Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (61410 Views)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by happydays1(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2015
[Horlertoungy :
You tried pretty girl, but do you know there a lot
of men out there who only have problems of
wooing ladies but have all it takes to be a good
husband? The only problem some guys have is
just to get a YES as answer from any lady they
love but after getting that, your life would not
remain the same again. They'll satisfy you till
eternity.@]

Omotayor123:

Hmmmmmm... Are you one of those men tongue
@@ Horlertoungy, that's the green light we are talking about, so waste no time, drop your scope.. I guarantee you she go gree.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice post.
But I think a man should be Man enough to make a move on the woman he loves. If he's too shy to do just that, I don't see how he intends to live forever as her husband.! *my view*
*cough*
*drinks water*
Sometimes a man is not just shy, if he's got deep affection for her, he's afraid of rejection -quoted from a friend of mine
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2015
I was madly in love with this angel 7 years ago, just too scared to make a move, I was thinking am way below her. We lost touch a little while after and got re united earlier this year, turns out she knew how I felt and also felt the same. All she needed to do was flash a sexy smile to encourage me. She cost us a wonderful relationship.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Oluwaseunhabeeb: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2015
As for me i don't like to ask a girl for friendship i will go strate to the point and if she said no i will live her because i don't like to disturbed a girl hope that she will still going to said yes i don't second point is that i don't like to ask a girl friend if i ask a girl friend i will not going to toast the girl again it will remain as friend that is me i hope every one as is on hopenior
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Chommieblaq(f): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2015
LaurelP:
Well I've dated like 7 girls all my life and I never walked up to any of them to start the usual "toasting"! Usually we just become friends and from there, things take off!

My advice to ladies is they should tone down their egos and attitude a bit. Men are very simple creatures, we are easy to manipulate if I can use that word. All a lady needs is to be different and be friendly and you see guys dying to have you.
If you keep acting hard to get you attract players who would want to prove that they can and will get you at all cost.

My 2 cents.

Abegi, u have said it all.

Your 2cent correct gon!!!
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by babafirst(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Austin4lif:
if 40 catch u for house, don't complain to God. This thread is to help some of u out there. Show a guy green light does not mean u are cheap or a prostitute.
I totally agree with you.Showing a guy the green light for a relationship does not mean he will get the green light for sex.Infact ladies that have toasted me or given me the green light have been the most difficult to have sex with while those that did initial gra gra ended up being the easiest to ball.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by noblenasri(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2015
nice one OP...nairaland go better if na ur likes full ground
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Sunnypar(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2015
babafirst:
I totally agree with you.Showing a guy the green light for a relationship does not mean he will get the green light for sex.Infact ladies that have toasted me or given me the green light have been the most difficult to have sex with while those that did initial gra gra ended up being the easiest to ball.
Oro NLA! #fact!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2015
LaurelP:
Well I've dated like 7 girls all my life and I never walked up to any of them to start the usual "toasting"! Usually we just become friends and from there, things take off!

My advice to ladies is they should tone down their egos and attitude a bit. Men are very simple creatures, we are easy to manipulate if I can use that word. All a lady needs is to be different and be friendly and you see guys dying to have you.
If you keep acting hard to get you attract players who would want to prove that they can and will get you at all cost.

My 2 cents.

This is the secret many bad ladies understand and are using it to get good guys despite the nature of these bad girls while the humble decent ladies fail to understand this secret and will keep falling into the hands of bad guys who will stop at nothing to prove to them they are alpha males.

Look at Seun for instance, i have that strong feeling he belongs to the number 3 category and i can imagine how many chics on nairaland are crushing on the dude but Seun no be like guy wey get time so ladies should give that dude the green light and let him pick his choice because seun can not tell me he has no eyes for some cute nairaland chics.

