Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! (12416 Views)

Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / The Aba Pandemonium, What The Igbos Should Do / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by saint047(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
PMB was not drunk when he made the 97% and 5% remarks. Do you expect those concerned to give him a flower bouquet for that?

21 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
I was at a bar yesterday evening and some ikwerre pips were arguing this Biafra stuff, according to them they said everybody dae vex even army, that ever since Buharo became president that all he has been doing is promote and give his brothers power, the army is divided some deep down know that something is wrong but they owe there obligation to Nigeria.
I still stand on my disposition that we igbos should not be the tool to do others bidding so that at the end if it fails we wont be stranded.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by EternalTruths: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
lygn19:
I was at a bar yesterday evening and some ikwerre pips were arguing this Biafra stuff, according to them they said everybody dae vex even army, that ever since Buharo became president that all he has been doing is promote and give his brothers power, the army is divided some deep down know that something is wrong but they owe there obligation to Nigeria.
I still stand on my disposition that we igbos should not be the tool to do others bidding so that at the end of it fails we would be stranded.

Buhari is fulfilling US 2015 prediction about Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

Buhari is fulfilling US 2015 prediction about Nigeria
let us not be the willing tools, interest and secession are two different things, I wont like our people to be the sacrificial lamb if this thing fails.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
My battery is low now.
We will be well.
Fight the good fight, for #Biafra!
#FREENNAMDIKANU

13 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
#speechless . . .
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by EternalTruths: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
My battery is low now.
We will be well.
Fight the good fight, for #Biafra!
#FREENNAMDIKANU

God bless you.

cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by bukifemi1: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA, kudos you are quite excellent in report. Keep on... cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by brown3: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Join the fight, do your best.

I thank nairaland's nigerians, they have motivated me.

Another call from rumuokoro, updates soon.

Updates!

There is zero movement so they sent a bike to pick me, Chinedu says he is from umuokoro, I told him his people don't think so, he said they will say their minds by actions or a referendum.
He is ikwerre, the boys here have improvised, they had handkerchiefs soaked in kerosene, it quelled the effect of the teargas, our people at aba road cannot buy anything so the ones from okoro are taking biscuits and water to them through hidden paths.
I just sent 2 10lts of kerosene and handkerchiefs to them.

O am now with the okoro people, we are marching from eliozu to okoro junction. Currently in front of brainfield.

The people are speaking, we didn't so this, they did it themselves.

#FREENNAMDIKANU
good job my Biafra brother, how can we involve the international media. We need to work towards that.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by IlekeHD: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
IlekeHD

Is this where I'm called in to validate the Biafra existence? You're a fool if you think Yorubas don't want you to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by chesterlee(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
#WinterIsComing #BiafraIsComing #ReleaseNnamdiKanu

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by IlekeHD: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by manneger2: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
My battery is low now. We will be well. Fight the good fight, for #Biafra! #FREENNAMDIKANU
may Chukwu okike abiama bless u brother

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Atlantian: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
How did USA know that Nigeria will disintegrate in 2015 ? It is simple! The country was misruled and the almagamation, they knew will expire in 2015. And the protectorates will be better off on their own. GEJ slowed it down by conceding but Buhari fueled it by lopsided appointments.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by redsproperty: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
warrior01:

Isn't it funny, you hate them so much but you can't do without them. You're dying inside to be like them but you just can't cos you were born a coward.
.....i dont hate them...they are just preaching hatred and because its pdp back up plan
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by eldav(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
That was harsh bro grin

warrior01:

Isn't it funny, you hate them so much but you can't do without them. You're dying inside to be like them but you just can't cos you were born a coward.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Balkan:
See the difference in maturity, if it were in the North, you see the hungry Abbokis braking shops and looting, same as in South West.

You will never see that in the SE/SS. Ww are not hungry.
ain't hungry @ll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Henry22(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Information: hostile attack against the aba group, three persons have been shot, no details on their condition.

We are close to rumuokwuta, armored tanks are stuck at rumuokoro traffic.

