Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (69358 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
But it is psychology..... I don't think it, I "KNOW" it *winks*

I should know...... I don't hv to argue it *smiles*

And u have to get used to grasping the "epignosis" of the WORD Sir.... *smiles*

Greater Light and Lesser light doesn't refer to just the sun and the moon alone.... That's its "physical or celestial" example.... Or u don't know that Scripture explains Scripture?

Never heard of Holy Spirit Inspiration on Scriptural understanding? Which makes u read between the lines?

Lemme give u a "spiritual" example..... "By His Stripes I'm healed".... U know this scripture in Isaiah don't u?

Greater light interpretation: I'm already healed in Christ. I walk in perfect health.

Lesser light interpretation: I'm trying to get my healing. Pls God I wanna be healed.

BUT GOD SAYS, "....BY HIS STRIPES YOU WERE/Are HEALED....."

You get it? *smiles*

And uhm..... Lucifer was an angel.... Son of the Morning..... Seal of Perfection and all.... *Ezekiel chapter 28.*

But when he became the devil, his "anointing" became corrupted and "dark".....

As an angel, he was the angel of Light. But as the devil.... No way! He represents darkness Sir.

Please point out "specifically" in the BIBLE where it is said that "THE DEVIL" REPRESENTS LIGHT.... If u say as Lucifer it doesn't count (coz he was an angel then)..... What I want is "proof" that as Satan rite now he is the angel of light.... *pls be my guest*

**smiles** Have a noble november and a sweet sunday....

k
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2015
Monalisa185:

that's ironical...sorry

Lol..so much for sarcasm
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Ojim07(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2015
I was here...nothing interesting though
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2015
wemmieslim:
I was here!
just like me shocked
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by tosyne2much(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Maamin:

You should really give one a try you know!

I met one during my I.T and she has been great. wink
It turns out good sometimes sha cheesy
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by tosyne2much(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2015
tivta:
You have to revalidate the way you choose girls on social media, after all virtually all girls are on it, don't go for the selfie types or those with over 500 friends, they are most times runs girls or attention lovers, the key is to look for friends of friends and then study them for a while before making a move. I have met lots of decent girls on Facebook including virgins(I did not disvirgin them oh) all because being an introvert that I am, I have a six sense that let's me see their darkest side. Trust me there are more runs girls on the streets than n on social media because almost all girls package on the streets but show their true self's on line.
You have spoken well my brother

I never said all ladies on social media are bullshit, I only said majority of them.

Secondly, bro I won't I won't agree with your statement that we have more of runs girls on the streets than online

Social media gives every lady the chance to exhibit hypocrisy to a maximum level. On social media, even prostitutes will try to portray an image of decency and will always deny the fact that she's into runs cheesy

I still stand on the fact that it's safer to date the ladies you see in your street than ladies you meet on social media

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
You have spoken well my brother

I never said all ladies on social media are bullshit, I only said majority of them.

Secondly, bro I won't I won't agree with your statement that we have more of runs girls on the streets than online

Social media gives every lady the chance to exhibit hypocrisy to a maximum level. On social media, even prostitutes will try to portray an image of decency and will always deny the fact that she's into runs cheesy

I still stand on the fact that it's safer to date the ladies you see in your street than ladies you meet on social media

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by flokii: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Maamin:

Let me ask u something...will u like your sister or daughter to be a Runz girl?

you're asking a wrong question..

I pray my daughter/sister has my level of intelligence even more...

watever she decides to do with her life is her own cup of tea...

btw not all girls are runs girls... just like they 'all ashewos were once virgins'
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
Youngpo413:
Don't expect to meet any decent lady on any social media,except you are just looking for some asss to chop and clean mouth.
I met my gf on fbk in 2012 n she is very decent.we will soon get to the alter.probably next year in Jesus name.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by odaniel1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
The level of infidelity these days is so high, I often wonder what the rush on commitment is..
Its a big scare out there. No one trusting no one and people drawing out blood everywhere by cheating on each other.
Safest Rule I go by? "No commitments"
If my partner cheats, fine. If she doesn't, fine still. The world is too sweet to be concerned abt affections from a fellow human. (Only God can care for you but even he has a lot to care for and you know, yet we deal with it!)

Trust is an illusion, never fall for it. kissThe level of infidelity these days is so high, I often wonder what the rush on commitment is..
Its a big scare out there. No one trusting no one and people drawing out blood everywhere by cheating on each other.
If my partner cheats, fine. If she doesn't, fine still. The world is too sweet to be concerned abt affections from a fellow human. (Only God can care for you but even he has a lot to care for and you know, yet we deal with it!)

