Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice (32663 Views)

Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by dotune(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Op, u want to dump her because of looks? now u r just realizing that she looks older than u? Did she force u to bring your people to do intro with her?
Lastly, just swap positions and put yourself in the girl's position, would u be happy if she's about to do the same to u?
My friend, forget your doubts...this devil u know is better than that angel u haven't met.
Marriage is work. As long as both of u will continue working on it, u guys are fine. If u think marriage is about feelings and looks, go home and talk to ur dad and mom, or uncles who have had successful unions, they will be in a better position to advise u not necessarily NL.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2015
yapapa:
oya wayre ni? who be your papa mate?
sorry,i dont understand.
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by yapapa: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
sorry,i dont understand.
sorry,can't help you. have a nice day.
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by Hemanny: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2015
fammo:
Hello nairalanders, is it not funny and somewhat annoying how we can give good relationship advices to other people and we seem to be confused when faced with our own issues. Well I'm in that situation now and I need your help.

I am currently engaged to this lady and we have even done an introduction, we've been through the various phases of relationship together, the happy days, sad days, break up periods, make up times etc. I love her, but I'm having doubts as to whether I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

We are age mates but she looks older than I am already even before having kids. She has had to change her religion just to make the relationship work and I think I'm going through with these relationship out of pity for her sacrifices, I fear this pity would one day wear out and i'll start resenting her and myself. Should I be worried about these feelings or is it just the normal cold feets guys get before finally saying the "I Do". Pls help me out guys.

Will really appreciate if this can make front page, this is my first ever NL post.
Thanks!

Young man, TBH i think wat i see in all dis is that you are scared of taking the next big step and dis happens to almost every1. when you want to take a big step in life, u start second guessing if u av been right all along, if you made any mistakes along the way but the truth is i think u luv her to av stayed dis long and gotten engaged to her and u know. Don't b afraid of the unknown in this case bro........ gud ladies are hard to find these days and you have one, pls dont make ur judgement base on looks.....

i hope this helps.... Cheers

1 Like

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by warripekin(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2015
fammo:

Thanks
Dude even if u are engaged to the most beautiful girl on planet, who is committed to u like Ur fiancee, u will develop cold feet at some point. Reason why nice guys and sweet girls always loose out while bad guys and bitchs are in demand.
I will tell an experience of mine, I met this very beautiful girl who so committed in a relationship for over two yrs, but boyfriend was not ready to commit. In the cause of my knowing she started telling me her problems and even fail in love with me. Well I advised her that falling in love with me is a good thing because it will take her attention off her man and once that happens, she should notice his reaction. I also ask her never to tell him anything but let her action speak. It took two weeks for the dude to noticed things are not following as usual and he became the one doing all the calling. The fact the tide turned atound , really helped her self esteem and I simply told her after like one month to tell him she is seeing someone else. When she did, dude was livid with rage and wanted it stopped immediately. He proposed within one week and babe got confused because she was getting into me real hard already but I sat her down and advised to day yes with the assurance that marriage plans will be immediate. As type this, marriage arrangement has been this November and I am a special guest. Moral of the story, we never know what we have until we loose it. U can not just jump out of a committed relationship like urs because u think its out of pity. Besides if u have wanted her in d first place, u wouldn't have come this far with her. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by Epatty(f): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Y nt tell ha all this n c d way she will feel. She will feel real bad... If u feel she's aging, der r ways u cn mak ha dress to suit u. Buy ha clothes n make up. If she is fat, ve ha go for exercises, She will tak it to b love. No one is perfect n u dont xpect ha to kill herself jst to b lyk odas (lukn under age). Work on ha to suit ur desires. Love to me, covers all faults n short comings. Thanks n pls dont hurt a hrt dat loves u so much.
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by coolhamid(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Kinda funny how some folks here are advising this dude to ditch the lady after they've both gone through all phases of relationship together. Even small boys on Nairaland who are still being fed by their parents thinks they have idea when it comes to giving advises on relationship.

