Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm (51175 Views)

If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by sirjomore(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2015
wait she dey use mouth drink am?
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by danizy(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
What's Watery "Sperm"?? undecided

I thought those DISGUSTING looking things/fluids were meant to be Liquid?? lipsrsealed hence, WATERY! embarassed
yes but the one in that ur rabbit hole is more disgusting and smelly not even good to take a look at,shm

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Chukwudi718(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecided *covers mouth* Really? lipsrsealed they did?? ewwwww...embarassed

Y u forming... Go there nw u are the type that gives BJ to guys and even swallow sef

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2015
See a doctor!
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by DonBobes(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecided *covers mouth* Really? lipsrsealed they did?? ewwwww...embarassed

no dey dint, u dropped 4rm heaven.
Lwkm.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by swaggprofessor(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2015
wiseoneking:
i sensed you are the person. Just be patient, some Nairalanders who has suffered and probably are now ok will soon land with their diversed confusing solution set. My advice, see your doctor. Hope you are married. NO SEX B4 MARRIAGE, NO SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE BUT GREAT BEAUTIFUL SEX WITHIN MARRIAGE
some Nairalanders no just get sense oooo. if e marry then na y e go tell u say e girlfriend leave am??..... Abeg dey think b4 u type......
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Chukwudi718:

Y u forming... Go there nw u are the type that gives BJ to guys and even swallow sef
Lol....that's gross...lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by AreaFada2: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2015
Watery sperm is relative & subjective.

Whose sperm did he compare his with?

Has it always been like that?

Does a girlfriend runaway the minute there appears to be a health issue or see a doc together?

Does the colour/smell also appear abnormal?

Was the gf hoping to get preggy but didn't?

If worried, see a urologist.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2015
chrisbaba1:

I bet seeing it isn't disgusting cos its ur guy telling you "darling ur the best, arghhhhh!" kiss grin
*rolls eyes* undecided
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2015
DonBobes:

no dey dint, u dropped 4rm heaven. Lwkm.
I always knew I'm an Angel tho....cry
thanks for making me believe finally..undecided cool
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by swaggprofessor(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ewww. Should it be like porridge?
na only porridge type u don dey receive since abi? girl u strong ooohhh, well done.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Tinyemeka(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2015
@OP, behold the time has come for you to abandon the Vaseline crew and port to the Vmobile network. Till further notice. wink

P.S. Bananas should now be a frequent item of your diet. Till further notice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by swaggprofessor(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lol....that's gross...lipsrsealed
Sharap, na una type take lick dick beta pass lolipop. no dey form nonsense for here or else I go text u my own make u suck and b busy.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by vict505(m): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

thats not the only thing that causes it
so what again can cause it?
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by swaggprofessor(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2015
wait first make I observe dis ur lie

how ur babe take know say e watery

when u Bleep finish u dey give her ur condom

even if she suck ur dick she no go know self

just talk true make d devil shame,

from my observation I discover say the truth of the matter be say your penis small. I REST MY CASE
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by bonechamberlain(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Fireson:

You are the young man!!! Come with a genuine story so we could help. angry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by ticker(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2015
QueenEdna:
Eat plenty of eggs,nuts, milk aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ moringa it will correct it fast.... If symptoms persist pls seee a doctor.
baby Wadup, love ur profile. can we get along?
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by kayo80(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2015
boboLIL:
Dah means u de drink too much water grin

You are a genius. Lol!
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by tartar9(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2015
is she drinking the sperm? undecided
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by osazeeblue01: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2015
There are some problems that you can never take down(NL) because the nairalanders will make it more difficult for you instead of finding solutions or good advise. Try and see your doctor for a solution.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

I thought those DISGUSTING looking things/fluids were meant to be Liquid?? lipsrsealed hence, WATERY! embarassed
Badt gyal
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by shevon: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2015
Mix a little flour to it, or better still, put cement to make it stronger.
That should do the trick... tongue
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

grin ;
D grin This is how his chromosome suppose to look like! Not Watery grin

1 Share

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by JAROO1: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2015
Avoid alcohol in ur life, go nd start eating something that contains starch, maybe ur spermetozua is weak then u can again go nd meet ur pastor for deliverance after that then u go nd meet ur doctor for full nd complete body test. catch me letter after all the solution that stated.
sorry.
but I'm sure u ar the one suffering this not a friend of u. liars
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by viktor01(m): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2015
Really, was your friend not taught separation techniques back then in Secondary School?
Perhaps, he should try Decantation.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by kayo80(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2015
QueenEdna:
Eat plenty of eggs,nuts, milk aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ moringa it will correct it fast.... If symptoms persist pls seee a doctor.

How do you know this?
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Sharap, na una type take lick dick beta pass lolipop. no dey form nonsense for here or else I go text u my own make u suck and b busy.
Uh...Abeg, who You be? undecided
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by kayo80(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2015
chimchim1:
Young man, watery sperm is just a layman's language. There's nonthing like that. Let him abstain for 3 to7 days and go to a good med lab for seminal fluid analysis (sfa). The fact that ur semen is watery does not mean its bad. What matters is the sperm cells count and not the fluid.

Exactly!!! Thanks for this comment.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2015
those disgusting thing can change your entire life cycle
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by swaggprofessor(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Abeg, who You be? undecided
Ayaa so na so to talk truth dey confuse pple??
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by lumenafrica: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2015
This was also how he received a hot slap from his man. Girls can be so heartless
see full action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo8KE6Ht0Nw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.