Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? (74946 Views)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by unitysheart(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:
everyone now sees a woman's picture with bleaching first on their minds!

The thing wrong with that picture is bad lighting of the hallway she's standing in.

or the filter effect.

Dem be mumu
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by philo3(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Light effect + editing
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Mosh1: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2015
nuelzy:
nah dis thing dey vex me for nigerians....

if u fair..... u dey bleach

if u be fine guy..... u be gay

if u carry dreads.... u re irresponsible

if u oppose a post..... u be hater#warrevs on dis one tho

if u dress fine..... u dey form

nigeria needs to get better... bt first our mentality needs to be worked on... ppl bleach...#their business

it does not mean dat everybody dat is fair bleached....

no be every fine guy b gay

u aint more responsible dan ppl on dreads... if not... uti wont be wia he is nw

nigerians needs to grow up..

civilised countries learn to mind dia business... nd it helps alot..bt here...

#..if u be prostitute..... u re from "south-waste" grin

like seriously

Its not funny tho....let learn to mind our business when it comes to ppl's lifestyle nd personal decision...nd think positively always

#myoneshilling
So,if u be prostitute,you are from South West? Why are you trying to be economical with the truth,we know the tribe that take prostitution as profession.They are from the East side of the Niger.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2015
We don't know op can you tell us?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by nuelzy: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2015
Tamakay:

U miss d point simply because u did not carefully look at d pix. Wishing the day ur sister will be doing Olosho at Allen avenue and u will still mind ur business. Discourage bad thing ok
nah u miss point.... any decision made by any adult is no one's business...

plus what am saying is.... not because d light interfered in d pix....it now means she is bleaching...

not because d guy nxt door is cute,reserved and acts fragile (asin e no too strong).... dat makes him a gay...

chioma decides to sell her honey-pot for money.... its no one's business bt hers....

in foreign countries... they sleep with older ppl for money..love or anything..yet its neva made an issue...for hia...nah lie..dem go carry d matter for dia own head like costly firewood

lets not b quick to judge...

u say "discourage bad thing" right?? .. for ages we have been discouraging political theft... has it really stopped...?? #justaskingtho
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by nuelzy: 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Mosh1:

So,if u be prostitute,you are from South West? Why are you trying to be economical with the truth,we know the tribe that take prostitution as profession.They are from the East side of the Niger.
just d impression am trying to correct naim u still dey repeat...

prostitution is everywia.... east...west..north..south

oloshos dey dia..

bt its wrong to attribute it to a particular tribe... just because of popular belief/mentality...

their really is no reasoning with Nigerians

is they
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by rsleeky(f): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2015
It's probably d filter
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by eleshin(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2015
OP you are very stupid for this post, do you even know Bidemi b4? She's very fair.
Below are Bidemi's pix during service in 2012 and when she was a Jambito in LASU.

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2015
toms55:
So Jide Kosoko's daughter Bidemi Kosoko posted this picture on her Facebook page, and captioned it:

''Decisions are the hardest moves to make,especially when it's a choice between what you want and what is right,,''

Guys can you see what I'm seeing? shocked Coke and Fanta body. Fanta Face coke legs... what with our ladies with bleaching these days

https://web.facebook.com/kosokobidemi/photos/a.689867657771095.1073741827.617892571635271/929197927171399/?type=3&theater

You are a f00l and a jobless stalker
common sense should have told you what light-reflexion is...
ode
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2015
christinie:
Fanta face, coca cola legs.
She ain't bleaching, na stupid makeup she get...makeup gone bad grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by great664(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2015
queebeediva:
I love her pair of shoe wishing she could dash me!
thanks for being honest, when others see and lookin for a reason to bash her without considering the light effect, you saw something to appreciate. keep on being real and natural.