@op, A lady gives all he has just to make the relationship works and you think you can ditch her in the last minute because you she is ageing ? You prefer a lady who looks younger than you ? Guys like you makes me sick. Bro, you must marry that lady or else ...
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by MadCow1: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2015
AVRecruit:

sorry boss im on a mobile device. only the 4th sentence of that post applies to u. the rest were my opinion.

well females being educated pursuing career and being empowered by feminism till 32 keep doing that. its ur life!

Remember.. There is NO KNOWN RULE BOOK IN LIFE.

No rule anywhere says a Woman MUST be married before any particular age.

And why should a woman pursuing self enhancing causes like education and stuff ahead of emotional causes be such a big deal anyways?

I will advice my Daughters to focus on things they can achieve like Education, a career, a business, a Job, building wealth, e.t.c.. Not on things that they cant control like emotions, love and marriage.

Its not like its Girls that marry guys that we should now be blaming them for growing old without marriage. Unless you want to legalise Lesbianism, girls have no control over when they get married.

1 Like

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by ekems2020(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2015
We are engaged mostly in Surface Screeding, felting or Insulation Installations, and but not limited to supply of the following:

Insulation or felting Materials.
All kinds and sizes of felting membranes.
All types of priming chemicals.
Supply of felting or industrial gas.
Assorted types of bitumen.
We handle projects like:

Insulation or felting of underground structures.
Felting of roof gutters.
Insulation of un-roofed sit-outs or platforms (Swimming pools, Warehouses, Concrete roofs).
Felting of fish ponds.
General roof maintenance on leaked roofs and structures.
General building design and construction.

Check us out at www.ekpofelt.com

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by Allosaurus: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2015
It's not ideal for a man to engage a lady the same age with him. The lady is bound to get older quickly. But turning back after introduction is not advisable
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by warripekin(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2015
fammo:

Thanks
Dude even if u are engaged to the most beautiful girl on planet, who is committed to u like Ur fiancee, u will develop cold feet at some point. Reason why nice guys and sweet girls always loose out while bad guys and bitchs are in demand.
I will tell an experience of mine, I met this very beautiful girl who so committed in a relationship for over two yrs, but boyfriend was not ready to commit. In the cause of my knowing she started telling me her problems and even fail in love with me. Well I advised her that falling in love with me is a good thing because it will take her attention off her man and once that happens, she should notice his reaction. I also ask her never to tell him anything but let her action speak. It took two weeks for the dude to noticed things are not following as usual and he became the one doing all the calling. The fact the tide turned atound , really helped her self esteem and I simply told her after like one month to tell him she is seeing someone else. When she did, dude was livid with rage and wanted it stopped immediately. He proposed within one week and babe got confused because she was getting into me real hard already but I sat her down and advised her to yes with the assurance that marital plans will be immediate. As i type this, marriage arrangement has been fixed this November and I am a special guest. Moral of the story, we never know what we have until we loose it. U can not just jump out of a committed relationship like urs because u think its out of pity. Besides if u have wanted her in d first place, u wouldn't have come this far with her. Be wise

1 Like

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by ralphblac(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2015
marriage is not just about love but contentedness,be contented with what you have,there are thousand and one women out there,except you are satisfy with the one you have,you will keep changing women all your life. no perfect human on earth,the best of couple have issue,they cover up,remember she has made sacrifice don't be an in great,you would not value that you have until you loose them.

1 Like

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by Biosahal: 9:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Why are you in doubt?
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by bronzegoddess(f): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
wonders!!

You are advising her to marry out of pity to the poor woman uuuh

Listen,no matter how painful letting her go will be it still far better than making her miserable for the life of her....
Ur a child obviously.
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by naijaboiy: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:

his priorities are totally misplaced...like what do men really want?
bros whether this marriage is out of pity or not there is no turning back...marriage is not all about love,why did you not notice her looks before she changed her religion,before you proposed etc...na now when time don go for the lady you know all this....do you know what it takes to change ones religion for a man,i bow for that lady because i left a perfect relationship of two years because of religious differences,unless you wanna be selfish just go ahead biko

i still maintain my stand i no go fit sacrifice my anything for any guy....imagine talk undecided
You are not even ready yet.

