Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (61518 Views)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Genea:
yes o,ehn btw tell him to put his pix bk,atleast when i fantasize abt him,i have a picture to channel it to embarassed

Jokes apart Seun is an innocent cute guy and he needs serious wooing by a nice lady because that guiy be like person wey no go get time at all.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Richiy:

I am done with players. Don't wish them on me please.
Haha! Seems someone has had some experience. tongue
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by whodeyhere: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
3,5 & 6 is it. you want something? go for it baby#myopinion#
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Richiy(f): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
DonChippy:

Haha! Seems someone has had some experience. tongue
Of course. I wasn't born yesterday.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by misspicy(f): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2015
shegxi:
so it is d excuse dat is paining ugringringrin. See ehn, people will give d most silliest reason when they have bn caught doing wrong, guys and gurls alike so dat shldn't surprise u and it shld nt also stop u from going for wat u want.
did you see that part @the bolded?you even added a laughing smiley....
it means any Lady will feel pained at that because that laughing smiley a mocking laugh from you to the person involved
if any reason should be given for breakup I don't think that should be a point,it shows the girl is desperate etc more reason why ladies still find it difficult to ask any man out,because not all relationships will end in marriage.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Richiy:

Of course. I wasn't born yesterday.
One or two more playboys will make you live longer. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Richiy(f): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2015
DonChippy:

One or two more playboys will make you live longer. grin
Hehehe.... nahhhhhh
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by obinnashady(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I still remember how boo nd I started off... I was in the library reading my books, when a certain intimidating looking handsome dude strutted in and I immediately caught a whisk of his Cologne. It was truly nice. He took a seat across me and I just kept staring ;at some point, I think I forgot I was staring because he was looking back at me with a knowing smile on his face. Lol. I was flustered when I realized he caught me staring and returned back to reading my books . But it didn't stop me from raising my head and staring at him time nd again, nd he still caught me.

Whatever was wrong with me on that fateful day, I'd never know, but I sure was glad that sth was wrong with me. The minute I stood up to go eat sth in d canteen downstairs, he followed me.. And that's where our love story began. It was and still is a thoroughly exhilarating one.
wow......
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Richiy:

Hehehe.... nahhhhhh
I bet you will.
Playboys are just too sweet to resist . tongue
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Richiy:

Hehehe.... nahhhhhh
I bet you will.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by obinnashady(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Speechless3:
Look at all the ingrates saying Nigerian women should upgrade and make the first move, forming non-nigerianness. mtcheeew

Try this in Nigeria and men will look at you with fancy mixed with disrespect.

First move? stup!d
Ekuke
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Richiy(f): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2015
DonChippy:

I bet you will.
Shey you are one na
Get thee behind me
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2015
obinnashady:
wow......
That's a classic playboy for you. Too damn irresistible.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Richiy:

Shey you are one na
Get thee behind me
No o! I'm not shocked
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Chinaboi(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

wen u r 40 let us knw.. grin
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

wen u r 40 let us knw..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Richiy(f): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2015
DonChippy:
No o! I'm not shocked
You don't even sound convincing tongue undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Richiy:

You don't even sound convincing tongue undecided
I don't have to convince you that I'm not a playboy cuz I really can't be one. undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Jascon4: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Eillyeillz:
Nice Piece! Op, I can relate to what the ladies are saying! truth is you'd most value what you put in work for! Rather that which comes without you breaking a sweat! Take for example Money worked for, and Money given to you on a free. there's a 99.9% chance you'd spend the one gotten on a free Carelessly, when I say carelessly I don't necessarily mean you giving it away or Blowing it all on drinks,But there's a likelihood you Buy without a second guessing. while Money worked for! well if you A 9 to 5er that has to wait till months end to get paid, correct me if i'm wrong don't you already have you plans mapped out already, on what and what you'd spend it on. or say you a business man. you can't tell me after tolling all day to make sales you'd walk straight into a Bar and blow it all away, same logic applies to women, she makes the move at you! there's a 99.9% chance you'd under value her! work hard to get her! When you Remember all the work you put in, you will treat differently. and then there's The other Issue of Some guys Robbing it in the ladies face, every time there's a little misunderstanding. So yes Ladies Are Right wanting to wait for The move been made on them! And i'm Old fashioned prefer working to get what than sit around and pray it comes my way.

My Thought Tho!

You also forget that some guys who have expended so much effort in getting a lady may eventually start mistreating the lady after successfully and repeatedly sleeping with them, as a payback for the unnecessary stress caused them during the chase.

In some circumstances, many guys who have striven so hard to get lady may see it as some kind of "chess" game that must be successfully accomplished. Once success is achieved in having sex, then it is a checkmate for the hitherto difficult "chess" game. To them, this is what you get for the bureaucratic, time consuming, and nerve racking process. This is what you get for subjecting them to a painstakingly tasking process.

So some ladies might want to be careful when applying that technique.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by akeensbussy(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2015
The woman that eventually became my wife got my attention because the way she handle the situation.

I am very busy person, when we met we just introduce ourself and discuss a little and did not even discusses any relationship issue with her but she saw my motive and she knew I wanted to woo her, because of time I couldn't do that. Though we exchanged phone number.

Fast forwarded to three weeks when I had forgotten that I met a lady she called me herself and introduced herself and she has to remind me on how we met. She then demand that we meet again. She did it maturity

We actaully met we got talking and she initiated the wooing stuff. All this she did maturely and with sincererity of purpose. Today we are married with 2 kids.

