Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! (12407 Views)

Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / The Aba Pandemonium, What The Igbos Should Do / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

How will you sustain Biafra?

How many industry have you built?

How many resources have you discovered and is harnessing?

How many roads? How many farmland?

What good port have you built? Airport?

angry
are these the reasons or questions u have for saying igbos are not ready? I think u ve never been to the region and u don't knw the modus operandi of the system. Don't sweat it we are fine

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
how is it that they are not ready pls enlighten me
If this your protest should turn violence, are you folks ready with concrete war plans. The same mistake Ojuwku made may repeat itself now! Yoruba are not against your quest for Biafra, just don't rush into what you may not be able to shoulder alone. And when it backfire, you should not accuse us of sitting on the fence.
If Nigeria will break let break peacefully cool #GOWON
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
are these the reasons or questions u have for saying igbos are not ready? I think u ve never been to the region and u don't knw the modus operandi of the system. Don't sweat it we are fine

i live in the heart of the east, and this place i'm looking at right now, is not ready to be a country.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by frakdon(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

if nigeria is taking very good care of you, why else are you crying about marginalization?
she told you, Nigeria is taking care of her?well for your information, what Nigeria did was to give her fish, and never showed her how to fish...Ako'na Uche*

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
frakdon:
she told you, Nigeria is taking care of her?well for your information, what Nigeria did was to give her fish, and never showed her how to fish...Ako'na Uche*

for giving you fish, they have tried. Nobody would breastfeed you in this day and age. Go hustle man.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by frakdon(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

i live in the heart of the east, and this place i'm looking at right now, is not ready to be a country.
through the year, 1950-1960, was your Nigeria ready to be a country?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
If this your protest should turn violence, are you folks ready with concrete war plans. The same mistake Ojuwku made may repeat itself now! Yoruba are not against your quest for Biafra, just don't rush into what you may not be able to shoulder alone. And when it backfire, you should not accuse us of sitting on the fence.
If Nigeria will break let break peacefully cool #GOWON
who says a peaceful protest has to turn violent? If u live in a country with regard for human right should that even come up? Protesting (peacefully) is considered a tool used by the masses to express themselves in a democratic setting.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
frakdon:
through the year, 1950-1960, was your Nigeria ready to be a country?

Yes, since the 1940s, Nigeria had being planning the independence.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Obiagu1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
My brother, I salute you.

God is with us, this time we will not fail.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

if u do then u know the answer to those questions but u choose not accept the truth, either way nigeria in itself is a failed country and things will only get worse

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
who says a peaceful protest has to turn violent? If u live in a country with regard for human right should that even come up? Protesting (peacefully) is considered a tool used by the masses to express themselves in a democratic setting.
DO YOU LACK COMPREHENSION SKILL OR WHAT?! The key word is "IF.......SHOULD TURN......." let rephrase it for you, should protest turn violence are you folks ready for consequences that may follow?!
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
if u do then u know the answer to those questions but u choose not accept the truth, either way nigeria in itself is a failed country and things will only get worse

there's still hope for Nigeria, if we put our mind to make it work.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nedu09(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

How will you sustain Biafra?

How many industry have you built?

How many resources have you discovered and is harnessing?

How many roads? How many farmland?

What good port have you built? Airport?

angry
HAVE YOU HARD OF INNOSON (IVM)? THIS IS WHAT YOUR CLAN CAN NEVER ACHIEVE IN THERE LIFE TIME.... YOU THINK EVERY ECONOMY IS BUILT ON OIL RIGHT?? TOO MUCH OF EWEDU DEY CRASH SENSE OF REASONING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
DO YOU LACK COMPREHENSION SKILL OR WHAT?! The key word is "IF"
Relax! I know u re itching to engage in insults but I'm not ur guy for that. Like I also said "IF u live in a country with regard for human rights that shouldn't have come up" I didn't omit "our" keyword. And u are also the one challenging them to take up arms and challenge the security officials from ur previous post, which means u really want the protest to go violent but u ll be disappointed in that regard

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nedu09:

HAVE YOU HARD OF INNOSON? THIS WHAT YOUR CLAN CAN NEVER ACHIEVE IN THERE LIFE TIME....

have many innoson's car have you bought? Innoson's biggest customers are Nigerians, and you, my friend, is about to cripple his business.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Chilug(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
It would be easier for camel to pass through needle eye than for some folks to stop bragging and chest beating! cool I challenge to them to take up arms and confront the security and let see, if their live will remain the same! cool
Well, that's the different. They are not from the North or West.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by frakdon(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

for giving you fish, they have tried. Nobody would breastfeed you in this day and age. Go hustle man.
hahaha! People see ode! You lack sense of reasoning Did I hear you say, "go hustle?" and what do you think, we biafrans are doing? Stop giving us fish, stop trying for us, biko...

