Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (61415 Views)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Horlertoungy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hmmmmmm... Are you one of those men tongue
I don't know.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Horlertoungy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Hmmmmmm... Are you one of those men tongue

I don't know. Only people who are closer to me would judge me but I can't judge myself on that.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Omotayor123(f): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Horlertoungy:

I don't know. Only people who are closer to me would judge me but I can't judge myself on that.
Why won't you know? The question is as simple as "Do you wait for Ladies to ask you out"
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Horlertoungy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Why won't you know? The question is as simple as "Do you wait for Ladies to ask you out"

No but if ladies ask me out and am interested, I'll give in, if am not, I'll back out politely.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

i understand your point but my point still remains i won't start that friendliness....

seriously forget all this opinion you guys are giving online,practically most of this friendliness that leads to a relationship do backfire,i have seen alot,some guys even create threads on NL and express their disgust over it,some guys see them as desperate..to me its better to be on the safer side and act like d lady we are,if all things are normal men will come your way unless there are other factors affecting d lady

I respect your standview but you need to snap out of your uptightedness.

Whoring over a guy is wat you keep explaining.

I have recieved mails from ladies who are responsible,decent,classy,amazingly sweet looking with a wow personality...ladies that no guy can talk down on...

There is a wide difference between throwing yourself at a man and making a first move which is what i wrote about.

Some guys hjust have so much in their head that they may not even notice you no matter how hot you are.

Forget forming...i have nairaland ladt friends who i will never dare walk up to if i see them one on one not because of complex issue but sometimes we guys conclude a lot.

You see an accomplished single lady you assume she is hooked or will be too busy to attend to you...we see a hot lady we conclude that this one must be hooked but try and look at us with just a smile and you will see the dragons unleashed.

Im not saying a lady should throw herself at a man or outrightly woo a man and its not every man you fancy so the point is that if you are a single lady and you see a guy that really catches your fancy,HELP YOUR MINISTRY AND GIVE HIM A SIGN OR GREEN LIGHT.

you could ask a lame question or a direction you know and if he is smart enough he will take it from there.

Dont be decieved by these bold smooth talkers omo wobey boys..na their job..dem sabi am die..same line 10 ladies a day...MOST OF THE DECENT GUYS ARE CONSERVATIVE.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by damilareoye: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
so on point jare

cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Tayo no real man waits for a lady to ask him out and this write up is about making a first move with emphasies on green light.

See,if there is a decree that women must approah guys for marriage walahi you will hardly see a lady cheat on her man because she chose him.

but when all the guys of your spec no look your way na to settle for the one wey come and then begin to fantacize about another guy..that one na life?

lets change our mindset...

Many people do not know that it was kim who gave kanye the green light and so far so good.

Enough of this bragadocio chrinkum crankum from ladies...make una help una self.

17 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by misspicy(f): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Toks2008:

I respect your standview but you need to snap out of your uptightedness.

Whoring over a guy is wat you keep explaining.

I have recieved mails from ladies who are responsible,decent,classy,amazingly sweet looking with a wow personality...ladies that no guy can talk down on...

There is a wide difference between throwing yourself at a man and making a first move which is what i wrote about.

Some guys hjust have so much in their head that they may not even notice you no matter how hot you are.

Forget forming...i have nairaland ladt friends who i will never dare walk up to if i see them one on one not because of complex issue but sometimes we guys conclude a lot.

You see an accomplished single lady you assume she is hooked or will be too busy to attend to you...we see a hot lady we conclude that this one must be hooked but try and look at us with just a smile and you will see the dragons unleashed.

Im not saying a lady should throw herself at a man or outrightly woo a man and its not every man you fancy so the point is that if you are a single lady and you see a guy that really catches your fancy,HELP YOUR MINISTRY AND GIVE HIM A SIGN OR GREEN LIGHT.

you could ask a lame question or a direction you know and if he is smart enough he will take it from there.

Dont be decieved by these bold smooth talkers omo wobey boys..na their job..dem sabi am die..same line 10 ladies a day...MOST OF THE DECENT GUYS ARE CONSERVATIVE.
well i'd say it boils down to personalities i.e the type of person the guy in question is and also their mode of reasoning and environment.....i dare say most guys are brought up with the mentality to do the wooing so have a female put on green light might suprise them,maybe i don't understand what green lights means,can you give me practical examples because i relate written words practically to see how achievable they are.......

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Cutehector(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

What kind of a girl will say yes to your proposal at once. Except of course, if you have been friends for a while!
u r very wise.. Except of course we'v been frnds for a while.. Why will I just ask a girl out just like dat...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by daveP(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
(a crowd with drums chant in unified glory) Lalasticlala!!!

Toks2008!! True bout the African mentality. Dunno why its been working abroad for almost a century and some ladies still feel reluctant to givit a try.

That ego, attitude stuff is just disturbing.

(jots a thing or two)

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

well i'd say it boils down to personalities i.e the type of person the guy in question is and also their mode of reasoning and environment.....i dare say most guys are brought up with the mentality to do the wooing so have a female put on green light might suprise them,maybe i don't understand what green lights means,can you give me practical examples because i relate written words practically to see how achievable they are.......

LOL!

Its not a big deal at all and infact you can do it so coded that it will not look like it.

You may just ask him a question about a crazy location,or just a mild smile or a funny look..habba you are a lady and you know how these things roll.

The bottom line is that this is why the bad bad girls are getting the decent guys and the good girls end up with bad bad guys because while you are waiting and hoping that the hot dude comes to you, the sharp bad girl don give am body language and guys like puppies that we are we easily dance to her tune and in-case many ladies don't know this...no matter how hard any guy proves to be on the outside, we are as vulnerable as a toy.

