Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? (36321 Views)

I Am Traumatized! I Am Scared Of Going Into Any Relationship.. / Pretty Girl Traumatized After Surviving Two Separate R*pe Attacks (photo) / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Priceless00(f): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
You are wonderfully nd beautifully made by God, So don't bother abt Wat people say abt u.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Adek15(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?
I checked ur profile and I observed that all d threads u created were abt u being called ugly. my question is are u really ugly? to me u r not at least from ur pics but it seems u believe u r ugly and it is what u believe that actually matters
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by ojnnaco(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
whenever you wake up in the morning ..look into the mirror and tell ursef dat u are beautiful and the best for many time .... Don't let what people say about u border u... its just a reflection of what's inside them
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by pinkiberry(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?
you are not ugly but you have bad teeth. bad teeth can make people say u are ugly. teeth is the first thing the notice when talking to u.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by shaqhead: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

Sweetheart how could you be the best thing to happen in 2015 and still feel ugly? If dt is you in ur dp den i think u need to b flogged for false alarm.. yes i mean it!

Let me b harsh on you.. yes u r "very ugly" but is a pretty face all there is to make you a happy lady? What if dt same colleague sincerely complements ur smile 2mao.. will u tattoo his name on ur forehead?

Hmm. what if it turns out he likes you and he jst carelessly threw those words at you-you jst sold yourself short with that attitude of yours?

Truth is u have self-esteem issues and u had never felt adequate in urself that is why his words sounds so true to you!

Work on ur self esteem issues and hey u r nt anyway close to d "u" in "ugly" but still without "U" beautiful aint spelt right!

Have nice day!
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by 400billionman: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

You are a mental case.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

pics
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by onosprince(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
What an ugly girl, he is right
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by phyllosilicate(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
pinkiberry:
you are not ugly but you have bad teeth. bad teeth can make people say u are ugly. teeth is the first thing the notice when talking to u.
You have succeeded in reducing someone self esteem by half.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by pinkiberry(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
phyllosilicate:
You have succeeded in reducing someone self esteem by half.
u gas tell her the god damn truth for fucck sake.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
I just checked ur profile, Ure beautiful
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Teleads(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mamagee3 You are very ugly even uglier than my yansh. grin

I really pity you, abi u no get mirror for house?

Funny fine babe wey ugly yakata
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by prinsex(f): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
i can see almost all ur topic is based on being ugly

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by donephi(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

The trauma will only leave you when you stop feeding your mind and replaying what your colleague said in your head.

Wake up every morning, after taking your bath, stand in front of the mirror and admire every part of your body from your head to your toe, am sure you will see the handwork of God in your life. You did not create yourself. Go search the scriptures and see how wonderfully you were made. Do not allow anyone talk you down, see everyone that associates himself or herself with you as been privileged and honoured.
You are the best you God has ever created. Always have that in mind.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by chidieze356(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

Wow.... How do we help you when there is no pictures of you to give us an idea?? But if the picture in your profile is actually you, I have one word for you.... "WOW"!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by logica(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Aww, your crush called u ugly. Pele.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by simplisity(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ur not ugly at all, ur beautiful, i saw ur pics. Remember anger can make some one say negative things against u, especialy false ones. He said opposite of what u r.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by swaggprofessor(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
if u say u r ugly then u must definitely b impersonating sum1 cos ur profile pix states otherwise
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by simplisity(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ur not ugly at all, ur beautiful, i saw ur pics. Remember anger can make some one say negative things against u, especialy false ones. He said opposite of what u r. Just be urself, it will make u feel better. Cheer up!
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

No ure not, you are not even close to ugly. some men try to make you have a low self image then chop you clean mouth. The easiest girls to sleep with are those with low self esteem. Your co worker might just want to smash.

Get your self esteem up, a little subconscious reprogramming like "i am a very beautiful lady" every morning and night goes a long way. Even girls not even close to being as fine as you are giving men sleepless nights. plus stay away from the guy, he is toxic nonsense, plus he migh have some mental problem too
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by shantelrandy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

....mtcheeeeeeeew ain't u dsame person that posted that "people always say u look like an indian Girl" if don't have reasonable thing to say just go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by tsdarkside(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

you are a woman...a woman can never be ugly...you suppose to know that yourself...awaiting others to tell you that you are beautiful,only shows how little self esteem you already had,before he told you that......
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by FlySly05: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

If that's you in your profile picture then I am forced to think you're just looking for cheap popularity because you are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by jpipe2000(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
looking 4 cheap popularity, kontinou!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Kayswat(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
The thing here is actually that,not that the op is ugly not judging from the dp,but it seems she has a thing for that her co-worker that called her ugly.thats why she cant just get that ugliness of a thing out of her mind
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kingsley1000:
the girl na im becile
Na wa o
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Billygee2u: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

you are an attention seeker. you are not serious with your work and future.
are you in your working place for boyfriend and beauty contest?
when you are sacked,then you will know that your look doesn't add anything to positive progress.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by yoksy(f): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
4get his frustrated ass n move on wit ur life, na lack of sense n inferiority complex dey cause dat one.beauty is in d eye of d beholder
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Baeyel: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
I think u kind of liked and respected the social status of the guy. That is the reason y u got traumatized when he said those tins. Just forget about him and move on wit ur lyf. u r a beautiful woman. just pretend dat he does nt exist.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by FBLJ(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
If you need peoples approval to know if you are ugly or not, then you will remain miserable. hey babe you are soooo pretty, i saw you pics and was like wow. but that wont mean anything if you don't accept yourself as pretty.
remember you were made by a great God who took His time, and He called you beautiful.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by sigiyaya(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
My dear if you the one i saw in your profile then you are not ugly but beautiful i must tell you.
If wish i know you personally or live in the states but i stay in trinidad and tobago.

you are pretty my dear shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by sasquareT(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Well how did you see yourself...if you think you are ugly then u are actually ugly and if you think otherwise then you are not cos it doesn't matter wat anybody think or says about you the question is wat did you say about ursef?.....let me advise you on what to do.....if you wake up early in morning look urself up in the mirror appreciate God creation and tell yourself am beautiful, then step out to office don't apply any make up except for your light powder and ur simple earing then smell nice and try to be jovial in ur office after doing this for a month come back and share your experience....u are beautiful, that guy actually want to get down with you so he thought that the trick of calling u ugly will work on you. And is actually working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.