Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,264 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) (87838 Views)

The Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: Poland 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup / Falconets Qualify For U-20 World Cup (Photos) / The Golden Eaglets Of Nigeria Thread: U-17 World Cup (India 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:12am On Dec 25, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Top 10: African wonderkids set to break out in 2016
[/size]
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/72/88/rivaldo-coetzee_gbi4or9az1o91bx3y46yjrf4r.jpg?t=-994199743&w=320[/img]
Rivaldo Coetzee: With a name like that, the South African was destined to become a footballer.

He made his Bafana Bafana debut at 17 (becoming the youngest player to ever represent SA at senior level) and a year later he is already one of the first names on coach Shakes Mashaba's team sheet. The centre-back plays for Ajax Cape Town and could well be fast-tracked to the mother club in Amsterdam quite soon. Watch this space.
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/a5/23/wilfried-kaptoum_1lvqm0qdoeerv1611j7d7tctg7.jpg?t=-994165839&w=320[/img]
Wilfrid Kaptoum: The 19-year-old Cameroonian is a combative midfielder with immense energy and tenacity. He is highly regarded at Barcelona, and could be their breakout star of 2016. He made his senior debut against Espanyol last season, but has feature more prominently for the B side this season, with whom he won the Uefa youth league last year. He has one Champions League outing under his belt and one Copa del Rey appearance as well.
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/42/a4/kelechi-iheanacho_rgkl8xjvqp7j17y61mue8pw8c.jpg?t=-994132255&w=320[/img]
Kelechi Iheanacho: Here’s another 19-year-old set for a great 2016. The Nigerian has already featured for Manchester City both in the Premier League and League Cup this season, and has four goals in 13 games in both competitions.

Iheanacho, besides being a prolific goalscorer, is also good passer of the ball with great vision and the ability to dictate and decide games. He was voted Africa’s most promising player of 2013, after winning the Under-17 World Cup.

Adama Traore: Four goals and three assists for Mali at the 2015 Under-20 World Cup plus some breath-taking displays meant he emerged the best player of the tournament. This 20-year-old skilful midfielder will be one of Africa’s biggest stars of 2016. He has already played eight games for Monaco this term, and has one assist to his credit.
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/14/57/keita-balde_fb7zpmpxp3aw1rs7f81xndjca.jpg?t=-993935255&w=320[/img]
Keita Balde: He’s a star. The young Senegalese has turned from a Barcelona reject to one of the most promising African players, and 2016 may well be the year he receives worldwide acclaim. He has played 16 games for Lazio this season with two goals and five assists, and has averaged a pass success rate of 87.3%. He also won the Coppa Italia with Lazio two years ago.
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/a6/7e/isaac-success-of-granada_e3nj2ww623rr12qdzzds9670s.jpg?t=-740434892&w=320[/img]
Isaac Success: The 19-year-old striker has scored three goals and has three assists for Granada this season in La Liga. He has so far averaged four shots on target and has won one man-of-the-match award. A powerful striker, the Nigerian likes to take defenders on with his pace and strength.
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Ghana/c1/e2/godfred-donsah-of-bologna_1aypepii59dn31r4ytcukire6a.jpg?t=-1519574928&w=320[/img]
Godfred Donsah: He is called ‘The new Michael Essien’. The 19-year-old Ghanaian shares more than great energy levels and tenacity with the former Chelsea midfielder. He bombs forward for Bologna and contributes with goals and assists. The versatile midfielder is destined for great things and 2016 could be his year.
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/c7/e/bertrand-traore_rkdflr0mzthe1nm457diw0ig3.jpg?t=-993865839&w=320[/img]
Bertrand Traore: The 20-year-old Burkina Faso international is a skilful left-footed dazzler, who combines impressive dribbling skills with great awareness and goals. He scored 17 on loan at Vitesse Arnhem last season and when you consider his 77.4 percent pass success per game, it makes for good reading. He could be one of those to turn Chelsea’s season around in 2016.
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/9/3e/nigeria-u17-v-mexico-u17_15tn3ojxtrpgl1cth9x4v8fmml.jpg?t=-605749416&w=320[/img]
Victor Osimhen: This lanky striker scored 10 goals for Nigeria at the Under-17 World Cup in Chile, and has been the subject of interest for several of Europe’s top clubs. He possesses a keen eye for goal, scoring one of every two shots on target. A pure goal scorer, Osimhen could be one of the breakout stars of the New Year.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:16am On Dec 25, 2015
[size=14pt]
[/size]
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/55/14/josh-onomah_gpt1ob1yy6c1rq3df9fdb04g.jpg?t=-993584839&w=320[/img]
Josh Onomah: The Anglo-Ghanaian youngster has made a few brief (impressive) forays into the Tottenham Hotspur first team.

