Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! (12409 Views)

Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / The Aba Pandemonium, What The Igbos Should Do / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nedu09(m): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

have many innoson's car have you bought? Innoson's biggest customers are Nigerians, and you, my friend, is about to cripple his business.
WHICH OF YOUR FRIEND cheesy cheesy? HE SHOULD AT LIST START FROM BARROW AND KEKE ASSEMBLY, BEFORE DREAMING TO BE LIKE INNOSON MANUFACTURING. BESIDES, WHETHER NIJIRIA OR NOT, TOYOTA, IVM GO STILL DEY ENTER MARKET..... WHAT OF GHANA, CAMEROON ETC THAT PURCHASED THOUSANDS OF TRUCKS,COACH AND SUVS??

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
GEJ was better than OBJ? Really! How come u guys wanted him out so bad?

of course, GEJ was better than OBJ, but he wasn't the best. We needed better.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by frakdon(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

actually, i'm scared of sharing the same country with your kind that reason with their hearts.
guy, make I ask you, this? No vex.....

HOW OLD are you? No vex, na question, I ask...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:

You folks case is like case of a man applauding his little son that playing with a keg of petrol and matches box in his sitting room! Ile ta ni o ma jona tan, ki se my own na! Goodluck to the Biafra quest! cool
its not like I got any of that last part but I have to tell u freedom aint free, what has to be done ll be done. Thanks for the goodluck

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
frakdon:
guy, make I ask you, this? No vex.....

HOW OLD are you? No vex, na question, I ask...

old enough to be your father.....no vex.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

of course, GEJ was better than OBJ, but he wasn't the best. We needed better.
loooolz! so buhari is the best, u just said buhari is the best, did u mean to write that cos that's what u wrote I just want to be sure
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
loooolz! so buhari is the best, u just said buhari is the best, did u mean to write that cos that's what u wrote I just want to be sure

i said better....buhari is better than GEJ. The beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
its not like I got any of that last part but I have to tell u freedom aint free, what has to be done ll be done. Thanks for the goodluck
The bold part presupposed that you are aware that the protest may turn violence, now the question is what are concrete plan should full war arise from either your action, inaction, commission or omission!
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:

The bold part presupposed that you are aware that the protest may turn violence, now the question is what are concrete plan should full war arise from either your action, inaction, commission or omission!
You are so interested in a war. To cut the long story short ITS A PEACEFUL PROTEST, ITS NOT GOING TO TURN VIOLENT. CASE CLOSED. The security officials that killed those peaceful protesters won't go scot free either
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by jemype(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
IPOB is not massob!
We are youths, we are agile, we are strong! We are not weary.

They stopped us at the gates, but out of the belly of rivers state, we rose again!

Biafra is unstoppable!

I know the igbos are fighting but but what baffles me is who the opponents are.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

i said better....buhari is better than GEJ. The beautiful ones are not yet born.
But that notwithstanding, I believe u re in denial of the truth to still make such an assertion even after the events that have happened in these 5months of his administration

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
You are so interested in a war. To cut the long story short ITS A PEACEFUL PROTEST, ITS NOT GOING TO TURN VIOLENT. CASE CLOSED. The security officials that killed those peaceful protesters won't go scot free either
the officials only following order from above! You think their peaceful posture so far is cos you folks have being peacefull in your conduct henn? Just pray this protest don't turn violence, otherwise dem go use you for shooting practice! grin
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by dialfa: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
basilo101:
i think the way u co ordinate this shuold be top secret and not made public

You are overestimating the zoo intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
But that notwithstanding, I believe u re in denial of the truth to still make such an assertion even after the events that have happened in these 5months of his administration

you can't make conclusion on a possible 8 year tenure in 5 months. It's too short man.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by DFemaleBoss(f): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
All those using pictures of beautiful ladies, sending me requests that they'll love to meet me, I am anot silly, the mistakes of 1967 will not happen again...

