Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (44433 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Smacked That Bítch Right On Her Ass(pics) / Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Laveda(f): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" No one smacks my Butt and Goes scot-free....undecided
undecided
You'll smack his bum too? Or the other way? grin grin
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Michellla(f): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

You may not be wrong though.

My point is issues like this are not taken seriously here. The only type of sexual harassment that will be taken seriously is when a full blown rape is conducted.

But just slapping of a bum seems too ridiculous to report to the nigerian police.
yes its ridiculous to "nigerian police"
but what they dont know is its lil things like this that sometimes leads to full blown rape.
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by shoksimba: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
And You didn't smack His?? undecided like seriously? lipsrsealed

******Would've done mine Almost Immediately...cry

*****No one smacks my Precious/Amazing Bum and goes Scott-free... "grin" embarassed

Say wetin? U be Buhari Daughter? Calm down small
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by veraiyke(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Tell ur boyfriend again n plz kp ur distance for now frm d dad bfor the worst happens.
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by cherryice(f): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
undecided
fine pix.. ur braids r fine.
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
undecided
I'll smack his bum too of course! undecided with A hammer or something...undecided "grin"
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2015
shoksimba:

Say wetin? U be Buhari Daughter? Calm down small
Who's Buhari? shocked
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by naijaboiy: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Michellla:

yes its ridiculous to "nigerian police"
but what they dont know is its lil things like this that sometimes leads to full blown rape.
Well I think the lady in question is old enough to avoid such thing from happening. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by 9jatatafo(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2015
Another ObJ in the making. I just hope that the old man hasn't browsed you. Is your arsenal so big and attractive that palpi cannot resist you?
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Laveda(f): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2015
cherryice:
fine pix.. ur braids r fine.
thanks b kiss
How are you?
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Laveda(f): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
I'll smack his bum too of course! undecided with A hammer or something...undecided "grin"
you aint seen nothing yet, what makes you think he'll stop when you do that? It will only give him the impression you in for the play
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Op, wen hs ur bum bum bcums a egg dt he's smacking? I hail all dese old men dt dont want 2 retire frm deir youthful habit
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2015
I don't even know what to write.....keeping my fingers crossed
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by shrimati(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
And You didn't smack His?? undecided like seriously? lipsrsealed

******Would've done mine Almost Immediately...cry

*****No one smacks my Precious/Amazing Bum and goes Scott-free... "grin" embarassed
And what will that achieve? that is an invitation to hmmm... grin
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by ahamonyeka(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Is a liar you fabricated it OK show us and why are you telling us or what do you what us to do? :PIs a liar you fabricated it OK show us and why are you telling us or what do you what us to do?
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
you aint seen nothing yet, what makes you think he'll stop when you do that? It will only give him the impression you in for the play
LoL! "grin"

Well, the third time would probably mean he's A pervert....I'd give him One or two kicks in his balls...wink I really don't care if his Obasenjo's father...What matters is "I've got my REVENGE" smiley
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2015
shrimati:
And what will that achieve? that is an invitation to hmmm... grin
uh...invitation to a fist fight? "grin"

I'm game!!! undecided
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Michellla(f): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Well I think the lady in question is old enough to avoid such thing from happening. undecided
right.grin
easy to push him off also.
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by shrimati(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
uh...invitation to a fist fight? "grin"

I'm game!!! undecided
you know better dear. When a man smack your bum bum and you smack your own back gleefully... then the message is decoded by the man. cheesy
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Laveda(f): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin"

Well, the third time would probably mean he's A pervert....I'd give him One or two kicks in his balls...wink I really don't care if his Obasenjo's father...What matters is "I've got my REVENGE" smiley
You shouldn't let it get to a third time tongue
I'll even slap him the first time he tries that undecided such shameless man
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by crackhouse(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Errrmmm....you have to keep telling your boyfriend o.

Also tell him that you may have to stop coming to his house if the sexual harassment continues.

What type of Dad does that anyway? undecided
it's only a jet age dad that does that.
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Spidermon: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
Maybe he doesn't see you as a potential daughter in law. More of a sex partner of his son and he wants to see what the hype is all about
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by leeikem(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Na so many rich men dey do... You better keep off before rape comes in.. But If you don't, You see I go read the story for nairaland here.. ( father rapes son's girlfriend 'photos') grin
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by 2rez: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pinshure of the smacked bumbum make we see wetin he dey smack & as he dey smack am grin. Don't mind me jare. Father-son relationship no be sere sere oh & besides, what gives u the assurance that ur bf would believe u? Dont make a fool of urself in that family pls. Avoid everything that could serve as an indelible stain on ur surname. It's very very important. Try & watch the way u relate with paale. Familiarity breeds contempt as they say. Give urself some respect if u dont do that b4. I wont advice u to tell ur bf oh. If u tell ur bf, na YAWA, if hin family pple them con hear, dat na KASALA oh. shocked If e happen ehn, u no go sabi the kain song wey u suppose sing follow the beat grin. Like u said earlier, it's a family u get along with very well & if i may ask, wetin make u sober? Abi u sef don dey fall for the paale wey u con dey switcharoo for us? Anyway, just let it slide down but make sure u set trap for him down the slide when such unwelcomed gesture reoccurs. Trap like audio recording but watch what u alter too when the trap is being set. That'll serve as a proof to substantiate ur claim when gbege finally happun grin . I hope there's an iota of truth in ur gripe anyways. Be well
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by jaey(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
In as much as stories/issues like this one in particular might not be true, instances are conjured to help gather experience.

Firstly, your relationship with the said boyfriend needs to be reevaluated. Either you BF is not taking you serious to the extent of spelling out the sort of relationship he has with you to his father or he has told the father about you in a way where nothing fruitful will come out of what you guys have. Hence, they both want to have their way with you.

Secondly, the way you are dressed, is the way you will be addressed. Or in MI's words 'the way you arrive that's the price you are. Furthermore, your composure, comportment and modesty go a long way while around your BF family house.

Thirdly, maybe the BF's father is just a old pervert who cannot change the bad habit without necessary help.

You then need to advise yourself and do the needful.

#MyOpinion.
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by 2rez: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin"

If paale con follow the kick in his balls kpai nko? grin
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by fuke(m): 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
I can see her tom tom all rather 'bum bum' is bigger than a monster! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by 2rez: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
airmirthd1:
I don't even know what to write.....keeping my fingers crossed

Lied! U know otherwise u wouldnt have written. grin
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by firstclazz34(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mutuwa:
then you will die in silence.
please learn to open up especially in contentious matters.

FACTS

2. Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your results.

4. When someone smells good, it automatically makes them more attractive.

5. Psychology says, attempting to convince yourself that you don't care about someone is a clear indicator that you really do.

6. Never give your secret to anyone because if you can't keep it to yourself don't expect others to.

7. The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.

8. Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

9. If you raised your voice - You've already lost the argument.

10. Ironically, we tend to want what we can't have. Then once we get it, we don't want it anymore

►►Quote: “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” - Aristotle

words of wisdom
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by kenlalaski: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/my-mans-dad-smacked-my-bum/
and ur telling us this because u really want me to believe u dont know what to do? i think ur not being honest to urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding In Akwa Ibom State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.