Infact ladies should get this secret from me..Real responsible husband materials are mostly the reserved and shy guys while many daring guys are potential bad hubbies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by MzPecs(f): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2015
cizy:
MzPecs, am waiting for you to make a move oh! cheesy
Kikikikiki gringringrin
You go old niyen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:00am On Dec 21, 2015
babafirst:

A thousand bottles of orijin for you
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2015
noblenasri:
nice one OP...nairaland go better if na ur likes full ground

Thanks for the encomium. I am indeed humbled. smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by makzeze: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Ordinarily i would have let this pass but i would like to let you understand that i usually get amazed when people disbelief i write these stuffs from my pretty little brain,

Check out all my threads and i will be glad to tell you that i wrote them without prior reference to any other article on or offline.

The only painful thing is that my articles are usually replicated on countless blogs on-line but hardly will you ever find one of these blogers pointing the writer or the source and some have known me with my thought provoking articles that they go to my nairaland wall to extract them and put them on their blogs even before it makes front page on nland and i guess if you ever saw this write up any other place then that must have been the case and lastly if you check these article and others making frontpage you wil observe that i have written them long ago so please leave out that word "plagiarism"

creative writing is a passion i indulge in when i am free or want to relieve stress and in-fact i am trying to be modest because if i decide to write 5 different articles daily,in the next 10years i wil never be out of ideas.

As rfor the frontapage adventure,,lol! honestly i am not freaked by my srticles making front page but it only gladdens my heart that a larger audience can see and present their views..all i do is point the mods to my thread asking them to read and decide if its worth front page.
i hail u!
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Eillyeillz(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Nice Piece! Op, I can relate to what the ladies are saying! truth is you'd most value what you put in work for! Rather that which comes without you breaking a sweat! Take for example Money worked for, and Money given to you on a free. there's a 99.9% chance you'd spend the one gotten on a free Carelessly, when I say carelessly I don't necessarily mean you giving it away or Blowing it all on drinks,But there's a likelihood you Buy without a second guessing. while Money worked for! well if you A 9 to 5er that has to wait till months end to get paid, correct me if i'm wrong don't you already have you plans mapped out already, on what and what you'd spend it on. or say you a business man. you can't tell me after tolling all day to make sales you'd walk straight into a Bar and blow it all away, same logic applies to women, she makes the move at you! there's a 99.9% chance you'd under value her! work hard to get her! When you Remember all the work you put in, you will treat differently. and then there's The other Issue of Some guys Robbing it in the ladies face, every time there's a little misunderstanding. So yes Ladies Are Right wanting to wait for The move been made on them! And i'm Old fashioned prefer working to get what than sit around and pray it comes my way.

My Thought Tho!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Alameer(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:
after all this i still wont make a move on a guy.
would rather give him the green light.
if he cant catch the hint then thats his problem cheesy
then SUIT YOURSELF.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Sweetrolly(m): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2015
I DON'T TRY TO WOO ANY LADY UNLESS WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR A WHILE.... BECAUSE I HATE BEEN TURNED DOWN BY ANY LADY
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Eillyeillz:
Nice Piece! Op, I can relate to what the ladies are saying! truth is you'd most value what you put in work for! Rather that which comes without you breaking a sweat! Take for example Money worked for, and Money given to you on a free. there's a 99.9% chance you'd spend the one gotten on a free Carelessly, when I say carelessly I don't necessarily mean you giving it away or Blowing it all on drinks,But there's a likelihood you Buy without a second guessing. while Money worked for! well if you A 9 to 5er that has to wait till months end to get paid, correct me if i'm wrong don't you already have you plans mapped out already, on what and what you'd spend it on. or say you a business man. you can't tell me after tolling all day to make sales you'd walk straight into a Bar and blow it all away, same logic applies to women, she makes the move at you! there's a 99.9% chance you'd under value her! work hard to get her! When you Remember all the work you put in, you will treat differently. and then there's The other Issue of Some guys Robbing it in the ladies face, every time there's a little misunderstanding. So yes Ladies Are Right wanting to wait for The move been made on them! And i'm Old fashioned prefer working to get what than sit around and pray it comes my way. My Thought Tho!

