Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC (49093 Views)

Quit Notice Won’t Create Biafra – PDP Bot / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by hamzeiy: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
Biafra is the only hope of south east and south south people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria. If you support the Biafra independence just click the like button.
we ve said it times without number...stop including south south in your biafra stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by falseman(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
I wish Buhari can see thw bigger picture but no he won't.

Boko haram started slowly till it got out of hand and up till date Nigerian Army can't stop their activities now ignore Biafra Agitators give then a few months and see what next.

Now this is the bigger picture

The protest will continue and grow bigger
Buhari will have no option than to use force
Army will be sent to the east to kill
Yorubas will smile but then it's too late to stop Biafra
International community will come in
Along the line a flag will be raised
A new country is born
And the Sun will all continue to rise from the east where the wise men are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by mandax: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
REFERENDUM!!!

Singing**

Iwe n'ewe anyi oh! Iwe, iwe ah! Iwe.

Onye kpara nwa Agu aka n'odu? Odi ndu, o nwuru anwu!

Kererenke obi!!

Nzogbu nzogbu! Enyimba eyi!

Our leader was jailed instead of dialoguing with him.
Which Igbo leaders? People like rochas should already start applying for assylum in Nigeria!

IN NNAMDI KANU WE TRUST!!!

BUHARI IS THE LAST PRESIDENT OF A UNITED NIGERIA!!!

BIAFRA IS THE HOPE FOR THE YOUTHS! THE NIGERIAN YOUTH HAS NO FUTURE!

Lol, asking PMB to negotiate with SS/SE people? Does Buhari accept there's is something like Referendum to determine burning issues in any troubled country?

Whoside? Buhari'a archaic ways still tell him that when Biafra push escalates to shove, West Germany, Britain, USA, France, Russia, and other friends of one Nigeria,perhaps including Israel, shall send in forces to wipe out Biafrans.

Buhari believes that the fraudulent lopsided political structure created by Arewa soldiers which makes northern politicians kingmakers is untouchable.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by kingk(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
tsmat:

For ur foolish mind abi

Its not part of me to insult people rather, am sure you're jealousy for not being a biafran.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by AkwaIbomrep1: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
I have said it b4 & I will still say it again that no sane being, I repeat no sane being will support the unity of this country except some polithifians who are there to steal the small one northerners eat remain ,if u are from SS & u don't believe in resource control ,u don't believe in Biafra then u need to Visit indian hospital for brain surgery because the hausas have conived with the yorubas & brainwash u, can anybody show me one oil billionaire in Akwa ibom that u can compare with atiku abubakar & co. none , Infact if u bring 20 most richest men from Akwa ibom u can't still compare them with atiku abubakar , b4 u will misquote me I'm from Akwa ibom ,Uruan LGA to be precise , in Biafra no tribe will be marginalized because we have learnt a lot from this british mistake called nigeria , I believe in Biafra but I don't believe in war, we must go peacefully , no more free oil well for northerners when Biafra comes , Abasi adiong Biafra #VisitAkwaibom

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by rexbuton: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Hypocrite.
Only rascals support ipob
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
mandax:

Lol, asking PMB to negotiate with SS/SE people? Whoside? Buhari'a archaic ways still tell him that when Biafra push escalates to shove, West Germany, Britain, USA, France, Russia, and other friends of one Nigeria,perhaps including Israel, shall send in forces to wipe out Biafrans.

We shall see!
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
rexbuton:

Only rascals support ipob

Jealous much?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Abagworo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
So it means PDP is behind the Biafra ish because they lost election. The 4 Southeastern PDP States should form their Biafra and leave Imo out of it. As we can see from their protests that Imo State boycotted.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by kingk(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
wazobiaN9:

Why did you abandon it in the first place?

I hope you are there now?!

Yeye dey smell

Confirm bro......ano na'ku ngwori n'ime owerri nga.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
hamzeiy:
we ve said it times without number...stop including south south in your biafra stupidity
shut up, speak for your minority tribe. Igbos in SS will join Biafra. Keep deluding yourself of anything called SS

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by juman(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
One nigeria failed to be a sensible country.

But breaking away by any region is almost not likely. No president will allow that.

The yiibos can build their region to enviable position even in nigeria.

