Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? (36323 Views)

I Am Traumatized! I Am Scared Of Going Into Any Relationship.. / Pretty Girl Traumatized After Surviving Two Separate R*pe Attacks (photo) / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lol. Attention seeker. Guess you've gotten your fix now.

NEXT....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Twill92: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
haba!!! only you creating ugly n beautiful thread since 1900BC... i am very sure the commendation in dis thread will never be enough to stop you from creating thread like this again... get a life and better camera dear and stop whinnying like a puppy that needed attention.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by stonecoldcafe: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?

I liked your profile photo and no, you are not ugly. Ugly could also connote an ugly behaviour. Are you badly behaved? Cos that may mean what your co worker was referring to.

In any case don't sweat it. When peeps are angry, they say mean things and sometimes, they don't really mean it. Probably na oyibo tinz dey worry you. If you dey Naija, you'll brush this off cos they'll probably be more pressing issues.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by brownlolly(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
You caught my attention and I av followed you.

But you're so vain.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by lawnreigh(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?
Send me your contact, I have a personal and private advice for you
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by eccentric(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
You are a pretty girl. Your pic is proof. But the fact that one lone co worker can reduce your self esteem to zero shows that either you had little self esteem to begin with or you are attracted to the said co worker that's why his words are hurting you so bad! I checked all your recent posts and boy! This co worker has dealt a serious number on your mental health. Badt guy! Pls don't let anyone level you down to this level of panic and obsession? You are a fine girl. And you will become a dumb one if you keep up with this stupidity. Wake up! cheesy
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Dahveydson(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

guy na lie, no dey give the girl false hope, she ugly, just kidding.. grin cheesy

Una sef ehn
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

Ok we don notice u.

next

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Luukasz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
It shows you have a low self esteem.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by byvan03: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
I hope this isn't an attempt to make people check out your profile. If you think being ugly is bad,try being physically challenged and you will glorify God for making you just ugly. This is assuming ugliness is a term you can associate yourself with.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by AzontoGhost(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mamagee3 you are beautiful....
Don't mind your co-worker and try as much as possible to be the better you irrespective of what others say!
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by maxti: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
You are very beautiful
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by RegalD(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

I myself I used to believe I'm ugly and I still do; that's why you will never see my put my picture as a profile pics. For you putting yours, miss you are PRETTY.
Mind you I'm not saying this to make you feel good, it is the truth.
You are beautiful if you believe you are.
Mind you, you are what you think you are. UGLY(sorry to say so)
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Cybertext(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Issokay.... op Who pour acid for your face Pinshure of your acid face or??
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by IYANGBALI: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oyind17:
Are you ugly?
haaa the babe wor wor o

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by IYANGBALI: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
maxti:
You are very beautiful
liar,she is very wor worish
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by bigerboy200: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
All ur post is about " am I ugly?" "have u ever bin called ugly?" "do u ever feel u 3 ugly".... u surely do have self esteem issues.. u need to see a psychologist asap...

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by IYANGBALI: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
op you are FOKN UGLY,you are uglier than the devil tongue
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
haaa the babe wor wor o
You deh this land? she no worwor na
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by IYANGBALI: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
bigerboy200:
All ur post is about " am I ugly?" "have u ever bin called ugly?" "do u ever feel u 3 ugly".... u surely do have self esteem issues.. u need to see a psychologist asap...
dont mind her

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by IYANGBALI: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oyind17:

You deh this land? she no worwor na
she wor wor pass wor wor jo
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
she wor wor pass wor wor jo
Nlder fit kill person , she deh complain of her co worker you want start your own.
How body e don tey I see u
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by IYANGBALI: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oyind17:

Nlder fit kill person , she deh complain of her co worker you want start your own.
How body e don tey I see u
yeah i have relocated i now live in United States Of America,London to be precised
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yeah i have relocated i now live in United States Of America,London to be precised
Hahahahaha....I no fit laugh
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by idrissunny: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Don't let eny body opinion worry u
mamagee3:

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by macminista(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re you in the US? If so we can link up let me do a physical appraisal wink cheesy
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
winksend me a picture of urself 4 my own analysis
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Gloryblossom(f): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
U r just looking for ppl to view ur pix n notice u....u actually know wht u doin.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by seunayeni(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
LoooooooooL grin
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by amanikondo: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Your teeth no balance grin grin grin.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by ginggerxy: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Shey your mind dey sweet as evry body dey rush go check picx abi? We don see am say you fine wel wel

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
If u are actually ugly,he wouldn't have said it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.