Elwshin, thanks for the pictures

Nigeria = Racist, bad mouthed, jealous freaking quick to criticize but NEVER appreciate people
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by mrhipup(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
nt my biz
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by emmanuelo22(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin ;Dwat. Concerrns me,Girlx be having coke and fanta body way back 1722BC....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by otswag(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
D only other part of her body synchronous with the complexion of her face is d colour of her shoes.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
queebeediva:
I love her pair of shoe wishing she could dash me!
instead of daydreaming, make that a 'goal' strive for it and you can afford it.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Spybradd: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
toms55:
So Jide Kosoko's daughter Bidemi Kosoko posted this picture on her Facebook page, and captioned it:

''Decisions are the hardest moves to make,especially when it's a choice between what you want and what is right,,''

Guys can you see what I'm seeing? shocked Coke and Fanta body. Fanta Face coke legs... what with our ladies with bleaching these days

https://web.facebook.com/kosokobidemi/photos/a.689867657771095.1073741827.617892571635271/929197927171399/?type=3&theater

NA BEREBE NOW..NA THEIR EXCLUSIVE AND EXECUTIVE PRESERVE AFTER AGBERO AND AMALA THINGS
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Lothbrok(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hey!

It's the lighting effect ooh. . There is nothing like what you are insinuating ooh

Op. . You need to stop taking Kwale weed so your eyes go fit see clearly, and different between shades from light and . . .
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
fanta face and sobo leg....hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Spybradd: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
MoNKEY1 grin :

grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Tamakay(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
nuelzy:
nah u miss point.... any decision made by any adult is no one's business...

plus what am saying is.... not because d light interfered in d pix....it now means she is bleaching...

not because d guy nxt door is cute,reserved and acts fragile (asin e no too strong).... dat makes him a gay...

chioma decides to sell her honey-pot for money.... its no one's business bt hers....

in foreign countries... they sleep with older ppl for money..love or anything..yet its neva made an issue...for hia...nah lie..dem go carry d matter for dia own head like costly firewood

lets not b quick to judge...

u say "discourage bad thing" right?? .. for ages we have been discouraging political theft... has it really stopped...?? #justaskingtho

U actually dragged me to check ur Sig and i'm here Lol.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by jennyblash(f): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello Everyone,
Miss Hottie is a web based beauty pageant
conducted monthly. Where Contestants have their
images uploaded to the Miss Hottie official website
for public voting. Contestants images with the
highest number of public votes would be crowned
Miss Hottie, going away with fame, cash and other
prizes. Miss Hottie is a GLG LTD initiative

Its now 25 more days until voting starts for the First Edition of
Miss Hottie Nigeria Picture Contest.Applications with very lovely pictures from very
Beautiful Nigerian women, Cute, Sexy, Bold, Classy, Stylish,
Creative pictures are already coming in.
The 1st and 2nd place winners will receive N150,000 and
N100,000 respectively, while winners of each theme category gets
N50,000 each.
So start registering those pictures because you could be one of the
winners. # CertifiedNgHottie.

Visit http://www.misshottieng.com/ to learn more about the contest.

As a MHA (Miss Hottie Agent),I have a code that affords you a discount i.e instead of the #5000 application fee by using my code,you pay #3000. The code is DJMHA00858382.Just put in the code in the application form.

Below is the link to the rules and regulations of the contest== http://misshottieng.com/rules-and-regulations/

This contest is for real,you can do it!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by EugeneGee4(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=toms55 post=39691863]So Jide Kosoko's daughter Bidemi Kosoko posted this picture on her Facebook page, and captioned it:

I totally disagree with you, if you know about pictures and imagery, u will see that it's the flash from the camera that made her face more brighter than the legs, as seen from the clothes she is wearing, abi she bleach the up part of her cloth ni. Simple
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by PeoplesArmy: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Joygalore:
Bleaching gone bad smiley

Like father like daughter.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by kingsamm(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
People shaaaa!
What's wrong with the picture is bad lighting!
Not bleaching
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by chillian(f): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

The thing wrong with that picture is bad lighting of the hallway she's standing in.

or the filter effect.
You just said my mind.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by hotdi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Just fine girl, nothing wrong kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by change49ja: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

or the filter effect.

Intelligent and mature post
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Tolubory(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
toms55:

Bleaching things...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by shadrach77: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
That's her standing in that picture. It's a scene from her latest film "igbekun ". She is NOT bleaching undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by RexTramadol1: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mama wear leggings ni sha

Y pple dey beef this fine gal?

Even if she bleach, e concern u? Abi na u be caro-white?

Bidemi, enjoy your life jare
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by spicy244(f): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

or the filter effect.

well said jawe .... Even some ladies don't av that sense and conclude with the op that she actually bleached
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by alaskido(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
All these jobless Nairalanders. Na only una get microscope eyes wey dey see dimple, shoe, leg wey black and face wey dey bleach. I beg leave wetin dem write for motor enter am jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.