Trust is an illusion, never fall for it.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Fourwinds: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Youngpo413:
Don't expect to meet any decent lady on any social media,except you are just looking for some asss to chop and clean mouth.
what u said is false.!!! I mean BIG FALSEHOOD.!!!
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by josite: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
ONLINE is an extension of offline and gives humans d opportunity to express fantasies.Unknown to many ,some of the wild pictures u see are just front pics put therer by married church women, who after discovering that u are an OK stranger reveals their true identity. Humans has stages and the worst of us,the most outlandish of humans eventually outgrows a stage and move into a new stage. Most runs girls eventually evolve and sit down and many virgins or quiet persons or decent person sometimes evolves as times goes on to something more than a runs girls.To many women, its just fun being able to have as many dicks as possible and in the process acquires moneys, gifts etc.

runs girls or no,protect urself,be safe with your life and valuables and as long as it provides a sort of relief in this economically trying times,the tribe of run girls is bound to increase in Nigeria.if one behaves well enough,reciprocate and get ready to do a dna.runs girls or no ,all of us have met non run girls/women who love dicks more than run girls and who even steal their parents/husbands money to buy strong dicks/vibrators and who says a babe is not entitled to her fundamental sexual right and who says they cant decide to go into seminaries as their life evolves on?.

is not where they started out from ,it is where they eventually ends up and DADDY GO has clearly said his successor is still a runs guy as today.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Ballmer: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Oh dear ! How or where did you come about that impression ? I do not have a reason to.

Enahi:
Hello ballmer, why are y vexing .
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by kentkayana(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Why is it that nigerian girl engaged in runs shit ?
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
It turns out good sometimes sha cheesy

Yep!
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by ayanbaba2(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
kulobyno:
Most Nigerian girls are runs girls depending on how you approach them
including you sisters, if am correct.

forgive me if you ever get offended!
thanks.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Adewunmi84:
I met my gf on fbk in 2012 n she is very decent.we will soon get to the alter.probably next year in Jesus name.

Amen bro! Amen!

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
odaniel1:
The level of infidelity these days is so high, I often wonder what the rush on commitment is..

Trust is an illusion, never fall for it. kissThe level of infidelity these days is so high, I often wonder what the rush on commitment is..

Trust is an illusion, never fall for it.

Why do I feel like this comment is like a Lyrics? undecided
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by sammieee(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
You didn't add a point. When she asked u for recharge card or money and you do not respond the following chat she will have with u will be short and sometimes takes long hour for her to reply your chat. 85% of ladies like dat are runz show...
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
kentkayana:
Why is it that nigerian girl engaged in runs shit ?

Young man where are u from?

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by ladyabadi(f): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
She uploads 10 hot and sexy pix in 2 minutes and gets only 2likes.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by machi25(f): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=Maamin post=39554671]1. Her online picture centers less on her facial beauty, she focuses more on showing to the world her feminine possession and endowment: hips, hot body, b0sso-ms etc.

2. Her profile pictures do not in anyway ‘synergies’ with the various locations as portrayed in the pictures: some of the pictures conspicuously show her in different room locations and arrangement (only those with critical pictural* analysis can spot this).

3. When you add her as a friend on Badoo or other social network, it will take her nothing less than 30 minutes to reply your message. (This shows that many clients are lined up online), and even when she replies you, her reply sometimes is a let down from your painstakingly written introduction.

4. When you tell her you are interested in her and you would love to be her friend, she goes like, “Friend as in, what do you want?”. Some of them after accepting your friend request would simply reply to your numerous questions with this sentences: Badoo – ‘What is your desire?’ BBM – ‘What do you want from me?’ Facebook – ‘What can you offer?’ and on it goes…

5. She only gives you little attention when you lie to her that you work with some of the well known and respected companies and business brands in Nigeria.

6. When you try to see how n*ughty she can be by sending her le-wd and r-aw messages, she simply replies your message with this, ’till you come’.

7. She is a sleeping devourer who only gets awakened and alerted by money and all the good things that come with it.

Add yours![/quote
It takes a runs GUY to know a runs GIRL.YOU are a suspect
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Monalisa185(f): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Maamin:

Lol..so much for sarcasm

op,your next post should be 'how to know he's a 'runs boy/man' without meeting him in person'
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by spiralwedge(m): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
MsBliss:
Facebook Dan cast.So people still use that shii

I thought i was the only one who doesn't like FB. Its poo, common and old school

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by MsBliss(f): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Maamin:

Yea! All social media inclusive cheesy
Nah except nairaland.lol
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
[quote author=machi25 post=39583757][/quote]

Hahahahaha...you need to date me in other to uncover that.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
Monalisa185:

op,your next post should be 'how to know he's a 'runs boy/man' without meeting him in person'

Lol..ok copy that cheesy
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
MsBliss:

Nah except nairaland.lol

You want to save face abi coz u like NL! grin
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Onyiido: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Youngpo413:
I love ur interior deco on ur moniker
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by yomi007k(m): 2:32am On Nov 02, 2015
maryhaam:
God bless you.....the interesting part is if you ignore there pm they call you proud,if you do they call you cheap,if you just dere they call you no life......social media or no media the bad ones are bad sweet,no need of advert we al know how we are brought no need to convince anyone about who you are.
Hmmmm. tongue
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by MsBliss(f): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2015
Maamin:

You want to save face abi coz u like NL! grin
lol
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by maryhaam(f): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2015
yomi007k:

Hmmmm. tongue
ijogbon where have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.