When you are ready you'll change your stand. undecided

Who loves someone without sacrificing something? undecided
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by MadCow1: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Ur a child obviously.

Actually, I agree with her point.

NEVER GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE OR STAY MARRIED TO SOMEONE OUT OF PITY

It never ends well.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by naijaboiy: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Ur a child obviously.
Simply because you don't agree with her opinion? undecided
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by dammziesola: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2015
I saw dis great site yesterday that a friend of mine showed me,..he won #1000 airtime by juz answering a riddle,.this site gives out airtime everyday,....hurry guys

profitgained..com
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by darlingnuel(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2015
@ fammo
Please, do find time to READ THIS article and thank me later:
http://emmakingskid..com/2015/11/just-before-you-get-married.html
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by eroticboy: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2015
My friend a lot of men have found themselves in the situation you are in......

some have gone ahead adapted and tried to find joy in their marriages......
some are seeing hell in their marriages....
some have gone ahead and divorced......
some have had and are running numerous affairs etc......

the first thing in any relationship ,contract , business or whatever it is that binds two or more human beings together is the consummation of self interest.....

any relationship that does not serve your interest IS NOT i repeat IS NOT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST

before a man or woman gets married, their decisions and whatever they do will should be them. you will always have alternative options and can always backtrack on a decision relatively easily.
at that point you have a choice on what you want, how you want it and when you want it.
when you get married to someone you lose that freedom of choice and cannot pivot on your choices so easily.

Once a marriage contract is signed, you at that point have signed away your freedom and power. you have lost automatically your ability to make decisions which are based strictly on the premise of your own personal self interest.

Marrying a woman means you have decided to take personal responsibility for her, it means you have signed away your rights to make decisions based on your self interest. it means you accepted her with her faults and good points.

It gets a hundred times harder to backtrack on a bad decision at that point.

it means when you have decided to base all your future decisions not on your self interest but in the interest of your family.
Any and every decision you will take after marriage will have serious and long term consequences on your family, her family and your future generations.

if at this point of reading this, you are becoming alarmed at what you are reading, then you should really reconsider the decision whether to go ahead or not.

the decision to marry anyone MUST and I repeat it very boldly MUST BE BASED ON YOUR OWN SELFISH CAREFULLY THOUGHT OUT INTEREST. Please note the word CAREFULLY THOUGHT OUT . you need to know what you want in a woman and be sure its the best thing for you.

You don't need to serve any other person's interest and this is inclusive of any woman you want to marry, your father your mother or anyother person's needs. Trust me any and every woman who wants to marry or get married is doing so on the basis of self interest. You dont owe nobody a thing.
You came into this world alone and by God you are goin out the same way......

Forget all these pity party and what anyone tells you.
Forget the "you used her and want to discard her" bullshit accusations anyone wants to pin on you
Forget the "She has done a lot for me so i owe her" bullshit emotional blackmail
Forget it all
IT BELONGS TO THE DOMAIN OF EMOTIONAL MANIPULATORS AND WEAK PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER YOU
You don't owe anybody Jack Shiiiiit but yourself.

If what you have is not meeting your standards{whether it be fickle things like beauty or money}, then it is important for you to decide to do the right thing based on your OWN SELFISH INTEREST

Please spend some time alone away from everyone and clearly define what you want for yourself.
If you are a religious, you should spend time with your God seeking for guidance but you do need to do the above alone.

When you are clear on what you want out of life. Go after it, if what you have isn't what you want cut it out of your life immediately.
if what you have is what you want thenby all means do go after it.

