Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (61414 Views)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rexnegro:
even when u re crazily in love with him? what's wrong in making extra effort?
lol its his loss not mine

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
wristbangle:

So dem plenty?
welll figured cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Raalsalghul: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
udondeymadt:
A lady can decide to play hard to get, but when a guy eventually gets her to love him and has his way with her in bed, he could still dump her. Also, a lady can decide not to play hard to get, but when a guy eventually gets her to love him and has his way with her in bed, he might end up marrying her and spending the rest of his life with her. What is my point? My point is that playing hard to get does not guarantee anything. It does not make a man cherish a lady any more or less. If a man wants to take a lady for granted, after fasting for 40 days and 40 nights to get her, he will do it. Most ladies who get jilted, after being banged, are the ones who play hard to get. I am not advising for Afrikan ladies to give themselves cheaply to Afrikan men, but I believe they should be smart about how they ride. That's all.
A very sensible comment! Thumbs up! And I agree with you: "playing hard to get doesn't guarantee anything".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Raalsalghul: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

lemme tell you a story

so in my early dating years,there was this cool guy in my hood,very handsome and gentle,so I had a crush on him,I started showing it,I gave him attention,we became close,he saw the signs and we started dating,later on the guy cheated and then when his friends confronted him on my behave,he made them realise I asked him out,he never wanted the relationship...lmao grin
all in all,I was blamed

Something tells me this your anecdote isn't true, you just conjured it up for convenience.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
@Op what advice will you give to those of us that are shy and reserved in nature. I've been in situations where a guy is staring and showing interest but am to shy to look back and I get nervous, then he thinks am not interested and walks away cry
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by akanbiaa(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice post.
But I think a man should be Man enough to make a move on the woman he loves. If he's too shy to do just that, I don't see how he intends to live forever as her husband.! *my view*
And if he is not man enough due to some attitude that chases him off will you rather prefer a player who is man enough by default(their lack of emotions strenghten their confidence and shock absorber)?
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by lolu20: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2015
I think is very wrong for a girl to make the first move.guys will surely take dem for granted. green lights is enough,if e can get it then he is not yet a man.I rejected some girls years back cos I was scared.and I wasn't into them back then.I didn't insult them,I avoided them cos I was too young n I gat no brain. but my last gf showed green lights, n i immediately grab it.doe,I wanted to enter her friend,but no time for long thing.no time to check time.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by davechelseafan(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2015
Its hard in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
quiinnBee:
after all this i still wont make a move on a guy.

would rather give him the green light.

if he cant catch the hint then thats his problem cheesy
lolz.that's ur problem dear becox he doesn't care or even notice you.and also you re d one dying in silence inside.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
pumpindkay:
Copied
1st year(In university)I was sitting in the lecture room, looking at that girl sitting next to me. She was my ‘best friend’. She had nice hair, humble and was very beautiful. I wish I could tell her that I loved her so much, but I didn’t want to break the bond. After lectures, she walked to me, borrowed some notes of the previous class hugged and pecked me goodbye.I wish I told her, I wish she knewThat I wanted us to be more than just friends I loved her, but I was shy I didn’t know why. 2nd year my phone rang, it was her; she called me to tell me how much she was hurt. Her boyfriend just broke her heart. She asked me to go keep her company. I went to see her; coz she was my best friend. As I sat next to her, I looked her in the eye, wishing she was mine. After two hours of having fun and hanging out, she was okay; so I left her to go to bed. Before I left, she looked me in the eye with a beautiful smile, hugged me goodbye.I wish I told her, I wish she knewThat I wanted us to be more than just friendsI loved her, but I was shyI didn’t know why. 3rd year one day, before the grand school end year party, she asked me to accompany her to the school dance. I was very happy, because every moment with her was special. But we went to the party ‘as just friends’. After the party, I sat at the door. I looked at her, as she chatted with her friends. She happened to look at me, and then gave me that killer smile.I wish I told her, I wish she knewThat I wanted us to be more than just friendsI loved her, but I was shy I didn’t know why.Graduation day Days, weeks, months passed. It was the graduation day, so happy and excited we had completed our studies. She stood up,to go pick her certificate. As she walked elegantly, I couldn’t stop staring at her. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t notice me like that. Before she left, she came with her graduation gown, looked at me, gave me a smile and told me, ‘your forever my best friend’I wish I told her, I wish she knew that I wanted us to be more than just friendsI loved her, but I was shyI didn’t know why.Wedding day. 3 years down the line, in the church, she walks down the aisle, with her parents on her side.It really hurts me, since my chance is now gone. I love her too much, but I got to let her go. She is being married with another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn’t see me like that. But as she walked she looked at me and gave me that killer smile. Whispered to me “BEST FRIEND EVER” I wish I told her, I wish she knewThat I wanted us to be more than just friends I loved her, but I was shy I didn't know why burial day. Days, months, years passed. 5 years later, I went to mourn the love of my life. The love I was afraid to tell. As I viewed her lain body, it hurt me that she left without knowing I loved her.During the service, they read her diary. The mc began ‘I stared at him; I would love to have him in my life. I try to simulate situations, but he doesn’t seem to notice me.’ I love him, I wish he knew. I would really want us to be more than just friends. I love him but am shy to say. I don’t know why.My strength was over, I Knelt before the crowd, as tears dropped down my cheeks. Those words touched me deeply. I wish I told her. But its now too late, she is gone.I wish I told her, I wish she knewThat I wanted us to be more than just friendsI loved her, but I was shyI didn’t know why.BREAK THE SILENCE> IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE; TELL THEM.
Romantic Telemundo series live
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Yello1(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=tpiar post=41193696]

you folks should state which cultures you are exposed to where what you are claiming is the norm.

Africa is not a country, different rules of engagement apply in different locations.

In South Africa for example, like many of you are saying, it seems women can make the moves on a man without anyone raising eyebrows. Likewise the US and most of the western world (hopefully the lady wont claim rape if she was sent for that purpose). That's because in such countries, women are sexually liberated and not as conservative as Nigeria.

so, stop acting as if one size applies to all.

if you want to encourage particular women to make moves on you, be more specific.

anyway, make una try ya moves on the site owner sef, even the site admin.am nt disputing d fact dt u are right about norms and value,wat am saying is dt making d first move does nt necessarily mean u wil be taken 4 granted,only boys behave in dt manner.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2015
zeberebe:
liar
oh so u were with me all the times i hav asked ladies out right?
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Cutehector(m): 11:58am On Dec 23, 2015
zeberebe:
liar
oh so u were with me all the timese i hav asked ladies out right?
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by victor048(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
vtcomdegov:
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY JOIN ME LETS PROSPOND THESE XMAS

"PROSPOND THESE" shocked cool......Nawa oo
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by robosky02(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
quiinnBee:
after all this i still wont make a move on a guy.

would rather give him the green light.

if he cant catch the hint then thats his problem cheesy

green light when youre wearing red shoes
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
robosky02:

green light when youre wearing red shoes

gringrin hehe
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Alameer(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

gladly. smiley
miss lonely.lol
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by unibenstudent1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
take ur gift
esosa993:
I can't blame girls when we don't show green light, some guys are just plain immature........ but truth be told as a girl if dey form for guy I think u don't really like him ni oooo, u never see a situation whereby u see a guy u like and it just clicks and your face go just glue to him for like 10seconds, sharp sharp the guy sef go get the message

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.