Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (62183 Views)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
raayah:
If you are more educated than your wife, why don't you as a husband help the kids with their homework.?

Some men don't like to take responsibility for their children.

So after under going a hectic day,you still expecting the man to do such
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by marlockj: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
dlex21:
Only a wise cripple escapes a foretold battle grin grin

Did I marry for my kids or for my enjoyment.

Story for the gods

Dummy are now governors n president

Afterall our president cnt speak good English sooo!!

former 1st lady the same tin!!

is Nt by good English or brain,is by who u saving,money,influence, power

Some professors cnt buy good cars,here we Hv thugs as governors.

Fighters as senators

Gate breakers as senators.

Liars as president!!! promised 5k to unemployed youth.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
raayah:
If you are more educated than your wife, why don't you as a husband help the kids with their homework.?

are you married?
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by sirclemzy: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
delectablegyal:

Raayah, african beauty.
Bleep u too. I checked ur profile pix & only liked wat u are advertising on ur chest. Hope ur beauty is also in character?
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
PuciPrince:

So thats the only thing u see in women. Are they for bleeps only?

Na wa oooo

Yes
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by raayah(f): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Movingcoil:
are you married?

Do you want to marry me
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Thats not even possible

Na book i wan bang?
u r d problm we have in dis country
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by xprimate(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Omo beauty first anytime anyday. I got all the brains that she will ever need. I she can't do the assignment I hire a Prof to do dat. You guys don't know how it feels to wake up to beautiful face without make up in the morning.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
raayah:

Do you want to marry me
not now
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by raayah(f): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Movingcoil:
not now

When?
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by echodrum(m): 12:06am On Nov 05, 2015
69MissedCalls:
I don't care how long it takes mehn ..I must marry beauty and brains o...both are really important to me
Good luck!
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 05, 2015
raayah:

When?
when I see you first to access your selling point as in if you are beauty of brains plus ihe ndi ozo.
You don finish school?
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by profmathsland(m): 4:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmmmmmm,speechless.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by DjQris(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2015
Madame develope yasev, ddont wait till u enta a man's house & expect him to help u out, it might too late for dat.
raayah:

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by alaricsaltzman: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2015
Some people are just so go at missing the point. Don't marry for just beauty and sex alone. A man will always need a woman to stand by him, advice him, help him make decisions etc. Why marry a beautiful dummy who you can't even present to the public cos of how she thinks and talks. Only thing she knows is just to dress and take care of her skin.

You'll end up looking for a better wife
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by alaricsaltzman: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2015
xprimate:
Omo beauty first anytime anyday. I got all the brains that she will ever need. I she can't do the assignment I hire a Prof to do dat. You guys don't know how it feels to wake up to beautiful face without make up in the morning.
Beautiful dummy abi. It's not all about going to school you know. Even some graduates do things at times that secondary school students wont dare
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by bummyla(m): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2015
hahhahahahahahahaaahhahahahha! http://www.bummyla.com LORD Have Mercy! Una No Go Kill Us With Laughter!
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Lordnewton1(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2015
op if not that you are a male i would have called u enemy of progress.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Burger01(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2015
raayah:

This is how it should be. After all, not all women are educated. Some men self, na wa o. Egoism undecided
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by homirefacuny(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2015
silvermania:
yea u right but in that little portion of the ratio, I will get one cool
Yeah sure.... Good luck in your search for the treasure.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by 400billionman: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Thats not even possible

Na book i wan bang?

Ok.

I see your point.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by jaybeekay(f): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
"Am" confused tongue "Am" not getting you grin
Spydamannn:
LMAO...Lest I forget why do Nigerian girls even the pretty ones write Am Fine,Am Good,Am Ok instead of I'm Fine,I'm Good,I'm Ok...Nobody should Quote me saying its the kind of Girls I meet...I've Communicated With Yoruna,igbo,Fulani and Tapa Girls
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
jaybeekay:
U do this too? I will give three of this...Lol,Lol,Lol
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
jaybeekay:
U do this too? I will give you three of this...Lol,Lol,Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by xprimate(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

Beautiful dummy abi. It's not all about going to school you know. Even some graduates do things at times that secondary school students wont dare
I get your point: like the lady being englitened(not necessarily educated) and some expected etiquette. Those quality are quite desirabke but its not the bone of contention here.you see their is inherent happiness when your babe has a natural beauty that can't be faked. I know that beauty fade but who care, we fade together. Did I also mention my love for cute babies. Now the tot of having one of those little angle as one of my own is inexplicable.

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by alaricsaltzman: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2015
xprimate:

I get your point: like the lady being englitened(not necessarily educated) and some expected etiquette. Those quality are quite desirabke but its not the bone of contention here.you see their is inherent happiness when your babe has a natural beauty that can't be faked. I know that beauty fade but who care, we fade together. Did I also mention my love for cute babies. Now the tot of having one of those little angle as one of my own is inexplicable.
I also get your point. No one is saying you shouldn't marry someone who is beautiful. But it shouldn't be the only reason for marrying her. That's all
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by missyadorable(f): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2015
PuciPrince:

So thats the only thing u see in women. Are they for bleeps only?

Na wa oooo
don't na wa oooo him.99% of men (including you)see women as just for bleeps only.so stop pretending

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=missyadorable post=39766630]
don't na wa oooo him.99% of men (including you)see women as just for bleeps only.so stop pretending[/quotel]

U cant judge me just because u see ursef as an man's intimacy gadget
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by missyadorable(f): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=PuciPrince post=39766990][/quote] your moniker is judging you already.yeye dey smell
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2015
missyadorable:

your moniker is judging you already.yeye dey smell

cheesy because u think dirty.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Caponi: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2015
dlex21:
Only a wise cripple escapes a foretold battle grin grin
if they kids get zero, then you the Man that is intelligent should assist the kids to get 99/100 if you are that smart...... grin grin
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by 4Face2face(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hehehehe,but what if the man is a genius ? The kids fit carry more of the dad's gene na,abi how una see am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.