Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (44434 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Smacked That Bítch Right On Her Ass(pics) / Revealed : Why Ladies Love To Get Their Ass Smacked During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by yemmybx(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]PLS BREAK UP WITH THAT YOUR GUY, ITS A VERY BAD SIGN ABOUT HIS FAMILY.
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Bobnotrouble: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
The question is:
Is your Man's Dad your drinking partner?
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by thetelz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Errrmmm....you have to keep telling your boyfriend o.

Also tell him that you may have to stop coming to his house if the sexual harassment continues.

What type of Dad does that anyway? undecided

Dad that jasi oo, wants fresh blood hehe
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
Errrmmm....you have to keep telling your boyfriend o.

Also tell him that you may have to stop coming to his house if the sexual harassment continues.

What type of Dad does that anyway? undecided

Dem Dey O!

Ever hear of Baba Iyabo?!
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Temysteve(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
dammytosh:
Picture of the bum & your 'Man's Dad's' hand on it or we don bilif it.
hmmmmm Oniranu Ashewo oshi!!!!
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Oche211(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Next time he tries such rubbish, give him a good nd confirm slap that will format nd reset his brain to d default factory settings.
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
You shouldn't let it get to a third time tongue
I'll even slap him the first time he tries that undecided such shameless man
tongue Lmfao! LoL! You rock girl! high5! "grin"
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Bonuwa: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin
Estharfabian:
And You didn't smack His?? undecided like seriously? lipsrsealed

******Would've done mine Almost Immediately...cry

*****No one smacks my Precious/Amazing Bum and goes Scott-free... "grin" embarassed
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
and?
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by fruityjojo(f): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
After going through lots of threads on rape, I have come to a conclusion dat we have lots of sick, perverted and devilish persons in this country! How can any normal person be making excuses for sexual harassment and even rape! Even supporting the perpetrators!
Imagine someone saying that the victim did something to make the man act in such a way, In the last thread they said the woman wasn't satisfying the husband dats y he assaulted their daughter
Am totally disgusted by some guys on this forum!
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by MrCEO69(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mutuwa:
then you will die in silence.
please learn to open up especially in contentious matters.

FACTS

1. Avoiding something doesn't mean you don’t want it. Sometimes, it means that you do want it, but you know it isn't right for you.

2. Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your results.

3. Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer care.

4. When someone smells good, it automatically makes them more attractive.

5. Psychology says, attempting to convince yourself that you don't care about someone is a clear indicator that you really do.

6. Never give your secret to anyone because if you can't keep it to yourself don't expect others to.

7. The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.

8. Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

9. If you raised your voice - You've already lost the argument.

10. Ironically, we tend to want what we can't have. Then once we get it, we don't want it anymore

►►Quote: “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” - Aristotle

deo facts
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by frankcris(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kedu ihe ndi a na ako eba e...nna eh
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
He was merely checking to see if everything is in place lol On a more serious note though, you know there's no future in the relationship right? Or do you need another smack on the bum to prove the point?
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by Laveda(f): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
tongue Lmfao! LoL! You rock girl! high5! "grin"
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by menesheh(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2015
nawaoh!
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by chccho(m): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2015
fruityjojo:
After going through lots of threads on rape, I have come to a conclusion dat we have lots of sick, perverted and devilish persons in this country! How can any normal person be making excuses for sexual harassment and even rape! Even supporting the perpetrators!
Imagine someone saying that the victim did something to make the man act in such a way, In the last thread they said the woman wasn't satisfying the husband dats y he assaulted their daughter
Am totally disgusted by some guys on this forum!
like u read my mind...
follow me back fruity

1 Like

Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by thetelz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
He was merely checking to see if everything is in place lol On a more serious note though, you know there's no future in the relationship right? Or do you need another smack on the bum to prove the point?

abi o, he's doing preventive maintenance on the bum for his son
Re: My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum by midehill(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wetin dey thr mke una Bleep all wetin u wan Bleep....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding In Akwa Ibom State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.