With youth being given a chance at White Hart Lane-and taking it-expect to see the versatile midfielder more regularly over 2016.
m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/7175/gallery/2015/12/24/18585242/top-10-african-wonderkids-set-to-break-out-in-2016
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:19am On Dec 25, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
'Arsenal must convince me' - Nigerian Under-17 star Osimhen
[/size]
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/52/1a/nigeria-u17-australia-u17_11wizu8ldjsp71gr2qd358hyte.jpg?t=-1275552448&w=620&h=430[/img]
The teenager won the Golden Boot as the Super Eaglets won the U17 World Cup in 2015 and despite holding talks with Wolfsburg is holding out for a move to the GunnersNigeria Under-17 star Victor Osimhen has hinted that Arsenalare interested in his services as he looks to secure a move to Europe.

The striker starred as the Super Eaglets won the U17 World Cup earlier this year, scoring 10 goals to finish with the Golden Bootas well as being named the second-best player at the tournament behind team-mate Kelechi Nwakali.

And after being linked with a host of clubs including Manchester City and Tottenham, the forward has admitted that he has held talks with Wolfsburg.

But teenager Osimhen insists he is going to hold out for a possible move to the Emirates Stadium and has hinted he is set to visit north London in the near future.

"I spoke with the [Wolfsburg] coach who also made several promises and if I eventually choose to sign for them, I hope they’ll keep their word," he toldfootballlive.ng.

"But I have not decided where to go yet because Arsenal are also showing strong interests and perhaps after my visit to the club, I will have a clear view of where I want to go."
m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4102/transfer-zone/2015/12/24/18670752/arsenal-must-convince-me-nigerian-under-17-star-osimhen
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:33am On Dec 25, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Martins Backs Eaglets’ Bamigboye For Stardom In Europe
[/size]

By Adesanya Taiwo:
Super Eagles striker,Obafemi Martins, has tipped Golden Eaglet star Funsho Bamigboye for greatness as he the young player bids to launch his career.

The youngster assisted the Seattle Sounders star to score the first and second goals during the All Stars 5-3 friendly victory over Westerloo Academy in Lagos on Wednesday.

Martins told Comple tesportsnigeria.com that Bamigboye, a key member of the Golden Eaglets squad that won the FIFA U-17 World Cup in Chile two months ago, will be a force to reckon with soon.

“Bamigboye is a very good young player who is ready to explode on the big stage,” Martins said.
“He will surely go places if he is properly managed.”

Bamigboye has been linked with different top clubs in Europe including Ajax Amsterdam in Holland.
www.completesportsnigeria.com/martins-backs-eaglets-bamigboye-stardom-europe/
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:35am On Dec 25, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Amuneke wants new challenge
By: Sammy Wejinya
[/size]

Emmanuel Amuneke

Nigeria’s Under-17 football team coach, Emmanuel Amuneke says he is “no longer interested” in training the Golden Eaglets.

Amuneke led the Eaglets to success at the 2015 Fifa Under-17 World Cup in Chile but believes he has done his bit and is looking forward to a new challenge.

He noted that he is not sure what his “next challenge” will be but is adamant it will not be with the Nigeria under-17s.

“I have been in this category for years and to be honest I am not interested in continuing with the under-17s.

“We have to be honest with ourselves.
“One has to move forward and I am looking forward to the next challenge.

“We will see what the future brings,” the trainer told Nigeria Info FM.
Amuneke replaced Manu Garba as head coach of Nigeria’s under-17s in 2013.
ng.supersport.mobi/football/nigeria/news/151224/Amuneke_wants_new_challenge
[/b]
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by justiz5(m): 3:54am On Dec 25, 2015
BlackAlbino6:
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]

Emmanuel Amuneke

Nigeria’s Under-17 football team coach, Emmanuel Amuneke says he is “no longer interested” in training the Golden Eaglets.