Me I no be yiibo, but I also don't like one nigeria because it is a destroyed country.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by FreeGlobe(f): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Abagworo:
So it means PDP is behind the Biafra ish because they lost election. The 4 Southeastern PDP States should form their Biafra and leave Imo out of it. As we can see from their protests that Imo State boycotted.
If elections are conducted in Imo state today, Rochas wont get up to 1000 votes... Aren't you from Ikwerre and/or Anioma again?

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by rexbuton: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Jealous much?
Yeah.. I wish nigerians could channel this energy into fighting corruption
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by LordAdam: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

So by now you dont know the terrorist leading Nigeria? Are you a learner?

I didn't see the sarcasm at first. Apologies for my choice of words.

I still think dialogue is important. However, it must be with a united voice. You guys can't have Okorocha sitting on your side.
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
PDP y are u instigating the people against the government? this is not au to be an opposition...God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Spybradd: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
erumena:
PDP, this is just a shrewd way of stirring up unnecessary sentiments.

True, I'll be glad if the South East zone of this Country is ceded but please leave the South-South people out of it, I'm not Igbo, I'm a Deltan and not a Biafran! I don't even like the sound of the name!

These Biafran agitators are stylishly trying to drag the South-South into their agenda,

If the South-South wants out of Nigeria, it'll be on our own term.

you guys shud pls stop talking like this,for Gods sake! we all in the south share the same ideology of emancipation,liberation and freedom,just like the easterners....the S.S cannot afford to continue to play ball with the uncaring nigeria...unless theres a complete adoption of a TRUE FEDERALISM style of governance which also entails resource control...and we all know the govt is not inclined to acquisce to that..have you guys thought for a second whats gonna be the fate of the S.S shud the crude dry up! you guys gotta be wise now...we might not wanna be with biafra,but biafra is a gud way outta this unproductive and unprofitting foundationless misconception and miscontraption that emanated from the bedroom of two adultrous lovers sometime in 1914..that shud be the onerous task and thereafter,you guys can sort out your differences-like if you wanna be together or confederate....

VIVA BIAFRA
VIVA NIGER DELTA
ÌWÌÉ'ÉDÓ,WÀ KOÝÓ OOO...

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by tsmat(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
kingk:

Its not part of me to insult people rather, am sure you're jealousy for not being a biafran.
God forbid bad thing...Biafra ko Biacrazy ni
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by kingk(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut up, speak for your minority tribe. Igbos in SS will join Biafra. Keep deluding yourself of anything called SS
Nne don't mind em joor.....ask him if there's anything like south-south?. British decieving them since 1914.......its only in Nigeria that you'll hear south-south in geographical mapping cos in other countries, its either SOUTH, SOUTH-EAST or SOUTH-WEST.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by rexbuton: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
I have said it b4 & I will still say it again that no sane being, I repeat no sane being will support the unity of this country except some polithifians who are there to steal the small one northerners eat remain ,if u are from SS & u don't believe in resource control ,u don't believe in Biafra then u need to Visit indian hospital for brain surgery because the hausas have conived with the yorubas & brainwash u, can anybody show me one oil billionaire in Akwa ibom that u can compare with atiku abubakar & co. none , Infact if u bring 20 most richest men from Akwa ibom u can't still compare them with atiku abubakar , b4 u will misquote me I'm from Akwa ibom ,Uruan LGA to be precise , in Biafra no tribe will be marginalized because we have learnt a lot from this british mistake called nigeria , I believe in Biafra but I don't believe in war, we must go peacefully , no more free oil well for northerners when Biafra comes , Abasi adiong Biafra #VisitAkwaibom

You can't be taken seriously.. Your account is too recent
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by hamzeiy: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
speedyGonzales:
dialogue is the logical solution... killing your citizens for riots only escalates things just ask Assad in Syria or Gaddafi in Libya!
dialogue with who...criminsls?...nigeria is too big to b syria or libya...infact how many pple are there in the entire southeast..? #a person like me been a president i assure u that every pro biafran would be executed publicly for treason. nd noting will happen

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
CR77:
Buhari can't stop Biafra

Biafra is our only hope
Hopelessness at its peak...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by philips70(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Now the PDP have revealed themselves as the real people behind this latest agitation. Is it not this same PDP in whose government scores of MASSOB members were killed and dumped in Ezu River? In the 5yrs of GEJ's government Ralph Uwazuruike was more in jail than in his home. Idiots!

