Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (62063 Views)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by churchill213: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
behind the beauty lies the true color
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Wizdray: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by cosmic22(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
hm..... m sure d man knew he married an illiterate
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by RexTramadol1: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
braine:
grin
Seunaj05:
C
69MissedCalls:
h
macuwon:
Ok
boboLIL:
Na by wetin then? By brain beauty? I concur
obie3rixe:
gdkdb kavsuj kvsjb
vivianblog1:
lol
macuwon:

Warrisdis?

Brain drain!

Well, back to the matter......na looks I go like marry, tucking in oo jawo mo
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by raayah(f): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
delectablegyal:

Raayah, african beauty.

Thank you sweetie!! I love you kiss
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by amdoyin82(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
U can never ever get a perfect woman.. But beauty is important oo even d holy book said somtin related to DAT. But my own wifey is beautiful and brainy. Lolz
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by boboLIL(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
RexTramadol1:

Brain drain!

my brain no drain pass ur own oo...ur own na drainage sef
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
There are pretty girls with brain. I love beauty
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by HDee(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why can't I marry a woman with beauty and brain? Just find a woman that is beautiful and also brilliant grin
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by ogaprime(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
raayah:
If you are more educated than your wife, why don't you as a husband help the kids with their homework.?

Some men don't like to take responsibility for their children.

Shoooo!!! Na de same man go go out go hustle oo. If he is not helping the kids with their homework, then how was he able to know that his kids are scoring ZERO, odo, oju eja in their homework??

Ejor, ke ma think jinleh...

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
dlex21:
Only a wise cripple escapes a foretold battle grin grin
so you dey look for wife were sabi math and English abi undecided

Na English and math you go CHop ABI undecided

Which kind of RUBBISH be this angry

Your mother of those days, you think say them go school undecided but yet! Them be the best mothers on earth.

MUMU! No start to dey look for character and rest of mind. You dey find WOMAN WERE sabi book undecided

MUMU! So your wife go dey do your pinkin assignment for university ABI undecided

MUMU! We were don go school come back, if you ask us most of this things we no know it don forget am.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Orikinla(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
dlex21:
Only a wise cripple escapes a foretold battle grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by chronique(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Take 5. You're ma niggah. Can't waste my intelligence and small cuteness. I'd mix that with miss beauty with brains and we'd birth cute and intelligent kids.
69MissedCalls:
I don't care how long it takes mehn ..I must marry beauty and brains o...both are really important to me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by safarigirl(f): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
LMAO...Lest I forget why do Nigerian girls even the pretty ones write Am Fine,Am Good,Am Ok instead of I'm Fine,I'm Good,I'm Ok...Nobody should Quote me saying its the kind of Girls I meet...I've Communicated With Yoruna,igbo,Fulani and Tapa Girls
is it only the girls? It's a common thing in Nigerians,no need to relegate it o a gender.

......and if I see one more Nigerian boy write in 'text speak' outside of n actual text, I may flip

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Story for d gods. if she is beautiful and I love her then fvck education
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
safarigirl:
is it only the girls? It's a common thing in Nigerians,no need to relegate it o a gender.

......and if I see one more Nigerian boy write in 'text speak' outside of n actual text, I may flip
Maybe but its common with the Ladies,even the pretty cuties are no exception too...it can be irritating

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by chimoskyg(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kposkila:
Get her a home teacher!
And help ur future generation...

A make of female home teacher? grin
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by braine(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
RexTramadol1:

Brain drain!

How this mumu post of yours make any sense? undecided
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Adaeze003(f): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
macuwon:
Ok, i believe the man is paying school fees, his wife is not a teacher, better still, pay for home lesson, still better than an ape looking wife dt can do homework.

And you're not ape looking
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Tinalex(f): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
LMAO...Lest I forget why do Nigerian girls even the pretty ones write Am Fine,Am Good,Am Ok instead of I'm Fine,I'm Good,I'm Ok...Nobody should Quote me saying its the kind of Girls I meet...I've Communicated With Yoruna,igbo,Fulani and Tapa Girls
The same reason why you wrote your moniker as "spydamann" instead of "spider man" . pot calling kettle black!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by macuwon(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Adaeze003:

And you're not ape looking

Am a different breed, am not like you, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tinalex:

The same reason why you wrote your moniker as "spydamann" instead of "spider man" . pot calling kettle black!
your Case is Dismissed
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:

"IT IS" the kind of girls you meet undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tinalex:

your Case is Dismissed...what's Tinalex? Its a moniker come on,I'm not spider man,Its spy da Man aight
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by homirefacuny(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
Yeah.... Not only you bro.
Come across different girls with the same character. It can be annoying some times when you trying to explain some reasonable things to a lady and she says Kk. Naija gals Sha.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eyekandi:

"IT IS" the kind of girls you meet undecided
...And I've met a Lot
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
silvermania:
There are pretty girls with brain. I love beauty

Yes there are.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
...And I've met a Lot

But not all...
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by homirefacuny(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Smallville10:
Story for d gods. if she is beautiful and I love her then fvck education
Hmm.... grin
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
macuwon:

Warrisdis guy, nawa o
thats scandanavian language for 'dont judge a book by its cover'

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Tinalex(f): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
your Case is Dismissed...what's Tinalex? Its a moniker come on,I'm not spider man,Its spy da Man aight
lol....either "spydamann"" or "spy da man" what's the difference? I reiterate it- pot calling kettle black!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.