Maturity is keen in relationship, the way you initiate, discuss and end it is very important. Any of you can start the conversion.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by vocalprince(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Richiy:

Hehehe... oya I am smiling now. Lol.

ehhen na!!! I am happier now my dear. don't U see that You are more beautiful this way? Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by dualsurvey: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:

That's if u have a sure man already in ur life. Tell that to a lady that's 32 and yet to secure a place in any man's heart.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by shegxi(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

it means any Lady will feel pained at that because that laughing smiley a mocking laugh from you to the person involved
if any reason should be given for breakup I don't think that should be a point,it shows the girl is desperate etc more reason why ladies still find it difficult to ask any man out,because not all relationships will end in marriage.
i undastand u miss. Am just saying if we stopped trying because we failed once, den we will never make headway. And never ask any guy out even when u like him, but by all means be friendly, dats d least u can do.
The truth is i will gladly approach a lady dat smiles and seems friendly dan d one otherwise.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Richiy(f): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2015
vocalprince:

ehhen na!!! I am happier now my dear. don't U see that You are more beautiful this way? Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Hehehe.... thank you. Happy Christmas you too
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by shegxi(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

i undastand u miss. Am just saying if we stopped trying because we failed once, den we will never make headway. And never ask any guy out even when u like him, but by all means be friendly, dats d least u can do.
The truth is i will gladly approach a lady dat smiles and seems friendly dan d one otherwise. We are very hypocritical in dis part of d world.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by misspicy(f): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2015
shegxi:
The truth is i will gladly approach a lady dat smiles and seems friendly dan d one otherwise.
it is even adviceable for a lady to be approachable by been friendly,smiling and welcoming
but all this should be done to everybody she comes across does that mean she wants to date them all?

giving a green light goes beyond been friendly and No am not gonna make that mistake now that am wiser because once bitten twice shy tongue
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Jascon4: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2015
udondeymadt:
A lady can decide to play hard to get, but when a guy eventually gets her to love him and has his way with her in bed, he could still dump her. Also, a lady can decide not to play hard to get, but when a guy eventually gets her to love him and has his way with her in bed, he might end up marrying her and spending the rest of his life with her. What is my point? My point is that playing hard to get does not guarantee anything. It does not make a man cherish a lady any more or less. If a man wants to take a lady for granted, after fasting for 40 days and 40 nights to get her, he will do it. Most ladies who get jilted, after being banged, are the ones who play hard to get. I am not advising for Afrikan ladies to give themselves cheaply to Afrikan men, but I believe they should be smart about how they ride. That's all.

True!
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by darnley16(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Horlertoungy:

With this ur pretty face and beautiful body, you I believe men are falling heads over heals because of you.
bro ,no offence but I don't think she is that pretty for that her statement, if all men were like me trust me , she would show extra green light for me to even notice you
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by shegxi(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

it is even adviceable for a lady to be approachable by been friendly,smiling and welcoming
but all this should be done to everybody she comes across does that mean she wants to date them all?

giving a green light goes beyond been friendly and No am not gonna make that mistake now that am wiser because once bitten twice shy tongue
so in d end, u are contented with onli d guys dat comes ur way rather dan someone dat u will prefer? Afta all has bn said, u ladies are d one still short-changing ursefs and most ladies still take d attitude into r/ships.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Sunnypar(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Neatboy:
Op you are on point! In my church I was crushing on a lady. She's cool and pretty but has this hard to get mentality. I wooed her and her answer was NO. I decided to press harder to no avail, so I just decided to make her my ordinary friend yet still hoping that one day she will realize how much I care for her. But suddenly another lady that is even more prettier and 100% classier than she is showed me a green light. My people, in fact, I didn't hesitate and I had to restrategise and restructure my mind. I wooed her and she accepted sharperly! I never new I was just wasting my time with the former lady. We're in a healthy relationship now and I'm looking forward to seeing her parent early next year. Shikina! I guess the former lady had noticed us and she's now wearing a hard and long face whenever she sees me. No time for timeless people o. I can't be crushing on a girl for eternity na.
I love you for this. Don't waste time on one girl. Me I no dey hide my own! I like you especially on Nairaland I would look for your number and call you, yarn mind and tell you how I feel. Many of them go form, after a while they would respond. For the fact she said no does not mean you would not try again but when the no becomes national anthem. I serve.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by misspicy(f): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2015
shegxi:
so in d end, u are contented with onli d guys dat comes ur way rather dan someone dat u will prefer? Afta all has bn said, u ladies are d one still short-changing ursefs and most ladies still take d attitude into r/ships.
there are 10thousands of guys that will come my way and most of them will surely have the characteristics I admire in a crush,trust me i 'd rather wait for them than go after a guy..... grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ColeworldMD(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2015
LaurelP:
Well I've dated like 7 girls all my life and I never walked up to any of them to start the usual "toasting"! Usually we just become friends and from there, things take off!

My advice to ladies is they should tone down their egos and attitude a bit. Men are very simple creatures, we are easy to manipulate if I can use that word. All a lady needs is to be different and be friendly and you see guys dying to have you.
If you keep acting hard to get you attract players who would want to prove that they can and will get you at all cost.

My 2 cents.
shakespear will be proud of you son wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ColeworldMD(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice post.
But I think a man should be Man enough to make a move on the woman he loves. If he's too shy to do just that, I don't see how he intends to live forever as her husband.! *my view*
I think the OP is referring to the majority & you lady will agree with me that unlike girls, majority of guys always make the first move.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.