Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? (74941 Views)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2015
ignorant people will say she is bleaching. I know them personally. they are light skinned in their family. it's the way she posed that's why the colour tone appears different

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by jnrbayano(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2015
toms55:
So Jide Kosoko's daughter Bidemi Kosoko posted this picture on her Facebook page, and captioned it:

''Decisions are the hardest moves to make,especially when it's a choice between what you want and what is right,,''

Guys can you see what I'm seeing? shocked Coke and Fanta body. Fanta Face coke legs... what with our ladies with bleaching these days

https://web.facebook.com/kosokobidemi/photos/a.689867657771095.1073741827.617892571635271/929197927171399/?type=3&theater

Does it concern you Op?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by fpeter(f): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2015
when you bleach ur face and forget ur legs
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2015
Another light-complexioned lady shocked
Black rocks wink
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2015
lol but d babe make sense,her dimples tho kiss kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by IndianaJay: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2015
She may not be bleaching, she's obviously wearing foundation on her face and you can see that there's more light shedding on her upper than the lower body .

Next time OP needs to use brain before posting nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by beejaybig: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2015
nothing is wrong nah
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by nickxtra(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2015
It is obvious she has a bad leg, which disables her to stand properly
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Vodkka(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2015
haters ;Dhaters ......na ur biz?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Orikinla(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2015
[size=28pt]SHE DID NOT BLEACH.
HER FATHER IS NATURALLY FAIR.[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by ARKdiscloser7(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
but seriously, Yoruba girls should reduce this bleaching stiff, its becoming monumental and synonymous with them.

haba! must u be fair?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by macaranta(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Lighting issh...not really bleaching
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by jwart(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Ram head Chicken leg.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by toms55(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
why is dis one beggin lalasticlala? So u want dis shiiii to reach FP, u must be joking
undecided already on FP undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by olamisowon1(f): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:
everyone now sees a woman's picture with bleaching first on their minds!

The thing wrong with that picture is bad lighting of the hallway she's standing in.

or the filter effect.

thanks for being so sensible. it is definitely the lighting. i don't think her legs are that dark. senseless peeps here just like concluding without using their brains.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by sixtus3606(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2015
Joygalore:
Bleaching gone bad smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2015
toms55:
So Jide Kosoko's daughter Bidemi Kosoko posted this picture on her Facebook page, and captioned it:

''Decisions are the hardest moves to make,especially when it's a choice between what you want and what is right,,''

Guys can you see what I'm seeing? shocked Coke and Fanta body. Fanta Face coke legs... what with our ladies with bleaching these days

https://web.facebook.com/kosokobidemi/photos/a.689867657771095.1073741827.617892571635271/929197927171399/?type=3&theater

undecided

Why don't you take a look again?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by HisVine(m): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2015
queebeediva:
I love her pair of shoe wishing she could dash me!
SMH
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

The thing wrong with that picture is bad lighting of the hallway she's standing in.

or the filter effect.
Thanks my dear. I thought i was the only one who can see what's actually wrong with the pix(bad lighting of the hall) until i saw your comment. People are just too quick to judge and i wonder if some of our mods get bribe to push some useless post to fp. nah wah oo

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Tamakay(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2015
nuelzy:
nah dis thing dey vex me for nigerians....

if u fair..... u dey bleach

if u be fine guy..... u be gay

if u carry dreads.... u re irresponsible

if u oppose a post..... u be hater#warrevs on dis one tho

if u dress fine..... u dey form

nigeria needs to get better... bt first our mentality needs to be worked on... ppl bleach...#their business

it does not mean dat everybody dat is fair bleached....

no be every fine guy b gay

u aint more responsible dan ppl on dreads... if not... uti wont be wia he is nw

nigerians needs to grow up..

civilised countries learn to mind dia business... nd it helps alot..bt here...

#..if u be prostitute..... u re from "south-waste" grin

like seriously

Its not funny tho....let learn to mind our business when it comes to ppl's lifestyle nd personal decision...nd think positively always

#myoneshilling

U miss d point simply because u did not carefully look at d pix. Wishing the day ur sister will be doing Olosho at Allen avenue and u will still mind ur business. Discourage bad thing ok
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by knowledge4(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2015
There is no problem with the picture
Colour of face and legs align, no difference
Stop embarrassing her
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by stteejax(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

or the filter effect.
thanks..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by helphelp: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2015
Fanta for up

Coke for down
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by emerged01(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

or the filter effect.

Thank you!! silly ones jump into conclusion.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Boss13: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2015
queebeediva:

Women and wishing for freebies. I was in shock when a lady told me that one of her friends, who visited her, stole her clothes. WTF (Used Clothes)
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by karashita: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

or the filter effect.

Thanks sis.Was going to make the same comment.
Bidemi is fair.Bleach for what again?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Even her hair do is coke n fanta cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2015
toms55:

cos NOWADAYS men are starting to like fair WOMEN. So the WOMEN ARE now obeying the rule.

Unlike those days were men love black things, but we are starting to see that the world is not black but bright, fair and white. So WOMEN now are getting to see it too and wanted to change their skin to the color of this world, but a day will soon come when men will start seeing this world as black, and by that time the WOMEN will start seeing this world as black and dark but not bright, fair and white. And by that time! Our WOMEN will stop bleaching but painting their skin to black and dark.

But still then!, this world is still bright, fair and white!!

Hope you enjoy my story of bright! Fair and white.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by yuzed(f): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2015
queebeediva:

Me too
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by nikkycharis: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2015
lol. ose!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

or the filter effect.

Exactly!!! Even her blue dress is darker towards her legs.
Op obviously knows nothing about photography. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.