Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? (36324 Views)

I Am Traumatized! I Am Scared Of Going Into Any Relationship.. / Pretty Girl Traumatized After Surviving Two Separate R*pe Attacks (photo) / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Dinocarex(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?
I just went through all ur topics on NL. Everything is all about being ugly or related stuff. C'mon... Ure taking this too far.. A beautiful person is not a person who is attracted to facilally but someone with a beautiful heart. I saw ur pics and I didn't quite agree with u that ure ugly. But if u think ure. There are some things u can do to hide the ugliness. Be bold, wear good clothes, be confident when u speak that will distract people from ur face. But I repeat again... Dearie!!! U ain't ugly a bit.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by DonBobes(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
guys dnt fall 4 dis cheap piece of shit! Attentn seeker dts all i see.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by heavenlychy: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
I guess you need help. Maybe you want to win miss world, (even the winner is considered more from her brains than looks) then quit this ugly ish and concentrate more on the inner you. #justsaying#

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by ManTiger(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
I just Pm(ed) you because I believe that's you on your dp, if you're not the one, just ignore pls. @mamagee3.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Cornerstone001: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
You can't get any better than your thoughts and belief
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by 4C2215131: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
whitejulius81:
Such is life. . ..and that how guys do sometimes whenever a lady is feeling too big to them so they try to find a means to demote her.. well to me if thats your true pics you're an epitome of beauty.

That might be taking it just too far, the epitome of beauty thingy.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by HirstMOG(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
If you are as not as ugly as this woman, just kindly forget what anybody is saying about your look. Besides is your boyfriend complaining

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Orikinla(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Moskylatata:
i have seen your profile picture, who told you, you were ugly?

[size=18pt]Are you sure that is her REAL PICTURE?

How to Spot a Fake Online Dating Profile | Divine Caroline

www.divinecaroline.com/love.../dating/how-spot-fake-online-dating-pro...
Since the advent of eHarmony, OKCupid, and other dating services, more and more people are taking the plunge and creating an online dating profile. However ...
http://www.divinecaroline.com/love-sex/dating/how-spot-fake-online-dating-profile[/size]

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Originalsly: 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
One coworker said you are ugly ... and that would affect you psychologically for the rest of your life? I guess all that weave you got hanging from your head must be affecting your brain....and hiding your natural beauty....having you look like fresh out the forest for the first time. Go get a life and stop looking for sympathy compliments.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by richidinho(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spicylate:
thank you. Just said my mind

spicylate grin
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Orikinla(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
DonBobes:
guys dnt fall 4 dis cheap piece of shit! Attentn seeker dts all i see.

[size=28pt]Good warning.
REMEMBER THE PAPERMOON NAIRALAND SCAM?
Papermoon: Internet Forum Scandal Of The Year - Nairaland
www.nairaland.com/14020/papermoon-internet-forum-scandal-year
May 30, 2006 - 10 posts - ‎7 authors
How a member called "PAPERMOON" faked her own death onlin[/size]
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?
. grin anty am not saying u are ugly I just think u are not beautiful dassol
Meanwhile ur attention seeking strategy is superdsuperd angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by FEGNO: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
I am sure ur pretty in your special way.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by daniel56(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
I did not see an ugly face here, so she say it and u don't knw ho to talk back, ur name na sorry.
I must tell u d truth u are beautiful. Never forget god never create ugly person, but everybody is beautiful in his own..
Can I b ur bf
mamagee3:

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by toprealman: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

You are a beautiful damsel...if that's you in your profile.
He said that to hurt you and must be happy with himself.
You truly look good, omalicha asampete nwa....no pun intended.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by laidoure4real(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dont mind what others are saying, i must confess you are take home to mama[color=#006600][/color][i][/i][/s][s]
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

You fine jooo! God punish devil!

Every human is unique, special and gifted! Do not let one mumu tell you what is not!

To be sure, o ya take this kiss grin
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dahveydson:

If that's you on your profile, then you're not ugly. Your coworker probably have eye deficiency.

guy na lie, no dey give the girl false hope, she ugly, just kidding.. grin cheesy
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by franklingud(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yeah! You are really UGLY! angry
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is a common problem amongst you young ladies, you pay so much attention to yourselves, always looking to be noticed. The reason for your low esteem is because a lot of men have been telling you what you want to hear ( beautiful, sexy, hot etc) maybe you are but because you are used to it, it has blindly taken you away from reality.. And now someone has said otherwise you feel demoralized. Advice is don't put too much emphasis on yourself or your looks, be yourself and bring out the best in you, THAT IS BEAUTY smiley too much make up and fake attachments ain't beauty at all.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by obstead200(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Seriously, go and get a life. U have serious complex issues. U are really obsessed with what pple think about ur face and it is gonna give u High BP.
U might not even be using ur real pic in ur dp so we can't tell if u are really ugly

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by free2blast(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abeg me I want to marry you because that profile pix trip me.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by dacovajnr: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
All you Topics are based on ugliness..despite d fact that you're not ugly

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by nwadiuko1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
You are pretty.....and I think that's what you want to hear
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by smuth(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

[size=14pt]Oya bring ya head and collect kunk, I think the problem with you is that you take too many selfie...get yourself busy with work or being creative at what you love and I promise you won't give a heck on what people think about your looks. Imagine a mechanic getting worried over his look when job just land and pepper wan rest, who cares if Dangote is fine or ugly...the most beautiful woman in the world will still appreciate and respect him nevertheless. Hope you get my point if not then you are irredeemably daft.[/size]
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Ballmer: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
OP it is not a crime to be ugly. It is allowed under the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. We all can not be beautiful/handsome but we are all entitled to our dignity. What you think of yourself is what matter not what others think of you.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Elle277(f): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
in this context that ugly he called you means the opposite..maybe he's jealous...girl you're gorgeous!
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by raumdeuter: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Looks like you people dont know mamagee.

She has the record of opening the most threads on Nairaland

threads like " What does it mean when you are walking and another person is also walking"

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
You have the choice to either accept or dismiss the things people tell you.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

Sweetie u ain't ugly, u guys were quarreling and he said that to get back at u, i saw ur profile picture and felt inlove u, am i blind? grin
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by HopeAtHand: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

My sister just returned from Canada..there's a cream she came back with..contact me.
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Superstar007(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

You're ugly! No two ways about it.
Yeah! The truth is bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.