Good but you need to get this very straight.

The job a man does on a lady is not wooing her to have but it is getting into her pants and this is why i wrote that whoring over a guy is very different from showing him a green light. It is when a man sleeps with a woman that he feels he has conquered and not when he woos her and she obliges.

Also understand that i never encouraged any lady to woo a guy outrightly but show a green light.

The green light can come in very salient ways that will even be hardly noticeable for a dull guy.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

pls give me green light.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by prinxel(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

You may not necessarily make a move on any guy, but it's advisable u give him the green light, and even if he doesn't catch it doesn't mean u must relent, because you as a lady I believe u have a taste n always learn to go 4 wat u want and ur desires...except u r also not interested in ur feelings about him.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Bennysmart1(f): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:

grin
de fact is dat out Of 10 guys in a woman's life dat she might try 2 woo,9 wil definitely turn her dwn,feelin 2 important,because is nt a woman's tin,
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ebukaking1: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2015
grin
Toks2008:

The green lght is the first move im implying.
grin

grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by ikukuhero: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Toks2008:
We have heard of the stigma that comes with a lady making a first move on a man and with the African mentality, a lady would rather wait and hope that that guy that gives her goose pimples would just walk up to her and woo her but most times,this never happens and when the man who does not catch her fancy comes her way,she will bark at him so ferociously as if the guy is responsible for her "timidity"

I have actually sat down to reason deeply about this issue and i have come to a solid conclusion that judging from the happenings of today,it will be a wise thing for a lady to stop waiting and hoping that one guy she wants will just read her mind and walk up to her and i would like you all to see 7 realistic reasons why you should give that guy a green light without outrightly wooing him if you truly want him rather than wait and pray he comes your way.

[size=13pt] 1.Many men are confused and don't know what they want: [/size]Yes many guys are so confused and ths has nothing to do with imaturity.Each day, a guy sees different ladies of different ersonalities, colors,curves and beauty and just when they are thinking about dating a lady, they see another one that looks even more alluring to him and on and on he gets so lost as to which lady to go for even when he is not sure which one will say yes to him but when you give him a green light,,he is likely to let down his guards and settle for you. Guys love daring ladies and we find them amusing

[size=13pt]2.Takes an extra effort to woo a lady:[/size] Don't be deceived when you see a dude and you start thinking he has all the ladies in the world after him because in actual fact, many guys battle with fear of rejection even the sweet looking ones. No matter how sweet looking a man is, he usually plans his moves and they know there is a possibility of you turning them down but maybe just a sweet flirtatious glance or sweet smile from you to him will make him more relaxed and feel more confident to approach you and pour out those lyrics.

[size=13pt]3.Most responsible guys are shy or don't have that time to woo a lady:[/size] The bottom line is that in most cases,those bold and daring guys that walk up to you are playboys but the more reliable,responsible and purposeful guys are shy or don't even know how to woo a lady or are too devoted to their career to do that so if you see that sweet looking dude,just say hi to him and if he does not catch the drift,he is on his own.

[size=13pt]4.Hard to get syndrome:[/size] Some ladies still think playing hard to get is in vogue..I am one guy that will not bother you again if you give me any strong NO body language. I believe if you want me as a friend even if not as a date for a start at least be friendly with me and don't give me this appalling attitude. Honestly there are too many ladies out there for one girl to dey form hard to get and if i am a lady, i would rather prove hard to forget rather than hard to get.Many men don't even bother these days wooing ladies because they have that mindset that these ladies will end up forming and are easily drawn towards the ones that show them a green light.

[size=13pt] 5.Every lady deserves the man she desires: [/size] As guys,we are cool with the fact that we know what we want in our lady as regards her physical appearance and when we see such that meets up, we simply summon courage and walk up to her but in the case of a lady,it is expected of her to just sit and wait in hope that the guy walks up to her and it is considered improper for her to express her desire for that guy...how partial and wicked can this ever get?. I believe that What's sauce for the goose should also be sauce for the gander and i believe it is unfair for ladies to just cry in silence when they see a man they so desire and who might just desire them with hope that he makes the first move.

