Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm (51182 Views)

If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Damfostopper(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, it is either you masturbate too much OR you consume beer excessively OR BOTH.... EOS angry.

PS: Do Not Thank Me angry!!!
wen u say too much masturbation...also add too much of everyday sex cos is d same tin..
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by ibietela2(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
What's Watery "Sperm"?? undecided

I thought those DISGUSTING looking things/fluids were meant to be Liquid?? lipsrsealed hence, WATERY! embarassed

You were formed from that
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by princebaby(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2015
rexkexmilan:
grin
this your name self lol pussy prince grin
rexkexmilan:
grin
this your name self lol pussy prince
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by chuks1love(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2015
go get a drug called MANIX
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Kolade354(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, yeah he did. AKA must be dying with envy.
Lol, AKA is too proud!!!
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2015
Damfostopper:
wen u say too much masturbation...also add too much of everyday sex cos is d same tin..
No Bro... That sentence is what some Chronic "masturbators" often use to justify the act.

Masturbation is a minor cause of Postrate cancer, but sex is not.
Masturbation weakens dopamine, Sex does not.
Masturbation affects the mental state of the individual, Sex does not.
Masturbation sometimes lead to LSC, Sex does not. (The list is Endless).

So where are the similarities

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Sike(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2015
Watery or not, you can still get her pregnant. As long as you're not doing it right.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2015
princebaby:
this your name self lol pussy prince grin this your name self lol pussy prince
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2015
How did she know you sperm is watery? you were meant to Bleep her and pour in her or use a condom. does she ask for the condom after sex? if yes, why? and what does she need a thick sperm for? NL please mind the kind of tread you make me open grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by victorazy(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2015
Fireson:

You are the young man!!! Come with a genuine story so we could help. angry

This ur face fit give person watery sparm sef! grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by macklef(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

grin oh i see.
Vous avez enregistré ici pour mon anniversaire . Je crois que vous avez été envoyé ici pour me rencontrer smiley
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by FlySly05: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
And rexkexmilan Googled!! undecided

Did you just say that because you felt he schooled you ? Nice one rexkexmilan

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Meklex(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
this post would've actually made more sense if I knew what Watery sperm meant..shocked
look in the mirror
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by therapistmrs: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2015
your friend needs to visit a doctor.he needs not trouble himself about his girlfriend that left him because she wasn't meant for him.his will locate him . all the best

therapistmrs..com
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by macho44(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2015
elosonservices:
I met a young man who narrated his story to me. These were his words: "my girl left me because my sperm is watery, what should I do to solve the problem?
Please advice me I'm scared."

After a few seconds, I promised I will get back to him, please I need your advice so that I can help this young man.
Na lie jooor, is u na im be d person. Anyway I am placing u on a diet of "Yogurt" n "Akamu" for 2weeks, Excessive intake is advised. Make sure u come back to thank me oooo.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nicepoker(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

I thought those DISGUSTING looking things/fluids were meant to be Liquid?? lipsrsealed hence, WATERY! embarassed
the one that comes out from ur hole for 4 days is more than DISGUSTING.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by dannewlife(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2015
All you need is to drink plenty of THICK akamu (pap) and your problems are over. Don't thank me.... Thank nairaland who made it possible.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Michellla(f): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2015
macklef:

Vous avez enregistré ici pour mon anniversaire . Je crois que vous avez été envoyé ici pour me rencontrer smiley
sent here to meet you? lol .
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by macklef(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

sent here to meet you? lol .
Lol. U never can tell, i guess i just made ur mission easier, i found u instead.
I desrve sumtin for this really. smiley
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by gerald12(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2015
elosonservices:
I met a young man who narrated his story to me. These were his words: "my girl left me because my sperm is watery, what should I do to solve the problem?
Please advice me I'm scared."

After a few seconds, I promised I will get back to him, please I need your advice so that I can help this young man.

how does she knows its watery,does she drink it?
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:

I Smh 4u tongue
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ewww. Should it be like porridge?

How do you like it. wink
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by ableguy(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Truluvguy:
How did she know you sperm is watery? you were meant to Bleep her and pour in her or use a condom. does she ask for the condom after sex? if yes, why? and what does she need a thick sperm for? NL please mind the kind of tread you make me open grin grin grin grin grin grin
Help me ask them ooo, is the girl a doctor?
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2015
swaggprofessor:
Ayaa so na so to talk truth dey confuse pple??
tongue
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by tosyne2much(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2015
Berrylite:
Information they say is POWER...
OP, click on my profile and get my contact. If its not spiritual but medical, I bet you, we have solutions to it as God has been helping us.
Bwhahahahhahaha roflwkmd lmao cheesy
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2015
FlySly05:

Did you just say that because you felt he schooled you ? Nice one rexkexmilan
Uh...He actually did..."grin"

FYI...I was being sarcastic...and it just turned Out that I was Also right...wink
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2015
Nicepoker:
the one that comes out from ur hole for 4 days is more than DISGUSTING.

That "HOLE" Is cleaner than A Human's Mouth....undecided
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
I Smh 4u tongue
explain something for me jaweh...embarassed What's Watery sperm? lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Pool4us(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2015
I think you had sex too much so you lose lots of your sperms already. Start taking beers# haha
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by obontami: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2015
[size=20pt]guy go drink kwunu wey dem mix with peak milk

After that make u go smoke igbo on top am

Your sperm go thick like mad man catarrh [/size]
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ewww. Should it be like porridge?
Funny!! Or his sperm is food to his gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.