Amuneke led the Eaglets to success at the 2015 Fifa Under-17 World Cup in Chile but believes he has done his bit and is looking forward to a new challenge.

He noted that he is not sure what his “next challenge” will be but is adamant it will not be with the Nigeria under-17s.

“I have been in this category for years and to be honest I am not interested in continuing with the under-17s.

[/b]

Hope this is no the handwork of pride?

I rate Coaching at this level so high because one is raising future talents.
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by joseph1013: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2015
BlackAlbino6:
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]

Emmanuel Amuneke

[/b]
I am disappointed with this news, so I hope it is not true.

Amunike should know that this role in itself is a great challenge. The chance to be the go-to person in the world when we talk about talent scouting and development. One would think that he'd embrace it.

Awful news!

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2015
AIG07:
*Arrives for christmas*
*knocks d door* sees someone
*oh... Sir Bascovanveli* shakes hand then ushered in. *wow things has really change over here*.
Meeting new faces(sir. Forgiveness et al)
nice seeing the elders Sir. Icon4s, Tbaba, thegoodjoe, enomakos et al seeping their wine after argueing out Alaba's issue with sir forgiveness...
*Enters d kitchen just to find Madam Confu n Miss Safari busy dealing with xmas turkey*
hmmm this xmas go sweet die...
I can't wait for the d arrival or Sir. Mikron, TheSuperNerd etc as I chill with Sir. Tomtoxic joseph1013.
Wishing everybody merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
You guys in all our national sport threads on nairaland are just too much. You've made d off d pitch experience a terrific one. KUDOS TO YOU ALL. Love u!
*Smiles*

Same to u. Happy holidays to all.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1013:
I am disappointed with this news, so I hope it is not true.

Amunike should know that this role in itself is a great challenge. The chance to be the go-to person in the world when we talk about talent scouting and development. One would think that he'd embrace it.

Awful news!

If the news where not true, he would have debunked the news going round. I actually waited till the following day to post the news item.

This was how Stephen Keshi's rain with the Super Eagles started dwindling.
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by timm61: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Good morning everyone, am MR TIMOTHY by name. Here was my won ticket of my saturday's fixed games . Congratulations to myself and my subscribers. Next fixed games are for wednesday. Invest into the new year with real fixed games now. Interested persons should me now on +2348106159812. Strictly for business persons and for higher staker only. Take part and celebrate more

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by enomakos(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Someone shall tell coach emmanuel amuneke to remain with the u-17
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by enomakos(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
BlackAlbino6:
[b][size=14pt]
Martins Backs Eaglets’ Bamigboye For Stardom In Europe
[/size]

By Adesanya Taiwo:
Super Eagles striker,Obafemi Martins, has tipped Golden Eaglet star Funsho Bamigboye for greatness as he the young player bids to launch his career.

The youngster assisted the Seattle Sounders star to score the first and second goals during the All Stars 5-3 friendly victory over Westerloo Academy in Lagos on Wednesday.

Martins told Comple tesportsnigeria.com that Bamigboye, a key member of the Golden Eaglets squad that won the FIFA U-17 World Cup in Chile two months ago, will be a force to reckon with soon.

“Bamigboye is a very good young player who is ready to explode on the big stage,” Martins said.
“He will surely go places if he is properly managed.”

Bamigboye has been linked with different top clubs in Europe including Ajax Amsterdam in Holland.
www.completesportsnigeria.com/martins-backs-eaglets-bamigboye-stardom-europe/
[/b]
i did't like this funsho bamigboye at all
he must have a very powerful Godfather
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
BlackAlbino6:
[b][size=14pt]
[/size]

Emmanuel Amuneke

[/b]

I don't blame him. Coaching u-17 is a fulfilling job but that is not why he got into it, he wants to coach at the highest level. I wish him the best.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BlackAlbino6(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
enomakos:

Are you sure you watched the guy very well?
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by enomakos(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
BlackAlbino6:
Are you sure you watched the guy very well?
i did all i know is this guy made it to the team cos of his powerful connection
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BlackAlbino6(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
enomakos:
i did
all i know is this guy made it to the team cos of his powerful connection
[size=14pt]
Hmmmmmmmmnnnnn
[/size]
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by hkidola00(m): 5:18am On Dec 31, 2015
enomakos:
may GOD forgive me, but dat is just my exact mind, so on point
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by enomakos(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
BlackAlbino6:
[size=14pt] Hmmmmmmmmnnnnn [/size] .
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by enomakos(m): 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
hkidola00:
may GOD forgive me, but dat is just my exact mind, so on point
it is good you share my views
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by tbaba1234: 12:03am On Jan 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Seems Osimhen has decided on Wolfsburg.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by joseph1013: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
tbaba1234:
Alampasu debut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNi0Nhx2x5Y

This is a most wonderful debut. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by Greenbuoy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
tbaba1234:
Alampasu debut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNi0Nhx2x5Y
no enyeama? no problem!
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BlackAlbino6(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
FIFA clampdown stalls Arsenal's move for Nigerian younsters
Biyi Akangbe
[/size]

By: Imhons Erons
The world football governing body's punishing hammer may stop the FA Cup champions from completing the signing of the teenagers before the
January transfer window slams shut.

According to reports, Arsenal have agreed deals to bring Nigerian youngsters Kelechi Nwakali and Samuel Chukwueze to the Emirates Stadium before the 1 February transfer deadline.

The duo were members of the victorious Nigeria squad at the Under-17 World Cup in Chile last November.

Although, the Daily Star claims that only work permits and visas are holding up the deal, it has emerged that the fear of FIFA's whip may be the biggest obstacle in the way of the deal.

FIFA frowns on the movement of players under the age of 18 and threatens transfer bans on any found quilty, a clampdown that will affect any Arsenal transfer for the two youngsters.

Nwakali is only 17 – he turns 18 in the summer. Chukwueze is 16. He doesn’t turn 18 until the summer of 2017.

Barcelona recently served a one-year transfer ban for illegally signing players under the age of 18. Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid also face being banned from signing players over the next two windows.

While Arsenal are among a number of Premier League clubs to be investigated by Fifa.

Arsenal are expected to pay £3million to the Diamond Football Academy in Umuahia, Nigeria for the pair if the move goes through.
www.soccernet.com.ng/2016/01/fifa-clampdown-stalls-arsenals-move-for.html
[/b]
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Seems Official:
1). Kelechi Nwakali will join Arsenal FC on a 4-yr deal with a medical to be done this friday. He's been granted a visa and work permit clearance. He'll initially team up with Arsenal's U-18s/U-19s/U-21s...

It's reported he's asked for Kanu's jersey no (the no.25). #smiles

Samuel "Robben" Chukwueze will join Arsenal's youth ranks in the coming month.

2). Victor Osimhen signs pro-deal with VFL Woflsburg on Jan.1 2017. Right now, there's a binding agreement (a kinda pre-pro deal) between Ultimate Strikers (his academy) and Wolfsburg on Osimhen.
Also, there's an international co-operation agreement between Wolfsburg and Ultimate Strikers academy.

Sources:

www.express.co.uk/sport/football/639007/Kelechi-Nwakali-flyring-to-London-Arsenal-transfer-news-gossip

goonertalk.com/2016/01/28/new-signing-i-am-going-to-arsenal-to-work-and-try-to-be-the-best-i-can/

mobi.supersport.com/football/nigeria/news/160128/Wolfsburg_tidy_up_signing_of_Osimhen

www.allarsenal.com/2016/01/arsenalrumours/i-am-going-to-arsenal-midfielder-flies-to-london-to-finalise-deal/

africanfootball.com//news/606420/BREAKING-Wolfsburg-sign-agreement-for-Osimhen
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Seems Official:
1). Kelechi Nwakali will join Arsenal FC on a 4-yr deal with a medical to be done this friday. He's been granted a visa and work permit clearance. He'll initially team up with Arsenal's U-18s/U-19s/U-21s...

It's reported he's asked for Kanu's jersey no (the no.25). #smiles

Samuel "Robben" Chukwueze will join Arsenal's youth ranks in the coming month.