[size=13pt] 6.Making the first move on a guy is never the same as throwing yourself sheepishly at him: [/size] I have heard many people use these erroneous remarks that when a lady makes a first move on a guy then the guy will not value her or will see her as cheap...you never jam babe that will make the first move and will comport herself so well that the guy will have a rethink and value her even more than he ever imagined. When you make a first move on a guy,it does not mean you will start monkeying over him or be at his beck and call and yes you can make a first move on a guy and still deny him sex wella so ladies must understand that whoring over a guy is a total different ball game and making a first move is another.

[size=13pt]7.Economy crunch:[/size]In-fact in Nigeria, this has become number one deterrent as many guys have lost hope of ever getting a girl to truly desire them because to these,they will always believe its about money and not love. You will be amazed that the guy you are so much into is also deeply attracted to you but he has been thinking about his pocket and asking himself how on earth will he be able to meet up with "your standard" especially if you are the high class babe.But if you just show that guy a little encouragement,he just might overcome this thought and make that move.

The truth is that making a first move on a man can be done tactically and does not really mean throwing yourself at him or opening your legs for him to take undo advantage of you but you can go for the man you want and still maintain your dignity and he will respect you all the way.

I don't know if this makes sense but just thinking out loud.

My sister-in-law made the first move on my brother (both are Christians). In less than a year, they got married. Today, they have lovely kids, happily married, doing well, .... Ladies, nothing wrong in making the first move.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Lexusgs430: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2015
menxer:

Na mehn, I have been doing research on the secret of making front page, I can't seem to find any info whatsoever. grin

Speak to Toks2008, he would show you to formula. He seems to have his threads hitting front page anyhow!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Bennysmart1:
de fact is dat out Of 10 guys in a woman's life dat she might try 2 woo,9 wil definitely turn her dwn,feelin 2 important,because is nt a woman's tin,

As long as you fail to understand the distinct difference between showing a green light and outright wooing then you will continue to have a wrong understanding of the subject matter.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by dukeo(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

What if you are the one lyking him and not him lyking you? If your green light doesn't work for you, trust me you'll be the one suffering

cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by kuchikau: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
Never ever will I make any move on any guy......Never!!!green light or red light am nt gonna make anything obvious.

Na pple wey get ur time.
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by prinxel(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2015
I could remember, my ex-girl friend actually walked up to me to approach me, the truth abt it was that I never had any atom of feeling for her, but when I consider how brave she was, I developed an instant feelings... To shock u more I left my yanga gf just 2 stay wit her. I actually enjoyed our relationship if not dat something unexpected happened, she was one of d best I ever dated....cos she stirs the luv n feelings in me.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Toks2008(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2015
menxer:

Na mehn, I have been doing research on the secret of making front page, I can't seem to find any info whatsoever. grin

Lexusgs430:

Speak to Toks2008, he would show you to formula. He seems to have his threads hitting front page anyhow!!!
LOL! its about doing things the best way you can and writing on issues you are passionate about.

I am a politician with deep root in Christ and great affinity for romance hence my apt interest in politics,religion and romance which all my threads are based on.

If you love sports and you write on technology i guess you will be hilting the wrong spot.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Henrozy1(m): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2015
the last one I wanted to woo her manner of approach chased me away later she was eying me but when my mind is out forever it is,boss nice write up
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by Richardonald(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2015
khiaa:

I agree 100%, I have no problem walking up to a man that I find interesting and starting a conversation with him, in 2015 are there still women who are afraid to approach a man?
yes i would say all women
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by sampsondeen(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

And that green light is all we desire
Re: 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. by danidee10(m): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2015
If u like be wowo or be wearing tear tear jeans. Or be looking like karashika and come and woo me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.