I will bring myself in when my work is done.

And you can't lure me with women, I am married, happily, I fight these battles for somtochukwu 7, and Oluebube 4. I fight for their future.

May Chukwu Okike abiama bless you and all Biafran families where ever they are.. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by frakdon(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

old enough to be your father.....no vex.
you for try am now, na waste I go waste you......because you are dull and irrelevant, and you get no sense.....

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
frakdon:
you for try am now, na waste I go waste you......because you are dull and irrelevant, and you get no sense.....

i can see you with your 'sense'...... grin zombie.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
dialfa:

You are overestimating the zoo intelligence.
OVER CONFIDENT, NA HIM DEY MAKE A DOG DARE A LION TO DUEL! Child that will die will say, elder mouth is stinking!
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

you can't make conclusion on a possible 8 year tenure in 5 months. It's too short man.
Same statement from the nigerian citizens each time. They only realize that they ve been deceived after 8 years when its too late. I wish u luck on ur hope of a favorable conclusion after 8 years since u ve already given him two tenures. But biafrans dnt even have 4 yrs to give him

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
Same statement from the nigerian citizens each time. They only realize that they ve been deceived after 8 years when its too late. I wish u luck on ur hope of a favorable conclusion after 8 years since u ve already given him two tenures.

i wish you luck too, on your Biafra wink
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by dialfa: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
OVER CONFIDENT, NA HIM DEY MAKE A DOG DARE A LION TO DUEL! Child that will die will say, elder mouth is stinking!

All this your philosophy is useless when action comes and we are in action time. A Zoo is a Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by SmartMugu: 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
It's high time the Biafrans get what they want. If a united Nigeria hasn't been beneficial to a region, why not just face the facts and let them be?

No hard feelings, I've been hearing about Biafra since I was about 6 years old. After over 3 decades it's still the same. I love dynamics and would prefer to see the change while I'm still alive so my kids don't have to hear about this same struggle several decades from now.

All I think I'll miss is the music, nothing else.
By that, what will happen to Don Jazzy, D'Prince, Phyno etc whose songs I like? Well, if they can still drop hits in the Nigeria that remains across borders, I'm fine with Biafra being by itself.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Awoofawo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
dialfa:

All this your philosophy is useless when action comes and we are in action time. A Zoo is a Zoo.
ok! But before the action start ask all your folks to return to Biafra! The Zoo may not be able to guarantee their safety! Please don't mention me again. Let close the matter as it is now! Goodluck!
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:
i live in the heart of the east, and this place i'm looking at right now, is not ready to be a country.
So it serves them well to be part of a failed Nigeria but not as a independent country on their own? My friend you no get talk. Make we hear word...
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
ofenmanucom:
So it serves them well to be part of a failed Nigeria but not as a independent country on their own? My friend you no get talk. Make we hear word...

it would serve them(us) better to work on ourselves, develop our capacity for self sustenance, before we go for our own country.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
SmartMugu:
It's high time the Biafrans get what they want. If a united Nigeria hasn't been beneficial to a region, why not just face the facts and let them be?

No hard feelings, I've been hearing about Biafra since I was about 6 years old. After over 3 decades it's still the same. I love dynamics and would prefer to see the change while I'm still alive so my kids don't have to hear about this same struggle several decades from now.

All I think I'll miss is the music, nothing else.
By that, what will happen to Don Jazzy, D'Prince, Phyno etc whose songs I like? Well, if they can still drop hits in the Nigeria that remains across borders, I'm fine with Biafra being by itself.

You fought a war.....you have to bear the consequences so how....it would take years to totally wear off. Because, while you were busy fighting, others were busy making themselves and their regions better.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by michaelwilli(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Which states are under biafra if i may ask
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by SmartMugu: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijapips02:

You fought a war.....you have to bear the consequences so how....it would take years to totally wear off. Because, while you were busy fighting, others were busy making themselves and their regions better.

