Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? (74947 Views)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by queebeediva(f): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Qualer:

i can get two pairs for you, just say yesssss!!!! cheesy
yes to what?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Haywhymido(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
The opposite is the case 4 me o. Coke face, fanta 4 every oda part of the body. Ah tire
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by dayleke: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol@ all the comments here.
It's not even the lighting,the lady is wearing pantyhose .
Check out the toenails,you can see that they are enclosed.
Chai!!!
My fellow Nigerians,I hail una o.....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by naturefellow(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Joygalore:
Bleaching gone bad smiley
Good observation!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Joygalore(f): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
wink
naturefellow:
Good observation!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Joygalore(f): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
cheesy
PeoplesArmy:

Like father like daughter.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by christinie(f): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
If I hear!
MidasTouche:
She ain't bleaching, na stupid makeup she get...makeup gone bad grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Qualer: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
queebeediva:
yes to what?

Anything i ask of you just say YES! and in return anything you want i will give... it's a classic give and take situation!! cool if you are game, let me know babe!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by dabossman(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:
everyone now sees a woman's picture with bleaching first on their minds!

The thing wrong with that picture is bad lighting of the hallway she's standing in.

or the filter effect.

Yeah. Then sometimes it is also the tone of the make-up. Bidemi is actually fair in complexion.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by sladimeji(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
she looks like c.ronaldo
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Maximus85(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
toms55:
So Jide Kosoko's daughter Bidemi Kosoko posted this picture on her Facebook page, and captioned it:

''Decisions are the hardest moves to make,especially when it's a choice between what you want and what is right,,''

Guys can you see what I'm seeing? shocked Coke and Fanta body. Fanta Face coke legs... what with our ladies with bleaching these days

https://web.facebook.com/kosokobidemi/photos/a.689867657771095.1073741827.617892571635271/929197927171399/?type=3&theater

Common sense is scarce.

Can't anyone see that it's just lightning? See her cloth. In the upper part, it's blue but going down, the blue starts getting darker.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by ruffyola(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Una see wetin I dey see so? She don gain wait o.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Neemcie(f): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Why Did you cover your body like a masqurade...
Dont you feel heat?
No I don't feel heat, I'm very much comfy.
thanks for asking wink
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Orofo1(f): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmm!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by zika1(f): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

The thing wrong with that picture is bad lighting of the hallway she's standing in.

or the filter effect.
God bless you. Pls tell them again ooo they sure don't understand photography @ all.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by ireneidiva(f): 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Why Did you cover your body like a masqurade...
Dont you feel heat?
Dumb question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by nuelzy: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tamakay:

U actually dragged me to check ur Sig and i'm here Lol.
lol... grin...
wad up bro
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by DOKON(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
like father like daughter
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by davidj20: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Eh!! She went to unilag not Lasu
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mumu ppl! What if its the light effects casting shadows on the legs? Does the OP know her real life?

Its only the middle part of a lady's yansh that can tell if she's really bleaching or not.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by shozillo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
nuelzy:
nah dis thing dey vex me for nigerians....

if u fair..... u dey bleach

if u be fine guy..... u be gay

if u carry dreads.... u re irresponsible

if u oppose a post..... u be hater#warrevs on dis one tho

if u dress fine..... u dey form

nigeria needs to get better... bt first our mentality needs to be worked on... ppl bleach...#their business

it does not mean dat everybody dat is fair bleached....

no be every fine guy b gay

u aint more responsible dan ppl on dreads... if not... uti wont be wia he is nw

nigerians needs to grow up..

civilised countries learn to mind dia business... nd it helps alot..bt here...

#..if u be prostitute..... u re from "south-waste" grin

like seriously

Its not funny tho....let learn to mind our business when it comes to ppl's lifestyle nd personal decision...nd think positively always

#myoneshilling
lol.Simple Question u can't answer...u kon dey preach!!!

GUY LOOSEN UP A BIT!

WATS IS WRONG WIT PICS? 1.GIVE UR OWN HONEST ANSWER
2.SHE IS A CELEBRITY SO PPL MUST TALK ABOUT HER!
3.UNLESS U ARE COLOUR BLIND THATS WHY U WOULDNT SEE THE 2 DIFFERENT COLOUR SHADE....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by IamMrNoble(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
christinie:
Fanta face, coca cola legs.
seriously..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by nuelzy: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
shozillo:

lol.Simple Question u can't answer...u kon dey preach!!!

GUY LOOSEN UP A BIT!

WATS IS WRONG WIT PICS? 1.GIVE UR OWN HONEST ANSWER
2.SHE IS A CELEBRITY SO PPL MUST TALK ABOUT HER!
3.UNLESS U ARE COLOUR BLIND THATS WHY U WOULDNT SEE THE 2 DIFFERENT COLOUR SHADE....

lol... bandwagon
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by shozillo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
nuelzy:

lol... bandwagon

lol,Slowpoke whether U see it or not,THERE ARE 2 COLOUR SHADE! due to Room or effect!
Thou,i know Bidemi is Fair Skinned(Whether she bleach or not,her cup of tea) but undeniably the Pic shows 2 colour shade!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Neemcie(f): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
zika1:
God bless you. Pls tell them again ooo they sure don't understand photography @ all.
God bless you too, my dear.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by nuelzy: 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
shozillo:
lol,Slowpoke whether U see it or not,THERE ARE 2 COLOUR SHADE! due to Room or effect!
Thou,i know Bidemi is Fair Skinned(Whether she bleach or not,her cup of tea) but undeniably the Pic shows 2 colour shade!
Ahem!!!!!

u wia saying ??
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Elizabethoni(f): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
toms55:
So Jide Kosoko's daughter Bidemi Kosoko posted this picture on her Facebook page, and captioned it:

''Decisions are the hardest moves to make,especially when it's a choice between what you want and what is right,,''

Guys can you see what I'm seeing? shocked Coke and Fanta body. Fanta Face coke legs... what with our ladies with bleaching these days

https://web.facebook.com/kosokobidemi/photos/a.689867657771095.1073741827.617892571635271/929197927171399/?type=3&theater

Op! Forgerrit this babe and I went to the sme uni. She's naturally fair! As in fair! Not bleaching!
It's the picture quality that is bad...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by queebeediva(f): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=Qualer post=39713497]

Anything i ask of you just say YES! and in return anything you want i will give... it's a classic give and take situation!! cool if you are game, let me know babe![/quote you use jaz when anything u talk I go just say yes? Abeg clear make I see road.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by rexmozee0167(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Is not far like father like daughter
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
She will come out soon to tell us it's camera 360 picture , as if she is deceiving me.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by lonelydora: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

or the filter effect.

Never knew we still have sensible women in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.