Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? (36320 Views)

I Am Traumatized! I Am Scared Of Going Into Any Relationship.. / Pretty Girl Traumatized After Surviving Two Separate R*pe Attacks (photo) / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
The guy is 100% right,you're indeed a very ugly woman!
mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by smashad(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
most of ya post are centered at ugly.maybe u ugly and u wanting people to tell u what u r not
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by galantjoe(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
who says that u re ugly. such person may be teasing u or just trying to rubbish u.

you are very beautiful. u re average in height.
and can be equal to any woman can be

i like ur look.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
So u want to go around wearing a long face cos of some stupid joke someone made huuh? I'm come from a family of very tall people and I happened to be the shortest in my family and many people have called me short, my friends are all tall and I feel very comfortable with them. But I know what and who I am. I'm a very pretty girl whether people accept it or not. When it comes to how u look, don't let people tell u how u look, know how u look and feel comfortable with it and stop wishing u were like ur friend or ur sister. It will only make u have a very low self esteem which will only make u feel more inferior. Now if someone said u were Ugly, u should have looked for something to tell him or her, tell them something u know will make them have sleepless nights too.
Now the solution to ur p is, appreciate urself, carry ur shoulders high and don't let anyone still ur joy away. Even if u are ugly, u are not the worst. A friend of mind whose complexion I loved and whose butts I fancy once asked me if she was oo ugly? I simply told her that if u say u accept u r ugly, then u are but if u accept u r pretty, then u are. The thing is, she fancied my size, complexion and beautiful face while I fancied her butts, complexion and hight.
No one is ugly and not one is beautiful, we all have lack in one thing or the other dear so cheer up and move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by YhUbIe(f): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
eyahhhh.. but I don't tink u are. cos I c u xo perfectly made.... DONT YOU THINK SO??
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
mykel231:
The guy is 100% right,you're indeed a very ugly woman!
embarassed
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Fawklicant: 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

embarassed

Mehn! That guy did a number on you and I think you like him, that is why his opinion really matters to you and is hurting you deeply. I bet he is not the first to insinuate that. Moveon babe! Anynody that blackmails you into submission is definitely not worth the effort. Rise above him and shine. You should care less. Do things and go to places that make you feel good. Dress fly but decent and awaken that awesomeness in you. You are pretty. Check out Oshiomole and madam Oby and you'd know what ugliness is all about. Still these people feel fly as fvck. Stop seeking people's approval, it gets you nowhere but lower self esteem. Be happy, radiate happiness regardless of how people try to pull you down.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by amInigerian: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?
I think you are beautiful and they just want to attack your self esteem
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by slimkhan(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
we have checked your profile and Ave also commented hope your self esteem has been restored
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by kayalla(f): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
we need to see picture before we can advice na.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by linearity: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2015
Going by some of the topics you have authored, it appear you have a more larger problem of self worth and self esteem and these has nothing to do with your external appearance, since they are internal....these are some of your other topics:

1. Rate my profile picture from one to ten.
2. Do you feel ugly?
3. My coworker bothers me at work.
4. Have you ever been called Ugly?
5. Why would a guy call you ugly?
6. Ladies, do you think this guy is good lucking?
7. My coworker said I look like the devil.
8. Do I look Indian?
9. Why do people tell me I'm beautiful/pretty but I don't think I am?
10. Are I considered to be light skinned or dark skinned?
11. Do guys stare at girls they think are ugly?

I can go on and on, your topic, reveal a troubling pattern, go and seek some real help.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 05, 2015
i smell misunderstanding here... personally i hardly tell an ugly lady that she is ugly but i can jokingly tell a pretty lady like u that u are ugly. am sure thats what ur coworker also did... my dear u are not ugly. my comment is based on ur profile picture is its truly yours...
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by aspirebig: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2015
mamagee3:

If someone tell you are ugly, simply ignore him. Obviously you are even better looking than the person.

Dont evet let it affect you, your mentality, your confidence, your focus, your attitude, or your thinking.

You are wonderfully made, move on, there is more to life. Ignore that co worker of yours.