Chukwu Abiama is with us.
brother may God (chukwu okike abiama) bless you, will be joining you guys by next week when i will be in portharcourt

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Buhari needs to come down to the south east,
If for anything, this is a tell that the people don't trust their leaders anymore.
The allures of meeting Mr President will make them feel valued, and quell their anger.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
londongal03:
ain't hungry @ll

if nigeria is taking very good care of you, why else are you crying about marginalization?
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by eldav(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
The Bible says that there is nothing that happens on earth without the knowledge of God. That means, events can't take God unawares. I know there is a reason why God allowed Buhari to come into power. It's for Biafra to be restored.

Buhari - Letter B started his name. Six Letters.

Biafra - Letter B started her name. Six Letters.

cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
basilo101:
i think the way u co ordinate this shuold be top secret and not made public
It would be easier for camel to pass through needle eye than for some folks to stop bragging and chest beating! cool I challenge to them to take up arms and confront the security and let see, if their live will remain the same! cool
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
IlekeHD:

Is this where I'm called in to validate the Biafra existence? You're a fool if you think Yorubas don't want you to leave.

You're an ediot; I overestimated you.

Do you know why I called you?

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by demielvis: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
redsproperty:
.....i dont hate them...they are just preaching hatred and because its pdp back up plan
Hw are they preaching hate bro? Is saying the truth now termed preaching hate?
FYI we Biafrans have nothing doing with pdp.I voted neither of them during elections

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by brown3: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

if nigeria is taking very good care of you, why else are you crying about marginalization?
man can not live by bread alone. Though no surprise because yoruba re known as hungry people. I can remember aregbe fufu

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
brown3:
man can not live by bread alone. Though no surprise because yoruba re known as hungry people. I can remember aregbe fufu

dimwit, i'm not yoruba.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
brown3:
Like seriously! I know he's seeking for attention... buh I don't have his time!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by eleko1: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
@ Freedom4biafra.pls stop misleading the youth to anarchy. War isn't a child play.I'm so sure pipu I see in the picture and u too will bolt/run @the sound of exhaust pipe cheesy grin grin embarassed lipsrsealed.Let join hand together and support the FG.May Chukwudi Okere grin bless una
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by IlekeHD: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You're an ediot; I overestimated you.

Do you know why I called you?

Judging by your previous anti-Biafra movement and your premonition that this would turn violent, I'm guessing you need a support system? You're the ediot.

We all know this was going to turn violent. I've never seen a protest in any climate that doesn't turn violent.....in the US, in the UK etc.

Unfortunately for many of your brothers that are still caught in the emotional sentiments of Biafra, by the time they realize that this isn't the way to go, IPOB will be tagged another violent/boko haramic group in Nigeria.

I support the agitation for Biafra, because Lawd knows we Nigerians/Yorubas are sick of such bad bedfellows, but this isn't the way to go about it.

Even if Nnamdi wanted to stop it now, it's too late. Thing is, the North is not ready to release ND oil. The way this country is structured, everything will favor them, unless the South unites (which I don't see in the future). So guess what? Welcome to another boko haram movement.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
IlekeHD:

[s]Judging by your previous anti-Biafra movement and your premonition that this would turn violent, I'm guessing you need a support system? You're the ediot.

We all know this was going to turn violent. I've never seen a protest in any climate that doesn't turn violent.....in the US, in the UK etc.

Unfortunately for many of your brothers that are still caught in the emotional sentiments of Biafra, by the time they realize that this isn't the way to go, IPOB will be tagged another violent/boko haramic group in Nigeria.

I support the agitation for Biafra, because Lawd knows we Nigerians/Yorubas are sick of such bad bedfellows, but this isn't the way to go about it.

Even if Nnamdi wanted to stop it now, it's too late. Thing is, the North is not ready to release ND oil. The way this country is structured, everything will favor them, unless the South unites (which I don't see in the future). So guess what? Welcome to another boko haram movement.[/s]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sylvanus Giwa Slumps And Dies (Special Assistant To Governor Ishaku Of Taraba) / Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (PART 2) By FFK / If You Were Ambode, What 2 Things Would You Do To Improve Traffic In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.