Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (39596 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I have tried talking to her, it seems like the more I talk the more I arrogant and disrespectful and abusive she becomes
You know what to do, you just need validation. If you're this unhappy during courtship I wonder how marriage will be
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
A broken relationship, is a million times better than a broken marriage.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by miqos02(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
hmmm
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by osidion2020(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
mitchew naija with fake stories...
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by femi4: 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
yatch360:

Its after u have finished selling the aso Ebi u are seeking for advice...
grin grin
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by yomi007k(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Go n tell ur friend to come n tell his side of d story.

Becos we can authenticate from u.

Abi u dey dere?
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by debbydee(f): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too

i thought its your friends story.

Abiiiii

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by maxc82(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Seun should look for a way in which some msg will be delete by any body u are in love love dey shark u now APC lie in quote ur friend story and u need advice
WhoBeThisMan:
pls just advice, ignore who owns the story
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Brytawon(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayoemrys:
your own life is worst compare to the girl

Thank you special adviser.. grin
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by femi4: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Babamide:
That love sharking u would send u to hell. Pastor warned u and told u there is no going back. You think u can come and start running one month to the wedding? U are joking. Send us time, date and venue; WE WOULD BE THERE.
To do wat? Force him
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by fippycbk(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
I no be expert oooo but me thinks rushing into a relationship after a messy one made the love to shark your friend. He didn't go into the relationship with a clear state of mind, prolly wanted to 4get about the ex as soon as possible but biko! I no be expert oooo na my own opinion sha grin
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
It's a good thing she's showing her true color now. I do tell people something. For the same sake of love that nearly blinded me, I was thinking the girl I was in love with will love me one day,thank God I regained consciousness and today am a happy man. It bugs me that we didn't end well,but at the same time I know she's gonna remember me for something.
Women are complicated species. But she has shown you her true color even before marriage,dont u think that if you two get married, for the sake of small financial instability, she may f*uck some other guy outside,and even do super worse things than you didn't expect? I mean she's a human being, expect even worse. All I'm saying is you be quiet,dont say anything, just be on the quiet and looking side. If you eventually get fed up with everything,my brother get someone that values you. Marriage isn't something u joke with before u go just die off.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by miqos02(m): 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
cards are already out, we have even finished selling aso ebi
if a masquerade promises to dance and then decides not to dance again, no one can arrest or sue him.

decode it
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bongiboy83:
According to my ibibio brothers take mboko... run 4-40!! Marriage cannot be endured in this century. Please don't be afraid to start again. I wasn't afraid to walk away and start again and I am glad I did. Married my booboolicious boo. And I am very happy!

even boobolicious boo marriage sef takes a lot of understanding talkless of this one that looks funny from the start.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by davidque007(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
@ OP: am sure you already know the answer to your own question. the writing is on the wall for you to see. go buy a good nike running shoes and run for your life.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by elfico(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
You said your friends and family advised u and u ignored them. Is it when nairalanders that you don't know, advise u that u will accept?. You know what you want.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by logica(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
pryme:
I had a friend once that has been in a r/ship for 6 yrs but as the days goes by the gal became more and more of a b*tch, yes my friend had his own short comings but the gals own was worse, there was even a time the gal went as far as slapping me friend (that's to show how bad it was), anyway I told my friend to call of the r/ship cos he complains most the time about this gal, her insults, her arrogance, and stubbornness, But my friend said he can't (yes the gal was beautiful - that was one of the reason he could not let go), he said to invest 6yrs in a r/ship is not easy to let go like that.

you won't believe it took the guy 3yrs to call off the r/ship, and this was because the gal traveled to be with her parents for some time.

Today the guy is in love with another gal, not as beautiful as the first one, but this new gal makes the guy laff most of the time, it's like life has just started for him cos there something now in his life that make life worth living.

There was a time he nearly shade tears when he remembers how he nearly end up marrying the other gal. He now sees there are good gals in this world one should not waste his future with one that will only bring unhappiness.
Aha. With this one, the ex and her friends will go round saying the guy dumped her after 9 years of relationship; and summon Karma to dish it cold to the guy.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Youngzedd(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too

And the love is still sharking you?

A pity your life because you haven't seen anything yet.

