Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (62190 Views)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by homirefacuny(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
silvermania:
There are pretty girls with brain. I love beauty
No offence pls... The ratio is appalling.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tinalex:

lol....either "spydamann"" or "spy da man" what's the difference? I reiterate it- pot calling kettle black!
no you can't force that on me,this is not a case of pot calling kettle black,its what I've seen times without number
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eyekandi:

But not all...
I Agree,I have a feeling you don't do this,do you?
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
I Agree,I have a feeling you don't do this,do you?

You'd have to find out, wouldn't you?
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eyekandi:

You'd have to find out, wouldn't you?
oh well,that would take some Repartee to Confirm
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by teewhydope(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Seunaj05:
when you move closer to a pretty babe and she's like "why shall shai shy?"

Reminds me of my friend called richman, he had similar experience too grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
homirefacuny:

No offence pls... The ratio is appalling.
yea u right but in that little portion of the ratio, I will get one cool
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Smallville10:
Story for d gods. if she is beautiful and I love her then fvck education

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
oh well,that would take some Repartee to Confirm

smiley
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by dlex21(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
so you dey look for wife were sabi math and English abi undecided

Na English and math you go CHop ABI undecided

Which kind of RUBBISH be this angry

Your mother of those days, you think say them go school undecided but yet! Them be the best mothers on earth.

MUMU! No start to dey look for character and rest of mind. You dey find WOMAN WERE sabi book undecided

MUMU! So your wife go dey do your pinkin assignment for university ABI undecided

MUMU! We were don go school come back, if you ask us most of this things we no know it don forget am.

Wetin this one dey talk for mouth we no sweet undecided undecided
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by rane06(f): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
LMAO...Lest I forget why do Nigerian girls even the pretty ones write Am Fine,Am Good,Am Ok instead of I'm Fine,I'm Good,I'm Ok...Nobody should Quote me saying its the kind of Girls I meet...I've Communicated With Yoruna,igbo,Fulani and Tapa Girls
you are very correct. In fact it's both guys and ladies. Whenever I see that I feel irritated.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
dlex21:

Wetin this one dey talk for mouth we no sweet undecided undecided
PARKAGE all weti I dey talk for mouth send am give that guy were dey complain about he wife undecided

No be you be he messager?
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by lordempire(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Chai
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Lovelynature(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
69MissedCalls:
I don't care how long it takes mehn ..I must marry beauty and brains o...both are really important to me
same here bro. I must marry beauty and brain oo
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by dlex21(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
No one is saying guys shouldn't marry for beauty but it should also compliment brains. Not necessarily in terms of helping out the kids or even finishing higher education for that matter. But there are times a man needs a woman's advice in decision making. But some women believe once they have body to kill and fashion to match, that's the end of it.

Just don't marry for physical attraction alone. It will eventually fade.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by dlex21(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
sonofananimal:
PARKAGE all weti I dey talk for mouth send am give that guy were dey complain about he wife undecided

No be you be he messager?
why you con been quote me?
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by 69MissedCalls(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
macuwon:

Warrisdis? Anyways, today was boring, all i have achieved was to press b.R.East
Am not proud of it bcoz its not complete.

lol. mad man
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by 69MissedCalls(m): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
chronique:
Take 5. You're ma niggah. Can't waste my intelligence and small cuteness. I'd mix that with miss beauty with brains and we'd birth cute and intelligent kids.

na so. we don't settle for less
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Sanguine(f): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
LMAO...Lest I forget why do Nigerian girls even the pretty ones write Am Fine,Am Good,Am Ok instead of I'm Fine,I'm Good,I'm Ok...Nobody should Quote me saying its the kind of Girls I meet...I've Communicated With Yoruna,igbo,Fulani and Tapa Girls

It baffles me as well. It's not just girls, guys write or type that too. And it just irks me each time I see that. Some will even type ''Am ait" , "Am k" and other annoying stuff like that... Gosh! Whatever happened to typing out words correctly!
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by mickey45: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
jazinogold:
lol

then the house girl who was not allowed to complete her secondary school education and always beaten by the wife did the assignment and got 10/10

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Then "Power may change hands" in that house soonest.
Watch what you buy.
Unlike most articles, wives are non-returnables.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
dlex21:

why you con been quote me?

cos na you put the stuff there
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sanguine:

It baffles me as well. It's not just girls, guys write or type that too. And it just irks me each time I see that. Some will even type ''Am ait" , "Am k" and other annoying stuff like that... Gosh! Whatever happened to typing out words correctly!
The "Am" thing can be an Anti climax,it doesn't even Sound right
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by tudeyzamani: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Jst cnt marry an ugly woman.....beauty without brain i go manage am....have bread is better dan chinchi

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Sanguine(f): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:

heheheheehehehe... You can well say that again.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by samuelizko(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Spydamannn:
am cuming
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nwogbe: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Luvdmx:
grin
Lmao
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sanguine:

heheheheehehehe... You can well say that again.
I will try Lol
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by gentlegenius(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
obie3rixe:
gdkdb kavsuj kvsjb
You are high on scent leaves.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by thetelz(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hehehe. Mummy = Dummy.
lmaooooooo nice
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by esorison(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Seunaj05:
when you move closer to a pretty babe and she's like "why shall shai shy?"
That is the right moment to re-adjust and take a moon walk with a mile distance
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Mackson01: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na book you marry. Beauty is very important in marriage too. Small time you go dey look out for beautiful girl wey no even go school at all. Stop deceiving unaseelf
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by thetelz(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mackson01:
Na book you marry. Beauty is very important in marriage too. Small time you go dey look out for beautiful girl wey no even go school at all. Stop deceiving unaseelf

beautiful girl wey sabi the thing die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.