Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? (36146 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
kobonaire:

Chai!!! Virginity get levels for some people ..... fück twice a month = partial virgin shocked

yea, lol...
which level you dey
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by gurunlocker: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
don't make the mistake of telling her pls....
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Now I wonder if you may be a little retarded. What is the point of an open forum if not to contribute? Do you just login to giggle at your screen? If I login, I login to comment. I'm not about to waste my money grinning at people's comments
u must be a troll
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Wumipaul(m): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
vizkiz:
virgin at 26? Nigga, you are gay!!! angry
Is anything bad about that? I'm 29 and still holding my self. Is not easy but that is my choice till am married. Virginity is a pride. If some people are not appreciating it God do

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
airmirthd1:
You should be proud of your status man.....Virgin boy cheesy
As if girls would admire him for it. He doesn't know there is a big difference between male and female virgins. He is possibly a religious clown! Bwahaha...

One thing is clear, it is better to abstain from sex in a nation with high STDs rate like Nigeria. I think he is on a safer side of things.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, i am 26 years old , a graduate, i met a girl some weeks ago through a friend and since then we have become so close. last week, i told her that i love her, i want to be more than a friend to her. Without winning words, she accepted my request and since then we have been chatting all day, cracking jokes, having phone intimacy conversation etc.Yesterday, she told me that she will pay me a visit the following week and am scared she might ask for sex. I never told her in the first instance that am a virgin. Should i tel her the truth?
sleep with that WOMAN and let your life be destroyed.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
all4naija:

Good! What business are you talking about?

first, who the F told you i believed her
second, you shouldn't butt in
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
CozyDblake:
What's there to be embarrased abut?

I meant he should tell her.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
all4naija:

Why do you hate private conversation so much? I am curious to know. Yes, I do. But, a little.

I just don't want to get too close to people. In public like this it's easier to keep your emotional distance, yanno. People can easily get under your skin in private (talking about their lives, etc) & I don't want that.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
then i misunderstood your initial postsad
sorrywink

No problem girl.

It wasn't very clear anyways wink
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
vizkiz:
not everyone is like you

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

first, who the F told you i believed her
second, you shouldn't butt in

Your previous f**king comment is a testament to that. This is a public forum and if you can't help with that you should f**king get out of here. Who the f**king hell are you? Jeez! Go and suck a c**k, you i d i o t! lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by kobonaire(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:
yea, lol...
which level you dey
if runsgirls don't count them I'm also a fresh virgin ...
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by fleexee(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
When u are overjoyed

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by PunterTim(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of course. It talks? Just don't speak out of it a lot or people won't take you serious.
grin Ouch
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I just don't want to get too close to people. In public like this it's easier to keep your emotional distance, yanno. People can easily get under your skin in private (talking about their lives, etc) & I don't want that.
Yes, it is obvious those asking for private conversations are looking for ways to get you laid. I can see you are smarter than them. grin grin cheesy
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Itzmax:
u must be a troll

For commenting? You must be a clown! Am I using your fingers, money, phone? Tell me which part of you I use when I comment or STFU.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by harry509: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
kazolad:
Hello nairalanders, i am 26 years old , a graduate, i met a girl some weeks ago through a friend and since then we have become so close. last week, i told her that i love her, i want to be more than a friend to her. Without winning words, she accepted my request and since then we have been chatting all day, cracking jokes, having phone intimacy conversation etc.Yesterday, she told me that she will pay me a visit the following week and am scared she might ask for sex. I never told her in the first instance that am a virgin. Should i tel her the truth?
go 2 google I tnk they know better dan us. And stp disturbn our peace.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
pinceprinz:

cheesy ... You see reason why u gatu jez start worshiping we black niggazz cheesy u gurls don't seem appreciative enaf! The rizpekt esp on here esp the romance sexshin is on the low I feel... Our dangles if nothing else is enaf! grin

Hmm, so, its not the quantity but the quality that matters lol... Good.

Now that China's central govt's turning its back on quantity, means Chinese men finally met their doom don't u think? I mean what's their to enjoy when u won't feel something hitting on the inner circles of your womb no more as d digger won't just be able to do that ? cheesy

Hahaha
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

For commenting? You must be a clown! Am I using your fingers, money, phone? Tell me which part of you I use when I comment or STFU.
gerarah hia
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by ableguy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
vizkiz:
Can one be a gay and remain a virgin na waoo
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Itzmax:
gerarah hia

Ladies 1st & by "ladies" I mean you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by mbills: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=Jollyjoy post=39615740]woaw,how pls?really wanna knw.[/quote

This is a lie my guy, you are a liar how can you tell me that you have this feelings for woman and you are still a virgin?? No be say you be pastor..go and seat down
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oooh yeah
So what mischief have U been up to
Havent had time to read thru ur trail of commnets

Lol, but I'm always on my best behaviour tongue
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I wonder what you told her in those "intimacy conversations" y'all had tongue She's may be looking forward to some bada bing bada boom, only to be met by 26 years worth of dust & spiderwebs grin

Just tell her the truth & IF you plan on having sex with her on that day, better start practising, boyo. Grab a pillow & hump, hump, hump, yanno, just to get your strokes right grin
Thats masturbating and is not cool i rather f than masturbate
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by naughtyboi419(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Me too am a virgin I neva see woman fr eye bfr,hw wll u see a womam plz help
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
all4naija:

Your previous f**king comment is a testament to that. This is a public forum and if you can't help with that you should f**king get out of here. Who the f**king hell are you? Jeez! Go and suck a c**k, you i d i o t! lipsrsealed

this is one insane illiterate bastard...public forum doesn't mean you could butt in on peoples comment...just say your opinion about the post and not my comment...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
kobonaire:
if runsgirls don't count them I'm also a fresh virgin ...

paying for sex doesn't count...
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by PunterTim(m): 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Emotional Approach Maturity!
Massively Grinning About This,If You Were Here I'l Grab Your Ass...
Off With The Baggages
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by sanatojez: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Its not a big deal if u tell her. May b she wil not demand sex sef. Give it 2 her. If u r not gud In bed she wil teach u since she knws u r a V.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
all4naija:

Yes, it is obvious those asking for private conversations are looking for ways to get you laid. I can see you are smarter than them. grin grin cheesy

Lol, no comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Getting Married As A Virgin Does Not Guarantee / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Nigerian Man Styles His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.