PLEASE NEVER COMPROMISE ON THE STANDARDS WHICH YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO SET AND MAKE A REALITY FOR YOURSELF
you have only only one life. you owe your future the best possible decision you can make for it to come true....
cheers

4 Likes

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by dopedealer(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Good morning brenthen, Mr husband I hope your second post on nairaland wuld not be you regret not marrying ur supposed wife.... Someone above me said if she culd change her religion for you as a gurl friend then she definitely has alot to offer as a wife...
Life is all about sacrifice, however never marry out of pity!! My humble contribution
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2015
kramfonos:

You dated her even when you knew "she looks older".
She's made sacrifices for you and even changing her religion whilst fighting off the rebellious tag by her family.
She, according to you, has been faithful to you.
What else do you need, dude? Yeah, NEED and not WANT.
How sure are you that the other supposed YOUNGER-LOOKING girls aren't being masked by the thick coat of EMULSION PAINT they smear on their faces?

I think your priorities are misplaced.

Plz where are u, I want to take u out, anything u order, I'll foot the bills! u just nailed it! the guy is a confused being
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by DivineDamsel1: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Its not normal cold feet. U should be very much worried...

U said it
I love her out of pity.

Neva eva marry out of pity...

Instead, take her picture and while lookin at her, take a pen and paper and write out good reasons why u wr attracted to her in d first place.. What makes her so special. Look at the good sides and list dem out... While doin dis, ask for an alone time from her to think. One week should be enough.. No communication...

Wen d week is ova, thank me later

I go by this brother........sit down nd think deeply they 're hidden virtue within than her look

1 Like

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by bronzegoddess(f): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2015
MadCow1:

Actually, I agree with her point.

NEVER GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE OR STAY MARRIED TO SOMEONE OUT OF PITY

It never ends well.

And did u read d part where he said he loves her? And where he asked if he's only having cold feet? He's just being a man...d feeling will pass
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by MadCow1: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2015
eroticboy:
My friend a lot of men have found themselves in the situation you are in......

some have gone ahead adapted and tried to find joy in their marriages......
some are seeing hell in their marriages....
some have gone ahead and divorced......
some have had and are running numerous affairs etc......

the first thing in any relationship ,contract , business or whatever it is that binds two or more human beings together is the consummation of self interest.....

any relationship that does not serve your interest IS NOT i repeat IS NOT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST

before a man or woman gets married, their decisions and whatever they do will should be them. you will always have alternative options and can always backtrack on a decision relatively easily.
at that point you have a choice on what you want, how you want it and when you want it.
when you get married to someone you lose that freedom of choice and cannot pivot on your choices so easily.

Once a marriage contract is signed, you at that point have signed away your freedom and power. you have lost automatically your ability to make decisions which are based strictly on the premise of your own personal self interest.

Marrying a woman means you have decided to take personal responsibility for her, it means you have signed away your rights to make decisions based on your self interest. it means you accepted her with her faults and good points.

It gets a hundred times harder to backtrack on a bad decision at that point.

it means when you have decided to base all your future decisions not on your self interest but in the interest of your family.
Any and every decision you will take after marriage will have serious and long term consequences on your family, her family and your future generations.

if at this point of reading this, you are becoming alarmed at what you are reading, then you should really reconsider the decision whether to go ahead or not.

the decision to marry anyone MUST and I repeat it very boldly MUST BE BASED ON YOUR OWN SELFISH CAREFULLY THOUGHT OUT INTEREST. Please note the word CAREFULLY THOUGHT OUT . you need to know what you want in a woman and be sure its the best thing for you.

You don't need to serve any other person's interest and this is inclusive of any woman you want to marry, your father your mother or anyother person's needs. Trust me any and every woman who wants to marry or get married is doing so on the basis of self interest. You dont owe nobody a thing.
You came into this world alone and by God you are goin out the same way......

Forget all these pity party and what anyone tells you.
Forget the "you used her and want to discard her" bullshit accusations anyone wants to pin on you
Forget the "She has done a lot for me so i owe her" bullshit emotional blackmail
Forget it all
IT BELONGS TO THE DOMAIN OF EMOTIONAL MANIPULATORS AND WEAK PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER YOU
You don't owe anybody Jack Shiiiiit but yourself.

If what you have is not meeting your standards{whether it be fickle things like beauty or money}, then it is important for you to decide to do the right thing based on your OWN SELFISH INTEREST

Please spend some time alone away from everyone and clearly define what you want for yourself.
If you are a religious, you should spend time with your God seeking for guidance but you do need to do the above alone.

