Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Rivers Elders Reject Biafra - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elders Reject Biafra (27475 Views)

Restructuring: Nigeria Must Return To 1963 Constitution – Rivers Elders / Dialogue: Ijaw Elders Reject Clark’s Team / Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

Igbo man go sleep, I don't have to do like Tonye (uploading my LGA certificate) to prove my origin
There is no point answering these imbeciiles abeg.

They said you're not from Opobo but accepted the imposter that agreed that Opobo is an Igbo town yet he can't answer simple question. grin grin

These IPOB touts are clowns. grin
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
I understand your dillema. But when you travel back to Opobo this Xmas, try to know your polo. Honestly, its a thing of pride to be a descendant of King Jaja.
I surely will. Thanks for the lecture though... Romi Jaja is my full surname
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

Chief A.S Toby he was elevated to a third class chief which our Amayanabo was not warm to. While Stewart currently don't have a Chief.
You got the first answer. However Stewart has a Chief. His name: Senibo Ezekiel D.A. Stewart
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by FreeGlobe(f): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
There is no point answering these imbeciiles abeg.

They said you're not from Opobo but accepted the imposter that agreed that Opobo is an Igbo town yet he can't answer simple question. grin grin

These IPOB touts are clowns. grin
The same way you accept hopeathand as ikwerre but refuse to acknowledge ezepomoe.. smh

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
I surely will. Thanks for the lecture though
You see ya life? undecided

These Igbos will call you 'onye mba miri' when the chips are down grin

I know them like the back of my hand. cool
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Thank me later. But don't worry you still passed it. Third question loading...
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Yoruba flocking here like snakes.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The same way you accept hopeathand as ikwerre but refuse to acknowledge ezepomoe.. smh
Ezekpomo abi na wetin dem call am is an Igbo boy in this forum.

My girlfriend from Enugu knew him very well - Go figure

Yeye dey smell. grin
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
do now you know my situation what? I might come back home this year because grandad is being given a higher title

Try visit home. As for me 19th of Dec. I'll leave Lagos for PH. Will enter Opobo 30th or 31st. Nothing is like receiving the sea breeze and watching my favourite regatta's club Ejeselem beat those fettish Ofu no ogo and trouble makers ugele umkpa

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:

Come Truck pusher you too no holy pass oh. Because your matter still dey ground.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
Thank me later. But don't worry you still passed it.
Third question loading...
The truth is beginning to sink into your oblong head I guess. grin grin
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
The truth is beginning to sink into your oblong head I guess. grin grin
Don't use Kel4soft to safe face. He is truly from Opobo. Apologies to him. But you...
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
You got the first answer. However Stewart has a Chief. His name: Senibo Ezekiel D.A. Stewart

He is not a recognised chief. He is on acting capacity. He has not been coronated. Same happened to Oko-jaja's chief for sometime before he was finally coronated. That man that sells provision store in front of his compound. I know him Dede Ezekiel. The son came out 1st class Petroleum Engineering UST
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
@Kel4soft, I learnt that Jajas most loved masquerade was Ofo na Ogu. Is it true?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:

But I love that name, and my mum is Igbo, from abia... So I guess I'm from both sides
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
@Kel4soft, I learnt that Jajas most loved masquerade was Ofo na Ogu. Is it true?

Those guys are fettish to be frank. They didn't allow us bury my uncle the proper christian way. Storm our house and demanded we give them their property. Jaja was ''Ikpangi' (juju) himself, I believe that should be his favourite.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

Try visit home. As for me 19th of Dec. I'll leave Lagos for PH. Will enter Opobo 30th or 31st. Nothing is like receiving the sea breeze and watching my favourite regatta's club Ejeselem beat those fettish Ofu no ogo and trouble makers ugele umkpa
tell me about you, your family
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
But I love that name, and my mum is Igbo, from abia... So I guess I'm from both sides
Opobians are wonderful people. I had so many of them as friends. Love their dialect as well as their culture. Wish to pick an Ada as wife from there in the future. Nice meeting you and Kel4soft.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
Opobians are wonderful people. I had some many of them as friends. Love their dialect as well as their culture. Wish to pick an Ada as wife from there in the future. Nice meeting you and Kel4soft.
thanks
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
tell me about you, your family

Bros no be for nairaland ni. first of all identify with IYC then every other things. shall be added.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

Those guys are fettish to be frank. They didn't allow us bury my uncle the proper christian way. Storm our house and demanded we give them their property. Jaja was ''Ikpangi' (juju) himself, I believe that should be his favourite.
Haha! They just want to preserve their cultural rights. Moreover, your late uncle as a true son of the soil had to be given a final farewell rite. All Opobo sons when buried usually pass through that process. Very funny.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Xpaz: 11:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Ezepromeo
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Eastlink:
Haha! They just want to preserve their cultural rights. Moreover, your late uncle as a true son of the soil had to be given a final fareware rites All Opobo sons when dead usually pass through that process. Very funny.

Yep even from my maternal compound same issue.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Xpaz: 12:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Eastlink:
Opobians are wonderful people. I had some many of them as friends. Love their dialect as well as their culture. Wish to pick an Ada as wife from there in the future. Nice meeting you and Kel4soft.
be honest please.
what dialect do they speak?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 12:03am On Nov 14, 2015
So uncle was a member of Ofo na Ogu. But have you thought of joining a group too. Maybe Ejeselem.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Eastlink:
Come Truck pusher you too no holy pass oh. Because your matter still dey ground.
You have no idea of what you're talking about.

Biafra is not by force and you need to understand that.

The Niger Delta has every right to have their own nation as minorities according the Henry Wilinks report of 1957 as it concerns the fear of the minorities being oppressed and marginalized by the bigger ethnic groups.

So, chill we all are aware of the misgivings of the oppressive Nigerian state but we can only get out of this through mutual respect for ethnic identity and ethnic boundaries.

We are in support of Biafra 100% but keep your hands off our land else Biafra will remain a pipe dream.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 12:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Xpaz:

be honest please.
what dialect do they speak?
Why are you eager to know their dialect. Kel4soft, what says you about this matter.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Eastlink:
Don't use Kel4soft to safe face. He is truly from Opobo. Apologies to him. But you...
Save what face? when I'm stripping your lies from gown to panties? grin

Kontinue......
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 12:09am On Nov 14, 2015
kel4soft:

Bros no be for nairaland ni. first of all identify with IYC then every other things. shall be added.
This is where you got it wrong Kel. Opobians especially from the Jaja family don't associate with IYC. If you are in doubt, check the names of your members and tell me if you can find anyone there. That dude is a Jaja, so you should learn to respect that. The Jajas tend to look towards Amaigbo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2015
kel4soft:

which is IYC?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2015
Jetjacky:
which is IYC?
Ijaw Youth Congress.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by manny4life(m): 12:14am On Nov 14, 2015
I may be ignorant when it comes to Nigeria's geography, but seriously, can someone explain what the rift is about? Assuming there's a referendum, would people not be allowed to choose? I'm just curious as to why 9 pages are riddled with insults and what not. This is not that serious, I'm sure if certain people want to be left alone, why can't we respect that? If a group wants to join Biafra, it's a choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Train Bomb Attack: How Nigerian Security Agencies Ignored Intel / Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 / Plot To Sack IGP, Arase, Thickens - Nigerian Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.