Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (69360 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2015
What is your desire, had me cracking up lmfao

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2015
logicman:
Number 3 is a not a yard stick, she may be really busy

I suppose it has to go with the first 2. grin
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by nukpe(m): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2015
falconey:
[/color]
do you master mind? You have read think and grow rich
embarassed
falconey:
[color=#990000]
do you master mind? You have read think
and grow rich.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by falconey(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2015
nukpe:
do you master mind? You have read think and grow rich
embarasseddo you master mind? You have read think
and grow rich.

yes I guess
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by AleAirHub(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2015
anigbajumo:

Lol,I can see that u ar stubborn.u mean nobody av ever corrected u b4,even yer parent?As far as u knw all yer flaws....ah Laugh in chinese.

I need to gat to knw u,if this is true about you.Can u pls tell me yer educational attainment?
Lollllll.... grin
anigbajumo:

Lol,I can see that u ar stubborn.u mean nobody av ever corrected u b4,even yer parent?As far as u knw all yer flaws....ah Laugh in chinese.

I need to gat to knw u,if this is true about you.Can u pls tell me yer educational attainment?
Lollllll....
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by tosyne2much(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2015
Cutehector:
gbam! Recently I told myself its just so useless tryn to toast a babe through social networks especially nairaland and some of d silly babes wr countering me.. The same idiots dat preach all men r thesame
infidelity and short of expectations are usually associated with online dating. The same lady you are wooing is also being wooed by thousands of guys

2 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by SleekyPosh(m): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2015
OLOSHO VS DECENT GAL. Well all am gonna say is As far as U aint the first Guy in her P.Hole..Jst try nd digest the fact that She is notin more than an Olosho..Not bin supportive of Oloshoz but truth be told..The only difference is the fact that Oloshos give up their punny to make money while other girls spread em legs in the name of "We are dating"...If she eventually breaks up with the guy...she repackages the same pussiee for the next guy shez gonna date...

Nd Guys can relate to this..Imagine looking at ur girlfriend's pussiee nd finking of how many guys with different sizes, shapes and lenghts have ravaged that place ure now dippin ur manliness..

Honestly..I dnt wanna be 2 critical but as far as that p*ssy has bin battered nd beaten by another Nigga..

Aint trippin for shii.. undecided

Come to fink of how some Niggaz dissipate, dissect and carve some so called decent non-virgins..Lol ..

Even the Devil dey cry grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by yemi4ui(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2015
Maamin:

Thats another good one cool

Dey hv Notin upstairs. It's jst clubbin,Parties, money, cloths, shoes, Notin mch to offer in a chat. Boring chat when chatting wit them. Dey jst want ur name and location.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by kotunowo(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2015
When she tells you she doesn't go out on Friday night. You need to watchout

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Rozaystunna(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2015
Charles4075:
Boondocks bro.grin
love-vendor named sleek back " run bih run!!! Lol
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Lobolintin(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Googleus:
hmmmmm.......na true ooo...

i catch this babe....check her Facebook out...

Philomina Odili

She's Vice Preside t of olosho world wide
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2015
yemi4ui:

Dey hv Notin upstairs. It's jst clubbin,Parties, money, cloths, shoes, Notin mch to offer in a chat. Boring chat when chatting wit them. Dey jst want ur name and location.

Lol @ name and location, are they GPS?

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2015
flokii:

oga leave 'runs girls' alone... girls wey no send you

most of them end up getting happily married later tho... with their husbands having no clue of their wayward lifestyle..

jst let dem be...

Let me ask u something...will u like your sister or daughter to be a Runz girl?
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2015
davo3286:

8. She puts on her status - "Straight to the point..."

9. She asks - "What will you give me?" - when you ask her for a visit.

10. She puts her phone number/whatsapp/BBM contact on her status.

11. She puts on her status - "Matured minds only."

12. She asks "Can you send me airtime?" despite the fact that you just met.

13. She uploads on her dp, thought provoking, sexually harassing photos of herself.

14. She uploads photos of herself on the bed in a hotel room or her own room.

I don't know why girls (more than 80% of them) on social media always like to be b!tchy.

Wow! U nailed it kiss
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2015
sonofananimal:
first of all! There is no DECENT GIRL on every social platform.

I disagree with that assertion bro!

Just because you've not met any decent girl on social media does not mean there are none.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2015
anigbajumo:
Na person wey dy look around on social network go meet Ashi or runz gal....I only woo a Lady I see wif my korokoro eyes..

