Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? (36161 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

this is one insane illiterate bastard...public forum doesn't mean you could butt in on peoples comment...just say your opinion about the post and not my comment...
Did you just call me an illiterate? It is laughable how that can be when you can't make a good sentence in English. You must be mad! Being it a public forum means I can quote anybody post and reply to it. You are so dumb to be taken serious here.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ladies 1st & by "ladies" I mean you.
me ke? u don drink abi
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, no comment.
But, you don't have to do that. You know what I mean.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunterTim:

Emotional Approach Maturity!
Massively Grinning About This,If You Were Here I'l Grab Your Ass...
Off With The Baggages

smiley

We learn some things the hard way.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by raywise17(m): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
I no quick see d post i'm eighteen and still have no history of sexual intercourse but i don press all type of breast i don finga many toto but i still see my self as a virgin..there is notin wrong if u tell her u are a virgin..i told my bae dat i'm a virgin wen she was karrassin all my body..she jus smile...all my friends tell me of how there quash babes every day some which i ve seen with my own eyes..i really dont want to get any girl pregnant i wan finish school have a nice job and tink of marriage.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
all4naija:

But, you don't have to do that. You know what I mean.

Not really, what do you mean?
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by costandi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
2dice:
Op self is funny
So you just wanna lose your Virginity like that
Wetin some people dey Put Prize Tag Ontop grin
Price tag ontop a male virgin!
You must be high!
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
all4naija:

Did you just call me an illiterate? It is laughable how that can be when you can't make a good sentences in English. You must be mad! Being it a public forum means I can quote anybody post and reply to it. You are so dumb to be taken serious here.

s
m
h
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by jomoh: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I've only seen hairy butts grin Is yours hairless?
This not d lady that said she only dates hairy dudes?
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by franklingud(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
vizkiz:
virgin at 26? Nigga, you are gay!!! angry

the guy na vaseline or soap crew.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by PunterTim(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww, come here you. I feel like giving you a big hug right about now. My co-gang lord grin
Femme
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Chamber10(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
vizkiz:
virgin at 26? Nigga, you are gay!!! angry

You must be very sick...I mean VERY sick to reason like that. This generation sef angry angry
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

s
m
h

Whatever. You should make a sentence rather than pointing to error due to not revising my post. Seriously, you don't even no how to make use of punctuation marks in your posts here you are trying to act as though you are learned. Spare me the smh thing, you twerp!
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Yeah...I agree
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by egedege1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:
Actually it depends on ur definition of a virgin...like me, I've had sex but not alot so i still consider myself a virgin...i intended to reach a certain amount before i can say am no longer a Virgin.
Guy, u strong shaa
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not really, what do you mean?
I mean you don't have to keep the information to yourself. They must have sent you private messages with ulterior motives. Please, spill the beans for us to debate on them.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by marriedvirgin: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
get married first before sleeping with anyone.

ok ladies,please visit my friend's fashion blog

www.fashionhouseofbibi..com
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Op, i have the same feeling like you, it is embarrassing am 22 yet same but me na bad BOY oh, i don press all kind of breast, fingered different toto but always have this feeling of telling any girl am a virgin, till one day i slept in one of my friends lodge in school it was around 10 pm we started some foreign play, like play like play we enter session 2 jezz my heart was really beating she notice and asked me frank why are you been nervous, i pretended that nothing was wrong, i pulled her cloths, i was only on my boxer, she just said frank STOP, don't tell me you haven't have sex before..i just told her the truth...she stood up and told me she don't wanna have me lose my virginity with her...i felt embarrassed but she made me to understand that many girls will be proud to tell their friend my guy is not a dog, i meet him a virgin..so since then i locked up till now...my guy there is nothing bad about your virginity at 26, but please let her know or after the shit tell her is your first time..good luck we wil want to hear your experience

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Alezy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:
not everyone is like you
hallossss
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Akhere1: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Even when she ask please don't touch
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
all4naija:

Whatever. You should make a sentence rather than pointing to error due to not revising my post. Seriously, you don't even no how to make use of punctuation marks in your posts here you are trying to act as though you are learned. Spare me the smh thing, you twerp!

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by WasiuPredicts(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Tell her jooo
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by lekjons(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
frankcris:

you were suppose to add "you" before between "are" and "so"...
fixed..

gringringringringringringrin English is not our language..
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2015
lekjons:
fixed..

That is not even the issue with that. It is a missing word due to multitasking.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by kobonaire(m): 12:14am On Nov 03, 2015
frankcris:
paying for sex doesn't count...
Hosanna in the Highest then .... I'm a virgin
PS: All sëx is paid for .... directly or indirectly
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by lekjons(m): 12:16am On Nov 03, 2015
all4naija:

That is not even the issue with that. It is a missing word due to multitasking.
yeah, i know..

the guy was just being childish..
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 03, 2015
The hard truth is: Anyone dat has lost his/her virginity will advice you 2 lose ur own. Sex is good & sweet but are meant 4 those dat officially married. Premarital sex is dangerous than poison. what will benefit a man 2 just have mere 5mins pleasure & destroy his destiny 4rever.
1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a
person commits is outside the body, but the
sexually immoral person sins against his own
body.
1tin pple don't knw about sex is: sex is spiritual something, when you have sex, there is exchange of spirits. Am 26 also but have made decision not 2 have sex till marriage. l have learnt many lessons when I was under the influence of peer pressure. There is nothing wrong telling d person that you're a virgin, bt trust me if d gal don taste dick b4 he'll surely leave you. The essence of relationship is 2 get married, so if u are not ready 4 marriage don't invite trouble 4 ur self by telling a gal I LOVE YOU. Mens may not take it serious but gals think 2 much on dis words: I LOVE U.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 03, 2015
grinlol, one of the funniest thread have seen in while... Funny comments too
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 12:45am On Nov 03, 2015
lekjons:
fixed..

lol...yea

just that some people likes stupidity
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by dcole73: 12:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Dont say jack. If u are game, go with the flow. And tell her afterwards, much later, if u like.
If not, tell her to hold on coz its somewhat early in the relationship or any other excuse.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by samokoduwa(m): 1:44am On Nov 03, 2015
frankcris:
Actually it depends on ur definition of a virgin...like me, I've had sex but not alot so i still consider myself a virgin...i intended to reach a certain amount before i can say am no longer a Virgin.

Lol... never a dull moment, lol...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.