Hmmm! I think, it should be, "Go get sense man"....

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

meh! That statement is now old. Let me give u a tip or rather a question u don't have to answer "Every presidential regime have only ended up worse than the previous one isn't it?"

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

meh! That statement is now old. Let me give u a tip or rather a question u don't have to answer "Every presidential regime have only ended up worse than the previous one true or false?"

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by drmikeadams(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:

Same old story! Goodluck to the realization of the Biafra dream

Nugget: when we talk of dream, we mean something unrealitic, unnatural...
grin grin grin dreams come true...abi ..when u finished secondary school ,u had no dreams of becoming a banker or lawyer or agbero. angryMartin luther had a dream.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Adminisher: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
psucc:
Hmmmh. Biafra. What the north feared most and planned to nip in the bud by removing GEJ had come at a time they feel secured with their own in power, it comes.

You won't believe how annoying this statement is. Jonathan governed by the grace of God and the North. Ibos did not make him President. There is no need persuading you from the path of destruction but please don't ask for sympathy when it happens.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
meh! That statement is now old. Let me give u a tip or rather a question u don't have to answer "Every presidential regime have only ended up worse than the previous one isn't it?"

No it's not. Everyone seems to be an improvement on the other. GEJ was better than OBJ. and PMB will be better than GEJ.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
Relax! I know u re itching to engage in insults but I'm not ur guy for that. Like I also said "IF u live in a country with regard for human rights that shouldn't have come up" I didn't omit "our" keyword

You folks case is like case of a man applauding his little son that playing with a keg of petrol and matches box in his sitting room! Ile ta ni o ma jona tan, ki se my own na! Goodluck to the Biafra quest! cool
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by drmikeadams(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin tell ur selves the truth,,Biafra or no Biafra protests,,Nigeria is a failed state...travel outside the shores of nigeria then u will understand .,shikena grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by frakdon(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

Yes, since the 1940s, Nigeria had being planning the independence.
planing and been ready, na 2 different things, boy.......ok let's agree that, they were plans in the 1940s for independent, and this is 2015/2016 right? Well, as you can see we biafrans are planing for our own independence, so that by 50-70 years time to come....hahaha, boy I don't need to tell you, what we are gonna be, because we are your worst fear, you are scared of the sun raising, well its late, even for the devil...

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
frakdon:
planing and been ready, na 2 different things, boy.......ok let's agree that, they were plans in the 1940s for independent, and this is 2015/2016 right? Well, as you can see we biafrans are planing for our own independent, so that by 50-70 years time to come....hahaha, boy I don't need to tell you, what we are gonna be, because we are your worst fear, you are scared of the sun raising, well its late, even for the devil...

actually, i'm scared of sharing the same country with your kind that reason with their hearts.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nedu09(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

have many innoson's car have you bought? Innoson's biggest customers are Nigerians, and you, my friend, is about to cripple his business.
NA LIE!!!!!!!!!!! WHETHER NIJIRIA OR NOT, TOYOTA/ IVM GO STILL DEY ENTER MARKET..... WHAT OF GHANA, CAMEROON ETC THAT PURCHASED THOUSANDS OF TRUCKS,COACH AND SUVS??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin dreams come true...abi ..when u finished secondary school ,u had no dreams of becoming a banker or lawyer or agbero. angry
what I have is AMBITION NOT DREAM. Because dream is what you experience when you are sleeping. And you folks are still sleeping, when you wake up and we talk about breaking Nigeria without all these show of shame and chest beating. Still then I have sweet dream!
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nedu09:
NA LIE!!!!!!!!!!! WHETHER NIJIRIA OR NOT, TOYOTA GO STILL DEY ENTER MARKET..... WHAT OF GHANA, CAMEROON ETC THAT PURCHASED THOUSANDS OF TRUCKS,COACH AND SUVS??

you don't get it, do you?
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

No it's not. Everyone seems to be an improvement on the other. GEJ was better than OBJ. and PMB will be better than GEJ.
GEJ was better than OBJ? Really! How come u guys wanted him out so bad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Reverses Okoi Obono-Obla's Suspension / "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode / PDP Rejects N7bn Budget For Obaseki’s Foreign Trips in 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.