Just dont throw yourself at a man but there is nothing bad in giving a green light...uuuh i can't explain more dear...i don try.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
u r very wise.. Except of course we'v been frnds for a while.. Why will I just ask a girl out just like dat...

It is old fashioned to ask a lady for an affair at first meeting.

Just get to be her friend first and depending on how closer you get,you can present your case.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by sconp: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
LaurelP:
Well I've dated like 7 girls all my life and I never walked up to any of them to start the usual "toasting"! Usually we just become friends and from there, things take off!

My advice to ladies is they should tone down their egos and attitude a bit. Men are very simple creatures, we are easy to manipulate if I can use that word. All a lady needs is to be different and be friendly and you see guys dying to have you.
If you keep acting hard to get you attract players who would want to prove that they can and will get you at all cost.

My 2 cents.
How did they handle the break
-ups? Where you still friends after the break ups
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
eyeon:
I even forget girls who formed hard to get towards my friends; talk more of when they try that with me.

It is believed that ladies who agree to date you at first approach are weak emotionally but the truth is that even if you dont want to say yes to that guy,tell him you can maintain a cordial relationship rather than acting funny.

But if you no like the guy at all then you can tell him a straight NO.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by eyeon(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Toks2008:

It is believed that ladies who agree to date you at first approach are weak emotionally but the truth is that even if you dont want to say yes to that guy,tell him you can maintain a cordial relationship rather than acting funny.

But if you no like the guy at all then you can tell him a straight NO.
Now you talking.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

What kind of a girl will say yes to your proposal at once. Except of course, if you have been friends for a while!
Friends ni, i disagree with u, girls have their problem, u give him the green sign and turn down him down, should we kill ourself

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by tommychow(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2015
OP, it's naij girls. They still backwards...no offense. In Jand, it's pretty normal. In fact, the naij girls there had to adapt and turn up back when I was in uni. It's just like you mentioned, they don't throw themselves at you and be like "you're really hot, I want you" NAH! They become friendly by making eye contact and saying "hello" when they see you, SIMPLE! As a sharp guyz you'll go with the flow because she has built a welcoming atmosphere. No awkwardness, no pressure.

Naij girls underestimate the power of "hi" and a smile. Look it up, the idea of hard-to-get is about not agreeing easily to dates, sex or not being readily available. Hard-to-get has nothing to do with being FREAKIN RUDE. RAZZ GIRLS!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Miggs(m): 1:24am On Nov 12, 2015
HomieQuan:
let them keep playing hard to get till they r 40
dey aren't really playin hard 2 get.dey just fear rejection cos dey are super cowards

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by JustOzito(f): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Horlertoungy:

Your point is clear; I even use to wonder if its a crime for ladies to express their feelings the way guys so whenever some guys display such habit and I have some friends who'll just bleep and dump any lady who approached them but my childhood friend got married to a lady who approached him and they dated for 9yrs before getting married 3yrs ago. I can never look down on any lady who makes that move in my life, I'll only reject her politely if am not interested in dating her.
There is no politeness in rejection. She'l feel bad and might even hate u.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
JustOzito:

There is no politeness in rejection. She'l feel bad and might even hate u.

You guys are nt catching the drift.

Maiking a first move or showing a green light to a guy is never the same as outrightly wooing a guy which i wont advice any lady to do.

Nevertheless,a daring lady can still woo a guy and still comport herself right thereby earning respect,admration and ultimately love from that same man.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Fembleez1(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2015
I fall under 1, 2 and 3 cry May God help me embarassed
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

i thought you're a feminist

what happened to gender equality

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fembleez1:
I fall under 1, 2 and 3 cry May God help me embarassed

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
post=39928720:
OP, it's naij girls. They still backwards...no offense. In Jand, it's pretty normal. In fact, the naij girls there had to adapt and turn up back when I was in uni. It's just like you mentioned, they don't throw themselves at you and be like "you're really hot, I want you" NAH! They become friendly by making eye contact and saying "hello" when they see you, SIMPLE! As a sharp guyz you'll go with the flow because she has built a welcoming atmosphere. No awkwardness, no pressure.

Naij girls underestimate the power of "hi" and a smile. Look it up, the idea of hard-to-get is about not agreeing easily to dates, sex or not being readily available. Hard-to-get has nothing to do with being FREAKIN RUDE. RAZZ GIRLS!!!

They dont even ned a hi or smile..there are several ways to give a guy you fancy the green light without looking like it..our ladies should sharp up cos they cant continue to wait for guys they like to read their minds aand come to them.

Sometimes i need to bring the attention of the mods to share some of these write ups on front page to have the opinion of the larger audience so lalasticlala or ishilove should read this and decide if its worth sharing on FP tonight.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
If they approach u 1st, for naija know say Na ashawo. Hold 20k incase

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by theyrynsolar(f): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
boboLIL:
I nva turn down any bae chykin me.... I respect dia courage and I encourage. And value them alot

1: how many girls av done that to you?
2: by encourage ...in Justin beiber's voice ; what do you mean
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nicepoker(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
quiinnBee:
after all this i still wont make a move on a guy.

would rather give him the green light.

if he cant catch the hint then thats his problem cheesy
post the green light for me.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Odunharry(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
I detest number 4 with passion..
I pity girls who have feelings for a guy and still
playing hard to get for too long....not all guys
have that patience to chase you for long.

Ladies Pls, don't allow any guy prove himself to
death bfre you consider him. You might just miss out a golden opportunity to meet the man of ur
dreams.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ronald4lif(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
I haven't read but from the caption alone I'd endorse this thread as best thread of 2015.

Ladies start making that move on that guy. grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
OP is on point tho'. 1, 2, 3 , 4 is so me.
Estharfabian take note. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.