Just 1/10 and you're complaining. When She give you 5/10 that one na die be that.

Call off the fuck1ng wedding if you want to see the next 20 years.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Omotayor123(f): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
cards are already out, we have even finished selling aso ebi
Na wah oooo. You don enter one Chance grin
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by femi4: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
pls just advice, ignore who owns the story
Wait till the D day when the Pastor will say "Is there anyone in the congregation bla bla bla....."
Just raise up your hand and refer the Pastor to this thread

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Mosh1: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
BIDEEN:
Marriage is to be enjoyed not to be endured, so do the maths.
My 1naira
Marriage is to be enjoyed and endured,do the maths as well
My 2 Naira.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Jennifer89(f): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
op there is more to come when you eventually get married. marriage comes with challenges; how do you think she will cope when see face such? you are yet to say 'yes i do' so do the right thing.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by delman88(m): 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
OGA you still have opportunity to flee from her now before its too late
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Yemoly: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
You obviously can't stand her behaviour. Please run before it will be too late.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Ayibaba1: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
This kind of asking for help is laughable. What you are asking us to do is to advise you if you are to jump inside fire that you can see by yourself with your two eyes. For me, you don't need anybody's advice to jump or not to jump inside a fire. This is not a dicey situation, so you don't need a rocket science to decipher what is needful.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by sunsewa: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
The love still dey shark u,that is why ur asking what to do,even with expenses so far made and card printed can't be quantify to ur family happiness, u have made mistake by not taking advice from family and friends, but u can remedy the situation depending on the pains ur already passing through now by applying the ideas behind the proverb IS BETTER TO BE LATE,THAN BE A LATE.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by 4C2215131: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

You have to walk away. Yes it may hurt. But you'll love again. Don't think she'the right person for you. There are some things that can be worked out or managed in a relationship- looks, tribe, culinary skills etc but some are real killers. This is a killer.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Tamakay(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
With ur last sentence I want to deduce that u are not yet man enough to marry how much more d lady in question. This is what nowadays boys face when they defy all sound advice because they sometimes think with that in b/w their loin. Pls back out before u call ur innocent villagers names
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Omotayor123(f): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
Call of the woman if you think you can't cope. But remember no woman is Flawless. 80%of women says harsh things, things that they don't mean when they are angry.

First talk to her about how her words hurt you and see her reaction. If she's sorry and apologize, I see no reason why you shouldn't go ahead with the wedding.
We all make mistakes sometimes and we need other people to correct us!
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by 4C2215131: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayoemrys:
go ahead and marry her if u realy love her,dnt mind her bad side,we all have weakneses,treat her wit care,am sure she's gonna realize her bad side n change

You do have a point as I believe in the power of love to heal and/or work out stuff in relationships. But I also believe it can only do so much. There are some issues that won't cut it. In fact he may have to sever the relationship for the sake of love. Ever heard of crimes of passion? Prevention is better than cure. Before e go beat am die by mistake due to her bad mouth and attitude.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by ummahmat(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
mumu who com be ur special avicer here
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by 4C2215131: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
pryme:
I had a friend once that has been in a r/ship for 6 yrs but as the days goes by the gal became more and more of a b*tch, yes my friend had his own short comings but the gals own was worse, there was even a time the gal went as far as slapping me friend (that's to show how bad it was), anyway I told my friend to call of the r/ship cos he complains most the time about this gal, her insults, her arrogance, and stubbornness, But my friend said he can't (yes the gal was beautiful - that was one of the reason he could not let go), he said to invest 6yrs in a r/ship is not easy to let go like that.

you won't believe it took the guy 3yrs to call off the r/ship, and this was because the gal traveled to be with her parents for some time.

Today the guy is in love with another gal, not as beautiful as the first one, but this new gal makes the guy laff most of the time, it's like life has just started for him cos there something now in his life that make life worth living.

There was a time he nearly shade tears when he remembers how he nearly end up marrying the other gal. He now sees there are good gals in this world one should not waste his future with one that will only bring unhappiness.

That your friend resemble you sha! Lol, just messing with you man. Kudos to the guy for having it in him to walk away. These are laudable reasons for walking away, not over some literacy shiit but then I guess its different strokes for different folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Early Marriages / Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.