Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm (51176 Views)

If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by villavic(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
What's Watery "Sperm"?? undecided

I thought those DISGUSTING looking things/fluids were meant to be Liquid?? lipsrsealed hence, WATERY! embarassed

tell me you have not seen that disgusting fluids this week...no forming here abeg
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by villavic(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
this post would've actually made more sense if I knew what Watery sperm meant..shocked

maybe your mechanic have thick sperm he issues on daily basis...no blame
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
And rexkexmilan Googled!! undecided

hot bath ahh av never even bath with cold water before yeee embarassed can some one please tell me it not tru cry
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
villavic:

maybe your mechanic have thick sperm he issues on daily basis...no blame
in English please? embarassed
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
oloyolo:
hot bath ahh av never even bath with cold water before yeee embarassed can some one please tell me it not tru cry
Why do you think the testes and the scrotal sac are located somewhat outside the body? It is because the testes require less hot or less warm or even a little bit cold environment to function properly.

So it is medically wrong to "punish" your scrotal sac with hot water. So as a corrective measure, Rub your scrotal sac with Ice Block daily cheesy.... Thank Me Later wink

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
villavic:

tell me you have not seen that disgusting fluids this week...no forming here abeg
I ain't forming...I haven't..
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by tosyne2much(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
explain something for me jaweh...embarassed What's Watery sperm? lipsrsealed
I have never even seem my own sperm before so I don't know what it looks like cool
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by poolino(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Tell him to more fruits for sperm boost like. Bananas, sour sop, take more yoghurt drink and it will be rectified within Two weeks.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by 9ja083: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
boboLIL:
Dah means u de drink too much water grin

No, smoking and alcohol can cause it.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by IYANGBALI: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
vickyrotex,rokiatu and prettythicksme make una see vacancy o grin
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by absoluteSuccess: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
there are herbal products to correct such anomaly.
call and find out more.
www.fohownigeria..com
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Michellla(f): 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
macklef:

Lol. U never can tell, i guess i just made ur mission easier, i found u instead.
I desrve sumtin for this really. smiley
really wish is what?
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Enasuarez(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
elosonservices:
I met a young man who narrated his story to me. These were his words: "my girl left me because my sperm is watery, what should I do to solve the problem?
Please advice me I'm scared."

After a few seconds, I promised I will get back to him, please I need your advice so that I can help this young man.
Infection is the number 1 major factor of watery sperm. Treat infection first by going for urine culture @ any medical laboratory 2. Avoid wearing tight underwears like; Swimming pants etc because too much of heat causing over heating of thesperm cells resulting in sperm been watery. 3.excessive alcohol intake n cigarette smoking are also factors. Buy swissgarde Defender capsule, super cider and Aloe Power and drink it for two months and eat banana, ground nut. They would also aid in your recovery process.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Una never marry na.Abi she wan become a. babymama?
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by agohmamuda(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
freshness2020:

I like ur response Jare...

Tnks Man. They think they can just come in here and put diapers around our waist;

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Kofovian(f): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nairalanders saying nutty things since 1960........... we need change. Sai Buhari
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have never even seem my own sperm before so I don't know what it looks like cool
Another Male Virgin Roaming the streets...undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by ItsTime4me(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Bros you don't need to be ashamed when you are sick. Sickness is one the signs that we are living in the last days. Just go and see a doctor and pray about it Ok. You'll be aright.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Reference(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
What is her business with the viscosity of his semen. What does it matter in a loving relationship. He better dump her sorry ar.se cos she is either a ritualist or one of those ignorami (plural of ignoramus) whose only claim to education comes from free daily lectures from fake drug peddlers and trado-medical manipulators aboard ramshackle buses. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by lovely17(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
This Shiiiiiiii isn't a probs just don't jack off of have Sex for a week let your Body produce Healthy sperm you aren't given it time to recover
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Reference(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ewww. Should it be like porridge?
No. It should come out like buck shot....
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by yoged(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ewww. Should it be like porridge?
no it should be like eba
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by marshallz(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

thats not the only thing that causes it
Pls enlighten us what causes it o.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by NickD(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
elosonservices:
I met a young man who narrated his story to me. These were his words: "my girl left me because my sperm is watery, what should I do to solve the problem?

After a few seconds, I promised I will get back to him, please I need your advice so that I can help this young man.
It could be a sign of STDs. Go and run a lab test specifically semen or sperm analysis in a good laboratory.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by nwakibie3(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
OK na

Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by gp6liveth(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Stay out of sex for minimum of three months, eat good foods, more of fruits, exercise real good, drink water every morning-2hrs before meal, avoid too much beer or kai kai, and pray to God for matured sperm.

If symptoms persist after 3 months, stay out of sex til u get married.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by bellabello(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Get garlic and ginger put together inside peak milk and drink it with God you will see the changes
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by bellabello(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Sorry I forgot put Ayo union inside
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by tosyne2much(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
Another Male Virgin Roaming the streets...undecided
Have you also seen sperm before ? cool

Remember hell fire awaits liars cheesy
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Reference(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
chimchim1:
Young man, watery sperm is just a layman's language. There's nonthing like that. Let him abstain for 3 to7 days and go to a good med lab for seminal fluid analysis (sfa). The fact that ur semen is watery does not mean its bad. What matters is the sperm cells count and not the fluid.

Don't mind them....students of University of Ignorance, Faculty of Public Bus Medicine, Department of Fake Drugs. Pathetic.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by macklef(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
Michellla:

really wish is what?
What am about to do next.
Re: My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
If you tell me it's you,I'll tell you a perfect solution to your problem.
elosonservices:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.