Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (56602 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Brytawon(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
Dont get married now.
And stop includin pastors in every cause of sexuality. Jeez, dis nigerians nawaooo

You have a long-way to go in discovering ur true sexuality. Maybe Gay or transgender. Who knows.

Did you read what the OP wrote at all

3 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by nelsonic(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2015
I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH UR SPIRITUAL COMPATIBILITY.. BETTER STILL BOTH OF U SHOULD GO FOR DELIVERANCE.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Ijaya123: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
You don't find her sexually attractive, pure and simple.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
For you to have e.rection for a lady,you must be emotionally attach to her.She must be attractive.Mosttimes,mere looking at an attractive lady's nudity gives ere.ction.I had similar encounter with olosho.When I visited brothel to unwind,my libido die before we start the show.The first day it happened I thought she used jazz on me.But after I left there I became ere.ct down there.It has to do with your emotion towards her.She is not appealing bro.

4 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by bettercreature(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
vfactor:
It will pass when u get married. U only need to relax. And when u re married u will relax.
You funny die,its going to get worse and worse and worse
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by chubbygal(f): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm sad
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by kennyman2000(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
All i can see is the lady having a spiritual husband.. The lady should go for spiritual cleansing or else, thats how men will be dumping her or u can take your time to ask your lady of her past and if she had enjoyed sex with another man in the past before or if another man lasted for a reasonable time with her in terms of sex. Ask her this and you may be on your way to the solution.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by bikefab(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Its all in d psyche. Seriously, u guys aint sexually compatible.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by coolhumble(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Demigods:

Your woman has a strong spiritual husband I swear.

Maybe, who knows!
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by amaechijay: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2015
DO NOT MARRY HER...SIMPLE!
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by free2ryhme: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
Hi everyone,

This is my predicament, have been dating this lady for almost two years now and anytime we want to have sex I usually don't have an erection. This is unlike me because usually I am very active when it comes to sex. Even when I watch a simple music videos I feel an erection in me. But anytime am about to make love to my fiancee, even if I had an erection it just goes down. Sometimes even when I succeed in having an erection it dies in the middle of the sex. We have never had a complete round of sex before. I thought something was wrong with me so I tried having sex with another lady and this didn't happen.

Please people I'm here because I need your help on what to do because am about to start marriage plans, but I don't want a marriage I will not enjoy or where I will be cheating outside. Please help me everyone including pastors in the house.

Thanks

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you what is obvious?
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by munas: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Durentt:
Dont get married now.
And stop includin pastors in every cause of sexuality. Jeez, dis nigerians nawaooo

You have a long-way to go in discovering ur true sexuality. Maybe Gay or transgender. Who knows.

discover sexuality keh? he just said he had it with another girl and you are here suggesting some stupid gay/transgender rubbish.

Silly lesbian on the trol

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by ochestraone(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2015
now u can glo with pride.....silence the world of music. Still trending , download and enjoy ,artist contact paulheromusic@gmail.com http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/036a40b1
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by olalaycon(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] see a psychologist...
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by tobyemmanuel(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Lies. After u don do am, don tire, u won run comot abi

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nellybii: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2015
colp2015:
Premarital sex is a sin; it exposes humans to diseases and untimely death.

And you quoted all that just to preach here?
Answer the OP or go to church if you don't have any meaningful contributions to make that can help him mtchewwwww. Religious bigots. Adding to Nigeria's problems since 1967.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by MyschoolNG(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
Hi everyone,

This is my predicament, have been dating this lady for almost two years now and anytime we want to have sex I usually don't have an erection. This is unlike me because usually I am very active when it comes to sex. Even when I watch a simple music videos I feel an erection in me. But anytime am about to make love to my fiancee, even if I had an erection it just goes down. Sometimes even when I succeed in having an erection it dies in the middle of the sex. We have never had a complete round of sex before. I thought something was wrong with me so I tried having sex with another lady and this didn't happen.

Please people I'm here because I need your help on what to do because am about to start marriage plans, but I don't want a marriage I will not enjoy or where I will be cheating outside. Please help me everyone including pastors in the house.

Thanks
so how do we help u? Is it that u want us to give u attention? Mr man if u don't want to marry someone u won't enjoy sex with,then don't marry that someone simple!
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Emokai3(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Marry her...if she no gree after marriage tier her pantie
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
how can this problem be solved? Because we are getting close to getting married.

That lady has a spiritual husband that doesn't want you to penetrate her. She needs deliverance
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Hafyz23(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2015
Tell her d truth, talk to her,her response is ur lead. Try s*xing with her again and u decide wot to do after. Thanx.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2015
munas:

discover sexuality keh? he just said he had it with another girl and you are here suggesting some stupid gay/transgender rubbish.

Silly lesbian on the trol
lol, roll to hell
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Since it does not occur whenever you do another lady,please leave this lady. Wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by franklingud(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Lol!! Maybe u ain't compatible with her, sexually. So find another girl plz.
To avoid stories that touches the heart after.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by SmartMugu: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2015
What do you mean attention? Did u mean e.rection?
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Guyz,don't let a girl tells you no"sex until after marriage".It is obvious she has had kids before so she doesn't want you to see how wide her kitty is or how her bobbie has go down low,or to notice her body structure.If the op had not been trying it with his wife to be,he wouldn't have known she could not move a mountain.
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by olalaycon(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2015
see a psychologist...
Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by octopusfreaky(f): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
my friend is facing such p,he doesn't find her sexually attractive but he loves her...

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by fimzzy1991: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
I'm a pastor and I'll tell you this frankly that you are doing the wrong thing by having sex outside marriage which could be a reason.
Guilt can be a cause? Sex is supposed to be in the confines of marriage(Heb 13:4).
Just wait till you're married, you'll be surprised at the freedom you feel that relaxes the brain and gives you not just an 'attention' but "over attention"

7 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
SmartMugu:
What do you mean attention? Did u mean e.rection?
Yes,it was moderated.

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by adjoviomole(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
D problem is wit u op. Relax n wen next u guys wanna make love, take ur timE to make her go crazy. Concentrate on her alone n her needs. Just go oral for like 20mins, tease her all over till she climaxes. By d time u are done u shld b fully erect n ready to go. N if nt den u have a crios prblm.

Get back to me wen u have done dis. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by Ephemmm: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
shay101:
Hi everyone,

Thanks

This incidence reminds me of how my friend become an in-law of Babalawo till date tongue tongue tongue It is spiritual: parents use it to prevent their daughters from being bleeped touched: don't kill yourself in one MFM or any place of prayer. #nothingdoyou#

2 Likes

Re: Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With by octopusfreaky(f): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2015
Love Machine:
Guyz,don't let a girl tells you no"sex until after marriage".It is obvious she has had kids before so she doesn't want you to see how wide her kitty is or how her bobbie has go down low,or to notice her body structure.If the op had not been trying it with his wife to be,he wouldn't have known she could not move a mountain.
hahahaha see excuse ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.