Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? (36151 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
pinceprinz:

You just informed me to STOP eating out successfully grin. You're nice!

Cafe owners will feel like beleaguering you and actually choking life outta your lungs for this confession. The teeming staffers with no hope af getting a better job too cheesy

I'll help broadcast this to as many as I can don't worry wink

Hahaha. Every trade has it's dirty little secrets.

Which reminds me of something I read some time last year. This meat factory in China got closed down for making fake stakes made with rat meat. You know how the Chinese are good at making replicas. Those things looked like real big chunks of stake.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
PuciPrince:

Just dnt send em urine
shocked so you bed wet
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
PuciPrince:

U were joking seriously or you were seriously joking grin
All d same, na style style we de use sabi truth
okay undecided
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

in a good way right?

and my a$$ says hello

Of course. It talks? Just don't speak out of it a lot or people won't take you serious.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:

shocked so you bed wet

Abi U
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
PuciPrince:

Abi U
u bed wet at your age gosh stop stalking me please undecided
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. Every trade has it's dirty little secrets.

Which reminds me of something I read some time last year. This meat factory in China got closed down for making fake stakes made with rat meat. You know how the Chinese are good at making replicas. Those things looked like real big chunks of stake.

Hmmm... True that! cheesy

What! Damn!! What can I say on this shocker now ? Only god knows how many folks woulda fed on that feeling I'm destroying China cheesy. Such a yuuuck!
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I wonder what you told her in those "intimacy conversations" y'all had tongue She's may be looking forward to some bada bing bada boom, only to be met by 26 years worth of dust & spiderwebs grin

Just tell her the truth & IF you plan on having sex with her on that day, better start practising, boyo. Grab a pillow & hump, hump, hump, yanno, just to get your strokes right grin

Aha!
I knew I'd find you here
See the advice Ure giving the nigga
bada boom boom
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:

u bed wet at your age gosh stop stalking me please undecided

Come n sleep on my bed fess b4 u conclude na cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
PuciPrince:

Come n sleep on my bed fess b4 u conclude na cheesy cheesy
no please.. i want want a peeing spree
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
pinceprinz:

Hmmm... True that! cheesy

What! Damn!! What can I say on this shocker now ? Only god knows how many folks woulda fed on that feeling I'm destroying China cheesy. Such a yuuuck!

The only thing I was shocked about was not the rat meat, but that they actually closed the factory down. I mean, them of all people? People who eat just about anything, even if it has 4, 6 or 8 legs. I used to watch one TV show called Dining with death. I'm sure youtube has some clips. Anyway, the show travels to these countries with Chinese & Chinese looking people to investigate some of their "traditional" cuisines. I've seen rat stews on that shows & other disgusting things normal people would never even think of eating. They are weird like that, hence I'd never eat in a Chinese restaurant because I don't trust them not to dish up a mouse guised as chicken.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Aha!
I knew I'd find you here
See the advice Ure giving the nigga
bada boom boom

Lol, you know me so well tongue
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of course. It talks? Just don't speak out of it a lot or people won't take you serious.

lol...including you?
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:

no please.. i want want a peeing spree

Smh. angry
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

lol...including you?

*nods*

Uh huh tongue
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
PuciPrince:

Smh. angry
shuuu go to bed undecided
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:

shuuu go to bed undecided

Verysoon. Gotta get up early
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*nods*

Uh huh tongue

i like your humour...
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

i like your humour...

Aww, thank you smiley
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The only thing I was shocked about was not the rat meat, but that they actually closed the factory down. I mean, them of all people? People who eat just about anything, even if it has 4, 6 or 8 legs. I used to watch one TV show called Dining with death. I'm sure youtube has some clips. Anyway, the show travels to these countries with Chinese & Chinese looking people to investigate some of their "traditional" cuisines. I've seen rat stews on that shows & other disgusting things normal people would never even think of eating. They are weird like that, hence I'd never eat in a Chinese restaurant because I don't trust them not to dish up a mouse guised as chicken.

But its still punishable dear, I tell u I want tobacco and you're giving me skunk I might be 'allergic' to or maybe find repulsive, I could shoot u right in the head fadat trust me cheesy...

Lol, About the chinese, The funny thing 'bout em is that they're about the healthiest people around even @ senescence. Maybe the sense in some of their seemingly nonsense traditions is higher anyway... cheesy weirdos!
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Aww, thank you smiley

wink including your sarcasm grin grin
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
pinceprinz:

But its still punishable dear, I tell u I want tobacco and you're giving me skunk I might be 'allergic' to or maybe find repulsive, I could shoot u right in the head fadat trust me cheesy...

Lol, About the chinese, The funny thing 'bout em is that they're about the healthiest people around even @ senescence. Maybe the sense in some of their seemingly nonsense traditions is higher anyway... cheesy weirdos!

Yeah true. They should do the same about their other fake products, methinks.

Still on their case, I heard on the news this evening that they're tightening their one child per household laws to such an extent, that they'll be now enforcing abortions to control their population. Now it makes me wonder, what will happen in a case of twins. I mean, it's not anybody's fault if twins are conceived. Will they murder the other one? Their president is running a tight ship lol no wonder they barely smile.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

wink including your sarcasm grin grin

wink
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

wink
whats ur name
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

whats ur name

Ms Punky
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ms Punky

wink i mean like ur real name
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

wink i mean like ur real name

That's my real name
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 9:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's my real name

do you mind if i email you
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

do you mind if i email you

To say what?

Yeah, I think I mind. Let's keep it right here in public. No hard feelings I hope smiley
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

To say what?

Yeah, I think I mind. Let's keep it right here in public. No hard feelings I hope smiley

not at all, just wondering what kind of girl that has punky as her name...
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

To say what?

Are you playing hard to get? It is just a question though.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

not at all, just wondering what kind of girl that has punky as her name...

Lol, what you see is what you get. Nothing less, nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos) / I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.