Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? (74939 Views)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Neemcie(f): 1:51am On Nov 06, 2015
lonelydora:

Never knew we still have sensible women in Nigeria.
Graçias smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Yusuffislam(m): 5:58am On Nov 06, 2015
If i slap you ehnn.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Qualer: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=queebeediva post=39721443][/quote]

grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by veave(f): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2015
queebeediva:
I love her pair of shoe wishing she could dash me!

I love people like you who see only good things. I see only good things too....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by queebeediva(f): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
veave:

I love people like you who see only good things. I see only good things too....
thanks for the complement.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by EmmyDe25(m): 5:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Neemcie:
everyone now sees a woman's picture with bleaching first on their minds!

The thing wrong with that picture is bad lighting of the hallway she's standing in.

or the filter effect.
Thank you. Said the same thing immediately i saw the picture. It's just common sense. The face and the hand matches...why should the legs be different. But im not surprised. Its the 'mass hysteria' about the yoruba nollywood actresses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response / Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.