Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! (12410 Views)

Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / The Aba Pandemonium, What The Igbos Should Do / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by IlekeHD: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You're an ediot; I overestimated you.
Do you know why I called you?

The truth is often hard to swallow.

Judging by your previous anti-Biafra movement and your premonition that this would turn violent, I'm guessing you need a support system? You're the ediot.

We all know this was going to turn violent. I've never seen a protest in any climate that doesn't turn violent.....in the US, in the UK etc.

Unfortunately for many of your brothers that are still caught in the emotional sentiments of Biafra, by the time they realize that this isn't the way to go, IPOB will be tagged another violent/boko haramic group in Nigeria.

I support the agitation for Biafra, because Lawd knows we Nigerians/Yorubas are sick of such bad bedfellows, but this isn't the way to go about it.

Even if Nnamdi wanted to stop it now, it's too late. Thing is, the North is not ready to release ND oil. The way this country is structured, everything will favor them, unless the South unites (which I don't see in the future). So guess what? Welcome to another boko haram movement.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
IlekeHD:

[s]The truth is often hard to swallow.

Judging by your previous anti-Biafra movement and your premonition that this would turn violent, I'm guessing you need a support system? You're the ediot.

We all know this was going to turn violent. I've never seen a protest in any climate that doesn't turn violent.....in the US, in the UK etc.

Unfortunately for many of your brothers that are still caught in the emotional sentiments of Biafra, by the time they realize that this isn't the way to go, IPOB will be tagged another violent/boko haramic group in Nigeria.

I support the agitation for Biafra, because Lawd knows we Nigerians/Yorubas are sick of such bad bedfellows, but this isn't the way to go about it.

Even if Nnamdi wanted to stop it now, it's too late. Thing is, the North is not ready to release ND oil. The way this country is structured, everything will favor them, unless the South unites (which I don't see in the future). So guess what? Welcome to another boko haram movement[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by unclejb2(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Asolab:
Very funny to c u struggling for a millinieum dream,mind u Ojukwu was born a nigerian led biafra movement for 30month,later died as a Nigerian case closed
Biafra is beyond any individual. Ojukwu is a Biafran hero, he started the struggle, we will finish it for our unborn children.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
redsproperty:
when una go reach lagos
Won bi won da lati try nonsense like that, won fe ku ni?! cool they will not even reach Benin talk more Ore town before talking of Lagos! grin
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by IlekeHD: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You're an ediot; I overestimated you.
Do you know why I called you?

The truth is often hard to swallow..

Even if Nnamdi wanted to stop it now, it's too late. Thing is, the North is not ready to release ND oil. The way this country is structured, everything will favor them, unless the South unites (which I don't see in the future). So guess what? Welcome to another boko haram movement.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by brown3: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

dimwit, i'm not yoruba.
yes u not a yoruba, but a caward from rusted roof in oshogbo.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nedu09(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
WOW!! THIS ONE NA CORRECT i-REPORT FROM FREEDOM4BIAFRA........ I PASSED THAT PLACE IN THE MORNING FROM RUMUOKWUTA IT WAS BUSY, SURPRISE TO SEE IT IS DESERTED.. IKWERE BOYS DON'T CARRY THE MATTER FOR HEAD...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by FreeGlobe(f): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Please give us another challenge.

You said we are illiterates, are we? Do you write better than I do?

Biafra marches on.

We are not hired, we are not paid, we are broke, but we are resolute!

