Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (56619 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by librangyps(f): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
It might be a spiritual problem. Maybe she has a spiritual husband. You both should go to mountain of fire for deliverance.

I met a girl in my school days who told me she ran to mfm for deliverance after her Bf woke up screaming snake at her, he was seeing a huge snake instead of her...

It might be spiritual and she might not know it. You need to also deliver urself for even pen.etrating that place.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by iRepNaija1: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
colp2015:
Premarital sex is a sin; it exposes humans to diseases and untimely death.

Please stop. No one likes a self-righteous, sanctimonious, know it all.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
op d babe get diick signal jammer for her body. omo u go lyk relocate go anoda babe.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Johnsown1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
predatorX:

if you like chew all the bitter kola in this world, the sweetness of PV55Y is a neutralizer of bitterness and pain. You will still pop your champaigne anyhow shaaaa ni. E be like say you never jam Salad_Cream_Snatches, as Coca-cola Said it in the early 90's......"YOU CAN'T BEAT THE FEELING"
:
what i mean is when u want to sex a girl and ur pencil rised up and fall when ever she open her front panel.you should put bitter kola in ur mouth while inserting ur pencil,it will break charm if she is with juju

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by playtheblues(f): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
Gerararia.

Bye.
DipoDee:

Yeah Dr. Playtheblues grin
Bye.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Obiagu1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ray360:
dear OP, from the culmination of your quotations to various posts above, I could deduce that the problem is psychological and can't be remedied by mere shallow means. can you answer these questions
1.What is her sexual appeal like?
2. Primarily, what Type of woman have you always prefered to make love with? shape or stature wise. busty women? slim women? women with plentiful behind? fat women? please answer.

3. what shape does your fiancee fall into according to question 2 above?

4. the other woman you made love with and used as a control experiment specimen, what's her shape like? what excited your hormones before you made love to her?

Do justice to these questions please, I await a reply

@ shay101, do answer the above questions properly and truthfully and find the solution to your problem.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by sisisioge: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
OMG! It shocks me to think you are thinking marriage with someone you couldn't get it on with. Unbelievable!
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Obiagu1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
elobyobi:
This World is a cruel place, and not being able to have sex with the one u love makes it more unbearable. But should that make u love them any less?
It's not a rhetorical question o. It's confusing as hell sometimes, even though it's as simple as two options: stay , or leave.
God help us.

Tell me something...
Nawa ooo. sad
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by therapistmrs: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
well postpone the marriage plans because sex is a very important ingredient in marriage. I'm of the opinion that you have a psychological problem that needs to be addressed.visit a psychiatrist or psychologist for further help.all the best.

therapistmrs..com
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by simplisity(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
If sex actualy is part of a natural phenomeno, like when one is thirsty he drinks water to quench d thirst. I think u shld allow it to flow d way it is, dont force on it.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Mostprecious(f): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Its a psychological thing bro, there myt be sometin about ur fiance dat turns u off, sometin u dt like... U shud try to figure dat out esp sInce u said u succesfully did it with another but if ders nothing abt ur fiance u dt lik, then while in d act tryin remembering those beautiful tin abt her, dt got u attracted to her. Marriage is nt a joke o, sex is one of the pillars.. So dearie check nd balance!
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Ekunn(m): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Durentt:
fvckk off. Scumbags, make una free me na. Na crime to comment?
K
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by ukandi1(m): 4:57am On Oct 31, 2015
Philadelphia:

And who told thisvo n e that Moses is holy? undecided

watch ur language .. I have d prerogative to declare even my grand mother holy if it so pleases me .
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by peterbello(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
shay101:
If you feel it will pass, have you been in such or do you know anyone that has been and how did he get over it?

OP, it's your mind at work. You are letting anxiety take the best of you. The fear of you under-performing or not doing it right makes your mind wander away. I was having this same problem with my babe initially. But I later worked on my mind. I always made sure I was totally "with her" during sex. And she was really supportive and considerate. Now, we have sex like Crixus and. Domina. Just imagine the sweet girl you are making love to. If possible, put the lights on during sex so you can see all her 'blessings'. Talking sweet to her also helps.
I'll advise you solve this problem first before going ahead with the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Philadelphia: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2015
ukandi1:

watch ur language .. I have d prerogative to declare even my grand mother holy if it so pleases me .

Lie tongue
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2015
Effects of overmasturbation bro.
Uour brain thinks sex should only happen in a 2d screen.
You need a couple years to rewire your brain. Let her know the situation, and you better know how to use your mouth till you sort it out
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by nipet15: 11:25am On Nov 02, 2015
This will definitely look good on you. Get it here
https://shq.konga.com/product/view?id=441981

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Moahmed: 6:52am On Jan 05, 2016
Then don't marry her pls unless u r ready to make her cry all tru d years and on ur part u r ready to cheat on her. One tin guys abi babes fail to understand is dat,a guy is always a guy and very hard to change. U hardly c a guy who changes for a gal, if u can't sex her means u don't love her. So y tinking of marriage? Sex has made and broken marriages oh
I disagree. Seek for spiritual solution.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Humblegoodman(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2016
The Lady may be possessed. Talking from experience. spirit husband things!
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by LoverJoe89: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
What you need is agbo jedi, monkey tail and opa eyin . All the best my friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos / Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.