When you are clear on what you want out of life. Go after it, if what you have isn't what you want cut it out of your life immediately.
if what you have is what you want thenby all means do go after it.

PLEASE NEVER COMPROMISE ON THE STANDARDS WHICH YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO SET AND MAKE A REALITY FOR YOURSELF
you have only only one life. you owe your future the best possible decision you can make for it to come true....
cheers

THIS POST IS ENDORSED 100% BY MADCOW

Sponsored by Orijin and Alomo Bitters
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by bronzegoddess(f): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Simply because you don't agree with her opinion? undecided

Yep. I no kuku insult am
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by 76Naira(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Cold feet or "warm feet" you will surely have to manage a lot of uncertainties in marriage and life. Some you could not have predicted. Not even in your wildest dreams! Nothing is as unpredictable as a living human. What you have had so far is pretty much marriage. Good days, bad days, sacrifices and challenges yet you have forged ahead and even so you are unsure. This is life brother smiley.
Marriage is not for the hubristic or faint-of-heart. It will surely be a road to discovery on a journey with no end, no matter who you choose.
To expect that there will be a perfect match for you is intrinsically flawed. What you require are the preconditions for rationality, self control, hearts taught to love and sacrifice especially in the dimension of moral restraint. As long as you can both have these, add a FEW more desires to satisfy your hedonistic inclinations and off you go.

I have been in it for 10 years and my wife has been a blessing yet and I am still discovering not only my wife and our kids but most surprisingly myself! There is no model for predictions or theories for response to consult. You will be left awe-stricken by and yet perilously desirous of companionship until you discover that the only thing you cannot control is control itself.

This chick or another chick, decide how you take life! For all that you worry about your wife today, remember you will have no influence over the kids you get. I mean that however they come, you will have to love them and nurture them. I have been fortunate with wife and kids; the 3 most fantastic people in my life. We all have our flaws but I choose to see the angels in them, helped by faith and a strong belief!

3 Likes

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by amazingspiderma: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Would love to advice you,but do not know if you are a christain(born again christain).

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.Philipians 4 v 6.

You are not just commiting your life to her,you are trusting God that she is the one.
What you need is grace to love and honor her despite her short coming.You must keep your mind from fantacies and accept realities,No one has it all.
Marrige is about building a good home,and not just a good feeling.

Sincerely speaking married people naturally rethink the moment they decided to live together every once in a while.It is a natural thing,but what keeps Christains going is that both couple believe in God and also believe in themselves.
Two questions you must answer are
are you going to be safe in your home together.
are you going to have peace of mind with her.

My little contribution,I hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by shilling(f): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Op is so superficial and mean.
Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2015
it is not cold feet.. this is NOT what cold feet sounds like... you dont really like this girl that much.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by HizMissy(f): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2015
The best you can do for her is let her go. If before marriage what is putting you off is her looks, how much much more when she drops 2 kids? 4 kids?

Honestly think she's better off without you.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice by AVRecruit: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2015
simplisity:
Who is pitying who? The lady suppose to pity the man bcs he didnt not know what he wants, atleast the lady knows what she wants and have gone for it. If u think u r pitying d lady by deciding to marry her, ur very wrong. I think u shld look beyond that and see that marrying her, is doing what is the right thing to do. The problm we men have is the ego to alwas absolve ourselves frm our wrongs and responsibilities, even when we cheat we must have reasons to absolve ourselves and still push the whole blames to women, failing to keep d vow we make in the beginning. We shld all know that we are not doing women favour by marrying them, that is how God has made it frm the begining which without living on earth would have been miserable. So, my brother, as long as u look beyond or take away that pity notion and take her as ur wife, the better for u, bcs u might have the same notion towards another lady, bcs thats jst d product of mind. Marriage is a union of two imperfect being, who came together to accept their imperfection.

we are doing women a favor by marrying.

the net benefits of marriage these days are slim at best compared to the headaches.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday / There Is Nothing Like "True Love" / Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.