Following the startling discovery of over 30 bodies found floating on Ezu River, the boundary between Anambra and Enugu states, the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has revealed that the victims were their members arrested by security agencies in different parts of the state last year but were never released nor charged to court.

According to MASSOB Director of Information, Mr Uchenna Madu, the corpses found floating on Ezu River in Amansea community were MASSOB members, who were arrested in the state and secretly executed by the security agents without proper trial to cover their tracks.

Madu said: “MASSOB with deep sense of grief and sorrow wishes to inform Mr. Ban Ki Moon (UN Secretary General), President Goodluck Jonathan, US president, Barrack Obama, United Nations Human Rights Commission (UNHRC) and Amnesty International about the gruesome murder of MASSOB members by the Special Anti Robbery Squared SARS, of Nigeria Police Force, Awkuzu Anambra State.”

He said some of the MASSOB members identified as Basil Ogbu, Michael Ogwa, Sunday Omogo, Philip Nwankpa, Eze Ndubisi, Ebuka Eze, Obinna Ofor, Joseph Udoh and Uchechukwu Ejiofor were arrested at the MASSOB security office Onitsha, Anambra State on November 9, 2012 by a combined team of Nigeria security agents (Army, Police and SSS) and were later handed over to SARS headquarters, Awkuzu Anambra State where they were detained until their suspicious disappearance.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ezu-river-corpses-victims-were-our-members-massob/
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
rexbuton:

Yeah.. I wish nigerians could channel this energy into fighting corruption

Why not join to fight for a revolution? Only a revolution can pacify biafrans!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by vRendoh(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
cool cool cool cool cool
Biafra should clearly publish their map. No point including others who do not want to be part of you. I support freedom and choice to decide. The entity call Nigeria is struggling. lets not spill blood rather separate peacefully after all the Oil don dey go!
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by chinae(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
I look at the mirror everyday, rolling on my bed, wish one day i will clique and make objects pass through a barrel for the common cause of my race. I still can't sleep , i can't sleep until we get our Biafra, until a land rises from the sun.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2015
Police should do everything possible to avoid blood shed... one biafran protester was killed...
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by jaymichael(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
rexbuton:

That is the problem - they have no true representatives.. Biafran cause is being championed by rascals and brigands. And biafra has no universally recognised official territory like bakassi so how we wan take cut am give dem? Take 5 states, dem say no.. Dem want PHC and yenagoa but dem no want ogoni and benin. No protest in calabar because no oil there
Not only that, those long throat want Lagos cos of sea port and other economic attractions, they want calabar, Bonny, warri, even Igala land cos of the little oil there which Anambra is fighting over. The greed, foolishness and confusion of those people is just mind bugling.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by kingk(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
tsmat:

God forbid bad thing...Biafra ko Biacrazy ni

If biafra is only bad thing on this earth, its my pleasure to have it...........the land of blessed and genius.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by hamzeiy: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Spybradd:

you guys shud pls stop talking like this,for Gods sake! we all in the south share the same ideology of emancipation,liberation and freedom,just like the easterners....the S.S cannot afford to continue to play ball with the uncaring nigeria...unless theres a complete adoption of a TRUE FEDERALISM style of governance which also entails resource control...and we all know the govt is not inclined to acquisce to that..have you guys thought for a second whats gonna be the fate of the S.S shud the crude dry up! you guys gotta be wise now...we might not wanna be with biafra,but biafra is a gud way outta this unproductive and unprofitting foundationless misconception and miscontraption that emanated from the bedroom of two adultrous lovers sometime in 1914..that shud be the onerous task and thereafter,you guys can sort out your differences-like if you wanna be together or confederate....

VIVA BIAFRA
VIVA NIGER DELTA
ÌWÌÉ'ÉDÓ,WÀ KOÝÓ OOO...
... imbeci.le...nigeria only suddenly became uncaring just because gej lost an election...i hate igbos since 29 may
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
General Azazi said PDP is boko and he died days after now PDP want to create another catastrophe. In the south south and south. East again...solders of terror start grouping urself
Re: Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.