But that's the idea. Not every war is entirely intended to serve the purpose the populace is expected to believe. I've learnt in life, every occurrence is overly projected by a few with a goal of accomplishing an ulterior motive. Same here in this scenario.

I won't be surprised if Biafra comes to be and afterwards there are internal struggles about Biafra's leadership structure. Today we hear of lopsided appointments looking at it from a National standpoint, most likely we will hear same from a regional standpoint in Biafra.

You are right, wars take years to wear off. In this case, we all knew several Ibos were massacred in the past Biafran was. If I was Ibo, and grew up thinking about what I saw my parents, grandparents and relatives went through during the war and how they're no more today, seriously I'd be upset and woukd gladly join the movement.

Again, knowing that the entire Nigerian leadership sidelines people from that area will further infuriate me.
Sometimes when we sleep, let's make effort to see what's happening around us in our sleep and not just sleep like a dummy.

How hard is it to understand Nigeria as it is now may actually be better when divided? The whole Nigeria idea only works for a select few.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by SmartMugu: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
michaelwilli:
Which states are under biafra if i may ask
I've seen different Biafra maps. I think the last one I saw had Imo, Lagos, Osun, Taraba, Oyo, Enugu and Zamfara states. Yes i think it was just those 7 states. Please google to confirm grin A firm map hasn't been agreed on yet as I know.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by naijapips02: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
SmartMugu:

But that's the idea. Not every war is entirely intended to serve the purpose the populace is expected to believe. I've learnt in life, every occurrence is overly projected by a few with a goal of accomplishing an ulterior motive. Same here in this scenario.

I won't be surprised if Biafra comes to be and afterwards there are internal struggles about Biafra's leadership structure. Today we hear of lopsided appointments looking at it from a National standpoint, most likely we will hear same from a regional standpoint in Biafra.

You are right, wars take years to wear off. In this case, we all knew several Ibos were massacred in the past Biafran was. If I was Ibo, and grew up thinking about what I saw my parents, grandparents and relatives went through during the war and how they're no more today, seriously I'd be upset and woukd gladly join the movement.

Again, knowing that the entire Nigerian leadership sidelines people from that area will further infuriate me.
Sometimes when we sleep, let's make effort to see what's happening around us in our sleep and not just sleep like a dummy.

How hard is it to understand Nigeria as it is now may actually be better when divided? The whole Nigeria idea only works for a select few.

true, but we actually declared the war ourselves.

Nigeria as it is now is actually not better when divided. All we need is sincerity of purpose from our leaders. The diversity of Nigeria makes it a very viable estate. Large expense of lands for Agriculture in the North, Oil field in the SS, Commerce in SW, Enterprise in the East.....these combinations are the envy of many countries in the world. if we have sincerity of purpose, we would surly be more economically viable than the US. That is why they are doing everything possible to make sure we divide.
Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by dialfa: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Awoofawo:
ok! But before the action start ask all your folks to return to Biafra! The Zoo may not be able to guarantee their safety! Please don't mention me again. Let close the matter as it is now! Goodluck!

The Zoo has never guaranteed our safety so we don't expect it to start soon.

Our folks are where they are supposed to be. No shaking. If you are pained, try jumping into the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: The Aba Road Surprise! live picture feeds! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
VonBismark:
Relax! I know u re itching to engage in insults but I'm not ur guy for that. Like I also said "IF u live in a country with regard for human rights that shouldn't have come up" I didn't omit "our" keyword. And u are also the one challenging them to take up arms and challenge the security officials from ur previous post, which means u really want the protest to go violent but u ll be disappointed in that regard

The highlighted part of your response is the hallmark of civility and it takes only an objective rational being like you to exhibit such rare traits especially in a faceless forum like this were e-touts run amok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's Fatima Kyari Elected As African Union Peace & Security Commissioner(pi / Oko Oba Fire Situation Report / Court Orders DSS To Grant Nnamdi Kanu Access To His Medical Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.