Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (39582 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by SAMBARRY: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
commitcrime:
Love stopped "sharking" you? Sorry or ur friend?
E-diot u need advice for that?
Anyways my advice is this.
Go ahead and marry her
Impregnate her
Divorce her
shoroniyen grin

All this nollywood madeup stories sef grin

Mshewwww
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by ummahmat(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
and we re waiting part 2 oo
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by dallyemmy: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Divorce will be worse than broken courtship! Pray about it!
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
She's ur cross carry it since u can't follow ur pastor's advice. Rubish
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by jumpmasta(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wanted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are too hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Pls I need advice, feel free to be harsh if need be

Ps this is not my story oo it is a friend cheesy
My brother even if cards are out..and you feel this way, Pls go ahead and call off the wedding.You will be miserable all your life if you proceed. You are even lucky people in her church have warned you. In my case nobody warned me and less than 2 years we are separated cos I couldn't just cope with my wife's attitude. Good luck and God bless

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Eaganguolly(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Guy, there is nothing wrong with the babe. The point is that u are afraid of your financial status at d moment. Secondary, liver is cutting u because u are about to settle forever with one woman. In most cases, people do wish they had waited b4 getting married or be given a second chance. Don't attribute her stay to her character because once d write guy is there she will get married. Marry or pursue money. Don't give excuses, women are the same.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by wizsolzy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
BROS hv u listen to dt phyno old jam? Wat r u waiting for ,wat r u wat r u waiting for ....? BROS runnnnnnnnnnnn from dis gal
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by sukkot: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
fart:
As long as her pu.ssy is sweet. Just marry and be enjoying that alone.
what exactly does that mean ? can you enlighten us on what you mean by the bolded
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Daplux4: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
A broken relationship is better than divorce
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by 4C2215131: 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
400billionman:

Haha, welldone bro.

Courtship and dating were set up to observe unlikely attitude in a future partner and walk away before its late.

Do they do it anymore? Lot of folks seem to think its an old fashioned idea hence they keep making life threatening mistakes when it comes to choosing a partner.

Yes we know courtship is not a guarantee that one won't get short-changed at the end of the day but it goes a long way in reducing the possibility of such happening.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by ichidodo: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Just get on with the wedding and wear your crash helmet....
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by antosly(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
U've already regrated and at the same time looking for who to advice u again. For what na?

Marry her, let dis wk no pass u

Cookup story
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
@OP you do not have a problem @ all cheesy
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by 4C2215131: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I have tried talking to her, it seems like the more I talk the more I arrogant and disrespectful and abusive she becomes

Got your work cut out for you. Seems your woman doesn't have an iota of respect for you. Wait o, is it possible that you are the weak type. Once a woman perceives this , you're done for.

If it is so, then you are the instigator of the problem. Take rein of the relationship and she'll follow suit. Someone has to lead so if your woman has perceived you as a weakling with no leadership qualities she may betaking charge to save her future family just that you may end up as collateral damage in her quest to get the job done.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
cards are already out, we have even finished selling aso ebi

What the fzck is card's out and nonsense asoebi? Fuxcking quit now or you will die before your time.

My late cousin made this type fzcking mistake and he's late now.

If you are stupid and want high blood pressure and heart attack fzcking go ahead and die early.

You are about to enter hell pls turn back.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by amusadele: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
commitcrime:
Go ahead and marry her
Impregnate her
Divorce her
Correct. Arrogant and indesciples should be tought a bitter lesson. Rubbish girl. The young man should time her very carefully. When the baby is big enough, don't mercy her. Mess her up completely. Do not listen or even have pity on her when she comes up begging for forgibeness.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by 4C2215131: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
paybystraff:
My friend commot for road!

Men and their insatiable ego, now that she supports you financially is when you realized she's a monster after a so called man of God warned you.

She's probably still single because the previous guy was a jerk like you. Clear road for her make she see better person wey no get bad belly.

We know una na; Single Never Married Male @ 50.

Hahaha...hahaha...rotfl...hahaha. You sure cracked me up @ we know una.....

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Ayoemrys(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
4C2215131:

You do have a point. As I believe I n the power of love to heal and/or work out stuff in relationships. But I also believe it can only do so much. There are some issues that won't cut it. In fact hr may have to sever the relationship for the sake of love. Ever heard of crimes of passion? Prevention is better than cure. Before e go beat am die by mistake due to her bad mouth and attitude.
anyway u av a point,but deirs always a prize for everytin,is better to pay dat prize wit patient and endurance dan to dump her and face anoda girl wit bigger problem,nobody is perfect,who knows u meant for eachoda dnt forget u also av own bad side wish u might nt know,let her knw her weaknes and give her more time to adjust moreso u both av to attend marraige counselin and dnt rush into marriage otherwise u rush out,u both make sure u were ready,
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by babasolo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
cards are already out, we have even finished selling aso ebi
oboi Forever is tooo long to live in sadness, depresion and regret ooo, de money has been wasted, take it as one of those things cancel de wedding period. And give urself a relationship leave.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Brownzola(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Abort! Abort!! Abort!!! When you can still do. Soon u might have personality disorder coupled with HBP if u dont. So. Helep u God.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by amusadele: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
commitcrime:
Go ahead and marry her
Impregnate her
Divorce her
Correct. Arrogant and indesciples should be tought a bitter lesson. Rubbish girl. The young man should time her very carefully. When the baby is big enough, don't mercy her. Mess her up completely. Do not listen or even have pity on her when she comes up begging for forgibeness.
Life these days requires tit for tat.
When GEJ tried all within his reach to pacify the northerners by building schools and other developments. They went ahead and mess him up. GEJ returned home empty handed. He thought the north will have mercy on him for doing everthing possible, he was not forgiven. At the end, he GEJ could not carry out any project back at home. That is exactly what I want the yoing man done to that arrogant girl.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by 4C2215131: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayoemrys:
anyway u av a point,but deirs always a prize for everytin,is better to pay dat prize wit patient and endurance dan to dump her and face anoda girl wit bigger problem,nobody is perfect,who knows u meant for eachoda dnt forget u also av own bad side wish u might nt know,let her knw her weaknes and give her more time to adjust moreso u both av to attend marraige counselin and dnt rush into marriage otherwise

u rush out,u both make sure u were ready,

You see, a very dangerous trait is temper and/or being prone to violence. The OP if we are to believe him asserts she has both. Now that's a recipe for real marital drama.

Just think, what kind of household will that be. How can they raise kids in such an environment of hate (as that's what it'll eventually degenerate to). The negative energy in the air will virtually smother the children ala the propensity of kids in abusive homes to become abusive themselves.

If she's willing to seek help though, then maybe they can get it on.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by tete7000(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
what about the church, all family members etc

It's your life not theirs. A failed yet to be marriage is better than a failed marriage.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by sukkot: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
[b]here is my own advice. you are a weakling. i will not advice you to break off the wedding because i am sure you have yanshed her many times so biblically she is already your wife. the wedding ceremony is just formality. sex itself is wedding in ancient biblical cultures and in the eyes of the creator. however you have to break her spirit. you have to become a wolf. a crazy wolf. you have to destroy her spirit. break her down. you have to become a crazy monster and break her down to the point where she starts crying everyday and cursing the day she ever met you. and then when you have torn her down, you then rebuild her back in the way of love. you then rebuild the broken pieces of her and mold her into a loving person. its challenging work but its a beautiful process watching a crazy demonic woman broken down to pieces and then re-assembled into a loving woman. she will respect you forever after that. one thing you have to remember ? women like men who are in charge. right now she is a petulant child and spare the rod - spoil the child [/b] wink

NB: I AM NOT SPEAKING ABOUT PHYSICAL VIOLENCE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wanted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are too hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Pls I need advice, feel free to be harsh if need be

Ps this is not my story oo it is a friend cheesy

You ve signed a contract with the devil so u have to hold up your end. When u were sampling the toto u didnt have any regrets then abi?
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by crackhouse(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too
if i get u here again u will be in trouble. U said it's ur friend and not u. U better own up now and get ur problem solved. Idiatttt
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by donephi(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
If you really love her, must you marry her this year? Call off the wedding and see what becomes of the ship, that will help you make decision.

There are too many arrogant ladies everywhere. Some can be controlled and most of them are just... May God help those of us that are looking for a partner.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by obongtunji: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Is the church going to manage your home for you? Will you satisfy your family members to your own detriment? I think they say a broken relationship is better than a broken home. It's your life, you choose what you want for your life. I wonder why you are even seeking for advice. If at your age you can't put 1 and 1 together to give you 2 then you have a long way to go.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Chanchit: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too

I thought you said the person is ur friend? Guy, see the mistake is made already,but yet to be signed. If you can't tell her face to face, you can run away to cotonou and send her a message from there, people would wear the aso ebi on the next thanksgiven sunday.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by sunkieisland(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
I am totally fedup wit all these "its my friend's story"""

U and ur frnd need slap

#Manual Re-set
#Igbaju oloyi

is what you need.

Wake up from the nightmare.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by ChriisDiamond(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pls ooo,if ha name is Maria,OP pls PM me,nd by d wway dump ha sorry ass nd call off d wedding immediately,u
cn nt b talking urself out of low self esteem for d next 45 -65yrs

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by robosky02(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

the honest truth is you cant see a bright future in this....

STOP NOW ; CALL IT OFF

dont seek to impress anyone now you may forever leave in depression

its your life. DECIDE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know When A Girl Orgasms / Disadvantages Of Early Marriages / Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.