Market women threw edibles at us, men bought us water and drinks, we March on.
you are a leader. No going back!!!!!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
Won bi won da lati try nonsense like that, won fe ku ni?! cool they will not even reach Benin talk more Ore town before talking of Lagos! grin
Useless son of a yo&obber rapist!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by unclejb2(m): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
lygn19:

let us not be the willing tools, interest and secession are two different things, I wont like our people to be the sacrificial lamb if this thing fails.
Pls u can watch from the sidelines. Biafra is alive in the hearts of millions of people all across the globe.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
brown3:
yes u not a yoruba, but a caward from rusted roof in oshogbo.

ezi ohia. Easy escape for coward biafran....yoruba.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
IlekeHD:

[[s]b]The truth is often hard to swallow..[/b]

Even if Nnamdi wanted to stop it now, it's too late. Thing is, the North is not ready to release ND oil. The way this country is structured, everything will favor them, unless the South unites (which I don't see in the future). So guess what? Welcome to another boko haram movement.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by FreeGlobe(f): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
IlekeHD:

The truth is often hard to swallow..

cry me a river Ilekeh. you people think we are Yorubas that are afraid of fulani. we always walk the talk. Why are Yorubas anti biafra? Are you afraid to stay alone or with your fulani masters?

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by unclejb2(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
It would be easier for camel to pass through needle eye than for some folks to stop bragging and chest beating! cool I challenge to them to take up arms and confront the security and let see, if their live will remain the same! cool
do not allow ur imbecility to be a public glare. IPOB is not violent and Biafra is no war zone

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by brown3: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

ezi ohia. Easy escape for coward biafran....yoruba.
we know u and ur people re caward gambari slave

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by FreeGlobe(f): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
eleko1:
@ Freedom4biafra.pls stop misleading the youth to anarchy. War isn't a child play.I'm so sure pipu I see in the picture and u too will bolt/run @the sound of exhaust pipe cheesy grin grin embarassed lipsrsealed.Let join hand together and support the FG.May Chukwudi Okere grin bless una
typical from Nigerian cowards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
brown3:
we know u and ur people re caward gambari slave

whether you deny it or not, doesn't change my nativity one bit. This is not the time for biafra.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by IlekeHD: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

cry me a river Ilekeh. you people think we are Yorubas that are afraid of fulani. we always walk the talk. Why are Yorubas anti biafra? Are you afraid to stay alone or with your fulani masters?

No one is crying you a river.

If you don't want the truth, don't quote Ilekehd to bring her awesome presence.

You people are afraid of Fulanis because with all the atrocities they're CURRENTLY committing in your land, you haven't spoken out against them.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
londongal03:
I'm a Useless son of a rapist!

Omo ijoba, GOWON imply Go On With One Nigeria! #Gowon cool ask your old folks the meaning if you can't still comprehend what I'm hinting at. Ode!
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by brown3: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

whether you deny it or not, doesn't change my nativity one bit. This is not the time for biafra.
tipical of a lazy caward yoruba man, always wishing bad luck to those who work hard to better their future.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
unclejb2:
do not allow ur imbecility to be a public glare. IPOB is not violent and Biafra is no war zone
Your brothers here asked for challenges and I gave him one. What's so bad in that, biko just say the challenge is beyond you folks. Thank
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
brown3:
tipical of a lazy caward yoruba man, always wishing bad luck to those who work hard to better their future.

I'm done here. Nkapi

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
IlekeHD:

pls enlighten us on how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by eleko1: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Young man.I'm so sure U are nowhere around there.Bullet isn't a stone.U can't sit in the comfort of ur room/shop inciting violence.IGBO,embrace PEACE.
FreeGlobe:

typical from Nigerian cowards.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

So there is a particular time set aside for biafra

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
So there is a particular time set aside for biafra

the igbos are not ready for Biafra now.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

the igbos are not ready for Biafra now.
how is it that they are not ready pls enlighten me

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
how is it that they are not ready pls enlighten me

How will you sustain Biafra?

How many industry have you built?

How many resources have you discovered and is harnessing?

How many roads? How many farmland?

What good port have you built? Airport?

angry
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by brown3: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

I'm done here. I'm Nkapi
caward scratch face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nedu09(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
THIS BIGOTED LOTS FROM OSHOGBO WILL MAKE ME HATE BISOLA.... SERIOUSLY........... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina: Supreme Court Annuls Masari’s Sack Of 34 Elected PDP Chairmen / Comparing Jonathan Administration With Buhari Administration.. / We’ll No Longer Recognise Results Obtained Under Duress – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.