Seeing is believing hun! cool
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by tivta(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2015
Youngpo413:
Don't expect to meet any decent lady on any social media,except you are just looking for some asss to chop and clean mouth.

Speak for your self, have met decent women on social media, especially Facebook, all you have to is friend a close friend's friend...
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by ShakurM(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2015
safarigirl:
people will tell you who they think you are based on what you let them see.

some of the worst people in this world are laced in sugar and ice. You can only speak for yourself.

if I walk around dressed in long skirts with a large smile and a coyness about me, people will think me decent, but what happens indoors? Is that the true me or is that who I want people to see?

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, many times, the one person you assume the worst of is usually the best and vice versa. Looks can be deceiving, do not be deceived.

I know who I am, no one needs to tell me. Thanks though
Safari girl be slaying! I doff my hat. Very intelligent comments, weldone.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by tivta(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2015
safarigirl:
don't expect to meet any decent guys on social media. Dem just wan chop clean mouth.

oga, people have found life partners on social media, stop spreading ignorance
Don't mind them, when all they want is to chop and clean mouth, they will keep meeting runs girls on social media.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by maryhaam(f): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2015
logicman:
Number 3 is a not a yard stick, she may be really busy
yes my thot
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Eberex(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2015
Their status are mostly "mature minds only" or "no long sto the point"
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2015
actoor:

Hello, you look familiar! Please let's chat on BBM. 26671487.

This dude is trying to set P shocked

Bross calm down na!
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2015
Monalisa185:
op..well done..

Thank u sweetie kiss
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Monalisa185(f): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2015
Maamin:

Thank u sweetie kiss
that's ironical...sorry
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Revolva(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2015
grin many babe's for naija now de do runs codedly.....as long as u give dem trips...u go bang dem taya..so na who come be ashewo again now..all girls na ashewo

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Maamin(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why am I just getting to see this wonderful write-up

I have learnt my lesson from the scam, infidelity and illusion associated by online crap
. It's better when a lady whom you see around messes you up, rather than being fascinated and messed up by someone you barely know more of

Well, I won't deny the fact that there are few proportion of good ladies on social media, but dating them is a capital NO

You should really give one a try you know!

I met one during my I.T and she has been great. wink
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by tivta(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
infidelity and short of expectations are usually associated with online dating. The same lady you are wooing is also being wooed by thousands of guys
You have to revalidate the way you choose girls on social media, after all virtually all girls are on it, don't go for the selfie types or those with over 500 friends, they are most times runs girls or attention lovers, the key is to look for friends of friends and then study them for a while before making a move. I have met lots of decent girls on Facebook including virgins(I did not disvirgin them oh) all because being an introvert that I am, I have a six sense that let's me see their darkest side. Trust me there are more runs girls on the streets than n on social media because almost all girls package on the streets but show their true self's on line.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by actoor(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2015
harristo:

Mr pickup-line, you don find your target abi? grin

Maamin:

This dude is trying to set P shocked

Bross calm down na!

You guys just dey funny cheesy.
But on a serious note: I like Her :|.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by maryhaam(f): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2015
safarigirl:
people will tell you who they think you are based on what you let them see.

some of the worst people in this world are laced in sugar and ice. You can only speak for yourself.

if I walk around dressed in long skirts with a large smile and a coyness about me, people will think me decent, but what happens indoors? Is that the true me or is that who I want people to see?

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, many times, the one person you assume the worst of is usually the best and vice versa. Looks can be deceiving, do not be deceived.

I know who I am, no one needs to tell me. I must tell myself that I am beautiful, I am decent and I am priceless, or else, anyone can tell me that I m ugly, loose and worthless. Women in abusive relationships are told these and believe them because they seek the opinion of others over those of themselves.

Thank you sir, but nobody can know me more than I know myself
God bless you.....the interesting part is if you ignore there pm they call you proud,if you do they call you cheap,if you just dere they call you no life......social media or no media the bad ones are bad sweet,no need of advert we al know how we are brought no need to convince anyone about who you are.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2015
Maamin:

I disagree with that assertion bro!

Just because you've not met any decent girl on social media does not mean there are none.
OK.
Re: How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person by kolado(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2015
Googleus:
hmmmmm.......na true ooo...

i catch this babe....check her Facebook out...

Philomina Odili
She is my FB friend. I guess as much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.