woman if a man leaves u coz of cheating allegation no man will ever 1 to have any serious thing 2 do with u, Men will come but only 2 satisfy their desire and fall back 2 where they really belong... I raise my case if u say equal rights then see the picture of equal right down here. lol grin

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by doyinisaac(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Look in the mirror
Yes I saw your foolishness clearly showing.........oniranu....

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by babseg(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
akike:

If you're married I pray u don't take it to ur matrimonial home home because u will surely destroy it. That ur message shows that you will be good at nagging which is a sign of insane woman. The only thing that will save ur home is that if ur husband is mumu

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2015
jomoh:

You keep saying it that you have no idea she was dead yet you're criticising the article when it was clearly written in the article not once but at the least twice that the woman is late. Did you read the article at all?

From your responses its clearly shown that you're taking your frustrations out on the op. If truly you're not taking out your frustration on him then it won't harm you to simply ignore whatever "perceived insult" you may have seen.

You're not the only lady on Nairaland to have read it but your response shows you're the only one frustrated by what you're presently going through.

Deal with your issues and do Nairaland a favour by excusing us from the transfer of aggression.

No, Nigerian ladies are always too willing to please. I am not. Isn't that why you keep calling them Gold-digger and easy women?:PP

I please those who please mecheesy and I please those who are worth it.

You didn't start this article with us. Why don't you stick to what you know?cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by akike: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2015
FuckYou:
typical of girls. Their mouth is always open.. She's thinks like a computer. And u know d machine intelligent and foolish

Just like your mum

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.