What God says about you is the ultimate.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by herrdeustch: 1:12am On Nov 05, 2015
mamagee3:

Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by marriedvirgin: 1:12am On Nov 05, 2015
omg honey don't let a man lie to you that you don't look beautiful.My God ! That is a lie from the pit of hell and i want you to start loving yourself,look good and by the way i don't even know what criteria he used because to me,you are ONE FINE PIECE OF THING.Never let anyone run down your self esteem ,never.

If your co-worker is white then i know where he is coming from because he thinks he's white he can say dirt and get away with it.
if your co-worker is black,then i feel sorry for him because he is supposed to be uplifting his sister rather than dragging her on the ground with lies that she is ugly omg

Remember YOU ARE VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL
yes i said it

mamagee3:

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by axiliborha(f): 3:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Bitch you are fat and ugly
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 3:05am On Nov 05, 2015
axiliborha:
Bitch you are fat and ugly
Thank You!!! grin
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Oyind17:
Are you ugly?
pix of her for us to access or ?
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by BALLOSKI: 3:55am On Nov 05, 2015
mamagee3:

if you accept that you are ugly, that's what you are. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you are beautiful. Why would allow such to get to you in the first place and to the point of breaking you down?

You girls are so lighthearted.

I watched a Christian program usually aired on weekends(Saturdays) on channels tv and hosted by man and a woman. I think there was a lady , a guitarist, that suffered what you are suffering right now and she got out of it. I think you should look for her video on YouTube .
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by BALLOSKI: 3:59am On Nov 05, 2015
mamagee3:

Thank You!!! grin
look, you got us directing our attentions to your DP. I think You wanted us to look at your picture. Ok, we did.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by BALLOSKI: 4:02am On Nov 05, 2015
linearity:
Going by some of the topics you have authored, it appear you have a more larger problem of self worth and self esteem and these has nothing to do with your external appearance, since they are internal....these are some of your other topics:

1. Rate my profile picture from one to ten.
2. Do you feel ugly?
3. My coworker bothers me at work.
4. Have you ever been called Ugly?
5. Why would a guy call you ugly?
6. Ladies, do you think this guy is good lucking?
7. My coworker said I look like the devil.
8. Do I look Indian?
9. Why do people tell me I'm beautiful/pretty but I don't think I am?
10. Are I considered to be light skinned or dark skinned?
11. Do guys stare at girls they think are ugly?

I can go on and on, your topic, reveal a troubling pattern, go and seek some real help.
she sure needs some help. How could she be possessed with her own look or what people say about her to this extent?
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by bummyla(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Girl! Since They Talk You Into Believing You Are Ugly! Honey! Talk Yourself Into Believing You Are Beautiful! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by pweetytara(f): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2015
You are just a stupid attention seeker. I just viewed yur pics, are u happy now? D**k head
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by pweetytara(f): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2015
I think she's trying to flirt around!
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by samchide(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by frankman365(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2015
mamagee3:

I have seen your profile pic I must tell you that you are not bad, beauty-wise. People have the right to their opinions but the right to be taken seriously is not and can never be theirs. Always believe in yourself and the rest is story for the gods.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Wetana(f): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2015
well follow @boss_ugly for ur customized t-shirts and caps... Ugly is the new awesome by d way...
@Boss_ugly @wetana on instagram...
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2015
mamagee3 unlike others, I won't even bother to look at your profile picture to validate or not validate what your co-worker said to you. Learn to understand that the world out there is cruel and there are people that feel they need to throw insults out there to feel a warped sense of "superiority".
You need to learn to develop a thick skin. U can't go into the world taking every insult personal. Learn to build your self esteem please.
And whatever you do, NEVER let your misguided coworker realise how much his words hurt you. Raise your head high and be proud to know you are a wonderful creation from God.
You are NOT ugly!
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Iamthoney(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2015
Tinynita:
attention seeker....guess this is d new method of wanting people to checkout ur pix
u r xo insecure Nd gat low self-esteem
Spot on...some people will do anything and everything just to score cheap public attention
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by axiliborha(f): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2015
mamagee3:
Thank You!!! grin
you welcome grin
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by 123papas(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2015
cos u didn't agree for him. give in and he will call u beautiful
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by 123papas(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2015
u re UGLY means u re
Unique
Gorgeous
Lovely and
Yummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.