2). Victor Osimhen signs pro-deal with VFL Woflsburg on Jan.1 2017. Right now, there's a binding agreement (a kinda pre-pro deal) between Ultimate Strikers (his academy) and Wolfsburg on Osimhen.
Also, there's an international co-operation agreement between Wolfsburg and Ultimate Strikers academy.

Sources:

www.express.co.uk/sport/football/639007/Kelechi-Nwakali-flyring-to-London-Arsenal-transfer-news-gossip

goonertalk.com/2016/01/28/new-signing-i-am-going-to-arsenal-to-work-and-try-to-be-the-best-i-can/

mobi.supersport.com/football/nigeria/news/160128/Wolfsburg_tidy_up_signing_of_Osimhen

www.allarsenal.com/2016/01/arsenalrumours/i-am-going-to-arsenal-midfielder-flies-to-london-to-finalise-deal/

africanfootball.com//news/606420/BREAKING-Wolfsburg-sign-agreement-for-Osimhen

Brilliant deal. Stellar group are the Shiznit. They are also handling Nacho. That is four bright Nigerian talents in their hands.

The Stellar group are good, for them to get a work permit for Kelechi Nwakali.

That means they would have secured a work permit for Osimhen.
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by tbaba1234: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Brilliant deal. Stellar group are the Shiznit. They are also handling Nacho. That is four bright Nigerian talents in their hands.

Nacho and Nwakali can get work permits as 'special talents'. They won best player at under 17.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sir Tbaba is right. Nwakali and Iheanacho are keen "special talent cases". Though Osimhen would have gotten through via special talent also because of the world goals record he holds at U-17 level. Osimhen just preferred Wolfsburg to Arsenal.... #smiles

Anyway, I'm super glad for all these wondeful news. It's great for our football. And uhmm.... I believe Joel Osikel and John Enogela are also under the tutelage of Stellar group right?

Last time I read about them they were among the four 2015 Eaglets taken under Stellar group's wings.

If I'm right... That should make it 5 Bright Nigerian talents under Stellar's handling.

TheGoodJoe:

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Sir Tbaba is right. Nwakali and Iheanacho are keen "special talent cases". Though Osimhen would have gotten through via special talent also because of the world goals record he holds at U-17 level. Osimhen just preferred Wolfsburg to Arsenal.... #smiles

Anyway, I'm super glad for all these wondeful news. It's great for our football. And uhmm.... I believe Joel Osikel and John Enogela are also under the tutelage of Stellar group right?

Last time I read about them they were among the four 2015 Eaglets taken under Stellar group's wings.

If I'm right... That should make it 5 Bright Nigerian talents under Stellar's handling.

Iheanacho, Nwakali, Chukwueze, Osimhen, plus the two you mentioned. That makes Six. This is really impressive. Finally, we have some of our brightest talents under top quality agents.
Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Six?? Wow! This keeps getting better and better..... #smiles

Didn't know Osimhen was under Stellar group's handling.

TheGoodJoe:

Iheanacho, Nwakali, Chukwueze, Osimhen, plus the two you mentioned. That makes Six. This is really impressive. Finally, we have some of our brightest talents under top quality agents.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by NLban: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
CS Sfaxien Make New Move For Golden Eaglets Star Lukman Zakari
[/size]

Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that Tunisian Ligue 1 club CS Sfaxien have reignited their interest in Nigeria Under 17 international Lukman Zakari.

A proposed move to the Juventus of the Arabs fell through in December due to the actions of rival agents, who approached the defender’s family with imaginary offers from English Premier League teams.

In the coming days, the central defender and his bonafide intermediary will jet out to Tunisia to formalize his transfer to CS Sfaxien, with the player expected to append his signature to a preliminary contract that will be activated in December 2016.

Portuguese club Boavista showed interest in Lukman Zakari after the Fifa Under 17s only for the youngster to reject the move.

The Unity Academy star made seven appearances for the Golden Eaglets in Chile.
www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=17857
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2016
I hope these teams don't forget Lazarus. He reminds me of Dani Alvez.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup / Drogba Separates From His Wife, Lalla Diakate, After 10 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.